Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E05: Weddings and Weigh Ins LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Not a good sign when Tammy said "last few weeks have been stressful, we've been able to FORGET about the diet".  This doesn't sound good.

Amy/Tammy's mother is a piece of trash.............

Edited by String Theory
  • Love 7

OMG that mother is traaaaassssssh.

Also, shut up, Amy. This is a FAKE wedding. You're already married and you already know your mother is a toxic shrew.

I'll say this in Tammy's favor: At least she showed up to the wedding and didn't run to the van claiming "exhaustion" and give the toast from the front seat via Facetime.

Just now, Honey said:

It's so nice that she can look at both Michael and the officiant at the same time

I know it’s the wrong forum, but here’s your gas-soaked undies...

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Giant Misfit said:

I'll say this in Tammy's favor: At least she showed up to the wedding and didn't run to the van claiming "exhaustion" and give the toast from the front seat via Facetime.

Yes! lol

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Miracle Maxie said:

Is Tammy really better this week or are all of us who watched 600 lb Life comparing her to Gina?

I think we are comparing her to Gina which is why she looks better.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Miracle Maxie said:

Is Tammy really better this week or are all of us who watched 600 lb Life comparing her to Gina?

Compared to Gina, Tammy is a saint. That being said, I think both have the same IQ's and are equally passive aggressive.   

• Love 6

I missed it. Why exactly didn't mom attend the wedding?

She said she wasn't feeling well. I'm sorry -- she missed her daughter's wedding the first time around and Amy had this wedding so that she could attend. Unless she was in the hospital in ICU, there was no reason for her to miss her daughter's wedding. She's just a bitch.

• Love 16

I don't understand why these participants who don't really "apply" themselves to the diet/program travel hours to see the weight loss doctors.   I just don't get it.  I know part of it makes good TV (well at least snarkable TV) but just don't get it.

A couple of days of eating too much cake......and wine - more excuses.

Tammy's not lost (probably gained) weight.  Amy is not looking much better.  Amy if you "puke" perhaps you'll lose another pound or two..........

• Love 5