Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E11: Crossroads

jewel21
  • Start Topic

With Spencer in bad shape, Grace, Billy, Laura, Olivia and Layla rush to his side. Knowing there is a big decision he needs to make, the community from both Crenshaw and Beverly Hills rally around him to show support. In the meantime, Spencer asks Coop to do him a favor, but somehow things go from bad to worse. Elsewhere, Jordan and his teammates step up to help Billy out while he is tending to other matters.

Airdate: 02/03/2020

Nurse Joy is my hero or should I say ‘shero’ of the episode. 
I hope that’s the last we see of that booster. He was slimy and annoying. 
So far I like how Olivia’s podcast is being interwoven into the show.

• Love 7

I too hope creepy Cliff at least is gone, since it seems like we'll never be fully rid of Tyrone!  I didn't want Coop to kill someone, but it's like Tyrone can just keep popping up over and over whenever the writers feel like it.  And of course Preach will likely get put away for what he did, but Tyrone can kill and attempt to kill multiple people without much happening. 

It was interesting that they used the crap Cliff was trying to pull as their way to bring Simone back on again, though she probably would have shown up again eventually since Jordan still wanted to help her.  Then they threw in that exposition about why Cliff's daughter wasn't on the show anymore, though I had wondered why she hadn't gone back to college earlier. 

• Love 2

God Cliff just take your slime and ooze on away.  They said they didn’t want you any more.

I want the nurse to be real and I want to be her friend.

Show please.  I don’t know why you hate her, but a win for Coop won’t cause the end of the world.

• Love 7