Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E10: Bad Seed

• Start Topic

Description from imdb.com:  

Mike and Rio must decide what seed to start growing on their farm; Rio tries to get Beau and Kay's relationship to set sail; Jacob shadows Constance for a school project, making Rudy a nervous wreck while they discuss catching criminals.

Rudy's legal problems, and failure to disclose to Constance, just kept getting him in trouble deeper and deeper. However, I thought he was from the area, so wouldn't Constance already be aware?

To cruise or not to cruise?  The back and forth from Kay...why did she insist on a cruise, and then back out once Beau said he would go?  I didn't understand that part.  

Mike and Rio have a long way to go to becoming farmers.  My dad was a farmer.  He wouldn't have lasted in farming two seasons if he was doing things the Mike way.  I suppose, sit-com humor, but I didn't think it was very funny.

• Love 1

Ok, I know.  Sitcom.  Suspend reality.  All of that.  But, you do not decide to go on a cruise 2-days before!  We always book almost a year out lol.  Not saying you have to quite THAT far in advance, but two days is ridiculous.  

• Love 2
On 1/22/2020 at 3:36 PM, Whimsy said:

But, you do not decide to go on a cruise 2-days before!  We always book almost a year out lol.  Not saying you have to quite THAT far in advance, but two days is ridiculous.  

I have friends who do that.  They never know where they are going until the last minute.  They go through a travel agent and get great deals on ships that have rooms (cabins) that haven't sold a few days before the ship sails.  The only thing that they have to decide in advance if they want to sail out of Miami, LA, San Diego, etc.

I hope that people don't think my glasses are fake.  I'm nearsighted and take mine off to read.

• Love 3