Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E04: Jesus & Alexis

Cranberry

Nev and Kamie receive an anonymous email from a whistleblower reporting a catfishing! But when our hosts arrive to help the named victim, they uncover a deeper conspiracy of deception that only the secret informant can solve.

January 29 episode.

Yikes. I've been waiting for this episode since the previews showing Jesus, It was obvious that there was no way this was going to work out in his favor. I am so sick of Nev trying to convince people that they must have really cared for the catfishee in spite of all evidence to the contrary. 

• Love 2

This episode should be titled Jesus and the Sociopath.   That woman had no empathy nor any regrets.  

I was really glad that Jesus wanted to cut it off with her once he found out and thank goodness he didn't give her any money.   He's had a hard life, but from the Two Months Later report at the end, he appears to be doing well.   

I would bet hard money that she deleted those catfish accounts only because they were "blown" by the show and she now has a whole new set, maybe others that are long term but not mentioned on the show.

• Love 4

I think this is the only episode that truly had me in my feelings. I can't get past how people can be so cruel (and evil). 

I'm glad, too, that Jesus never gave her money and he looks to be doing much better in life. Thank goodness. He had a rough start to his life. 

• Love 4