Type keyword(s) to search

2020 Audition Speculation

ByTor
  • Start Topic

33 minutes ago, 5678Pixie said:

This one makes me beyond happy!!! I have loved her since she auditioned last time. She has that mix of being a sweet girl next door with great dancing. She seems very down to earth and humble. I hope she makes it!!!

• Love 20
41 minutes ago, Stee said:

This is going to make this seasons DCC:MTT so much more interesting (less formulaic) and the Reality TV Drama lover in me hopes there are a couple of Vet cuts. If there are 20 strong Rookies and only 6-8 open spots, those Vets on the bubble better watch their backs!!  (I’m looking at you, Meredith!)

I think the show will be more interesting as well.  And we are finding out who made it to TC - from the girls themselves - which is new, so I assume TPTB want the fans to start to build excitement for the show - whenever it starts:)

Now, do you think we can continue to get the tea from Marissa's parents thru the season?

• Love 8
Just now, BluegrassDCCFan said:

Has anyone heard when they get to start TC?

Mid July they are working with the cdc on what they need to do to return to their studio 

• Useful 4
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Kitkatkitty said:

These are the 2020 TCC so far. If they took 20 rookies we still have 6 who need to be identified. I don't love how this looks lol I'm tired, I'll make it look better tomorrow when it is hopefully more complete.690132900_ScreenShot2020-06-13at12_35.47AM-compressed.thumb.png.c72f6dda63767be52d19510eb65dac56.png

It looks good!!  Thank you for doing this:)

• Love 13
6 minutes ago, Kitkatkitty said:

These are the 2020 TCC so far. If they took 20 rookies we still have 6 who need to be identified. I don't love how this looks lol I'm tired, I'll make it look better tomorrow when it is hopefully more complete.690132900_ScreenShot2020-06-13at12_35.47AM-compressed.thumb.png.c72f6dda63767be52d19510eb65dac56.png

Do you mean 8 

• Love 3
(edited)
On 6/12/2020 at 11:40 PM, Kitkatkitty said:

Someone said final numbers : 50.  A current rookie just retired.  What about cows in background Annabelle ? Also I don’t think that Madalyn girl in this chart made it to training camp. 

Edited by NinjaMom11
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, NinjaMom11 said:

Someone said final numbers : 50= 21 new candidates and 29 returning DCC. A current rookie just retired.  What about cows in background Annabelle ? Also I don’t think that Madalyn girl in this chart made it to training camp. 

Which current rookie retired 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, NinjaMom11 said:

Someone said final numbers : 50= 21 new candidates and 29 returning DCC. A current rookie just retired

Really!!! That would be recent cause Kelli told someone today that it was 30 vets and 20 new.  I wonder what happened.

• Love 1
26 minutes ago, Kitkatkitty said:

Out of the 12 identified 4 are WoC. Does this mean there may be more on the team this year?

I am all for putting the best dancers on the team but since they clearly dont they need to have a better balance of ethnicities as clearly there is a large range auditioning.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, misskelsinicole said:

Gina Marie didn’t make it 

Dang it! I can understand if it was an age thing, but I do hope she tries out again! 

I LOVE this time of the season!!! So exciting! 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, NinjaMom11 said:

Someone said final numbers : 50= 21 new candidates and 29 returning DCC. A current rookie just retired.  What about cows in background Annabelle ? Also I don’t think that Madalyn girl in this chart made it to training camp. 

Do you know who? How did you hear about this?

I hope it is not Amanda or Kat. Or Kelcey.

• Love 4
10 hours ago, TUOwl84 said:

Marissa Garrison's father on FB discussing the audition process...

IMG_0816.jpg

I’m not sure where he is getting the number 6-8. It will be 6-7 depending on if they take 36 or 37 

8 hours ago, Holly85 said:

Do you mean 8 

hahahahah yes of course I do wow I was more tired than I thought.

Does anyone know for sure if Madalyn is a TCC or not? Her instagram is private but I thought someone had posted a screen shot of her in confirmation, I can take her out of the list until we are sure. 

I am thrilled that 4 out of 12 known girls are POC, as much as I am a sucker for a blonde the team for sure needs more diversity and I am excited about these girls. I am so eager to see these girls dance. 

• Love 7
10 hours ago, NinjaMom11 said:

Did she make training camp? 

I saw someone post her name on here last night, so I think so? Her profile is private though. I’m a Louisiana girl so I was excited to see she went to LSU. 

1 hour ago, Dance4life23 said:

Here is what I have compiled so far.  Please add to/edit if you know these girls personally

TCC

Jessica Bowman

Alumni - U of Texas, Austin

Age 22

Texas Pom

Ellie DiGiovanni

Alumni - U of Oregon (Accounting Major)

In grad school - U of Washington

From Seattle, WA

Age 22

Oregon Cheer

Marissa Garrison

One year at AMDA NYC (Dance Theatre Major)

Age 18

From Mt Holly, NC

Former Miss NC Outstanding Teen 

Jada McLean

Rising Junior at U of California - Davis

Age 20

College Dance Team

Kelly Long

Rising Junior at Kansas State

Age 20

Kansas State Classy Cats

Dani McGinnis

Alumni - University of Washington

UW Spirit

Age 22

Sheridan McDowell

Dallas Mavericks

Age 28

TCC 2016

Former Rangerette and TCU showgirl

Jaycie Seta

2020 Alumni - U of Arizona

Criminal justice major

ASU Dance Team

Madalyn Verzwyvelt

LSU Golden Girl

Tori Skillings

Former Dallas Mavs dancer

Lives in Dallas

TTU Pom alumni

Works in medical sales

Claire Wolford

2 years on ASU dance team 

Rising senior?

One year as a Nebraska Husker

Age 21

Armani Latimer

2020 Alumni - U of SC

Carolina Girls dance team alumni

Local titleholder for Miss SC and SC teen

Thanks for doing this

• Love 4
12 hours ago, AAT said:

This one makes me beyond happy!!! I have loved her since she auditioned last time. She has that mix of being a sweet girl next door with great dancing. She seems very down to earth and humble. I hope she makes it!!!

Me too!!! I adore Sheridan and wish her boots and stars... 🙂

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, Kitkatkitty said:

1693925958_ScreenShot2020-06-13at12_22_46PM.thumb.jpg.6f073476b1f844d152ff95efc07080e7.jpgI can't tell you how long I searched for a gif of Kelli making fun of the cheerleaders with her arm over her head but I can't even remember what season that was from 

Season 7 I believe 

• Love 3
On 6/8/2020 at 3:52 AM, DCCFan197605 said:

Obviously, this format means TPTB will not have a sense of a lady’s memory, ability to perform under pressure and to stand out.  I imagine first cuts will be swift.

This plays to the "take home" girls and one's who may have had finances as a barrier to trying out.  The girls that cannot take on choreo quickly or who fell out of turns and reshot their videos a number of times to show it correctly, however are not weeded out before TC.  So this will be interesting and a bit of a gamble that the percentages fall to TPTB favor.  Luckily not too many slots open this year so if this doesn't work well they can just accept the minimum and move on.  I am hopeful it will bring a new bunch of talent!  fingers crossed! 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Kitkatkitty said:

Ok this one is a lot better! I didn't put Madalyn on it because it isn't confirmed 

Screen Shot 2020-06-13 at 11.05.02 AM.jpg

So which of these TCC would give VK the greatest competition in looks and dance?  That’s who I’m for...  and Marisa attended AMDA?  Is that the program was accepted to?  

• Love 3