Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E05: A Not So Merry Christmas

• Start Topic

9 hours ago, fountain said:

If these people wanted to sell their homes for top dollar they should have protected that equity and not beat the crap out of their homes. At the very least they could have shampooed the carpets and painted the walls.

This. Didn't two of these women get their real estate licenses? They really are so clueless and - dare I say it - LAZY. They've got this huge "fambly" yet they can't even manage to clean up their houses? I wonder if they're all just over medicated.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, laurakaye said:

Anyone else get the filling that the Queen Doth Protest Too Much?

I felt like I was watching Robyn "acting" (or trying to).  I don't think she was actually that annoyed with Kody but wanted the others to think she was in order to deflect the fact that the move to Flagstaff originated with Robyn, and Kody went along with it and then guilted the rest to come along because "where we go one, we go all."  Robyn's talking heads where she babbled on and on and was all, "like - I don't want to, like - TALK about it, like - Kody!  It's Christmas!  Like...."  I felt that she was laying it on way too thick.  Not buying it!

But I thought his reason was gross...he said that he wanted to talk to Meri because she was "a captive audience."  As in, he knows that she is so desperate for any crumb of attention from him, he knew she'd sit there, entralled, and agree with whatever he said.  Kody was just looking for a "yes-wife," and for now, that's Meri. 

And did we all notice that after everyone left the two of them alone, they stayed seated about as far apart from each other as possible while still being in the same room?  That was telling, too.

Well, she was a captive audience because they were at her house, too. But yeah, it looked odd when they didn’t move closer to talk. Didn’t he get up to walk the others to the door, he could have returned to Meri’s couch. 

I think Robin really was upset. Isn’t the notion that the move was her idea just conjecture? It’s never been confirmed that I know of. Kody has previously shown his colors of getting a wild hair and going off half-cocked (ew) and I have no trouble believing that he initiated this move to a Flagstaff.

I don’t remember hearing before that they lost half the $$ on the Lehi house. I just shake my head. Sure, housing markets are volatile but you’d think that experience would have been a little more of a warning to plan. Also a reminder that it’s hard to unload a house built for polygamists.... 

I hate that “the wives” (ugh) are “closed minded” simply because they do not agree with King Kody bits not like they don’t have experience with living together. Robyn didn’t live it but she saw and heard about it. And they know how they already struggle with jealousy so they’re allowed to anticipate how much harder this would be be. 

Edited by Tabbygirl521
  • Love 6

I must have missed the part about their houses being beat up.  The house that Janelle recently showed looked okay to me. 

I'm not a Robyn fan, but, still find it difficult to believe that she was the sole reason behind the move.  I would be more inclined to believe it was done for TLC storyline.  IMO, more stuff in Vegas was getting stale.  Plus, they like to move often anyway.  

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, Tabbygirl521 said:

I think Robin really was upset. Isn’t the notion that the move was her idea just conjecture? It’s never been confirmed that I know of. Kody has previously shown his colors of getting wild hair and going off half-cocked (ew) and I have no trouble believing that he initiated this move to a Flagstaff.

Not confirmed, no, but I have a hard time thinking that Kody would move anywhere without the Queen's approval.  He doesn't care a lick if he inconveniences Christine or Meri, and he knows that Janelle simply doesn't care.  Robyn?  She's HBIC.  Mother of his favorite babies.  Legal wifey.  I can't imagine a scenario where he decides to move and she's truly against it.  After all, she is also the one who proclaimed that this was going to be their very last move, so it would have to be Robyn-approved.

2 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I must have missed the part about their houses being beat up.  The house that Janelle recently showed looked okay to me.  

I think Janelle was showing her own house.  I remember her saying or tweeting that Meri's house had to have construction done (the wall that was going back up was in Meri's backyard...ironic, no?) and that Robyn, for whatever reason, left a bunch of stuff behind.  It boggles the mind that of the four houses, Janelle's and Christine's would be the two that were ready to show first.  It also confounds me that as of this episode, these people seem to have still not gotten Robyn's house ready some four (?) months after they'd moved.

• Love 11
3 minutes ago, Kyanight said:

But seriously..... how is this all THAT much different than their living arrangements in Las Vegas?  They have their own KITCHEN.... living area... bedrooms... with ROCK WALLS between their living spaces and the main living area.  So the only time they literally HAVE to spend time together is if they congregate in Kody's main space for a get-together or family meeting or what have you.  They MIGHT run into each other briefly in the parking garage?  BFD!!   This is beyond ridiculous.  

But but...if they all agreed with that man, there would be 60 minutes of silence.

On second thought maybe that's not a bad idea. I have been meaning to try and meditate.

Edited by Chicklet
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I'm not a Robyn fan, but, still find it difficult to believe that she was the sole reason behind the move.  I would be more inclined to believe it was done for TLC storyline.  IMO, more stuff in Vegas was getting stale.  Plus, they like to move often anyway.  

I think it was more the entire picture - not just the fact that they moved.  Robyn's son (whom she is planning on living with her for life some people said???? Not sure if that was TIC or not) applies and is accepted to college.  Then by golly all-of-a-sudden they have to move NOW.. right NOW... before the summer college term starts in Flagstaff!!  Hup hup people - pack up, let's get to Flagstaff in two months.  WHICH, by the way, is a very $$$ place to live.  So if they were moving to save money, that's not the place to move to.   There was more to the situation than that, but it's Monday morning and I am dragging.  Others will have more specifics.

• Love 12
1 minute ago, Kyanight said:

But seriously..... how is this all THAT much different than their living arrangements in Las Vegas?  They have their own KITCHEN.... living area... bedrooms... with ROCK WALLS between their living spaces and the main living area.  So the only time they literally HAVE to spend time together is if they congregate in Kody's main space for a get-together or family meeting or what have you.  They MIGHT run into each other briefly in the parking garage?  BFD!!   This is beyond ridiculous.  

Well, I think Janelle said that it would be hard to hear people walking around in the morning, or something like that....and Gwen said that her mom's family is loud, and Robyn's kids stay up all night, etc. 

Bottom line - they hate each other and cannot fathom the idea of breathing each other's air.

• Love 23
1 minute ago, laurakaye said:

Well, I think Janelle said that it would be hard to hear people walking around in the morning, or something like that....and Gwen said that her mom's family is loud, and Robyn's kids stay up all night, etc. 

Bottom line - they hate each other and cannot fathom the idea of breathing each other's air.

Kody made a point of saying the wives' living areas are made to be sound proof.  Which was the point of the thick rock walls between. 

I think your bottom line is correct.

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

It's no secret that they have their issues and for the most part they have made a career out of their discord.  Where would they be without TLC?  Still in the little 3 apt house with an addition built on for Robyn?  lol

But, I don't think that they live the plural family lifestyle because it's deemed to make you happy, though, they professed that for television sake.  Maybe, someone who knows more about their faith can chime in, but, it's my understanding that they live the "Principle" because of their faith and it's supposed to help you in the afterlife.....not really designed to make you happy on earth.  So, it's something you endure, not enjoy.  That was my take on it.  So, I guess what we are seeing now is the real life of polygamy for those who have a reality tv show. lol 

• Useful 1
  • Love 12

I actually don't think they live the Principal, either.  I'm not sure they ever did.  I think Kody used it as a way to pound his manly chest and decry to the folks that thought him gay that he was stud enough to have four wives.  I could be way off, would love to hear other opinions.

• Useful 1
  • Love 14
9 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

I actually don't think they live the Principal, either.  I'm not sure they ever did.  I think Kody used it as a way to pound his manly chest and decry to the folks that thought him gay that he was stud enough to have four wives.  I could be way off, would love to hear other opinions.

You might be right, but, I think they all are religiously bound to Kody.  So technically, for their faith, they are guaranteed a good spot in heaven or celestial kingdom (highest spot), as they call it.  It dawned on me as Kody was begging them to consider his one house dream, that he's actually the leader or man of the family.  I THINK he's supposed to make the decisions.  Not sure if he would do it against their will though. (This is according to their faith.)  

I think that praying at the same time every day was a good touch.  It just doesn't seem to be helping them with their discord all that much.  What about being longsuffering and a service to others.......?  lol 

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
42 minutes ago, Kyanight said:

I get what you’re saying but I think there’s more opportunity to have reality shoved in their faces. If the houses each had a separate entry it might work better. But I can imagine the ick of being in the main entry and encountering Kody and the Concubine  of the Day in the foyer. And somehow just knowing they were on the other side of my wall would be bad enough. 

Also can’t you just imagine him flying around the house looking for someone to pay attention to him and riling everything up? I don’t see him enjoying a lot of solitary time, despite his hissy fit last week. 

• Love 4
12 hours ago, JustDuckie said:

When Kody and the wives were all sitting around talking about why their LV houses weren't selling - did anyone catch Meri's comment about her own? "It's an AMAZING house, and it has this FABULOUS WET BAR"

Yeah, she's here.

ok that made me laugh when she said it, and she got some points from me. especially since she's been so miserable lately. 

11 hours ago, taragel said:

So Christine would like to live separately so she can be intimate with her husband wherever and whenever she wants, and she would also like to make her own one-on-one decision with her real estate agent rather than discuss/decide it as a group, and...

You know, like a monogamist would. 🤣

Right!!? that's what i said to my tv --- That's not the lifestyle you married into! 

• Love 13

I'm wondering if the move decisions started with Kody all gung ho about moving...wives push back.  They made a weird statement after Maddie announced her 1st pregnancy (and her moving back to be with them because of it) that "Now we don't have to move!" yay!

Jump forward to Kody again pushing (he stated on camera he has wanted to move for 3 years) for a move.  This episode he tells Meri that he "had it all planned out and found four houses in St. George" and Meri seemed surprised.  So. Kody is pushing to move and he is preparing to push to move to St. George.  It seems SO weird last season when he was in one breath talking about moving...but gee we don't know where...OH bingo. All of a sudden they were all traveling to Flagstaff to look for property.  With really nothing in between.

So if it really was Kody preparing to push for St. George...I can see Robyn jumping in and saying something like "if we have to move...then we have to move with Dayton to Flagstaff".

It is really weird to see Robyn so over the top and pissy.  I know in my experience people trying to deflect from certain facts will derail conversations, talk over people and that is what Robyn's attitude reminds me of.  SHE secretly pushes for Flagstaff based on Kody's gar-ron-tee of them making a killing by selling their houses.  And she doesn't want anyone to ever (even accidentally) let it drop that Flagstaff was her idea, so she is just dumping it all back on Kody.  Sure...it's fun to see her bite back, but I think it is to deflect something...

I am also thinking that the one house thing is really just going to be drawn out for-ev-VER as a boiling cauldron of bull shyte ! I'm thinking that the producers know that the catfish storyline is (let us all hope) well and truly dead and this is going to be two seasons of "I don't want to look at Kody showing affection for another woman! Now pass my anti depressants and my red wine and ask me how great polygamy is again !"

• Love 15
10 hours ago, suomi said:

Somewhere along the way Kody was trying to say "the elephant in the room" and it came out as "the pink elephant." (He made another wrong turn on the elephant path but, as a self-protective mechanism, my mind has blanked it out).

I was DYING during that bit of word salad. Looks like he was trying to say "800 pound gorilla", as in "where does an 800 pound gorilla sit? anywhere he wants!", but got it mixed up with "the elephant in the room", and burst out with "pink elephant". Oh Kody. Never change. My husband mangles sayings all the time, my personal favorite is "she was just trying to get under my goat--I mean, get under my collar". I've never let him live it down.

• LOL 11
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I was DYING during that bit of word salad. Looks like he was trying to say "800 pound gorilla", as in "where does an 800 pound gorilla sit? anywhere he wants!", but got it mixed up with "the elephant in the room", and burst out with "pink elephant". Oh Kody. Never change. My husband mangles sayings all the time, my personal favorite is "she was just trying to get under my goat--I mean, get under my collar". I've never let him live it down.

Kody Brown, Master of the Malaprop.  I think he was reaching for "bite the bullet"  when he came out with "grab it by the nut".

• LOL 17
  • Love 3

At some point last season when they were discussing purchasing the Flagstaff property Robyn. let it slip that she and Kody had been talking about moving for sometime. I don't remember if she specifically said to Flagstaff or not. Not sure if last season is on demand.

• Love 4
12 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

At some point last season when they were discussing purchasing the Flagstaff property Robyn. let it slip that she and Kody had been talking about moving for sometime. I don't remember if she specifically said to Flagstaff or not. Not sure if last season is on demand.

Nice to leave the other wives out of it.   

• Love 2

I can believe that Kody was all hit to move SOMEWHERE and Robyn then advocated for Flagstaff on Dayton’s behalf. And that seems fine to me. Kody was bound and determined to uproot them because, you know, nowhere has been HOME since he left dear old dad. He basically admitted that’s what he’s always for. If Robyn has the opportunity for some input, why not go for it. I would have. 

3 minutes ago, Kyanight said:

Nice to leave the other wives out of it.   

I agree but that’s on Kody. Robyn isn’t responsible  for how crappily he treats the others. It’s his job to “husband” them all and he fails. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Tabbygirl521 said:

I can believe that Kody was all hit to move SOMEWHERE and Robyn then advocated for Flagstaff on Dayton’s behalf. And that seems fine to me. Kody was bound and determined to uproot them because, you know, nowhere has been HOME since he left dear old dad. He basically admitted that’s what he’s always for. If Robyn has the opportunity for some input, why not go for it. I would have. 

Maybe because the cost of living is extremely HIGH in Flagstaff and there are more wives and children than just Robyn and her own.  If her son wasn't able to handle college on his own somewhere than he could have lived at home in ANY state and attended a nearby community college.  If he IS able to handle going to school somewhere.. then let him fly.  Maybe she could have encouraged her son to apply to places where the cost of living is reasonable.  Not to mention who is paying the out of state fees?

I have a son with Aspergers.  And I get it.  All kids are definitely different with different struggles and skills.  But as a parent it helps to guide them as they grow (like a parent teaching a kid to ride a bike) and see what they can do, instead of assuming they CAN'T do different things they have never tried.  Robyn strikes me as a mother who holds her children back instead of encouraging them to fly.  They've shown that clearly with how Areola had to be spoon fed when she was something like 3 1/2 - and how all these special things need to be done to get her to go to bed... even though it's in bed with her mother.

They're HER kids - she can parent however she wants.  But there are OTHER kids involved.

• Love 14
10 hours ago, suomi said:

Somewhere along the way Kody was trying to say "the elephant in the room" and it came out as "the pink elephant." (He made another wrong turn on the elephant path but, as a self-protective mechanism, my mind has blanked it out). 

Sadly, my mind recorded it - "the gorilla in the room".  I was trying to determine whether that was a gorilla on the front of his ugly sweater, but couldn't see exactly what the brown blob was.

• Love 2

You might be right, but, I think they all are religiously bound to Kody.

I think Christine and Robyn are bound by the religion. I think Meri is bound by laziness and the opportunity to torture others with her pouting face, and I think Janelle just doesn't care. 

If they were really living the principle, Mariah's homosexuality and relationship would be a huge problem. You would never see the Duggars embracing a gay daughter. Also, not having a single kid who wants to live plural marriage as an adult would be a huge problem. They are living polygamy as a lifestyle, not a religion. 

Did we see any glimpses of Logan or Mykelti? I haven't seen the entire episode yet this week, but they were definitely missing from the Christmas Eve episode. 

• Love 11
1 hour ago, 65mickey said:

Yep Robyn is trying hard to make everyone believe that this move was all Kody's idea. She keeps saying that the had the perfect setup in Las Vegas with the 4 houses. But of all the places that they could have picked to move to it just so happened that they picked the place where Dayton was going to college. Just a coincidence. Her fake umbrage is not believable. 

Oh, she 100% was the driving force behind the move to Flagstaff, but I also think her anger about the giant house and the price reductions was very, very real. She completely orchestrated the move, knew all about it before the others, and was obviously not surprised. I do think that she was left in the dark about the house and the money (which anyone else think she planned on pocketing some money for herself and not new homes?) and she was pissed because her HBIC status was being lessened. She wasn't in on Kody's little secret and she apparently was too clueless to see they were asking too much for the houses. She's lucky Janelle didn't tell her to get her ass to Vegas and get the rest of her shit cleaned out so that the house could be shown. Things were happening without her knowledge and she was not happy. How else could she subtly hold it over the other wives and slide up to Kody's side in agreement if she wasn't in on the plan and in the know. 

• Love 18

Robyn kept saying she was upset because they were suppose to be making the decision to cut the house prices as a family. Um...they were all there discussing it as a family. She was upset because Kody wasn't agreeing with her but with Janelle.

I find it amusing that when Robyn's house did hit the market, she did not use Janelle as the realtor. When Robyn's hit the market, they took all the homes from Janelle and listed with the new realtor.

If that is how they reacted to a 40,000 slash, I would love to have seen their reaction, when Christine finally sold her home after slashing it another 100,000.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Tabbygirl521 said:

I get what you’re saying but I think there’s more opportunity to have reality shoved in their faces. If the houses each had a separate entry it might work better. But I can imagine the ick of being in the main entry and encountering Kody and the Concubine  of the Day in the foyer. And somehow just knowing they were on the other side of my wall would be bad enough. 

Also can’t you just imagine him flying around the house looking for someone to pay attention to him and riling everything up? I don’t see him enjoying a lot of solitary time, despite his hissy fit last week. 

OMG....you may have hit on it. Maybe, the ladies can't take that much of Kody, thus the dislike of one home. Maybe, that's why he has his own quarters....he could promise to go there and leave them alone for a while. lol 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Tabbygirl521 said:

If the houses each had a separate entry it might work better. But I can imagine the ick of being in the main entry and encountering Kody and the Concubine  of the Day in the foyer. And somehow just knowing they were on the other side of my wall would be bad enough. 

Indeed.  In addition to the main entry, the front doors of each pair of apartments are right across the hall from each other and I can imagine them watching comings & goings through the peepholes.  Five front doors would make more sense and be safer if the forest and their house were on fire.

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, NotinKansasanymore said:

Robyn kept saying she was upset because they were suppose to be making the decision to cut the house prices as a family. Um...they were all there discussing it as a family. 

OUCH!  Talk about being a hypocrite!  Someone was just saying here that Robyn and Kody were discussing moving months and months before the other wives were told.  Wow... so it's ok if it's ROBYN and Kody making decisions without involving the other wives.. but NOT ok for other wives to be discussing issues without her (Robyn) being present.  O...k.aaay.......

Robyn should definitely have not involved herself in a plural marriage.  She is way too controlling.

• Love 21
9 minutes ago, Kyanight said:

OUCH!  Talk about being a hypocrite!  Someone was just saying here that Robyn and Kody were discussing moving months and months before the other wives were told.  Wow... so it's ok if it's ROBYN and Kody making decisions without involving the other wives.. but NOT ok for other wives to be discussing issues without her (Robyn) being present.  O...k.aaay.......

Robyn should definitely have not involved herself in a plural marriage.  She is way too controlling.

It's dawned on me that maybe, Robyn doesn't really fully understand plural marriage. I'm not kidding.  A lot of things seem to go right over her head. 

• Love 8
51 minutes ago, Kyanight said:

But as a parent it helps to guide them as they grow (like a parent teaching a kid to ride a bike) and see what they can do, instead of assuming they CAN'T do different things they have never tried.  Robyn strikes me as a mother who holds her children back instead of encouraging them to fly. 

This is so so so true.

If they had been honest from the beginning and considered the needs of all the kids, Dayton should have stayed in a dorm for two years. The "triplets" could graduate in Vegas and they would only have Savannah about to start her freshman year, a better time to move.

Dayton could have a chance to thrive with the safety net of on campus support, and see if he really needs to live at home forever. Then they could pick housing needs appropriately.

Edited by TaxNerd
Spelling
  • Love 19
2 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

It's dawned on me that maybe, Robyn doesn't really fully understand plural marriage. I'm not kidding.  A lot of things seem to go right over her head. 

Robyn was raised in polygamy... so... no.  She understands.  But from what *I have heard about her (in real life) she is very entitled and has this way of demanding to be the princess.

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
15 minutes ago, deirdra said:

Five front doors would make more sense and be safer if the forest and their house were on fire.

It's appalling how pesky things like basic safety, plumbing and zoning are just non factors in this family.

• LOL 5
  • Love 11
3 hours ago, margol29 said:

I love the new opening sequence. Everyone looks so unhappy. No smiles, nothing. Great poster for polygamy.

The pics with Kootie in a jeans jacket and pale blue T-shirt covering his huge gut are interesting. Did he allow them so that people would think he looks better now?  Their faces and stances all say "we are mad at the world".

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
16 minutes ago, TaxNerd said:

This is so so so true.

If they had been honest from the beginning and considered the needs of all the kids, Dayton should have stayed in a dorm for two years. The "triplets" could graduate in Vegas and they would only have Savannah about to start her freshman year, a better time to move.

Dayton could have a chance to thrive with the safety net of on campus support, and see if he really needs to live at home forever. Then they could pick housing needs appropriately.

When did they say Dayton would be living at home forever? That seems excessive if he is competent enough to handle college. Also a very strange and private thing to publicize.  Did Robyn maybe say it as a doting-mom “joke”?

37 minutes ago, Kyanight said:

OUCH!  Talk about being a hypocrite!  Someone was just saying here that Robyn and Kody were discussing moving months and months before the other wives were told.  

Yes, she let it slip, talking to the cameraman I believe, not in front of the wives, in the episode where Kootie made his big presentation last season (filmed in ~March 2018).  It is often the offhand comments that insert snippets of truth into the show.  Those are what I lock on to.  Kootie also said the market was peaking and implied that they had to sell before prices plummeted, which is why they had to rush to move NOW!  Yet Robyn claims ignorance while her junk-filled house sat empty FOR MONTHS!  She could have watched her house value drop on Zillow like the rest of us, but she was probably too busy sleeping in (another tidbit gleaned from last week's episode).

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 16
14 minutes ago, Tabbygirl521 said:

When did they say Dayton would be living at home forever? That seems excessive if he is competent enough to handle college. Also a very strange and private thing to publicize.  Did Robyn maybe say it as a doting-mom “joke”?

She made the seemingly earnest comment while searching with Kodouche for a rental with two master bedrooms, one for Dayton's privacy during his adulthood. It is also why many of us think Flagstaff was Robyn's choice.  I believe Kody's house renderings (that Robyn claimed to know nothing about) also have two masters (or possibly three so her stepfather will be there to film her next child's birth).  

Edited by deirdra
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Roslyn said:

It is really weird to see Robyn so over the top and pissy.  I know in my experience people trying to deflect from certain facts will derail conversations, talk over people and that is what Robyn's attitude reminds me of.  SHE secretly pushes for Flagstaff based on Kody's gar-ron-tee of them making a killing by selling their houses.  And she doesn't want anyone to ever (even accidentally) let it drop that Flagstaff was her idea, so she is just dumping it all back on Kody.  Sure...it's fun to see her bite back, but I think it is to deflect something...I

+++++++++1.  So much this.

1 hour ago, deirdra said:

Sadly, my mind recorded it - "the gorilla in the room".  I was trying to determine whether that was a gorilla on the front of his ugly sweater, but couldn't see exactly what the brown blob was.

Didn't he say there was a gorilla on his sweater and then he said something like, "because I'm a gorilla?"  I remember cringing.  I mean, I cringe frequently during this show but I remember that one.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

Didn't he say there was a gorilla on his sweater and then he said something like, "because I'm a gorilla?"  I remember cringing.  I mean, I cringe frequently during this show but I remember that one.

Good catch.  One thing I find is that when I'm focusing to try to understand the weirdness I'm seeing on screen, my ears tune out and vice versa. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, deirdra said:

Good catch.  One thing I find is that when I'm focusing to try to understand the weirdness I'm seeing on screen, my ears tune out and vice versa. 

No kidding, it's sometimes hard to understand what they're saying through all the subtext, bizarre body language and subtle passive-aggressiveness.  And Robyn, who lies all the time, about everything.  

• Love 6

Robyn, the business scholar. I am reminded of when she "minused out" expenses for her iconic jewelry venture. 

How old is her youngest non-Kody child ? When that child turns 18, will Kody divorce her and marry Christine ? If he doesn't,  Chrstine better hightail it outta there, if she has even an ounce of self respect. 

Plan One House is stupid beyond reason. As some else said, why build a hotel for the adult children holiday visits ? Insane. Except for Aspyn, I dont think any of their children will have plural marriages so how will they resell that monster of a house ? I have the same question about the Duggars and their tin mansion with the dormitory bedrooms. 

• Love 6
15 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I'm just amazed that Robyn can't comprehend why the housing market can change and if it happens, you lower your price. You can't just wish it's not so....she's not so bright, it seems. AND, she's so whiney....downright witchy. Menopause?

I wanted to slap her when she said, "it's a big dill."  It's not a pickle, Robyn.  It's DEAL. UGH.

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
15 hours ago, lilsadone said:

Also, the minute Robyn lost her cool, Kody goes right back to Meri - his rock. I find that very telling. He may not have romantic feelings for her, but it's good to see her chose to talk to her about serious topics (Meri and Janelle) 

And I just realized they were at Meris house. Seeeee I told you guys he would use her house as a retreat 😌

Did you notice how far apart they both sat, even after everyone left? I was surprised that he didn't move closer to her to  at least sit on the couch.  Hello...interpersonal communication skills??

• Love 6
Just now, jacksgirl said:

Really wish I lived in Vegas. I would have taken fambly and gone to the cultdesac and viewed the houses. Then, I would have offered $100,000 under asking price and waited......

Too risky.  What if they had said yes?

• LOL 9
  • Love 1