Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E04: Four Wives, One House

• Start Topic

22 hours ago, Kyanight said:

I have to respectfully say that you are wrong in this instance.  Each wife has their own little "house within the house", but they are SOOOOOOOO not EQUAL!!  Robyn's is the size of a football field....well.. more or less (ha ha!) because she has younger kids at home (and is more likely to not allow the older ones to leave...) and is waiting for other spirits to float down from heaven and nestle in her womb.  Also because she feels she is a princess and needs the biggest chunk of the pie  - always.  The other wives also have smaller yet different sizes of living space.

So. Since Meri got the Wet Bar and 5 bedrooms because she always wanted 8 children... Robyn gets a football field because she wanted to "be there since day one" and because she wasn't, her children "who should have been fathered by Kody" were denied the experience of being raised by Logan like the OG Brown children.

Is this going to be called "Common Core Brown Logic"? 😉

...I also added my own bolded tidbit in Kyanight's quote 😀

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

The idea of the women being ungrateful because they’re not delighted with every aspect of their 1/4 marriages just makes me laugh. They want gifts? Maybe they (mistakenly, IMO) think it indicates that Kody gives a damn. They want money? Uh, Kody is not on that show by himself; they’re ALL earning the TLC money. I wish I could believe they each have direct access to their share of the payday. The kids dare to mourn lost friendships and other opportunities? Wow. Let’s not even try to feel some empathy. The great self-proclaimed god on earth must not be questioned or challenged!

of course I cannot comprehend anything appealing about this lifestyle, especially since part of it is apparently to shame and break the spirits of any wife who dares to feel pain or jealousy. But if I somehow did decide to become a plyg, I’d sure hold out for someone kinder, more thoughtful, less ego-ridden, and smarter than Kody. And no way would I deal with that hair. The way this doofus completely explodes their lives every few years FOR NO REASON just showcases his selfishness and immaturity. 

• Love 20
10 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

When you have a horde of kids I guess it's every child for himself.  Survival of the fittest and always replaceable with the next conveniently empty womb.

It's always the kids that suffer in this poisonous cult "religion".

I had a horde of kids and everything was locked up tight and child proofed.  My kids were (and still are) my everything! Of course I don't have a buffoon (husband) to worry about, so my attention has to go somewhere.... and I'm just not a bingo playing kind of old gal!  😄

Just as you have tragedies and serious accidents and neglect with children who are an only child or have one or two siblings - it depends on the family.   

10 minutes ago, Roslyn said:

So. Since Meri got the Wet Bar and 5 bedrooms because she always wanted 8 children... Robyn gets a football field because she wanted to "be there since day one" and because she wasn't, her children "who should have been fathered by Kody" were denied the experience of being raised by Logan like the OG Brown children.

Is this going to be called "Common Core Brown Logic"? 😉

...I also added my own bolded tidbit in Kyanight's quote 😀

HA HA HA HA!  Thank you - that WAS necessary.  If Robyn let her older children leave - who would take care of the needs of the younger ones while she is getting her "beauty" rest?

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
23 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

I think you are on to something there.   Christine may be thinking back to the days of Lehi, when although they had separate living quarters, kids may have felt free to roam at will from one section to another.

Christine may have resented Mariah or Janelle's kids intruding on what to her was family time with Kody and her kids, forcing her to confront the fact that she does share a husband and 13 kids share a father.

I'll never forget Christine when living in LV, negotiating with Kody that he could store wrestling mats in her garage in exchange for either more family time with her kids or more grocery money (maybe it was both).  That pointed out to me the Achilles heel of this arrangement, everyone for themselves, so I can pretend I have a monogamous relationship, 25% of the time.

Not just kids intruding but as simple as one kid shows up..."Dad....my mum needs XYZ!!!" and Kody is off doing XYZ.  Then back to Christine's unit when other kids are in and out and Kody's mind is coated with that "psychic emotional toxic baggage" and he can't focus on Christine because he is focused on Janelle's non-draining washing machine or Robyn's valves need adjusting.

Christine's old tag line "i want the faamly not just the man" isn't true anymore (if it ever was).  She got a taste of her own big house, her own control over her big house and her ability to maybe get him to focus on her and her kids and ONLY her household better than Lehi.  On her horrid "anniversary" therapy session she wanted to focus on just them for a damn good reason.  Kody can't do that, he expects them to shoulder all the tough shit on their own, stop making him deal with petty shit so he can sit in his man cabin and read about his harmones and testosterone levels.  This episode showed how he is a massive walking contradiction.  Christine!!  Your soul is forever and ever spiritually connected to an Ass Hat Man Child !

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
4 minutes ago, Kyanight said:

I had a horde of kids and everything was locked up tight and child proofed.  My kids were (and still are) my everything! Of course I don't have a buffoon (husband) to worry about, so my attention has to go somewhere.... and I'm just not a bingo playing kind of old gal!  😄

Just as you have tragedies and serious accidents and neglect with children who are an only child or have one or two siblings - it depends on the family.   

HA HA HA HA!  Thank you - that WAS necessary.  If Robyn let her older children leave - who would take care of the needs of the younger ones while she is getting her "beauty" rest?

I just wanted to say how much I appreciate your viewpoint.  I'm not a fan of polygamy, but it's interesting to read when it works "as designed".

• Love 6
20 hours ago, Adeejay said:

Wonder what's happening with Meri's B&B.  Haven't heard anything about it this season.  I am also wondering what happened to Christine's mom, Annie.  Haven't seen hide nor hair of her recently.  

Meri's B&B is still up and running. Her mom's running it day to day. Every once in a while I check out the Facebook page and while I'm sure most of the reviews are by fans, they all seem to love her mom and their stay.

5 hours ago, TaxNerd said:

When Christine said she was a better Mom living apart from the rest of the family, I was so surprised. Reading between the lines, she may have been implying not that she was a better Mom, but that Kody is a better Dad. 

Christine also said she likes herself more when she's living in her own space. That was pretty telling. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

I just wanted to say how much I appreciate your viewpoint.  I'm not a fan of polygamy, but it's interesting to read when it works "as designed".

Wait - WHAT??????  Oh nooooo.  My viewpoint is skewed and angry and bitter!  It didn't work "as designed" or any other way for me.  It worked BADLY and I am still hurt almost 40 years later!  I just struggle to not come on this forum and be a nasty negative whiner just because it didn't work for ME!  I can concede that it seems to work well for quite a few - the Alldredges SECOND and THIRD wives, for example (cough) and the Winders.... so far.  And it MIGHT have worked for the Browns if Kody had been a different kind of husband.  I just come here and spew my garbage and let my fingers fly over the keys with nonsense to have fun.  Never take my opinions as expertise, because just like all of you have your own life experiences - that's all mine was and is.

• Love 23
18 minutes ago, Kyanight said:

Wait - WHAT??????  Oh nooooo.  My viewpoint is skewed and angry and bitter!  It didn't work "as designed" or any other way for me.  It worked BADLY and I am still hurt almost 40 years later!  I just struggle to not come on this forum and be a nasty negative whiner just because it didn't work for ME!  I can concede that it seems to work well for quite a few - the Alldredges SECOND and THIRD wives, for example (cough) and the Winders.... so far.  And it MIGHT have worked for the Browns if Kody had been a different kind of husband.  I just come here and spew my garbage and let my fingers fly over the keys with nonsense to have fun.  Never take my opinions as expertise, because just like all of you have your own life experiences - that's all mine was and is.

That's the cool thing about the people on this forum tho.  It's a lot of different personal life experiences who all can civilly bring that together in the discussion.  Show the same video to 10 people and you can easily get 8-10 completely different view points because of the way we view things based on our own perceptions.

While I have never lived polygamy, I know exactly what it feels like to juggle everyday life and kids with what many would call a "part time husband".  He has traveled for work for 24 years, sometimes home every night, usually gone M-F but sometimes gone up to 2 straight weeks.  While I don't have the added stress knowing he is in bed with another wife (just online games with his game group every night), I know what its like to deal with most things completely on my own.

Many of the guys he works with either shuffle through girlfriends or are divorced several times over.  It isn't easy to be the wife of a travel man, but he isn't in one of the travel businesses that could take him away for months at a time (tho some guys he works with have done months up to 2 years-ish).  

• Love 15

I think Kody gets restless and wants to move because he never bothers to put down roots (the Vegas backyard tree planting not withstanding) or try to make friends. Have we ever seen a friend of his that is not also a relative? The "friend" from high school wanted him to ditch 3 of his wives. That's not a friend.

Edited by Teafortwo
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, Roslyn said:

That's the cool thing about the people on this forum tho.  It's a lot of different personal life experiences who all can civilly bring that together in the discussion.  Show the same video to 10 people and you can easily get 8-10 completely different view points because of the way we view things based on our own perceptions.

While I have never lived polygamy, I know exactly what it feels like to juggle everyday life and kids with what many would call a "part time husband".  He has traveled for work for 24 years, sometimes home every night, usually gone M-F but sometimes gone up to 2 straight weeks.  While I don't have the added stress knowing he is in bed with another wife (just online games with his game group every night), I know what its like to deal with most things completely on my own.

Many of the guys he works with either shuffle through girlfriends or are divorced several times over.  It isn't easy to be the wife of a travel man, but he isn't in one of the travel businesses that could take him away for months at a time (tho some guys he works with have done months up to 2 years-ish).  

So except for the finances, you could relate to how single mothers might feel.  My husband was never gone at night (until it was bed time) or on the weekends so there wasn't any juggling for the most part.  He was a successful businessman with a shrewd business mind who (in my opinion) was a big time philanderer and he wanted it all to be justified in his mind by "marrying" whoever he was interested in so that he wasn't cheating in God's eyes.

You had a good husband who worked hard to provide for his family, even though he wasn't there a lot of the time.  I'm glad your marriage worked - that just shows that you were friends, as well as a couple!

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, Teafortwo said:

I think Kody gets restless and wants to move because he never bothers to put down roots (the Vegas backyard tree planting not withstanding) or try to make friends. Have we ever seen a friend of his that is not also a relative? The "friend" from high school wanted him to ditch 3 or his wives. That's not a friend.

There was also the episode where they visited his hometown and several of his school friends were interviewed.  They did not have a high opinion of him during his high school days, some of them expressed that even then he was showboating and preening always.  One girl and one guy said that they had always believed that he was gay.

I'll bet he wishes he had never agreed to filming his "triumphant" return to his roots.

• LOL 5
  • Love 7
7 hours ago, TaxNerd said:

When Christine said she was a better Mom living apart from the rest of the family, I was so surprised. 

Before Truely was born, Christine was caring for 12 kids ranging in age from 1-11 while Janelle, Meri & Kody were away from home "working".  Taking care of 6 kids from 0-13.5 is easier.

• Love 5
30 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

I heard Robyn saying that some of the older boys were jerks about Kody. What did she say they were being jerks about? Was it because he wanted more children? 

Yes, they were making comments that he shouldn't be thinking of having more kids.  And they are right.  It's crazy to have kids younger than your grand kids. 

• Love 19
1 hour ago, Sandy W said:

There was also the episode where they visited his hometown and several of his school friends were interviewed.  They did not have a high opinion of him during his high school days, some of them expressed that even then he was showboating and preening always.  One girl and one guy said that they had always believed that he was gay.

I'll bet he wishes he had never agreed to filming his "triumphant" return to his roots.

They implied that many of his classmates thought he was gay.  Perhaps Kody thinks having four beards would be more convincing than one.

5 minutes ago, smarty2020 said:

Yes, they were making comments that he shouldn't be thinking of having more kids.  And they are right.  It's crazy to have kids younger than your grand kids. 

And it is crazy to have more kids when you can't afford the ones you have or your mortgages & property taxes.

• Love 20
1 hour ago, deirdra said:

And it is crazy to have more kids when you can't afford the ones you have or your mortgages & property taxes.

Have you ever noticed that it's taboo to tell people these days that they shouldn't keep having more kids because kids are expensive?  In my extended family there are a few 20/30ish age couples who have insisted on having 3 or 4 kids when they are barely making ends meet as it is.  Common sense says kids are expensive....Then they hit up their parents for money when they fall short.  Let's not even talk about the big things like college - it's the every day things like sports enrollments or prom dresses or babysitting or whatever that adds up.  But you can't mention money when discussing size of family because that is "rude".  

• Love 19
36 minutes ago, smarty2020 said:

Have you ever noticed that it's taboo to tell people these days that they shouldn't keep having more kids because kids are expensive?  In my extended family there are a few 20/30ish age couples who have insisted on having 3 or 4 kids when they are barely making ends meet as it is.  Common sense says kids are expensive....Then they hit up their parents for money when they fall short.  Let's not even talk about the big things like college - it's the every day things like sports enrollments or prom dresses or babysitting or whatever that adds up.  But you can't mention money when discussing size of family because that is "rude".  

I saw a bumper sticker that said 'If you cant feed 'em, don't breed 'em'.  Lol  It's none of your business, then they want the state to pick up the tab. 

• Love 10
14 hours ago, Kyanight said:

OOO OOOOo  :::::Jumps up and down like a crazy woman and waves her hand wildly in the air:::::    I know the answer to this one!!  Because it's a miserable lifestyle and it SUCKS living with other wives!  (Do I win any prizes?  I am partial to money, but chocolate is good, too!)

It's too bad this is not the 600# forum.  You could win yourself a pair of gasoline soaked drawers.  It's an award reserved for the very snarkiest of comments.  

The phrase came from a very clever poster who was quoting her friend.  The friend said that she was going to hell in a pair of gasoline soaked drawers.

I'm stealing the idea and awarding you a pair of your very own virtual gasoline soaked drawers.  Congratulations!!

• LOL 10
  • Love 4

Even without the money situation, the boys didn't get much/any one-on-one time with their father.  If they are upset, just think of how the girls feel as they get even less.

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, deirdra said:

Even without the money situation, the boys didn't get much/any one-on-one time with their father.  If they are upset, just think of how the girls feel as they get even less.

I recall a few seasons back, he was probably getting social media flak for not spending time with the girls.  He took the adolescent girls to someplace in California and they went to a facility that had water sports.  He spent all the time filmed showing off on a surfboard, probably skills he picked up when honeymooning with Robyn. 

• Love 5
20 minutes ago, toodles said:

It's too bad this is not the 600# forum.  You could win yourself a pair of gasoline soaked drawers.  It's an award reserved for the very snarkiest of comments.  

The phrase came from a very clever poster who was quoting her friend.  The friend said that she was going to hell in a pair of gasoline soaked drawers.

I'm stealing the idea and awarding you a pair of your very own virtual gasoline soaked drawers.  Congratulations!!

WOOOOHOOOO!   It's so very exciting.... except the gas is kinda harsh on my "nether regions" and the fumes are making me woozy....  .. ......

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
45 minutes ago, deirdra said:

The boys really got the short end of the stick. They probably didn't get much one on one time with the moms either and the "group" time they got with them, was more than likely very mom/kid orientated. Janelle probably tried to do the more outdoorsy or sporty stuff the boys seem to have leaned towards, but the rest, not so much. 

Having nothing to do with the above, but what's the deal with Dayton? Is he on the spectrum? Robyn's mother henning of him has done him NO favors. The kid seems about 12 seconds from being a full on Nice Guy, and that's not a good thing. Even worse given his family. 

1 hour ago, deirdra said:

Only the boys who wrestled got attention.  Kody probably doesn't even know Paedon's name~

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, riverblue22 said:

Only the boys who wrestled got attention.  Kody probably doesn't even know Paedon's name~

Of course he doesn't.  But if you give Kody lots of hints he MIGHT come to the conclusion that Paedon is brother to the girl who was born while he was on that fantastic date with Robyn....   Just don't ask him who the mother is.  Other than Robyn's kids, he only knows that Mariah is Meri's because she only had one so that's easy to remember.   Although come to think of it, he might not know her name..

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Kyanight said:

WOOOOHOOOO!   It's so very exciting.... except the gas is kinda harsh on my "nether regions" and the fumes are making me woozy....  .. ......

I'm proud to say I have several pair and I put them in a place of honor in my garage between the brooms and the rakes.  The gas smell works well with the garage ambiance.

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
29 minutes ago, toodles said:

I'm proud to say I have several pair and I put them in a place of honor in my garage between the brooms and the rakes.  The gas smell works well with the garage ambiance.

Nice!!  Uh - you don't WEAR them?  ::::::slinks off to remove stinky panties::::::

• LOL 14
2 hours ago, eskimo said:

I saw a bumper sticker that said 'If you cant feed 'em, don't breed 'em'.  Lol  It's none of your business, then they want the state to pick up the tab. 

This is another problem I have. Robyn had help - it wasn't like she had 5 under the age of 6 running around - she had 2 preteens and a what 16-17 year old and still needed help with Mindy - now we know because she sleeps all day - ugh just gets me so annoyed - Christine the same thing-  her mom lived with her and the kids were all over the age of 12 ( except the one that almost died) -  Are these morons so inept in raising their kids - THEY DONT WORK and yet have help - 

• Love 14
2 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

This is another problem I have. Robyn had help - it wasn't like she had 5 under the age of 6 running around - she had 2 preteens and a what 16-17 year old and still needed help with Mindy - now we know because she sleeps all day - ugh just gets me so annoyed - Christine the same thing-  her mom lived with her and the kids were all over the age of 12 ( except the one that almost died) -  Are these morons so inept in raising their kids - THEY DONT WORK and yet have help - 

They seem so entitled!  Like having to have monstrous houses and whatever else they want, yet no one wants to work for it.  (Except expecting fans to buy junk from you.)  They are terrible role models for the kids.

• Love 16
9 minutes ago, Kyanight said:

They are terrible role models for the kids.

Who have already followed in their grifting footsteps.  LuLaCrap, MLMs, shilling all kinds of stupid stuff as "influencers", posting on social media ad nauseum.  The apples don't fall far.  And I can say with absolute certainty that her fakety-fake Masters will need lead to any kind of real job for Princess Pudge.  There'd be no time for posting phone photos and drinking fancy coffees.

• Love 8

I wonder if Robyn isn't getting any sleep at night because her daughter is still sleeping with her.  Instead of putting the kid in her own bed, she gets her "quality sleep" after the kid gets up in the morning.  If so, I have little sympathy.  She should have never let this happen in the first place.

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, CalicoKitty said:

I wonder if Robyn isn't getting any sleep at night because her daughter is still sleeping with her.  Instead of putting the kid in her own bed, she gets her "quality sleep" after the kid gets up in the morning.  If so, I have little sympathy.  She should have never let this happen in the first place.

Right???  I could understand a little bit more if Areola were her FIRST child and she didn't know how to parent.  It's hard with the first one and you learn as you go.  But she had what - four other kids?  That child totally rules the roost.  As I recall they even had to FEED her when she was over three years old and in some special way.  I've always wondered if TLC has umpteen feet of Areola temper tantrums on the cutting room floor (edited out).  Usually children who are that demanding throw fits when things don't revolve around them the way they want them to.

• Love 5
24 minutes ago, CalicoKitty said:

I wonder if Robyn isn't getting any sleep at night because her daughter is still sleeping with her. 

Wouldn't surprise me in the least if she's still breastfeeding her.

Edited by Kohola3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
56 minutes ago, Liddy52 said:

Edited to add, the real Jerk in this situation was KODY, not the kids.

And Robyn is a jerk for calling the kids jerks since they have more common sense than Robyn and Kodouche.

• Love 20
4 hours ago, Fostersmom said:

The boys really got the short end of the stick. They probably didn't get much one on one time with the moms either and the "group" time they got with them, was more than likely very mom/kid orientated. Janelle probably tried to do the more outdoorsy or sporty stuff the boys seem to have leaned towards, but the rest, not so much. 

Having nothing to do with the above, but what's the deal with Dayton? Is he on the spectrum? Robyn's mother henning of him has done him NO favors. The kid seems about 12 seconds from being a full on Nice Guy, and that's not a good thing. Even worse given his family. 

My tax attorney professor was OBSESSED with plig life.  For a few years, he investigated some of the compounds in Texas and Montana for tax purposes.  One of the thing he ALWAYS harped on besides all the tax loopholes (using religious exemptions for things like house hold cars and homes, deductions, fake work for earned income, bleeding the beast, etc.) was how JEALOUS every father seemed of all of his sons.   My prof would talk about how men would hate their 6-8 year old boys because they were seen as potential competition.  It was sick. 

I know with BIG LOVE the shunning of a son was a huge story line throughout & there have been documentaries but my professor was astonished.  My professor would often say 90% of the boys were LOATHED by their fathers and girls were celebrated. Girls were more valuable due to the cleaning, cooking, running small local business like laundry mats,  etc.   Plus the more girls, the more potential there was for marrying into another "prominent" or powerful family within the community.   In almost every other culture boys are celebrated as they continue on the name, etc.  Kody always reminds me of that.  

Kody probably sees that none of his sons intend to carry this lifestyle on and resents the crap out of them for it.  He's gonna reject them before they can reject his lifestyle. 

Edited by Soaper410
  • Useful 3
  • Love 8
12 minutes ago, Soaper410 said:

My tax attorney professor was OBSESSED with plig life.  For a few years, he investigated some of the compounds in Texas and Montana for tax purposes.  One of the thing he ALWAYS harped on besides all the tax loopholes (using religious exemptions for things like house hold cars and homes, deductions, fake work for earned income, bleeding the beast, etc.) was how JEALOUS every father seemed of all of his sons.   My prof would talk about how men would hate their 6-8 year old boys because they were seen as potential competition.  It was sick. 

I know with BIG LOVE the shunning of a son was a huge story line throughout & there have been documentaries but my professor was astonished.  My professor would often say 90% of the boys were LOATHED by their fathers and girls were celebrated. Girls were more valuable due to the cleaning, cooking, running small local business like laundry mats,  etc.   Plus the more girls, the more potential there was for marrying into another "prominent" or powerful family within the community.   In almost every other culture boys are celebrated as they continue on the name, etc.  Kody always reminds me of that.  

Kody probably sees that none of his sons intend to carry this lifestyle on and resents the crap out of them for it.  He's gonna reject them before they can reject his lifestyle. 

Well Kody isn't a compound polygamist nor does he worship with or have a whole lot to do with other communities.  Just my opinion only, but Kody simply doesn't CARE enough about any of the kids (boys OR girls) to have strong feelings about any of that.  He doesn't want his girls to marry in with specific families in order to further his status, and he doesn't view his sons as competition as he has never taken child brides and doesn't seem to even have any prospects for future wives.  I think Kody started out all gung ho on polygamy but now wonders why he got himself into it.  He doesn't have much affection for any of his wives except maybe Robyn, he's not into any of his children, he doesn't seem to have any hobbies or interests besides himself and ...well... himself.   

• Love 14
53 minutes ago, Pegasaurus said:

Yeah, Kody.  One room to yourself; usually referred to as a MAN CAVE. And you can have a mini-fridge, a TV, and maybe a AirPopper popcorn machine.  Everything ya need, right there.

I think he'd like a dartboard with Meri's pic on it. 😉

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Pegasaurus said:

Yeah, Kody.  One room to yourself; usually referred to as a MAN CAVE. And you can have a mini-fridge, a TV, and maybe a AirPopper popcorn machine.  Everything ya need, right there.

Probably the kids would go in scrounging for food in the cupboards and find them stacked with hair growth products. 

Seriously though, what’s the dill with Kodouch thinking he’s entitled to a giant section of the McMansion for just him? He already has a quarter share in the every section of the house and by the time they build it they’ll all be empty nesters anyway, so he won’t have to worry about being bothered by his ‘jerk’ offspring.

He signed up this religion to justify his need to be with multiple women without it being classed as cheating or immoral in the eyes of god and went on to father umpteen kids to boost his own ego, the consequence of that decision is you don’t get alone time you knuckle-head. Suck it up and find a quiet bedroom at Meri’s to hang out in. She’s never home anyway 🙄

Edited by Sofa Sloth
Spellingk
  • Love 8

Or just drive around in your sports car or luxury SUV, like you always have, Kootie.  If you need to save money, you can sit in the back seat of the most comfortable vehicle in your 10-bay parking garage with your feet resting on the seatback in front of you, like Mykelti.  

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Sofa Sloth said:

he won’t have to worry about being bothered by his ‘jerk’ offspring. 

Bwahahahaaaa...

I'm either a perv or a 12 yr old boy because I quickly read it as "jerk off spring" and all I could think was thats what caused this whole mess... Kooties JerkOff spring

He needs to take that spring in hand and quit chasing the women folk!   👎

• LOL 6
  • Love 3

I must rant about those pillows Christine had made.......isn't she crafty, couldn't she have made them herself and saved some money? Do we really think Kody is going to appreciate them let alone understand what's being said? And finally, she just grabs them up, no bag, no wrapping, nothing? She probably just threw them in the passenger seat with who knows what foulness there. What a complete waste and disregard. The no bag and no care by Christine and the store owner horrified me!

I know, I'm petty. It's the little things y'all.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

Did anyone notice in Kody's house plan that there was no staircase to his loft sleeping chamber?

Maybe each wife has to prove her love and adoration by bringing her own ladder if she wants to do it in the inner sanctum.  Kind of like only the worthy are allowed inside the temple.

• LOL 13
  • Love 1