Type keyword(s) to search

Holmes And Holmes - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Whether it's taking on a personal project or getting homes market-ready for buyers, Mike Holmes and his son, Mike Jr., work side-by-side to transform properties and create memories on their father-son journey. Add in sister Sherry and the whole Holmes gang is so much fun to watch!

I looked to see if this show was anywhere on the site and couldn't find it...forgive me if I missed it somewhere. I have been having fun watching this show on Sunday nights...sorta' binge-like! I have missed seeing Mike so much. If I ever could afford to have any renovation or building done, he would be my first choice. It is unbelievable what some contractors do and get away with....with Mike and family following up, maybe some of them would be caught!!!

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, suebee12 said:

Whether it's taking on a personal project or getting homes market-ready for buyers, Mike Holmes and his son, Mike Jr., work side-by-side to transform properties and create memories on their father-son journey. Add in sister Sherry and the whole Holmes gang is so much fun to watch!

I looked to see if this show was anywhere on the site and couldn't find it...forgive me if I missed it somewhere. I have been having fun watching this show on Sunday nights...sorta' binge-like! I have missed seeing Mike so much. If I ever could afford to have any renovation or building done, he would be my first choice. It is unbelievable what some contractors do and get away with....with Mike and family following up, maybe some of them would be caught!!!

I loved what they did for the woman who had lost her husband 10 years ago. You can tell that a huge weight had been taken off of her shoulders.

• Love 2

I loved what they did with the widow's home, and what they did with the other home that had tons of unfinished projects from other contractors.     However, I was worried when Mike had to have ablation for his heart issue, and I hope that cured him, and he's back to 100%. 

• Love 2

I have truly enjoyed having Holmes and Holmes on HGTV. I think that is over now since all the new shows are beginning on Sunday night and I am going to miss them. It is nice to see how a "real" contractor fixes problems without over-dramatizing the problems. It also appears(at least to me) that these three really care about their clients. I also like how they do extras for the families...I loved the 3-D action figures that Mike Jr. had done and had to laugh at him being the angel in the room!(I wouldn't mind having that action figure in my room!!)

• Love 3
1 hour ago, suebee12 said:

I have truly enjoyed having Holmes and Holmes on HGTV. I think that is over now since all the new shows are beginning on Sunday night and I am going to miss them. It is nice to see how a "real" contractor fixes problems without over-dramatizing the problems. It also appears(at least to me) that these three really care about their clients. I also like how they do extras for the families...I loved the 3-D action figures that Mike Jr. had done and had to laugh at him being the angel in the room!(I wouldn't mind having that action figure in my room!!)

Me too because I don't get the channel they are on.

• Love 1

Even tho' it isn't the same Holmes show, I enjoyed the Holmes Make it Right that HGTV ran this weekend! It just makes me realize how much I miss seeing Mike Holmes on my television! If I were to ever buy a house again, I would want Mike with me to help me Make It Right!!!!!

• Love 1