Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Booney

The Winners: The Worst SCS Fashions: July - December 2019

Recommended Posts

Welcome to the list of winners in our Worst SCS Fashions poll, covering July through December 2019!

"I'm in the Large"

In this Carolyn-centric category, it was a runaway for the grey and pink plaid shirt, which captured 64.44% of the votes.

3p8kd2b.jpg

 

It's Raining Men

Another runaway, with Liam gettting 66.67% of the votes. Let's hope we never see those blue capris on him again!

y02gouY.jpg

 

Unpresentable Presenters

Marie edged out Kalina to take the win in this category with 40% of the votes.

D0Oqybk.jpg

 

Hair Don'ts

Katia for the win with 43.59% of the votes.

vp057rp.jpg

 

Blame it on the Stylist

It's a tie! Taylor in that godawful striped jumpsuit and Deanna in LOGO-layer glory each got 33.33% of the votes.

hBLf1An.jpg

N5q0hb7.jpg

 

The Hostess without the Mostest

Ant was the winner here with 35.9% of the votes. Must've been those white go-go boots. 🙂

We8apJ5.jpg

 

Linus Wants His Blanket Back

Before Courtney was completely swallowed up by that blanket sweater thing, she captured 45.95% of the votes.

YpVIbz9.jpg

 

The Sisterhood of the Traveling Tight Togs

Those blue jeans...my eyes, my eyes! (43.24% of the votes)

k7egI5l.jpg

 

Last but not least...

Magic Mirror on the Wall, Who's the Most Delusional of All?

Was the answer to this question really in any doubt? Caro in a runaway with 64.86% of the vote. The image of her in that green sweater is burned into my retinas.

mcItcKy.jpg

 

Thanks to all who participated!

  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post

Thank you @Booney

4 hours ago, Booney said:

Magic Mirror on the Wall, Who's the Most Delusional of All?

Was the answer to this question really in any doubt? Caro in a runaway with 64.86% of the vote. The image of her in that green sweater is burned into my retinas.

 

Caro in that green sweater was the easiest vote.

I wonder how many of those sweaters sold after seeing Caro bulging out of it.

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post

This is so much fun! And educational too! Makes me think twice before even just walking out the door, much less be a tv host! 😮

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

Thank you so much @Booney!

Thanks for the laughs and much needed distraction, and for putting it all together.  

I really appreciate it and you for taking the time. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

6 hours ago, AuntCarol said:

Boy, Liam has the shortest legs!  And from the waist up he reminds me of Popeye. 

If I recall when that screenshot first appeared here, I commented that he had less hair on his legs than I did at the time.

  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post

Thanks for all the positive comments, everyone! I’m happy to do these polls and so glad you’re enjoying them!

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Booney said:

Thanks for all the positive comments, everyone! I’m happy to do these polls and so glad you’re enjoying them!

they are fun

and so awful, 

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/20/2020 at 2:13 PM, Booney said:

Thanks for all the positive comments, everyone! I’m happy to do these polls and so glad you’re enjoying them!

I’m late to the party but I wanted to thank you Booney for making me laugh...

P.S. I really really loathe Carolyn  so this was the greatest poll !

thx !!!!

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

I'm late to the party, too, but I feel compelled to include at least a mention of my favorite -- the incomparable 'Little Janey and the Treacy Family Visit Disneyland" debacle.  If ever a photo brought on fashion nausea mixed with laughter, that group of weirdos had to have been a standout.

Booney, thank you for the time and talent you continue to bring to this board.  You are so generous to share with us your gift of creating smiles and laughter.

 

Edited by Lura
  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Lura said:

I'm late to the party, too, but I feel compelled to include at least a mention of my favorite -- the incomparable 'Little Janey and the Treacy Family Visit Disneyland" debacle.  If ever a photo brought on fashion nausea mixed with laughter, that group of weirdos had to have been a standout.

Booney, thank you for the time and talent you continue to bring to this board.  You are so generous to share with us your gift of creating smiles and laughter.

 

Thank you for your kind words, @Lura

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size