Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E05: A Not So Merry Christmas

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, suzywallis said:

Did you notice how far apart they both sat, even after everyone left? I was surprised that he didn't move closer to her to  at least sit on the couch.  Hello...interpersonal communication skills??

Yes.  And Meri smugly thought she was so smart to not comment on what she thought of Kody's House until she finds out what everyone else thinks.  Then she'll probably pout and cry that nobody cares what she thinks.  Like when she wanted to borrow fambly money to buy the B'nB.  She never articulates what she thinks and wants and then is offended that everyone else is not a mind-reader and she ties herself in knots and victimhood based on what she thinks they think about her.

• Love 22

It might make more sense to just rent a building for the annual holiday events if you have that many family members gathering.  Folks can crash on air mattresses on the floor or get a room at a local hotel.  Investing in a huge place for large family gatherings is just ridiculous.  The space they had last night was fine.   With all they go through and they don't seem to have it done right. You don't need those extra large tables if you're going buffet style.   And, those paper plates were all wrong.  One thing you need if you're going paper is a large sturdy plate. Those that they had are for deserts or finger food, not meals.  

One thing that these large families seem to ignore is that as the adults form their own families that  aren't as connected with the central family anymore.  Their children aren't as close either. It's just not feasible to stay that close with very large extended families.  

• Love 20

If you look at the LV houses on Google Maps/Earth (2020, the walls are all up), the land to the east, north and west of them is still vacant - that should have been their first clue that the real estate business was not booming if even developers don't want it.  It would be cheaper to build your dreamhouse just the way you want it than to buy and renovate one of their beige and brown boxes.

Edited by deirdra
  • Useful 5
  • Love 14

I can believe that Kody and Robyn planned the move for three years.  Robyn knew he was intent on moving, so she brought the list of good schools for Dayton to the table, and NAU was the choice.  So the move to Flagstaff came to be. 

Nobody was going to stop Kody from "the move" so Robyn made sure it benefitted her.  Still can't get over what a haphazard job they did with the move.  Robyn was obviously unprepared to move, let alone put her house on the market. She is such a princess~

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 14
4 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

Btw I came here to say Kody, the Utah Legislature doesn't give an eighth of a squirrel shit if you move to St George. They seem to be JUST FINE with ol' Mare having the B&B. 
(Personally I think the Utah Tourism Board may secretly consider the polygamist history etc an advantage. I'll bet there are tours, lodgings, restaurants, etc that pander to that element.)

Yes, you can't tell me that Utah didn't get at least some tourism dollars from the people who went to visit the places they went or Meri's B&B. 

And that whole thing about Meri keeping her mouth shut...when did that start happening??  She used to be an open book! 

• Love 12
1 minute ago, suzywallis said:

Yes, you can't tell me that Utah didn't get at least some tourism dollars from the people who went to visit the places they went or Meri's B&B. 

And that whole thing about Meri keeping her mouth shut...when did that start happening??  She used to be an open book! 

I guess it's the walls that are keeping her quiet. 

• LOL 8
1 hour ago, Chris Knight said:

Plan One House is stupid beyond reason. As some else said, why build a hotel for the adult children holiday visits ? Insane. Except for Aspyn, I dont think any of their children will have plural marriages so how will they resell that monster of a house ? I have the same question about the Duggars and their tin mansion with the dormitory bedrooms.

It's no surprise at this point, but I still can't get over how short-sighted these people are.  Kody wants a house that fit their needs 10-15 years ago, not going forward.  I think it's stupid as hell to build that giant house when they're on the verge of being empty-nesters.  Robin will still have a couple at home, but you know what I mean.  

Having said that, I think they should actually live polygamy if they are going to go on TV and proclaim it as their deeply-held belief system.  Especially because that's the whole point of this show.  But that's not 4 separate homes with one shared main area, IMO.  It's just one house, a little bigger than average.  If they can afford it then I'd say they could add an en suite bathroom for each wife.  That would be the end of the special accommodations.  Learn to work through the rest of it together, as you proclaim to do.  Who didn't clean up the kitchen?  Who didn't cook for everybody?  Uh-oh, Kody and Christine are sharing a blanket on the couch!  Deal with it, like you're supposed to do to earn your spot on Kody's planet (is that how it's supposed to work?).  And Kody?  You're run ragged?  Jealous wives?  Nobody can agree on anything?  Not enough money for dozens of kids?  Deal with it, like you're supposed to do to earn a planet, or whatever.  Like we've seen on some other plyg reality shows. 

As for the Duggar's house, I do think they could sell it to one of their offspring.  So far it looks like most of the kids will follow in their parents footsteps. 

Edited by eskimo
typo
  • Love 22

I wonder if they could sell the huge house as apartments or maybe to families that want to live close to each other. I do think its a cool idea. 

Robin drives me nuts. I don't like hearing her speak. 

It is interesting to see how much they don't like each other.  Kind of sad 😥

• Love 4
3 hours ago, deirdra said:

Sadly, my mind recorded it - "the gorilla in the room".  I was trying to determine whether that was a gorilla on the front of his ugly sweater, but couldn't see exactly what the brown blob was.

I remember Kody saying (garbeldy-gook style) that it was Magilla Gorilla, but it was probably blurred out because TLC is too cheap to pay Hanna-Barbera. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

Also, this is just my opinion, but I don't think that they ever intended to build anything on that property. They bought it purely for a plot device and also for speculation. If they were going to actually build Hotel Plyg, they would've at least already begun the permit process, right? Kody probably thinks he's gonna turn around and sell it for a sweet profit. Yeah riiiiiight.

• LOL 4
  • Love 5

Wowza. They all hate Kody. Except Janelle, of course. You could tell he was really straining to keep his cool while they were all attacking him on camera during the LV real estate talk. The wives rilly don't give a rat's ass how bad they make him look. I'm living for it! 

I also loved the women complaining about the size of their rentals. Meri- we always had Christmas eve at my house but this house is just too small. Christine- (On Chrismas Day) I didn't realize my house was soooo small until now.....

How quickly they forget the ugly compound they lived in with the paper thin walls in Utah. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 15
23 minutes ago, LilWharveyGal said:

This is the sweater Kody was wearing.  It was not blurred out.  ($29.99 on Amazon for you gorilla fashionistas out there.)

image.png.5c77ae9268fac52a8d6341ec10b360b6.png

Is this some kind of subliminal message?  The gorilla is caressing 2 little ones...Sol and Ari?

He should use his head and try to avoid this kind of interpretation.  Either lone gorilla or a huge pack would have been more appropriate. 

• Love 5

Can someone explain to me how Janelle pays her own mortgage payments?  That's what she said, right? She said that each wife pays their own mortgage or rent.  How is that possible? 

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Can someone explain to me how Janelle pays her own mortgage payments?  That's what she said, right? She said that each wife pays their own mortgage or rent.  How is that possible? 

Oh that's a joke the way she made it sound!  Everyone's share of TLC and other income goes into a pot - and then each wife is responsible for the bills that pertain to her household. (Which comes from said pot.)

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Sandy W said:

Is this some kind of subliminal message?  The gorilla is caressing 2 little ones...Sol and Ari?

Sadly, these gorilla fashions became popular because of Harambe, the gorilla who saved a boy whose mother let him climb/fall into the gorilla enclosure at the Cincinnati zoo. Harambe was killed for his efforts. 😧

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 1

If anyone doesn't believe that Robyn was 100% behind this move and planning it with Kody without the other wives knowledge go to On Demand and watch season 13  Ep. 4 when she admits that Kody pitched this to her 1 year ago. This would ahve been in 2017. None of the other wives admitted to knowig about this.  It was alll about Dayton and timing for his college. Robyn was saying now it was time to move. She is a nasty conniving snake. What I don't understand why the other wive don't stand up to her and call her out. Oh that's right they don't want to upset the king.  These women are pathetic and this show is certainly not showing polygamy in a positive way by any stretch. 

• Love 17

Watch this episode Robyn clearly says she doesn't want to stay in Las Vegas even though she is close to her parents.  She instigated this move no doubt about it. She says its time to move. Now she is singing a different tune. Why don't the other wives stand up to her and Kody and say OK lets move?

• Love 5
40 minutes ago, deirdra said:

Sadly, these gorilla fashions became popular because of Harambe, the gorilla who saved a boy whose mother let him climb/fall into the gorilla enclosure at the Cincinnati zoo. Harambe was killed for his efforts. 😧

This particular sweater is most likely meant to be Koko, the gorilla known for using ASL who had a series of kittens.

• Useful 2
  • Love 8

I’m not a real estate professional but I have bought and sold homes in the last couple of years. From my experience it does not seem surprising that Janelle was not able to sell those houses. She said herself she only was on scene every other week. What did she do to market these properties? Her open house signs seemed very flimsy and not the kind that could stand alone or draw attention. Did she advertise? Prepare pretty flyers?   Did she do anything to “stage” the houses and make them seem more attractive than other for sale properties at the same time? The houses all seemed large but bland, with no character or charm. 

• Love 16
4 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

Also, this is just my opinion, but I don't think that they ever intended to build anything on that property. They bought it purely for a plot device and also for speculation. If they were going to actually build Hotel Plyg, they would've at least already begun the permit process, right? Kody probably thinks he's gonna turn around and sell it for a sweet profit. Yeah riiiiiight.

I think you could be right.....  and when he tries to get the permits for his plyg palace and they turn him down flat he'll start screaming that Flagstaff is persecuting him because he's a polygamist. 🙄

You can't win with these idiots.

• LOL 8
  • Love 7

I'd love to time travel all four of those women back to before their TV fame and fortune and show them the house that Kody would be offering them in the future. They would all be salivating over it. They've just gotten too big and ungrateful for their britches. Robyn and Christine - who both claim to be such big proponents of this lifestyle - are being the biggest bitches about it. It's a starting point, you frigging idiots. He didn't say the plans were set in stone. Frankly, I think that Kody just wants his own space, and I really don't blame him. I also thought that the kids were way more mature about the whole situation, wanting to see the plans and talk about it. Even one of the older girls - can't remember her name, Ysbel?, was able to articulate a RATIONAL reason for not wanting to support it, i.e., how loud the individual families are and bedtimes. Robyn and Christine just seemed to get off on throwing their bitchy weight around and contributed zero practical reasons for their bad attitudes.

• LOL 2
  • Love 13

Robo and Christine do not want to acknowledge their "wonderful man" (to quote Christine) might have (gasp!) sex with anyone else.  

Yeah, tell us again why any sane woman would buy into this lifestyle.  Uh-huh.  It's so wonderful.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 16
1 hour ago, mrs ra said:

I’m not a real estate professional but I have bought and sold homes in the last couple of years. From my experience it does not seem surprising that Janelle was not able to sell those houses. She said herself she only was on scene every other week. What did she do to market these properties? Her open house signs seemed very flimsy and not the kind that could stand alone or draw attention. Did she advertise? Prepare pretty flyers?   Did she do anything to “stage” the houses and make them seem more attractive than other for sale properties at the same time? The houses all seemed large but bland, with no character or charm. 

Plus they weren't maintained. 

I was checking Zillow pretty often during the time the homes were on the market (we discussed at length on other threads here in the forum) and let's just say there were scads - SCADS - of homes in the same area at or near the same price-point, with more amenities/upgrades, and much better maintained. 

And THOSE homes weren't selling either. 

I just flashed on George Carlin's bit about the Worst Doctor in the World. Janelle had to be the worst real estate agent in Nevada.

Edited by DakotaJustice
  • LOL 2
  • Love 13
44 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

I think you could be right.....  and when he tries to get the permits for his plyg palace and they turn him down flat he'll start screaming that Flagstaff is persecuting him because he's a polygamist. 🙄

You can't win with these idiots.

No building activity on Coyote Pass. On the fence line near Coyote Pass along Rudd Tank there are several property for sale signs. Not sure if it’s other owners bailing or what. There’s also a “permit change request” sign or something like that on the fence.  

So they may be moving forward and trying to get the zoning changed or it’s unrelated. 

I’ll let someone else cross check the Coyote Pass land listed on Zillow. The listing agent matches the one on the sign. 

• Useful 8
  • Love 5
41 minutes ago, Teri313 said:

I'd love to time travel all four of those women back to before their TV fame and fortune and show them the house that Kody would be offering them in the future. They would all be salivating over it. They've just gotten too big and ungrateful for their britches. Robyn and Christine - who both claim to be such big proponents of this lifestyle - are being the biggest bitches about it. It's a starting point, you frigging idiots. He didn't say the plans were set in stone. Frankly, I think that Kody just wants his own space, and I really don't blame him. I also thought that the kids were way more mature about the whole situation, wanting to see the plans and talk about it. Even one of the older girls - can't remember her name, Ysbel?, was able to articulate a RATIONAL reason for not wanting to support it, i.e., how loud the individual families are and bedtimes. Robyn and Christine just seemed to get off on throwing their bitchy weight around and contributed zero practical reasons for their bad attitudes.

Exactly and Robyn the drama queen was all "oh people will get upset and then later opening presents people will sneer at each other and there will be bad feelings.. blah, blah"... I didn't see anyone getting upset other then the 2 morons who couldn't stand anyone talking about the plans.... Janelle was fine so were the kids, they enjoyed looking at the plans but OMG christine and Robyn made it out to be WW3 on the horizon.

I can't stand either of them... they are the biggest buzz killers... no fun at all... I was glad when Robyn took her little backpack and went home!  GOOD RIDDANCE!

It's a TV show I want some drama... I don't want to watch them sing christmas carols and sit in a circle holding hands for craps sake!

• LOL 8
  • Love 3

Robyn & Christine doth protest too much about things that people were calling them out for on their SM back when this was filmed. Robyn manipulating Kodouche and the fambly into moving to Flagstaff, and Christine for doing whatever her wonderful man wants.  Their pathetic acting is not convincing anyone.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9

I bet they thought that the homes would sell fast and for top dollar because they were "Sister Wives" houses, and that people would jump at the opportunity to buy their homes in particular. Mona probably thought that too, which would explain why she was so confident when she did her broker price opinion/walk-through. I have to say, my husband is a realtor, and I was downright uncomfortable when she was so confident in her opinion that they would sell quickly. In my experience, you never over promise. If it happens, GREAT, but damn, don't paint yourself into a corner.

I also think it was a waste of time and money for Janelle to host open houses every weekend. She could have asked a newbie agent to do it and they would have jumped at the chance for the experience. That said, though, open houses are kind of a dud. With all that is available on the internet, people tend not to show up for open houses. Oh, except for the nosy neighbors (no offense, I get it!). People show up when they are serious, and they make an appointment with their realtor to see the property. So the whole Janelle going back to LV to sit in the empty houses thing fell flat for me.

• Love 12

Janelle used hosting open houses as an excuse to see Maddie & Axelbrush.  As soon as they moved to North Carolina, another agent from a different compay became the listing agent on all 4 homes.

• Useful 1
  • Love 21
7 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Presumably they each have income from TLC. At least it is my fondest hope they each access their own share 

• Love 2

I only started watching this after they had already moved to LV, although I had followed along on TWOP long before. Once I started watching, I went back and watched the first season and felt they were (or seemed) fairly content. Kody’s manic side wasn’t evident. Life seemed calmer. Of course at that time the idea was to demystify polygamy and show that it was just another way to build a family. 

Their family was new to us but in reality they (except Robyn) had been together a couple of decades and now they admit there were difficulties they didn’t acknowledge to us at the time. Then we began actually seeing more and more of their struggles. There’s manufactured drama but the emotional struggles around sharing a husband seem genuine enough. 

Would they be doing better or worse if they hadn’t been under a microscope, and subject to TLC shenanigans (and money) , for all these years? Would that have had to make things work in Lehi or would that have become a pressure cooker that blew up? Would it have been feasible to add Robyn to the family, and would the whole dynamic be better or worse? Would Kody have become the attention suck he is today if he had no TV audience? 

Setting aside the manufactured drama, it may be that we really are seeing a failed experiment here. If it does fail, we’ll never really know if it was bound to happen all along. I’m of two minds about it; it seems like a terrible idea to raise a family on TV. But it may be that it was beneficial for all of them to be forced out of their little polygamy bubble where monogamists were the boogeyman and Kody was a god-in-waiting and you have to hear him banging another woman in the apartment overhead. 

Edited by Tabbygirl521
  • Love 19
14 hours ago, mrs ra said:

Good agents are available at a moments notice, if they want to sell anyways. A friend of mine purchased a new build from across the country based on a video-chat walk through of the model home—which happened within around 30 minutes of her request. 30 minutes and the agent was there for her. That’s what good agents do. 

• Love 15
6 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

Good agents are available at a moments notice, if they want to sell anyways. A friend of mine purchased a new build from across the country based on a video-chat walk through of the model home—which happened within around 30 minutes of her request. 30 minutes and the agent was there for her. That’s what good agents do. 

That's exactly why, after 20 plus years as a realtor, I gave it up.  Once my own kids were married and started having their own families, I chose to start a new career path where I could dictate my own hours.  A good realtor is at the beck and call of their clients and if your priorities shift, it's time to take a hard look at what is important in your life. 

Janelle didn't seem to look upon real estate as a profession, that requires far more work than simply parking your ass at an open house and hope someone will walk in and buy it. 

Christine didn't even get that far and I credit her for that, she was blind not to check out what the job entailed before she took the courses and wasted a lot of time and money but once the light bulb came on, she realized she would be totally unsuited.

• Love 16

This Week's Tag Lines: 

Meri: I am uncomfortable with Janelle talking about sex with Kody. 

Christine:  I no longer want the family.  I just want my own house and make my own decisions. 

Robyn:  Kody is an flip flopping idiot who has no idea what he's doing.

Janelle:  I am terrible at my "job" and don't care. 

Kody:  I am such a victim and am always right even if all evidence points to the opposite. 

Edited by Soaper410
  • LOL 12
  • Love 7
5 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

That's exactly why, after 20 plus years as a realtor, I gave it up.  Once my own kids were married and started having their own families, I chose to start a new career path where I could dictate my own hours.  A good realtor is at the beck and call of their clients and if your priorities shift, it's time to take a hard look at what is important in your life. 

Janelle didn't seem to look upon real estate as a profession, that requires far more work than simply parking your ass at an open house and hope someone will walk in and buy it. 

Christine didn't even get that far and I credit her for that, she was blind not to check out what the job entailed before she took the courses and wasted a lot of time and money but once the light bulb came on, she realized she would be totally unsuited.

Yeah, it’s gotta be hard doing that job. My friend dumped her first agent because he wasn’t getting back to her quickly enough. She needed to move quickly. 

• Love 7
7 minutes ago, Soaper410 said:

This Week's Tag Lines: 

Meri: I am uncomfortable with Janelle talking about sex with Kody. 

Christine:  I no longer want the family.  I just want my own house and make my own decisions. 

Robyn:  Kody is a flip flopping idiot who has no idea what he's doing.

Janelle:  I am terrible at my "job" and don't care. 

Kody:  I am such a victim and am always right even if all evidence points to the opposite. 

Did they really say this?  Because I think they probably DID - as soon as the cameras were shut off!  (Spot on!)

• LOL 8
  • Love 2

Based on Robyn's anger, I'm starting to rethink the theory they moved to Flagstaff solely for Dayton to go to NAU.  She was really angry at Kody for portraying the move to the wives as a chance to make big money on their houses when in reality it looked like they'd have to fire sale their houses.  Kody even admitted when he did the presentation about getting out of Las Vegas his goal was to move to St George Utah and that he had 4 houses picked out in St George.  Flagstaff seems like a last choice consolation prize.

• Love 6
54 minutes ago, smarty2020 said:

Based on Robyn's anger, I'm starting to rethink the theory they moved to Flagstaff solely for Dayton to go to NAU.  She was really angry at Kody for portraying the move to the wives as a chance to make big money on their houses when in reality it looked like they'd have to fire sale their houses.  Kody even admitted when he did the presentation about getting out of Las Vegas his goal was to move to St George Utah and that he had 4 houses picked out in St George.  Flagstaff seems like a last choice consolation prize.

I think there’s some truth to this. While I don’t think for a second that a move to flagstaff wasn’t run past Robyn first at the very least, I think she probably had a much bigger involvement.

What seems strange is how angry she got when it came to losing money from the equity. 
All these idiots can say is how “perfect” their arrangement was in Vegas. So you leave it all (kids, friends) behind you to a far less ideal situation in a MORE EXPENSIVE area. WHY!?!?!?!

If you notice, Robyn didn’t say one thing about her kids having a hard time adjusting. She doesn’t usually say anything about how little she or her kids see Kody. She NEVER gave her opinion about the big house, just that she doesn’t any to talk about it over the holidays. 
I suspect this is because she wanted the move once she heard how much money they could get out of the Vegas houses!! 

Now that the queen might not get all that money...we are seeing glimpses into the real Robyn! I personally am here for it! I’m here to see these liars show who they really are! 
Ms. Christine (I wanted the family) having a nervous breakdown over the thought of possibly living together is particularly enjoyable! She wants to have her own house, own husband, make her own decisions etc. similar to my boring old life as a (GASP) monogamist! 

• LOL 7
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, smarty2020 said:

After the entire last season and what was said, this was the FIRST time EVER that St. George Utah was even mentioned.  Not ONCE did Kody say, "What do you ladies think of St. George?"  Nope.  Never mentioned.  Did someone duct tape his mouth shut when discussion was ongoing as to where they could move?  Because he could have said SOMETHING?  ANYTHING?  WHEN did he even GO to St. George to look at houses? Or did he pick out FOUR houses online that were suited for each wife? (Which takes a considerable amount of time to find ONE house suited for a particular family.)  So he spent time and effort on something and then never uttered a peep about it? We are talking about KODY here - who never hesitates to bring up ANY bizarre idea to his wives because it's like... HIS idea!!  The great Kody and all!   If Kody supposedly knows that his wives tremble in fear at the thought of living in Utah again - (and Kody seems to shiver along with them!) then WHY??  Why bother finding FOUR houses and then keeping mum?  Nope, not buying that ridiculous idea.

It's a FACT however, that Robyn got flak for the entire family moving to Flagstaff where coinkidinkally her son had just been accepted for college - and Robyn doesn't LIKE people seeing her in a bad light.  Many people (and myself included) think that this was just a bunch of nonsense made up this season to get people off of Robyn's back.    

Flagstaff is REALLY $$$$..... makes NO sense whatsoever that they would pick this one place out of a thousand other possible places to live as a consolation prize.  

Edited by Kyanight
  • Love 24

I'm new to this show and still trying to figure things out.  If that's even possible.  My biggest questions is why, if they all had homes they liked in Las Vegas and their kids were settled there, did they up and move to Flagstaff without having a plan...beyond setting up each family in a rental...in place?  I wouldn't do that with my family alone so I can't imagine doing it with four!

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, Kyanight said:

After the entire last season and what was said, this was the FIRST time EVER that St. George Utah was even mentioned.  Not ONCE did Kody say, "What do you ladies think of St. George?"  Nope.  Never mentioned.  Did someone duct tape his mouth shut when discussion was ongoing as to where they could move?  Because he could have said SOMETHING?  ANYTHING?  It's a FACT however, that Robyn got flak for the entire family moving to Flagstaff where coinkidinkally her son had just been accepted for college - and Robyn doesn't LIKE people seeing her in a bad light.  Many people (and myself included) think that this was just a bunch of nonsense made up this season to get people off of Robyn's back.    

Flagstaff is REALLY $$$$..... makes NO sense whatsoever that they would pick this one place out of a thousand other possible places to live as a consolation prize.  

Kody implied that he didn’t bother proposing St George because “my wives” are terrified to move back to Utah. Then he pretended to be furious at the State Legislature. Why he bothered to secretly line up 4 houses in Utah under these circumstances was never explained. - I guess he just likes to spring things on the women and sit back to watch the fun. 

Edited by Tabbygirl521
  • Love 12
Just now, Tabbygirl521 said:

Kody implied that he didn’t bother proposing St George because “my wives” are terrified to move back to Utah. Then he pretended to be furious at the State Legislature. Why he bothered to secretly line up 4 houses in Utah under these circumstances was never explained. - I guess he just likes to spring things on the women and sit back to watch the fun. 

I call Bull.  I'm not buying that at all.  Kody is lazy, he's not going to even bother finding FOUR houses suited to each wife and her brood of kids if it's pointless from the start and he's not even going to suggest the idea.

• Love 13
10 minutes ago, Kyanight said:

I call Bull.  I'm not buying that at all.  Kody is lazy, he's not going to even bother finding FOUR houses suited to each wife and her brood of kids if it's pointless from the start and he's not even going to suggest the idea.

Yeah, I thought it sounded like something he came up with to make the women seem even more difficult and “closed-minded.” I mean, he may have known vaguely of some houses but I bet he never had them all lined up, whatever that would mean.

ETA: I don’t know how lazy he is when it comes to getting what HE wants, though...

Edited by Tabbygirl521
  • Love 3
11 hours ago, Texasmom1970 said:

I know they all married him, but I am still trying to get past the wanting to being able to be intimate with Cody anytime and anyplace. Eww!

You must not understand what a sexy man Kody is. Hahahahahahah 😀😜

• LOL 13
  • Love 1