Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E03: Next Level Rage Texts

• Start Topic

27 minutes ago, Jel said:

It made zero sense to rage text Stassi over the issue. And Stassi's ott rage reaction at her event also made no sense.  The whole thing seemed very fake and manufactured to me.

Yep.  What would have been the point of taking FI to task WHILE the event was going on?  It's not like she would have had ample opportunity to discuss it with him later.  Totally scripted.  TOTALLY, along with the post-mortem FI whining to Lisa about Stassi.  

I think Lisa and Ken are going to eventually regret getting Sandoval involved in this enterprise.   What's funny is that initially I thought it was Sandoval who was the more pro-active of the two on the idea, but I'm starting to wonder if it actually is Schwartz (primarily because it's a big deal to Katie that he's the "owner") that is treating this more like an incredible opportunity.  

"Bartend??  We don't bartend!  We're the owners!"  No, dude, a good owner does everything he can to make something a success.  Here's an event that is bringing people into your establishment and all you can think of.  I have  a friend that owns a very successful bar in San Francisco.  Back in the day, I went there on a Saturday night and found him behind the bar, when his usual post was walking around, chatting and schmoozing with the patrons.  He told me one of "the kids" had to call in sick and he couldn't get a replacement.

And Sandoval?  People DO work more than 12 hours a day.  In California, all that means is that you have to pay them double time for all hours after 12.  I'm in the law biz, honey, and I've worked 30 hours straight getting a major motion out the door.  

• Love 22

There are two Bretts??  And a Max?  I can’t keep any of those guys straight.  Is one of the Brett’s Danica’s (ex?) boyfriend?  And did Scheana have sex with him?

Way too much Scheana.  I don’t know too much of her backstory, but I’m not liking her this season.

• Love 4

Kinda like Dayna- she seems funny and smart. Who cares if she chooses not to wear a bra- she’s not busting out of her uniform. Not wearing underwear, however- especially with such a short dress- is pretty gross. Do they not sit down ? Maybe they should be wiping down chairs at Sur instead of glasses. 

Sandoval is such a blow hard. 
Stassi’s mom still seems like a cold bitch. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 14
12 hours ago, ghoulina said:

It did not go unnoticed that Schwartz was totally willing to bartend in a pinch, and Sandoval wasn't. I think the former is having fun with his "owner" status; and the latter has let it all go to his head. 

Sandoval has always had an over inflated opinion of himself,and since TomTom opened it's gotten even worse. He doesn't bar tend because he's an owner? Please. Schwartz came out the clear winner in this situation. I think he has matured and good for him for standing up to Sandoval finally. The rage texting was uncalled for. He's an ass. News flash Tom - Lisa is THE owner and she OKed it. He and his joyless gf deserve each other.

I'm not feeling the new peeps, but glad Billie's gone. Waaaay too much Scheaana on my screen. Has this girl no shame? She comes off so thirsty. Actually most all of the cast are annoying af but I do love Schwartz, I need my dose of LVP since I'll never watch RHOBH again, and though I wouldn't want to hang out with her, I do find Stassi somewhat entertaining. At least she has a brain and some funny quips.

• Love 17

Whatever Scheana is doing for herself that she thinks is working... she needs to stop. Because it’s not working. She’s not going to get away with this behavior much longer—both because she is well past the age where she should know better, and also because at this point, I’m sure her reputation (for being boy crazy etc) precedes her. The rest of them have settled into a more routine life... Scheana Marie, go enjoy your life in Marina Del Ray, hang out at your condo’s happy hour mixers, and relax from your need to fuel your self validation with male attention. We ALL love attention (in varying degrees) but basing your life on it is pretty empty, not to mention exhausting.

Team Stassi Schwartz. Sandoval was completely out of line! HOW DARE YOU NOT TALK TO ME FIRST! You know he low-key views himself as the brains behind the operation and how dare Schwartz show initiative! On the pop up episode we learned that Sandoval would have added nice touches like... displays for the books. Wow. Learning that the event was beer and wine only makes the whole thing even more ridiculous.

I guess Carbless Charli could have a parent who has talked for years about how fat they are and how carbs are evil... and Charli could have internalized that from a young age? I dunno. Still smells off.

3 hours ago, Duke2801 said:

’m generally pro- Sandoval—and not a huge Stassi fan—but yeah, he was in the wrong here. He overreacted and lashed out unnecessarily. What was surprising to me was seeing Schwartz stand up to him, with confidence and authority nonetheless. 

I keep thinking of the saying “For every pretty guy, somewhere there’s a guy who’s sick of his s—-“? 😉 Maybe Schwartz finally hit his Sandoval Tolerance Level.

• Love 10
8 hours ago, MrsWitter said:

Scheana’s new boyfriend (an Australian rugby player) came with her to WWHL. They’ve been dating for four months, she has not yet bought him an Apple Watch or a penguin (but she did buy him AirPods!), and we still don’t know his adeptness at hanging TVs. He has very pretty long hair and he wears a scrunchie on his wrist. I think he’s going for a poor man’s Jason Momoa look. I’m not sure how I feel about scrunchies on the wrists of men who are not Jason Momoa.

They spoke of him on Watch What Crappens and said he is super hot.  I will say, he is pretty good looking. 

3 hours ago, metalchik said:

I was very disappointed that this episode was Scheana specific...ugh.  Get her OFF my screen! 

Scheana finally has her own little gaggle of annoying girls.  She fancies herself the leader of that pack of morons. 

Remember the Scheana of first season - out of the group, and sleeping with a married man!  

3 hours ago, Duke2801 said:

No Carb Charlie seems to be especially vapid—not to mention a damn liar. I’m sure your parents NEVER made you spaghetti or Mac and cheese as a kid. Give me a break. And don’t even get me started on her hellacious vocal fry. Nails on a chalkboard. 

I really don't like this Charli.  And when she was asked if she had mac n cheese and she was like, "no," you could tell she was lying.  Who gaf if you ate macaroni as a kid??  she has a "theory" that pasta makes everyone fat?  OMG - What an idiot.

• Love 15
30 minutes ago, katespencer1 said:

I mean.  If Stassi talked to the main owner, then why did she also need to ask Sandoval? Is he that insecure in his position at TomTom?

Don't all "owners" rage text their customers at 2:30 am?

• LOL 12
13 hours ago, breezy424 said:

Team Stassi on this one.  WWHL viewers agreed.  He knew what was going on.  He just was pissed off that Stassi went to Swartz and not him.  That's what pissed him off and he put it on Stassi in a drunk text message.  'He' thinks he's the boss.

Why does Scheana always look look dirty to me.  That hair.  And girl is so hungry.

I'm still confused about the history of these guys with Scheana. 

Exactly!!  I am not a fan of Sandoval's (never really liked him at all) - he's just soo friggin' impressed with himself, all the time!  

Sandoval, to me, thinks he is smarter than his bff, Schwartz.  He also thinks he is smarter than most people.  He thinks he is a better businessman and more savvy than Schwartz.  That may be the case, but as far as we know, Sandoval and Schwartz are both equal percentage (albeit very, very small percentage) owners in TomTom, so he should support any business that Schwartz brings - even Stassi.  Stassi went through the proper channels - LVP and then, ONE of the two other partners.  I don't know of anywhere that you have to have separate approvals from each partner to have an event somewhere.  

Sandoval is jealous of Stassi - so sorry that he's "so afraid that people will think" that!!  He's jealous that she's more popular, has had a book published, etc.  She is making her Bravolebrity work for her while she can, and cashing in on it.  While he sits there, with pipe dreams and stupid schemes, and plans out a breakdancing studio in his unfurnished house.  

• Love 20
13 hours ago, nytonc said:

Def Team Stassi too. Sandoval was way out of line texting her like that. And running to Lisa & Ken to whine about it was a real pussy move. What a dick!

Someone needs to give Brittany a brain as a wedding gift. 

Not only did he run to Ken and Lisa to whine about it, but he wasn't completely truthful in the explanation of the situation.  He only told Ken a small part of what happened.  He neglected to tell Ken about the drunk rage-text he sent to Stassi, essentially cancelling the event that Lisa had approved.  

Stassi was totally wrong to yell at him that way in front of customers, but she had good reason to be totally pissed off at him.  He's just such a jerk most of the time, and we know that there is past bad blood between Stassi and Sandoval.  If he had just stayed out of it, not shown up (looking for a fight, imo), the whole event would have gone off fine, TomTom might have made a few bucks that afternoon, and he may have gained some new future customers. 

• Love 8

Did I infer correctly that the reason the new staff were having trouble with their training was b/c Schemer failed to give them successful businesswoman Lisa Vanderbuck's official pink book of rules?

3 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

And one reason someone gave was that because the fabric of the SUR dress was so diaphanous everyone could see her underwear. So it’s better to skip the underwear. So everyone will only see what underwear would have covered.

Perhaps I am mistaken, but I think undergarments come in other colors than white.

6 minutes ago, Jel said:

Yes, it’s just too obvious that Sandoval was out of line by texting Stassi of all people. That is what makes me think it’s fake, fake, fake, fake.

TBH, I'm not convinced that Stassi's book show at TomTom wasn't something TPTB made them do.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

If Sandoval is jealous of anything it should be that the new people are getting 90% of the camera time. In fact, all the OG's should be fuming over that. I would be shitting my pants wondering how I'm gonna pay for my new 2 million house with what's going on with the shift in the cast. They're all acting like it's no big deal but deep down they must be worried. 

It's also interesting that Scheana is the only OG that's in soooooo many scenes. Why, BRAVO, why? Like she's really going to have the new girls to her home to alter their ugly tshirt dresses or that we care about her stupid hookups with the new guy. 

I think the reason that Scheana is getting so much airtime is mostly because she is still single, desperately single, and is all about finding her true love/next fuckboy/hookup/gift receiver.  

The rest of the original cast, for the most part, are settling down, not out carousing and hooking up.  Essentially, they've grown up and have become more responsible.  

I think the premise of Vanderpump Rules was to show these "wild and carefree" servers/bartenders and the crazy, sex-fueled life they live outside of their working hours.  That is no longer the case with the original cast.  They've become monogomous, gotten married, living responsibly in the suburbs and even talking about starting families (eeeek!!-Jax as a Dad!).  

Schaena is the only still out on the prowl, is STILL boy-crazy, and is okay to be looking for sex and fun - along with the new castmembers.  

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, Carolina Girl said:

Yep.  What would have been the point of taking FI to task WHILE the event was going on?  It's not like she would have had ample opportunity to discuss it with him later.  Totally scripted.  TOTALLY, along with the post-mortem FI whining to Lisa about Stassi.  

I think Lisa and Ken are going to eventually regret getting Sandoval involved in this enterprise.   What's funny is that initially I thought it was Sandoval who was the more pro-active of the two on the idea, but I'm starting to wonder if it actually is Schwartz (primarily because it's a big deal to Katie that he's the "owner") that is treating this more like an incredible opportunity.  

"Bartend??  We don't bartend!  We're the owners!"  No, dude, a good owner does everything he can to make something a success.  Here's an event that is bringing people into your establishment and all you can think of.  I have  a friend that owns a very successful bar in San Francisco.  Back in the day, I went there on a Saturday night and found him behind the bar, when his usual post was walking around, chatting and schmoozing with the patrons.  He told me one of "the kids" had to call in sick and he couldn't get a replacement.

And Sandoval?  People DO work more than 12 hours a day.  In California, all that means is that you have to pay them double time for all hours after 12.  I'm in the law biz, honey, and I've worked 30 hours straight getting a major motion out the door.  

When he said this, I wanted to ask Sandoval why is it okay, then, to jump back into bartending every once in a while at SUR?  (Didn't we see film of this happening in the season opener episode?)  

So, jumping in and assisting with bartending in a BAR that you "OWN" is not okay, but jumping in and picking up shifts at a competitive bar that you don't own is okay?  Wouldn't a good owner jump in and help wherever help is needed - whether it be bartending, serving, bussing - it kind of shows your employees that you're with them, and appreciate what they do. 

Wow....explain that one, Mr. Smarter than Everyone Sandoval! 

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 19
6 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

Schaena is the only still out on the prowl, looking for sex and fun - along with the new castmembers.  

While Arrianna is begging her boyfriend's "business partner" to work a couple of shifts at SUR.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, katespencer1 said:

I mean.  If Stassi talked to the main owner, then why did she also need to ask Sandoval? Is he that insecure in his position at TomTom?

She didn't need their okay.  What I got from the convo was that Lisa had okayed it and talked to Tom Schwartz who told Tom Sandoval.  Sandoval was fine with it until he discovered that Schwartz was handling the planning of the event with Stassi and that FI's input wasn't needed.  If he had all these ideas, why didn't he contact Stassi and tell her.  He knew about the event, he knew what was being planned and couldn't be bothered to reach out to a CUSTOMER to provide input?   Bartenders weren't needed - it was a beer and wine event - anyone, even your servers, could have stood behind the bar pouring.  And since they AREN'T getting paid a hefty stipend to be on a reality show, they'd probably have appreciated the extra money.

And gee Sandoval - what does it say when you scream and yell at the host of an event in your establishment and threaten to 86 them?   Yeah, I sure want to have an event at YOUR place - if I don't conform to your standards, you'll toss me out?  

57 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

So, jumping in and assisting with bartending in a BAR that you "OWN" is not okay

You'd think that bartending would afford an owner a greater opportunity to interact with their customers and get some good feedback.  

• Love 13
10 hours ago, MrsWitter said:

But which kind of pasta are we talking about? Because there’s the pasta that can make you gain weight and then there’s the pasta that (apparently) makes you lose weight. Do we think Charli has had both kinds of pasta?

tumblr_p3efx8Wjlc1urli1fo2_250.gifv

Truth time - I had just gotten home when I put the episode on, and was still sorting through my stuff, half paying attention. I literally thought they were talking about the second kind of pasta at first. James has made is so I'll never hear that word on this show and think of carbs again.

• LOL 5

1 hour ago, Ubiquitous said:

TBH, I'm not convinced that Stassi's book show at TomTom wasn't something TPTB made them do.

Do we know the timeline for this party?  Because I believe her book was pretty much off the NYT bestseller list by mid-May and it's customary, isn't it, to have LAUNCH parties rather than parties after the book's been out? Or was there already a launch party and I missed it.   And what/when was this book tour?  

Edited by Carolina Girl
Proofread the post first, idiot!
4 minutes ago, Carolina Girl said:

and it's customary, isn't it, to have LAUNCH parties rather than parties after the book's been out?

It wasn’t a launch party, it was the last stop on the book tour which is what happens after the book comes out so people can buy it.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Thumper said:

There are two Bretts??  And a Max?

If we count Lisa's son, who has actually been on the show a bit, there are also two Maxes. 

So two Bretts, two Maxes, two Toms. And Danica/Dayna.

One Brett is a new server at Sur. Scheana is trying to bang him - even though she claims she is not. The other is a bartender at Sur and was pushed by his gf (Danica) when he asked for a threesome. 

The other Max (not LVP"s son) is a manager at TomTom. He had "a thing" with Scheana around Thanksgiving of last year, when she tried to buy his affections with an Apple watch. He is now currently "talking to" Dayna, who recently switch from working at TomTom to Sur.

1 hour ago, Ubiquitous said:

Perhaps I am mistaken, but I think undergarments come in other colors than white.

I don't think it was about the colors as much as the lines that show with lightweight/clingy fabrics.

Edited by ghoulina
clarification
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4

I waited tables for a couple of years wearing a short skirt, not wearing underwear is just gross for so many reasons.  just sitting down is a germ nightmare. things get dropped, how are you going to bend over to pick up?  the kitchen is generally filled with men..why wouldn't you wear panties?? isn't there some kind of health code? strippers wear thongs.  maybe if you were wearing something knee length or longer...but I still can't imagine.

• Love 12
3 hours ago, Lady of nod said:

This is why I like Stassi.

The Sandyman comic was brilliant, and I want more of it. Stassi can be an ass, but she can also be a funny weirdo. 

I laughed some serious Zoolander tears when Sandoval said that his "biggest fear in life" is people thinking he's jealous. Is he 11? For real? This is a grown man who said these words out loud? He was clearly in the wrong. Stassi shouldn't have thrown such a fit with him, but he was clearly wrong. He'll never admit it and will reinvent this story a billion more times until he's 10 times more of a victim. He's entertaining but I'm really glad he's not in my life, lol. Also, Tom, sugar, your worst fear has been true for probably your whole life. You are perma-jelly of literally everyone. You were even jealous of James, your new BFF.

Dayna seems okay but the rest, good lort. Never Pasta acts like she's auditioning for a "teen call girl ring" episode of Law & Order. Both the new dudes seem so vapid and opaque they make me wish for Jax scenes. 

If I cared less about Jax and Brittany's wedding I'd have to be dead. 

• LOL 12
  • Love 12

To be fair to Sandoval, he probably is the one and only owner who actually does the work such as staffing.

Lisa will only show up to arrange flowers, have a cup of tea/wine*, and gossip with the staff. *I accidentally wrote “whine” instead of “wine” but that’s the only thing that she does: drink wine/listen to whining and drink tea/listen to the tea (gossip) being spilled. She’s not going to follow up to ensure the bar is staffed and they have extra inventory for opening beyond the standard hours, etc.

Same for Schwartz. The man had a full-on panic attack having to make one drink years ago. I have no doubt his part of the “ownership” is just schmoozing in the front of the house while Sandoval worries about the day-to-day operations. I mean, I suppose that’s what Max is there for, too, so Sandoval should have brought up his concerns with Schwartz and Max.

...But of course the whole Stassi thing was just manufactured drama for the show, since they no longer bring it naturally like good ol’ deluded and lonely Scheana.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, katespencer1 said:

I think the better question would be "Is he that insecure?".  And the answer would be an unequivocal "YES"!!!   😂

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, CaliforniaLove said:

"We don't wear underwear with our SUR dresses!..."Please alter my dress so my ass is almost hanging out'. 

These girls are vile. SUR must smell like Gwenyth Paltrow's latest line of candles.

John Taffer would have a field day with Tom Sandoval.

I didn't get the whole explanation about the no underwear thing.  They said it's because the dress material is thin, so you can see through it?  Well, don't most of these girls wear thongs or g-strings anyway, and don't they make those and other underwear in nude colors?  And, these girls are all in nice shape - they do make regular underwear that is virtually seamless and not visible.  (I know this because I have a few pairs, and, if there are no visible panty lines on this less than in shape, older body - they would probably disappear on those girls).

Also, what happens when these girls have their periods?  The hems were so short they would definitely be displaying a tampon string, if not wearing underwear, just like Brandi Granville!!  

ETA:  I would LOVE to see John Taffer lay into Sandoval - that would be amazing!!!  🙂

Edited by njbchlover
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

I hope sheana bought last years Apple Watch. why spend the extra 50$

max is definitely not worth the current year.  she is getting up in her years and should be looking at men who can give her a little guidance/be a partner in life. hanging out with 20 somethings just makes her look old and desperate. 

kristen is buying a home (good for her!!!), I'm guessing at least 1m? probably much more....hope she has the ongoing income to support it when this dries up.  how much do they make? 

Tom Tom...so if the club profits 1m,  they each get 50k?  how profitable is this restaurant...the overhead has got to be sky high, not to mention the building costs.

• Love 2

the very sad thing about this...naive men and women from all over see this show and think they can come to Los Angeles and live this life on bartender wages.  you do not get to wait tables and buy a 4000 sf new build in the valley with your bartender boyfriend.  you split a shitty apartment and can barely pay your dry cleaning bill. you serve people who have all the money in the world...so you try to dress like them and act like them, and spend all your money on appearance.  if you are "lucky" you land some fat old guy like Lala and become 3rd or 4th wife. pretty soon you are 35, and pray maybe you can be a manager.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
13 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

They fake a lot of stuff on Bravo, but what I find most insulting is the idea that screaming arguments at SUR, TomTom, etc., are bad for business.

So I toyed with the idea of going to Stassi's book event at TomTom.  I was like I'm not super busy and it'll be entertaining.  But then I saw that I had to go to the Grove and buy her book for a wristband and that seemed like too much work and then I thought about standing in line outside TomTom waiting to get in and I think maybe it was hot that week and my level of commitment was far below two different 15 minute trips from my house, buying a book, parking in WeHo, and standing in a line, so I noped out.  This fight made me a little sad I was so lazy. 

7 hours ago, Duke2801 said:

No Carb Charlie seems to be especially vapid—not to mention a damn liar. I’m sure your parents NEVER made you spaghetti or Mac and cheese as a kid. Give me a break. And don’t even get me started on her hellacious vocal fry. Nails on a chalkboard. 

I hated pasta as a kid, especially mac and cheese.  My mom was very annoyed about this.  I would eat spaghetti and lasagna once I was about 13 or 14, but it had to be fresh pasta.  I became more accepting of pasta as an adult, but I don't think I ate mac and cheese until I was in my 30s because that shit grossed me out and then finally I tried it and it was amazing.  I also refused to eat at McDonald's from about 3 or 4 until about 16.  There were other standard kids items that I wouldn't eat -- I was probably a pain in the ass for my mom, but I started cooking for myself really young, so maybe that made up for it 🤷‍♀️

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, Jel said:

Yes, it’s just too obvious that Sandoval was out of line by texting Stassi of all people. That is what makes me think it’s fake, fake, fake, fake.

I personally cannot wait until the confrontation between Lisa and Stassi and Stassi shows Lisa that text.  

The end result won't be pretty for Sandoval.  Not one bit.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, ghoulina said:

So two Bretts, two Maxes, two Toms. And Danica/Dayna.

It says less about the casting than it does about what the most popular baby names were when these knuckleheads were born.

Or hatched.

Whatever.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, njbchlover said:

I didn't get the whole explanation about the no underwear thing.  They said it's because the dress material is thin, so you can see through it?  Well, don't most of these girls wear thongs or g-strings anyway, and don't they make those and other underwear in nude colors?  And, these girls are all in nice shape - they do make regular underwear that is virtually seamless and not visible.  (I know this because I have a few pairs, and, if there are no visible panty lines on this less than in shape, older body - they would probably disappear on those girls).

Also, what happens when these girls have their periods?  The hems were so short they would definitely be displaying a tampon string, if not wearing underwear, just like Brandi Granville!!  

ETA:  I would LOVE to see John Taffer lay into Sandoval - that would be amazing!!!  🙂

The people who work for Lisa often look hygienically challenged, and now that I know I am likely to get a pube-tini, I am not sure I could ever actually walk in the door of Sur. I will take no bra server over open-air labia server any day. But why would those be my only choices? Lol. How sexy and unique...

• Useful 1
  • LOL 14
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Stiggs said:

Dayna seems okay but the rest, good lort. Never Pasta acts like she's auditioning for a "teen call girl ring" episode of Law & Order. Both the new dudes seem so vapid and opaque they make me wish for Jax scenes. 

Jax is an awful, disgusting, thieving, lying, manipulating, cheating piece of garbage... and I LOVE to watch him!  I enjoy when he is caught in his thieving, lying, etc ways.  This Max and Brett.. they don't have that ICK - IT factor.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

Lisa telling Scheena "relax a little bit, let it come to you," AKA don't be so thirsty and a crazy stalker and it going right over Scheena's head was funny-ish.

The guys talking about being the little spoon and Jax's commentary cracked me up. It looked like Beau also had a WTF look on his face.

Scheena just showing up at guy's night was so cringe and the conversation was double cringe, but the texts were hilarious.  It's too bad she can't puzzle out that those texts prove nothing except he was playing her to get in her pants (and an Apple Watch).  He was working a lot harder than his sleazy ass needed to though.   I don't think creepster became a fuck boy after Scheena, I think he always was one.  Everything about Scheena is cringe, including how gleeful she is to lord over the Low Rent 4th String Commando Witches of MDR.  But "Don't say he has a big dick, say he fucks weird and breathes in your ear" from Charli was hilarious.

Lisa's dogs' luggage is much nicer than my dogs' luggage.

FI Tom is and always has been such a little bitch.  Sometimes he's funny, like when he's shaving his forehead, but he's still a little bitch.  The comic was hilarious -- especially James.  Anyway, FI just looked like such a pissy asshole rolling up scowling and spoiling for a fight.  Schwartz was spot on calling FI and Ariana an echo chamber of negativity and saying FI was condescending.  How is Schwartz the mature, pulled-together Tom?  I don't blame Stassi for getting upset that FI was fighting with Schwartz at her event, but the "how dare you come in here like that" was over the top since it is marginally his bar.  Stassi wasn't wrong about the jealousy.  Anyone remember how jealous he was of Ariana's book until she let him horn in on it?

I just don't care about any of the new chucklefucks.  Maybe they will grow on me like the barnacles they are.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
28 minutes ago, Stiggs said:

The people who work for Lisa often look hygienically challenged, and now that I know I am likely to get a pube-tini, I am not sure I could ever actually walk in the door of Sur. I will take no bra server over open-air labia server any day. But why would those be my only choices? Lol. How sexy and unique...

Aren't the tables at SUR really low too? 🤮🤮🤮

• LOL 2

What is going on with Scheana's awful raspy voice? She was on WWHL last night and Andy was replaying a funny montage of her craziness over the years and her voice was nothing like it is now. She was also really cute back then with light brown hair instead of the witchy black mess wears now. 

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

What is going on with Scheana's awful raspy voice? She was on WWHL last night and Andy was replaying a funny montage of her craziness over the years and her voice was nothing like it is now. She was also really cute back then with light brown hair instead of the witchy black mess wears now. 

I do remember her voice being a bit squeakier.

Her hair looks AWFUL that dark.  The lighter, softer look is much better on her.  She must have NO friends to tell her this.

• Love 2

9 hours ago, Jel said:

It made zero sense to rage text Stassi over the issue. And Stassi's ott rage reaction at her event also made no sense.  The whole thing seemed very fake and manufactured to me.

The pop up episode had Schwartz saying that Sandoval rage texting isn't an unusual thing and that he's been on the other side of it before. 

In terms, of Stassi's reaction,  It seemed like Katie may have been doing a little bit of shit stirring.  They edited it like Stassi saw Sandoval come in and Stassi saw him but kept doing her thing.  Then Katie decided it was a good time to confront Sandoval about the text.  It was after Katie agreed to disengage and leave it to Schwartz that Stassi entered the fray. I didn't catch whether Katie went and got Stassi or if the arguing caught her attention without Katie making sure it did. I'm not sure that Stassi would have made a scene at her event, versus at a later date, if Sandoval wasn't arguing with Katie and Schwartz about it.

9 hours ago, AttackTurtle said:

This was truly stupid.  Sandoval loves the idea of being an "owner" of the bar, but honestly does anyone believe that he is responsible for any part of the day to day operations? 

I think Sandoval wasn't really losing his shit over what he claims was the problem.  I think that the way this got organized triggered a stress reaction in terms of what he feels about his partnership with Lisa.  And really, Lisa manipulated Sandoval into paying for the privilege to being an unpaid quasi celebrity attraction at her bar.  I think Sandoval has created a version of what his role is at the bar that lets him cope with what his actual role is.   So between Stassi not coming to him and things not being smooth with staffing the night before he vented all that .  Why he picked Stassi to rage text to instead of Schwartz, I don't know.  James influence?  And something about how this came together triggered a bigger reaction than was appropriate.  He wouldn't dare text Lisa to tell her she shouldn't have agreed with Stassi's request.  

As to why Stassi its either that Sandoval's interactions with women and Schwartz have always been weird or that its all manufactured for the cameras.

5 hours ago, njbchlover said:

I think the reason that Scheana is getting so much airtime is mostly because she is still single, desperately single, and is all about finding her true love/next fuckboy/hookup/gift receiver.  

Its been clear for the last few seasons that the original cast is becoming increasingly unwilling to maintain a pretense of working for SUR.  In interviews last year, they were being shockingly transparent about how they feel about LvP.

Scheana is getting screen time because she is the only one willing to try to integrate the new cast at Bravo's or LvP's request.

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, b2H said:

I personally cannot wait until the confrontation between Lisa and Stassi and Stassi shows Lisa that text.  

The end result won't be pretty for Sandoval.  Not one bit.

Here's the Bravo way:

1. The "misinformed" person is outraged about the misinformation (how dare Stassi freak out in TomTom)

2. The real story is revealed via text receipts

3. Lisa and Ken, the misinformed, are even more outraged about having been "lied to"

A good half season of drama ensues.

I figure at some point before the season they decide whose turn it is to be the bad guy. Looks like Sando's number is up

1 minute ago, ParadoxLost said:

The pop up episode had Schwartz saying that Sandoval rage texting isn't an unusual thing and that he's been on the other side of it before. 

In terms, of Stassi's reaction,  It seemed like Katie may have been doing a little bit of shit stirring.  They edited it like Stassi saw Sandoval come in and Stassi saw him but kept doing her thing.  Then Katie decided it was a good time to confront Sandoval about the text.  It was after Katie agreed to disengage and leave it to Schwartz that Stassi entered the fray. I didn't catch whether Katie went and got Stassi or if the arguing caught her attention without Katie making sure it did. I'm not sure that Stassi would have made a scene at her event, versus at a later date, if Sandoval wasn't arguing with Katie and Schwartz about it.

I think Sandoval wasn't really losing his shit over what he claims was the problem.  I think that the way this got organized triggered a stress reaction in terms of what he feels about his partnership with Lisa.  And really, Lisa manipulated Sandoval into paying for the privilege to being an unpaid quasi celebrity attraction at her bar.  I think Sandoval has created a version of what his role is at the bar that lets him cope with what his actual role is.   So between Stassi not coming to him and things not being smooth with staffing the night before he vented all that .  Why he picked Stassi to rage text to instead of Schwartz, I don't know.  James influence?  And something about how this came together triggered a bigger reaction than was appropriate.  He wouldn't dare text Lisa to tell her she shouldn't have agreed with Stassi's request.  

As to why Stassi its either that Sandoval's interactions with women and Schwartz have always been weird or that its all manufactured for the cameras.

Its been clear for the last few seasons that the original cast is becoming increasingly unwilling to maintain a pretense of working for SUR.  In interviews last year, they were being shockingly transparent about how they feel about LvP.

Scheana is getting screen time because she is the only one willing to try to integrate the new cast at Bravo's or LvP's request.

Don't try to throw reason at me, Paradoxlost -- I'm in full conspiracy mode now! 😉

• LOL 7

Good to see FI Tom is still an unrepentant, self-important, without any actual real qualifications asshole. When you make Stassi look good...

In other news - please wear underwear girls. I’ve been telling that to my now 80-yr old mother for many, many years. And she’s not wearing a sheath dress that comes up to her vag - age or not - nobody needs to see that. Not like I don’t enjoy going bareless myself on occasion (I’ve also been known to change my panties 3X a day). I’m not in a “professional“ setting or serving food though. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Stiggs said:

Something tells me that the little pink employee handbook is going to be revised to include a clause that all servers must wear some type of underwear!!  🙂 

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
50 minutes ago, Jel said:

Here's the Bravo way:

1. The "misinformed" person is outraged about the misinformation (how dare Stassi freak out in TomTom)

2. The real story is revealed via text receipts

3. Lisa and Ken, the misinformed, are even more outraged about having been "lied to"

A good half season of drama ensues.

I figure at some point before the season they decide whose turn it is to be the bad guy. Looks like Sando's number is up

Don't try to throw reason at me, Paradoxlost -- I'm in full conspiracy mode now! 😉

Well.....Brittany and Jax were on WWHL, and yes, I know, Jax!

Andy asked leading questions about the season and every question that had to do with being extra, or a diva, anything not so positive, and the answer was always Sandavol. 

It could be we get a season of The Unaware Self Importance of Tom Sandavol.  It could be worse. 

Pantylessgate at SUR.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3