Type keyword(s) to search

Super Bowl LIV: Live Posting Thread

OtterMommy
  • Start Topic

Just now, merylinkid said:

The Bounty guy shooting towels out of his ... belt.   Just ugh.

Rob Riggle. And my mind went to a bad place for about a half-second. Still funny.

Chiefs narrow the lead. #OhTheresFootballToo

• LOL 1
Just now, Court said:

I'm a huge fan of Katie Sowers and the commercial except I hate the sign that says forget princess.

I grew up in the sixties knowing as much about football as the guys, and all I ever heard, especially from my father, was that women weren't good enough, smart enough, macho enough to be part of football.  Go Katie!

4 minutes ago, ebk57 said:

Finally - the Jeep ad!  I love it!!!!

Cute as hell.  First ad all night that made me grin just a little.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, meowmommy said:

I grew up in the sixties knowing as much about football as the guys, and all I ever heard, especially from my father, was that women weren't good enough, smart enough, macho enough to be part of football.  Go Katie!

Cute as hell.  First ad all night that made me grin just a little.

That is terrible and Katie Sowers is amazing. I'm thrilled for her and I think the announcers should have said something about her. My issue isn't with her. It's that now people say you must be doing something right in regards to the football daughter and then are visibly disappointed with the other. That's just as shitty. Both should be celebrated equally! My cheer daughter is just as awesome as my football daughter. We should be celebrating girls for all choices they make as long as it's their choice.

• Love 10

Huh. A call Chiefs fans can’t be pissed off about.

Niners have three timeouts, the two-minute warning, and the threat of Joe Montana executing at least one player if they lose.

Edited by Lantern7
2 minutes ago, Court said:

My issue isn't with her. It's that now people say you must be doing something right in regards to the football daughter and then are visibly disappointed with the other. That's just as shitty.

Oh, I understood your point, and I agree completely.  I didn't phrase my response to make that clear.  S'all good.

Next year everyone in the league is going to follow KC's game plan--fall behind by double digits and come back with a vengeance.  Not that SF can't still win.

• Love 3

Nice to see the Chiefs come back after some much needed throws by Patrick Mahomes to get the lead. It's looks like it's really coming down to the end here. I am excited to see what happens. 

Edited by Jx223
  • Love 4
25 minutes ago, Magog said:

It smells horrible, it looks horrible, & it also taste horrible. I can also say the same thing about mustard, mayo, relish, & potato salad.

*Checks timeline*  Nope, I really didn’t type this!  But I totally could have.

• LOL 2

Kyle Shanahan finding another way to blow a lead in the Super Bowl. This time, its a 10 point lead. What a loser. 

Andy reid is going to sleep very well good. Congrats to him & the Chiefs.

• Love 1
Just now, Magog said:

Kyle Shanahan finding another way to blow a lead in the Super Bowl. This time, its a 10 point lead. What a loser. 

To be fair, KC is a juggernaut.  Look at how they overcame leads in every playoff game.  Just amazing.  Patrick Mahomes is a force of nature.

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, mojoween said:

I was rooting for the Chiefs, but Jimmy Garoppolo is still very handsome.  Chin up, kid!  

Every time they were saying that name, I kept thinking they were saying Janeane Garofalo.

Edited by bmoore4026
They not there
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4