Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E03: Teamwork Makes the Dream Work

thewhiteowl
  • Start Topic

Tonight's episode could have just as well been titled "Boobapalooza!".

I'm glad somebody from the South left because 1. they're my least favorite team and 2.  I thought they should have been disqualified from the second marathon round. 

I deleted the ep before I thought to go back and check, but I'm almost certain they always say that at least two people must be TATTOOING at the same time in a tag team situation.  Sitting there and stretching out somebody skin to make it as painful as possible is not "tattooing".

• Love 7

I felt so incredibly awful for the Round two human canvas for the South. She was clearly in so much pain over their “brilliant” plan and I’m shocked the judges didn’t make any comments on it. They usually say something when they make the canvases uncomfortable, and especially when they’re doing something causing pain. 

Frank is my overall favorite this season, but I love how everyone on the East is supportive of each other and that Jimmy helped his teammates get their tattoos right. We’ve definitely seen other teammates who wouldn’t do the same. 

• Love 6
On 1/23/2020 at 4:51 AM, 2727 said:

Pissed off Dave is now my favorite Dave.

On 1/23/2020 at 1:20 PM, TVbitch said:

I love "this is bullshit!" Dave ...especially in his in his goth granny shawl. 

Has Dave never actually watched the show?  Oliver and Chris will always rate a well done tattoo over one that better meets the challenge.

Similar with the elimination, I thought there were 2 tattoos much worse than the one that got eliminated but if you have a bit of skin trauma, there's the door.

• Love 1

Money Mike's fairy looked like she was a magician's assistant involved in one of those "cut the lady in half" tricks that went wrong. But it was clear that trauma would go home, and I'm certainly not sorry to lose Patrick.

• Love 1
On ‎1‎/‎25‎/‎2020 at 4:18 PM, Etta Place said:

Money Mike's fairy looked like she was a magician's assistant involved in one of those "cut the lady in half" tricks that went wrong. But it was clear that trauma would go home, and I'm certainly not sorry to lose Patrick.

I actually thought Money Mike should go home - although Patrick's skin was traumatized his tattoo was much better.  Of course since I've never had a tattoo I don't understand skin trauma (except at its most basic level) so I'm sure that it is a horrible thing, but no matter what Money Mike's tattoo is going to always look like crap.