Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
kariyaki

S01.E13: Night Lemons

Lexie and Jenny tease Carol when her kind neighbor shows signs that he has a crush on her. Also, Dr. Frost suggests that Maya and the interns forgo using technology as a crutch and instead use traditional medical procedures on their patients

Airdate: Thursday, January 30, 2020

Carol's house is gorgeous. I loved all the throw pillows, lol. 

I felt sorry for the neighbour at the end. And I feel bad for his lemon tree, heh. 

Lastly, I liked Frost teaching the residents the old school way of doing things. 

• Like 5

I am getting tired of the "she's so old" kind of jokes.  Other than that, I'm liking this show.  At least they showed that while there's a place for new technology, some of the old school way of doing things can be just as effective or better in some cases.  

On 1/30/2020 at 10:12 PM, jewel21 said:

Carol's house is gorgeous. I loved all the throw pillows, lol.

I thought it was pretty too.  It was funny watching her introduce her new throw pillow to all of the existing throw pillows!  

• Like 1
  • Laugh 3

1 hour ago, ChitChat said:

thought it was pretty too.  It was funny watching her introduce her new throw pillow to all of the existing throw pillows!  

I laughed out loud during that scene.

• Like 1

When Carol said that men can do things for women and not want to date them, I did the same thing the other three people at the table did: processed it for a beat, then laughed my ass off.

• Like 1