Type keyword(s) to search

Super Bowl LIV: Live Posting Thread

OtterMommy
  • Start Topic

Doctor Who starting on BBCA. In a commercial like the one for Wal-Mart, I’d imagine two TARDISes materializing and their respective Doctors banging into each other. Obvious picks: Peter Davison and David Tennant.

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, Jx223 said:

This half is going by fast IMO. That was a nice effort by Kyle Juszcyyk to help the 49ers even up the game.

Also, that planter's commercial kind of explains what was going on regarding Planters announcing that Mr. Peanut had died on twitter. A lot of people thought that was strange. But it looks like it was just a joke and set up for this commercial lol. 

They changed it after Kobe's death. Mr. Peanut was going to die originally. 

• Love 1
Just now, Lantern7 said:

Subscription Fox News? The fuck outta here with that.

Yeah, but adding pretzel seems forbidden to me.

True - I hate pretzels.  And Fox News.  But the Pop Tarts commercial was at least funny.

• Love 3

Anyone watch The Masked Singer? Only bit I saw was when Wayne Brady was revealed as the winner. I still think he peaked with his appearance on Chappelle’s Show. 😜😜😜

Gotta charge the iPad. BBS.

4 minutes ago, Lantern7 said:

Anyone watch The Masked Singer? Only bit I saw was when Wayne Brady was revealed as the winner. I still think he peaked with his appearance on Chappelle’s Show. 😜😜😜

If someone can pay me to tolerate The Masked Singer, then I'll watch it.

The Halftime Show just started & its already an improvement over last 2 halftime shows.

Edited by Magog
  • Love 2

Shakira is a vampire. She doesn't age. I wish I was the type of person who could wear the shit out of those boots. Alas I'm the type of person who would buy them with the intent of wearing the shit out of them and never wearing them at all.

Edited by theredhead77
  • Love 10

If I looked half as good as JLo now at 36, I would be happy. She's 50!

Never mind that's Shakira, but my statement is still true. I'd be happy to look half as good as her too. 

Edited by Court
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
4 minutes ago, merylinkid said:

Bondage imagery, Shakira ripping off parts of her costume and now writhing on the stage while a guy looms over her.   Yep.   Very wholesome.

And now the leather outfit J.Lo is sort of wearing.

• LOL 1
2 minutes ago, mojoween said:

If I looked like Shakira I would dress like that every day.  Including to sleep in.

Co-signed.
(I thought this post would merge with my comment above. Weird).

I am digging this show. Both women obviously put in a lot of time and effort to stay in the shape they are and to preform the dance moves they do.

Edited by theredhead77
  • Love 7
4 minutes ago, merylinkid said:

Bondage imagery, Shakira ripping off parts of her costume and now writhing on the stage while a guy looms over her.   Yep.   Very wholesome.

Don't forgot the pelvic thrusts to start the whole thing off.    

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, theredhead77 said:

Love they just showed the Puerto Rico flag during Born in the USA.

1 minute ago, xaxat said:

I loved the imagery of Born in the USA with a Puerto Rican flag.

Cause' they are.

I loved that, too.

• Love 5

That was a fun halftime show for a change. Bum ass Adam Levine & that idiot Justin Timberlake can learn a whole lot on how to do a halftime performance (or any kind of performance) from J Lo & Shakira.

Edited by Magog
  • Love 5

I too loved the PR flag during Born in the USA.  Very high energy show.

Then they cut to the guys at the desk - Jimmy Johnson trying to be cool, Howie Long sounding like someone just woke him up, and Terry Bradshaw trying to talk without a microphone.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 2