Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E01: Episode 1

• Start Topic

Siobhan Finneran? Yes. Richard Armitage?  YES. I'm in. Harlan Corben sure seems to like his middle-class-dad-in-peril stories.

Siobhan and The Infant (sorry, I know no one's names yet) are hilarious so far.

Edited by EarlGreyTea
  • Love 6

Just started this on Saturday night and thankfully I love it!  I thought I would because Siobhan Finneran is so fabulous, but I recently got fooled by a terrible show called The Accident with the even more fabulous Sarah Lancashire, so I was wary of this one.

Can't wait to finish it tonight.

• Love 1

Hooked! It's all so bizarre and I don't know exactly where it's going, but I'm starting to see how people are connected. Love the detective and her annoying dolt of a partner. Oh, and Stephen Rea is in it! And there are evil developers! My curretnt (un)favourite real-life villains at the moment!

On 2/18/2020 at 1:37 PM, Madding crowd said:

Looks intriguing so far. I have read all of Harlan Coben’s books but don’t remember much about this one and don’t remember any of his books set in England so this adds another interesting element.

Yeah I know I read the book, but I have no recollection of the plot.  Apparently I can reread Coben’s book, or at least some of them, and be surprised yet again.

• Love 1