Type keyword(s) to search

S24.E04: Week 4 - Cleveland, Ohio

OnceSane
  • Start Topic

Peter and the bachelorettes travel to Cleveland; Chace Rice performs during Peter and Victoria F.'s date; football legends Josh Cribbs and Hanford Dixon put a group of women through a rigorous workout; a controversial woman becomes a target of rage.

Airs January 27, 2020.

The Bachelor mansion is in dire need of a paint job. Looking pretty rough on that exterior shot.

Harrison, you promised us biscuits. And instead we get a “worldwide journey” to Cleveland, OH. Talk about a bait and switch! For the first time in Bachelor History, at the announcement of travel, we get crickets, confused stares, and a couple of awkward giggles. 

Listen, I don’t really follow super hero stories, but even I know that Superman is from another planet, not “born in” Cleveland.

Edited by JenE4
  • LOL 8
  • Love 6

Wow, these children have all really embraced the 80's high-waist jean trend.  Sorry bitches, I've still got some of the originals.  You're all just wannabes....*LOL*

Clark Kent was raised in Smallville, Kansas.  WTF Peter?  

Edited by leighdear
  • LOL 6
  • Love 16

Victoria says our kids will have hot dadand moms. Multiple. She’s basically telling him they’re marrying different people but each family will be hot.

Oh, yes, Vic, your kids with Chase will be pretty hot.

This is epic, though, bringing on an ex as a special musical guest star! Kudos, casting and booking team! I’m on the edge of my seat waiting out this commercial break.

• LOL 11
  • Love 12

I don't think either Victoria or Chase were upset or floored.  I think both were told to play it up for the drama's sake.   There is ZERO pain, honey.  

99% of men facing that kinda thing would be "No shit?  Can he get us tickets to the CMA awards"?  

• Useful 2
  • LOL 8
  • Love 13

I've been really good and not reading Reality STeve, but now I really want to go over there and see what he had to say about their relationship.  Why isn't Peter asking when they broke up, how long they were dating?  All the other stuff is pointless. 

I'm glad the women are bringing the drama, because I really didn't want to watch Peter as the bachelor.  The producers should all get raises this year!

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, Ripley68 said:

I've been really good and not reading Reality STeve, but now I really want to go over there and see what he had to say about their relationship.  Why isn't Peter asking when they broke up, how long they were dating?  All the other stuff is pointless. 

I didn't even see them eat any food?

tenor.gif

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

I like Natasha.  She actually seems to have a personality unlike most of these girls.  Victoria should be the one that doesn’t get to go to the party since she didn’t even play.  How did she hurt her back?  Was it on the astronaut date?  Of course she bows out of playing and Peter just showers her with attention.  

• Love 10
4 minutes ago, ECM1231 said:

Not watching in real time but just had to log on to comment about the ladies' reactions to their visit to Cleveland. Crickets. Hysterical!

That amusement park is right up my alley.👍

Everything was SO not up my alley --- the small plane, the roller coasters, the crazy rides -- but then I loved the football game and I loved how 90% of the women handled it.  Pretty amazing.  And I always thought I didn't like football.  Shi Ann?  Deandra?

And now it seems like Shi Ann is already wilting under the opportunity because she's not confident enough.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Katie111 said:

I like Natasha.  She actually seems to have a personality unlike most of these girls.  Victoria should be the one that doesn’t get to go to the party since she didn’t even play.  How did she hurt her back?  Was it on the astronaut date?  Of course she bows out of playing and Peter just showers her with attention.  

Natasha is a production assistant for some network, so the girl KNOWS TV and what she's doing.  She's not there for the man, but for her job.  

• Useful 5
26 minutes ago, SallyAlbright said:

Annnnnd Chase Rice apparently claims he spent one night in Charlotte with Victoria, while she calls him her ex boyfriend. He seems really pissed that the producers put him on her date

Seems like two very different takes on a "relationship."

Interesting... The contestants know they are signing on for producer shenanigans as a price for potential Instagram fame, but the celebrities who do cameos probably don't expect their personal dramas to be dragged into the show. Wonder if this stunt will have an impact on the future stars TPTB are able to book...

Edited by Dejana
  • Love 18
2 minutes ago, leighdear said:

Don't they do this EVERY season?  Let both sides in a contest attend the date, to maximize the number of needy & hysterical girls begging for attention?

Yeah, I thought so.  

Have they ever had a contest, where they really only let one half of the group go to the cocktail party?

And now here Alaya comes clomping like a horse.

At least Tammy didn't say "literally" shooketh.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

Victoria stole you and I have to talk to you second about how I didn’t get to talk to you first!

These girls really know how to make drama out of nothing.

now HERE comes some real drama! Getting interrupted by someone who was already eliminated! You want to complain about Victoria P, Shianne, we’ll give you something to whine about!

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
5 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

Snooken?   Really....???   Omg, you are dead to me after that one, was it Tammy?   I still don’t know all the names.   

Is the speaker Amish or some other Pennsylvania Dutch type?

• LOL 3

They did go to Vegas together! So, Victoria P is the liar. But she’s crying hysterically, so she’ll get away with it. Now they’re hugging?!? They’re holding hands?!? Now in the course of this conversation Victoria went from we’re not really friends to we’re friends. Who’s the fake pageant girl now?! Literally no one knows! Peter contemplates throwing himself into the shark tank as it slowly dawns on him that maybe they’re both fake. But they’re pretty so give them both roses just in case.

• LOL 6
  • Love 9