Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
OtterMommy

Season Three Live Discussion Thread

27 minutes ago, Angeleyes said:

All signs point to Kitty being Kate Bosworth

Jackie Evancho

I'm pretty sure it's physically impossible for Beyonce to sing without a fan blowing in her face

• Like 3
  • Laugh 12

Is Brandy a mogul? I think she might be, but I don't know that I'd ever actually use that word to describe someone that isn't an excessively rich businessman. Like a robber baron.

I know they were guessing Brad Paisley for who? I can't even remember and I just watched it lol. But Rhino sounds more like Brad Paisley to me. I thought that a couple weeks ago when they guessed Jason Aldean and Tim McGraw for him. Although I don't think it's Brad but it sounds a lot like him to me. I'm surprised they haven't guessed him for Rhino and not the other one. 

• Like 1

Bret better make it through.  He is the main reason I keep watching.  

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

I know they were guessing Brad Paisley for who? I can't even remember and I just watched it lol. But Rhino sounds more like Brad Paisley to me. I thought that a couple weeks ago when they guessed Jason Aldean and Tim McGraw for him. Although I don't think it's Brad but it sounds a lot like him to me. I'm surprised they haven't guessed him for Rhino and not the other one. 

They were guessing Brad for the Banana

• Like 1

Where are they getting these names from? I've never heard of half of them. 

• Like 2
  • Laugh 1

I like how Rhino says he's not as tall as we think, but his shoulders are where the other 2's heads are

YES!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!!!

THE WHITE TIGER'S GONE!

THE WHITE TIGER'S GONE!

WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

The worst kept secret in reality television!

• Like 1
  • Laugh 1

1 minute ago, Fostersmom said:

He's so dumb, but he's fun. 

He really is. I loathe the New England Patriots, but I always found it hard to hate Gronk.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Popples said:

He really is. I loathe the New England Patriots, but I always found it hard to hate Gronk.

He's almost too corny. Feels like a waste of energy to pick on him, lol. Bye bye Gronkie

• Laugh 3

If this was live, I'd think they were having sound or some other technical problems. All the performances are a little off tonight.

• Like 3

I didn't think either the NIght Angel or the Kangaroo sounded very good.  Maybe it was just poor song choices, but I actually zoned out while Kangaroo was singing.  

• Like 3

*sigh* Wish it surprised me, but the Kangaroo was the weaker of the two.

And I have no frikkin' clue who's under the mask.

...And I STILL don't have a clue who this is.

• Like 1

I've heard her name before. Without looking her up, I think she's famous for being friends with one of the Kardashians and then having sex with one of their boyfriends. Or an ex. I think you'd have to actively follow the Kardashians to have a chance of guessing her.

• Like 2

I don't think this season is having much of a payoff.  The judges keep throwing out names I've never heard of, as their guesses.  I had no idea who tonight's contestant is or the person who has a Youtube channel.  They really need more well known people on this show. 

• Like 4

Call me when Drew Lachey and Emmit Smith are on.

• Like 1

I haven’t been watching but my 600 lb life was boring. But you mean to tell me Chaka Khan and Dionne Warwick were voted off early? That’s the most appalling reality show thing I’ve ever heard of.

• Like 1

There will still be 4 or 5 episodes.  Depends on if there are double eliminations when they are down to 5 or 6.

On 3/4/2020 at 8:40 PM, Commando Cody said:

Did Bret hang out with Jenny at the Playboy mansion? 

I'm betting he probably did lol

Another 2 hour episode? They are really dragging this out aren't they?

What horseshit No way in hell is Frog better than kitty plus this show is becoming American Idol. Full of guys and barely any women. Plus the lone 2 women are better than the rest basically JMO. Kitty should be finals bound

• Like 2