Type keyword(s) to search

S16.E07: PoV Comp #2; Final Members of TeamAmerica Revealed

• Start Topic

Their best bet will be trying to back door him and hope like hell he doesn't get picked to play for Veto. They better do it soon, while there are still enough people in the house to better the chances he doesn't get picked.

I agree. Someone last night mentioned back-dooring him. Was it Derrick?

Watching Devin actually reminds me of Cappie. He's got the bulky build that he uses to tower over people (deliberately or not) and, while he's not telling people when to go to sleep (imagine if the Summer of Secrets happened while BBAD was airing!), he's got similar control issues along with an obsession with loyalty.

Interesting that in two iterations, the "mobile" Veto has been won by a physical behemoth both times. (Jeremy last season, and now Devin.)  I really can't see how it rewards physical strength, so that's a surprising trend.

I didn't think the powerhouse really made a difference, but I certainly thought height did. (I don't remember how tall Jeremy was).  As soon as they ran out to the mobiles I thought they were not adjusted for height (and even if they were, that would make the lower bars closer to the ground, hence counterproductive) and thought it was kind of unfair.   I noticed at one point that Devin was holding the end of one bar in his mouth to keep it steady.  If, say, Paola tried to do the same thing, it would  tilt the bar so much that the technique would be useless!  And it's just easier to do anything if your arms are working on stuff below shoulder level, or at least I think so, who has no arm strength whatsoever....anyway, I figured it was Devin's height that gave him the edge.

• Love 3

I have to give credit to Brittany for knowing how to play him: "as a parent, you know what it's like to be a parent, because you have a child, and you are their parent, and our children need us as their parent to be a parent to our children". Perfectly played.

Zach was about the opposite. Insisting on having an opinion, actually admitting to things, and being honest? I'm with Frankie on this one, WTF was he thinking? Although I'm not buying Devin's 'incredulous' response to Zach telling Devin to just put him on the block. My ass he wasn't thinking if it before their meeting.

Could not possibly care less about Team America and their "missions". As long as "America" does not get a say in who they have to nominate/vote out, I can live with it. But I can not handle another Evil Dick season, where a kicky soundtrack and plucky edit hands him the game, with timely help from "America".

Indeed.... Brittany played the "single mother" card perfectly. 

Zach seemed like he just wanted to take a nap and didn't care what he had to say to get Devin to leave so that he could roll back over on the couch and go back to sleep.  Way to take your eye off the prize, Zach.  But, I also don't believe that Devin hadn't considered putting up Zach before that conversation.  it was just Devin blaming the victim.

I don't mind America's Team, although I agree 100% that I don't want any of their missions to directly affect who gets nominated or who goes home.  I'll be happy for Donny and Derrick if they're able to take home some additional money as a result of AT. 

I think once Devin gets evicted, Jimmy Kimmel should have him on to read "mean tweets" and posts. Undoubtedly they would each be followed up by his shit-eating grin and lots of " whatever,bro, dude, whatever "

It's a nice thought, but I can't recall him ever having a contestant from a CBS reality show on.

I think once Devin gets evicted, Jimmy Kimmel should have him on to read "mean tweets" and posts. Undoubtedly they would each be followed up by his shit-eating grin and lots of " whatever,bro, dude, whatever "

It's a nice thought, but I can't recall him ever having a contestant from a CBS reality show on.

He had Andi on right after the first show of the season aired.  I remember she wore a pretty revealing dress with lots of side boob and a too-low cut up front.  I think she was going for sexy glamour, but she looked more like a hooker.

• Love 1

He had Andi on right after the first show of the season aired.  I remember she wore a pretty revealing dress with lots of side boob and a too-low cut up front.  I think she was going for sexy glamour, but she looked more like a hooker.

Well to be fair, sometimes its a fine line....

WHY is everyone in this house just bowing down and serving Devin??? It is truly mind-boggling.

How many times have we seen Devin charge into a room and wake someone up in the middle of the night? I can't believe no one has called him on that, or told him to back off until morning.

So glad that America didn't choose the showmance option for Team America to try to put over. So tired of that.