Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E03: Big Fat Moves

• Start Topic

6 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I'm liking this season pretty well.  It's nice to see Whit into Chase, though, I do feel a little nervous about it.  Most people have some kind of warts.  His will eventually come out.  Will Whit consider moving to Wilmington?  I can't see it.  Wilmington is a coastal/beach town. Good place to retire or vacation.   Very nice to visit, but, for Whitney?  Hmmm......can't see it.  She's more of Charlotte or Raleigh, person, imo.  (I'm in Raleigh.) 

I would like to see Whit pick a competition and really practice, train, prepare, etc. so that she is very prepared.  It seems she wings it a lot and I'm not impressed with that.  Still, she got through it.  

I just don't think that Buddy has that thing you need to be a real standup comic.  I suspect this class is just an excuse to get him on camera.  I really wonder what will become of the guy without this show. Of course, the show is likely to continue on.  Shahs of Sunset is going into year 8, so, it's possible to have a very long career with reality tv.  I don't know their salaries, but, based on what we have seen, I would imagine the bulk of their income is this show. 

I continue to think you are Whitney. 

• LOL 14
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, Donut Bear said:

I continue to think you are Whitney. 

No way! lol  I do live in NC.  One of my best friends is from Greensboro and her family still lives there....formerly lived in Whit's parent's neighborhood, but, none of them know the Thors.  lol 

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 1

I can't watch this shitshow any more. 

Aside from the fakery,  I really cannot stand to see Twit doing the talking heads where she highlights her poor acting skills as she mugs, works her eyes up and sideways like she's actually speaking spontaneously, and-- worst of all for me-- does the uptake question-like ending to every fucking sentence.  

Her speaking/acting is almost as bad as her dancing. 

I just cannot watch anymore. 

There are much better fake reality shows on for me.  

Edited by Tosia
  • Love 11
On 1/21/2020 at 6:59 PM, JustDuckie said:

Sorry,but I don't look at Whit's participating in this competition as empowering. I see this as recklessly dangerous. She has had nowhere near the training she would need for this kind of competition. If she blows out a knee or her back - then what? I thought that marathon in Hawaii was ridiculous, until tonight.

I'm relatively new to this dumpster fire and am watching bits and pieces of previous seasons.

Last night I was blessed by the goddesses with the Hawaiian Marathon Debacle.  

I'm already bound for hell, so I freely admit the sight of her fat ass hobbling around, tears rolling down her doughy face, and people having to practically carry her over the finish line was the best unintentional comedy I've seen in years.  I think she was having massive anxiety because she knew she was in such sorrowful shape she wouldn't make it and was going to look like a fool.  Her feet, my ass...bitch is winded and out of breath anytime she walks at a leisurely pace for more than 10 feet.  

And what the fresh hell is "chub rub?"  The sight of her poor dance partner literally gagging at the sight/smell of it again was unintentionally hilarious.  Poor guy probably still has PTSD after that nightmare.

And here we are at this episode.  Yes, of course Chase is possessive and wonderful and awesome and the whole enchilada after what, two dates?  I'm pretty sure her new BF Ryan cut his buddy Chase in for some of the TLC paycheck just to play Romeo to her Shamu Juliet.  

The real test would be if he has the fortitude to dive into those folds and treat her "chub rub" to earn that paycheck.  

You posters are brilliant, and I'm so glad to see I'm not the only one who finds this self-absorbed, overfed, overindulged asshole pretty revolting.  ❤️  

• LOL 4
  • Love 19

Yeah, @Tosia, I find Twit's prissy way of speaking particularly annoying in her THs.

And speaking of bad acting: the best example in this episode was when she pretended to be dismayed as she came thru the doorway for the fitness competition. Talk about over acting.

• Love 5
On 1/22/2020 at 11:14 AM, Barb23 said:

See below for my comment. 

I think he should move in with Babs and Glenn.

Boy TLC loves to tape Whit in compromising positions.  In this episode it was her bending over & showing her backside.  Maybe it was because of her statement that she didn't wear underwear but we got to see plenty of her huge derriere in the storage scene as well as the contest.   They actually lingered on her crotch area in the contest scene.  I'm just hoping I hope it was sweat that caused the darker area. 

Now I have to go stand outide in 30 degree windy weather to clear my brain. 

ETA:  I wish Whit would wear another shirt over the sports bra (which isn't very supportive) esp during the contest.  Her closet was filled with what looked like plenty of shirts but she rarely wears them. (I know she wants the world to see all her fabulousness.)

I like how Glenn kept bringing up the finances which Whit seemed to gloss over.

Has it ever been mentioned if Whitney had some grand amount if debt before the show like student loans or something?  She was living at home at least some of the time.   Since her parents are enablers, I can’t imagine they made her pay rent.  I get the first season or two she probably wasn’t making much, but after season 3 she was probably making ok money. She “wrote” a book, so there was money from that (at least the 25 cents one of our poster contributed 🙂  ), I’m guessing she gets paid for at least some of the events she went to that weren’t filmed. Money from whatever these businesses are pulling in.   I would think Glenn probably invested at least some of her money.  Neither place she lives seems extravagant, I would have thought she could have paid cash for the first house or had a huge down payment.  Does anyone remember how much it cost?  I mean based on the episodes the only thing she seems to waste money on is food despite her claims of not eating.  She certainly isn’t buying designer clothes.  She has a “normal” car and didn’t apparently have a mortgage payment if Tal was really living there, paying what she said he paid.  Did they mention in the episode  how much her new place is costing her? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

She “wrote” a book, so there was money from that (at least the 25 cents one of our poster contributed 🙂  )

If you mean me, I bought her opus at my town library fundraising sale, so none of it went to her.  (And my recollection is a little fuzzy at the moment,  but I know I bought it within the last half hour of the sale, when everything gets marked down by 50%. ) So I'm pretty sure it was less than a quarter. 🙂

Edited by Ketzel
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Tosia said:

I can't watch this shitshow any more. 

Aside from the fakery,  I really cannot stand to see Twit doing the talking heads where she highlights her poor acting skills as she mugs, works her eyes up and sideways like she's actually speaking spontaneously, and-- worst of all for me-- does the uptake question-like ending to every fucking sentence.  

Her speaking/acting is almost as bad as her dancing. 

I just cannot watch anymore. 

There are much better fake reality shows on for me.  

As the great Sophia Petrillo once uttered, “Everyone around here acts likes a ham. There’s been more bad acting, bad dancing, and bad singing under this roof than a Suzanne Somers special.”   I always think of that during the talking heads or dance sequences.

• LOL 10
  • Love 3
On 1/21/2020 at 11:39 PM, silverspoons said:

Does Buddy not have anyone else in his life? His parents or brother, someone needs to tell him to leave Whitney. Whitney tells him he has to move out and then is laying on him a few days later saying she is going to be so lonely in the her new 3 bedroom so far away. Then Buddy visits because you would think the only Improv class is in Charlotte? I did a google search seems to be Improv classes all over NC and some in Greensboro so why does he need to take them in Charlotte ? Then Buddy is at the new house with Whitney hanging all over him and Chase comes in and she jumps off of Buddy and tells Buddy she and Chase are official. I am not Buddy fan but it is not fair to a guy in recovery to be used when Whitney is lonely and tossed aside when Chase comes back around.  Would jealous Chase approve of Whitney all over Buddy?

I didn't even realize the bitch could move that fast until that scene.  😄

On 1/22/2020 at 5:55 AM, Calliope12 said:

I only watched 1/2 of the show so far because I have a deal with myself that I can only do so while on the exercise bike.  It's amazing how motivating it is watching Whitney spilling out of her clothes.  It makes me pedal WAY faster.

Whitney's definitions of words must be different from mine.  When she's telling her 'trainer' how stressed she is partly because she has to empty out her storage unit what she really meant is I'm stressed about having to sit in an air-conditioned truck while others do all the work and leave early so I can nap.   Charming.

And after claiming to not be feeling well, she had the audacity to look shocked when Chase told her she looked "off."   "I do?  Do I really?"  Well, heifer, you just said you weren't feeling well, so shouldn't you look "off"?  

On 1/23/2020 at 7:18 PM, Meowy said:

- I missed that the fitness comp was to raise $ for Will to enter a different competition.  I guess the fact that it was being filmed for television was enough incentive for people to buy in, literally 

- Whitney’s black bralette with the leopard print hearts was just awful.  It looks like it was made for preteen girls, not a 35 year old woman.

- I don’t care if it’s scripted, who lets some guy they’ve been dating for a few weeks tell them what they can and can’t keep from their storage unit? Why would she even ask his opinion? 

- Why has her sleeping with Buddy once six years ago become such a plot point? “We had SEX like SEX!” Okay...

- I like Ashley, she seems like the only reasonable one on this show.

Didn't she also say that Chase had picked out the Dish TV system to be installed so he could watch 4 different sports channels at the same time?  She's worse than a lovesick 12-year-old.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, Ketzel said:

If you mean me, I bought her opus at my town library fundraising sale, so none of it went to her.  (And my recollection is a little fuzzy at the moment,  but I know I bought it within the last half hour of the sale, when everything gets marked down by 50%. ) So I'm pretty sure it was less than a quarter. 🙂

It was marked down from a dime, so you paid a nickel.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
20 minutes ago, Dot said:

It was marked down from a dime, so you paid a nickel.

Yes! Thanks, Dot.

And I had to think twice about spending that much on Whitney's self-serving junk. (My town library keeps bees, and they also sell handmade honey drops for a nickel apiece.) Not to mention how I'd feel if anyone I knew saw me buying it.

Edited by Ketzel
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Ketzel said:

Yes! Thanks, Dot.

And I had to think twice about spending that much on Whitney's self-serving junk. (My town library keeps bees, and they also sell handmade honey drops for a nickel apiece.) Not to mention how I'd feel if anyone I knew saw me buying it.

But if you hadn't bought it, we'd have missed out on Twit's background that you've been able to provide.

I hear ya about hoping no one saw you purchase it. I could get a copy to read thru my library's participation in an interlibrary service, but my local librarian is a good friend of mine & I wouldn't want her to know I was reading it.

• LOL 7
7 hours ago, the-grey-lady said:

How much money is required, and where should I send it, to ensure that I never have to hear "cross the fleshhold" again? I've got my checkbook at the ready.

Start a gimmeemoney (gofund) account.  I think everyone  on this board would  contribute  😁

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

Whitney has never lived alone in the past...she can't shave her legs  and under arms. Can't put her shoes on, or clean the litter boxes. Are we to assume she suddenly manages to do these things now on her own? I don't think so. I can just see her pushing a sweeper..not!!!

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
31 minutes ago, winsomeone said:

Whitney has never lived alone in the past...she can't shave her legs  and under arms. Can't put her shoes on, or clean the litter boxes. Are we to assume she suddenly manages to do these things now on her own? I don't think so. I can just see her pushing a sweeper..not!!!

What does that say about  her marriage  if she can't do  basic household tasks? Will Chase be responsible for all the  chores  AND a fulltime job?  Wonder if he knows he'll have to  shave  her legs and  wipe her butt? They should  definitely  live together  first, for at least  a year, so he gets a taste of what the  future  holds for him. 

• Love 4
5 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I would like to see Whit pick a competition and really practice, train, prepare, etc. so that she is very prepared.  

And I would like to see Mark Harmon, Desperate Housewives' James Denton, and UVA basketball coach Tony Bennett all lined up outside my bedroom door...but neither of those things is EVER going to happen!!!!  😉.  As long as Whit goes into whatever big event unprepared (like this competition, the Hawaii "running" race, that dance-off from a few seasons ago, etc.), then she has a ready-made excuse for complaining about why she didn't do well. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, Colleenna said:

What does that say about  her marriage  if she can't do  basic household tasks? Will Chase be responsible for all the  chores  AND a fulltime job?  Wonder if he knows he'll have to  shave  her legs and  wipe her butt? They should  definitely  live together  first, for at least  a year, so he gets a taste of what the  future  holds for him. 

Maybe they should start by living in the same city at least. There is no way they have spent that much time together outside of the filming. 

• Love 6
3 hours ago, winsomeone said:

Whitney's said that, at least while the show is filming, she has a production assistant assigned to her alone, and credited that person with everything from keeping her on time to fastening her bras. I imagine doing laundry and emptying the litter boxes may have crept into her job description as well.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, Colleenna said:

Here is what I see in the future.
image.thumb.png.9c47385e471af6bc1307c8719fae03a4.png

• Useful 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 5
8 hours ago, Dot said:

I don't get it. 

You don't watch My 600 Lb. Life.  Houston is where Dr. Nowzaradan, a/k/a/ Dr. Now, performs bariatric surgery on high risk cases of obesity.

Edited by Ketzel
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
6 hours ago, winsomeone said:

Whitney has never lived alone in the past...

In her book (I got it at the library! I didn’t pay for it!) she says she lived alone in Korea. However, that was in her 20s so presumably her mobility and  agility were better back then, solely due to youth.

I haven’t watched the show since the glorious season when she “went skiing,” but I used to pop in to the TLC website occasionally to check out a clip or two that interested me after seeing it discussed here. This season, I just can’t even be bothered. Something about faking an entire relationship, complete with engagement, just crosses a line—the show is well and truly dead to me. 

• Love 5

On 1/22/2020 at 12:45 AM, Caseysgirl said:

Much more likely that Chase is the one with a back history of many relationships but she’s so full of herself she once again must make it all about her & not even ask a question.

This was something that confused me.  Ryan said that he hadn't seen Chase go on a date in 10 years.  That makes no sense for someone of his at-least-adequate looks and demeanor.  if it's all just BS, that's a weird thing to choose as a BS sentiment.

On 1/22/2020 at 12:04 AM, fountain said:

Compare the CrossFit event to the run a season or two ago, even though Jessica did a lot, Whit participated without crying or breaking down.

However, there is at least one part of the competition that they did not show, and that is the pull-ups.  Whitney cannot even come close to doing one, and we don't know if there was some drama/breakdown about Jessica having to shoulder (haha) the pull-up burden herself.

On 1/21/2020 at 11:40 PM, lightninggirl said:

Please remind me never to wear mesh leggings where the mesh is on the inside of the leg. Ever.

What in the hell were those things?  They looked like something that would be part of a lingerie set, and they provided no 'oomph' to hold all of what she was stuffing into them.

On 1/22/2020 at 8:55 AM, Calliope12 said:

Whitney's definitions of words must be different from mine.  When she's telling her 'trainer' how stressed she is partly because she has to empty out her storage unit what she really meant is I'm stressed about having to sit in an air-conditioned truck while others do all the work and leave early so I can nap.   Charming.

Likewise when she said she was stressed from packing up the house, she really meant stressed from carrying one item at a time from room-to-room and throwing random items haphazardly into boxes.  Seriously.  There was still soooo much stuff out in the open when the movers were there.  And after the movers came, we saw her throw a bunch of random sh*t in a box, so you just know that her packing beforehand had been similar.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Ketzel said:

You don't watch My 600 Lb. Life.  Houston is where Dr. Nowazarden, a/k/a/ Dr. Now, performs bariatric surgery on high risk cases of obesity.

LOL I was way off....I thought you were saying HOUSTON, WE HAVE A PROBLEM!

• LOL 8
13 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Is this with Neilson?  Wouldn't it be double that? 

https://jalopnik.com/how-tv-ratings-work-1795820157

I just report the facts, ma'am, I don''t interpret them.

But if you want to double MBFFL's results, you'd have to double all results, wouldn't you? And you'd end up back at the same place.

For some reason you have been disputing these ratings posts of mine since last year. As I told you then, I don't make them up. I get them from showbizdaily.com, the website address I gave you last year. I have no doubt you now go to that website weekly, as I do. Would you like to take over reporting the data to the forum? Or would you simply prefer not to see these data reported if they are not supportive of MBFFL?

• Love 4
On 1/23/2020 at 12:39 PM, Dot said:

I cannot imagine any woman other than Twit saying that she & her BF "feeding each other" is "a good sign."

To be fair (and I hate it when I have to be fair to Whitney), I think the cutesy food sharing is sweet. When Whitney isn't involved.

Does anyone else think Chase stole his housewarming gifts from the saloon he manages?

Not necessarily. They could have been freebies from his liquor reps. 🤣

[couldn't get the "double enter to get two separate quotes" trick to work]

On 1/23/2020 at 5:51 PM, princelina said:

Maybe all the exposure he's getting on MBFFL isn't bringing in tons of new clients.  I can't imagine why 😄 

I don't know - if I were ever inclined to set foot in a gym, one where there was guaranteed to be someone in worse shape than me wouldn't be a bad thing. 

On 1/23/2020 at 10:18 PM, Meowy said:

- I don’t care if it’s scripted, who lets some guy they’ve been dating for a few weeks tell them what they can and can’t keep from their storage unit? Why would she even ask his opinion? 

Yeah, that's a hard nope. But then, I'm not the kind of idiot that would pay to store a whiteboard where I gamed out a catfish's bullshit, so...

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, IndyMischa said:

I don't know - if I were ever inclined to set foot in a gym, one where there was guaranteed to be someone in worse shape than me wouldn't be a bad thing. 

I can't argue with that!  But I don't want someone to make my fat ass do box jumping and pull-ups 😄 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

On 1/22/2020 at 11:51 PM, monagatuna said:

I will say this, and it pains me to be generous: Whitney has a pretty-okay eye for home design. Her decorations are very college-girl-shops-at-Target, but the aesthetic is not horrible and she could do okay with some Pinterest blogging in decorating if she had any sort of work ethic.

Um, we're going to need to respectfully disagree.  The way she had her new living room set up, looked to me like a doctor's office waiting room.

5 hours ago, John M said:

OK, so I know I am a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to organization and order but that Dish box hanging off that shelf drove me crazy.

Preach!!!

On 1/22/2020 at 11:51 PM, monagatuna said:

I want to like Jessica. She's beautiful, I admire her fitness, and I am impressed by her story about conquering her eating disorder. But the way she was pushing Whitney--despite horrible form--had me almost pitying Whitney. And that is an unforgivable offense.

Yes, and it was very disconcerting to have Jessica show Whitney an entirely different way to do that lift (one leg in front of the other) when there would not be near enough time to adequately practice it.

On 1/21/2020 at 10:01 PM, MelissaMinion said:

Did he really just say “Just the tip?”

Whit really is arrested development.  Any halfway normal adult would know that a fitness competition is not the place to make her lame sex joke.  But Whitney just thinks she is so clever and risque that all such comments must be vocalized.

On 1/23/2020 at 12:39 PM, Dot said:

Here's exactly what Will Powell said when he opened up the competition: "Thank you for supporting me going to the Crossfit Games. This is a fundraiser." Well, no, it's not. Using the term fundraiser is not appropriate if the "charity" you're raising money for is YOURSELF.

I hate to defend these folks, but since he didn't use the word charity, he wasn't doing anything wrong.  He was just doing a fundraiser, like when schools try to raise money to send the marching band to some type of national competition.

• Love 3

There's a big difference between fundraising for a school band's trip & a guy raising money to send himself to a sporting event he's entered. If he wants to do that, fine. But don't call it a fundraiser.

ETA:

"a social event held to collect money  for a political party, charity, school, etc.," according to Merriam Webster.

Edited by Dot
  • Love 4

So this was the first time I ever watched this show, watching this episode. I live in South Carolina, and I got roped in by the ads describing Whitney moving to Charlotte (as I love that city). 

I can't say Whitney is as likable as I had hoped. Her voice can get pretty frenetic. It's clear that the producers want her to show big people are like everyone else and have her be like the normal peeps on reality shows, talking openly about things like her getting it on and working out, but the agenda seems pretty forced at times.

If she is really working out with Jessica often it seems like Jessica would do more to get Whitney's workout form solid. Her form on the rower was crappy (that bar should be coming up to her lower chest, not her clavicles), Jessica was just now showing her about the split stance for the clean and press at the actual competition, they hadn't practiced the log saw, etc. I'm a bigger chick myself (about 25 lbs overweight) who works out regularly, and having good form is even more important for us bigger people to protect our joints and keep us out of the injury zone and in the gym.  I think this whole exercise plot line would be more viable if there was more true work going into it. 

On the happy side, her parents are adorable and seem reflective of my friends' parents in the south. So that part feels authentic to me. I want to hug them. 

But there is a lot I don't get. Buddy sets off my gaydar. Like others have said, I don't understand why she acted all annoyed that Buddy seemed to want to live with her in Charlotte and then cried when he wasn't moving with her. I have no idea what the "business" is that she and her business partner (is it Ryan?) have. So I'm still bewildered a good bit of the time. 

• Love 2
5 hours ago, GoGamecox said:

So this was the first time I ever watched this show, watching this episode. I live in South Carolina, and I got roped in by the ads describing Whitney moving to Charlotte (as I love that city). 

I can't say Whitney is as likable as I had hoped. Her voice can get pretty frenetic. It's clear that the producers want her to show big people are like everyone else and have her be like the normal peeps on reality shows, talking openly about things like her getting it on and working out, but the agenda seems pretty forced at times.

If she is really working out with Jessica often it seems like Jessica would do more to get Whitney's workout form solid. Her form on the rower was crappy (that bar should be coming up to her lower chest, not her clavicles), Jessica was just now showing her about the split stance for the clean and press at the actual competition, they hadn't practiced the log saw, etc. I'm a bigger chick myself (about 25 lbs overweight) who works out regularly, and having good form is even more important for us bigger people to protect our joints and keep us out of the injury zone and in the gym.  I think this whole exercise plot line would be more viable if there was more true work going into it. 

On the happy side, her parents are adorable and seem reflective of my friends' parents in the south. So that part feels authentic to me. I want to hug them. 

But there is a lot I don't get. Buddy sets off my gaydar. Like others have said, I don't understand why she acted all annoyed that Buddy seemed to want to live with her in Charlotte and then cried when he wasn't moving with her. I have no idea what the "business" is that she and her business partner (is it Ryan?) have. So I'm still bewildered a good bit of the time. 

Whitney and Ryan have a workout video website: NOBSACTIVE.  Ryan does normal workouts while Shitney does a modified workout of the same moves.  I believe Ryan comes up with a recipe each week for the subscribers.  I’ve never really seen a whole video, but it seems Ryan at least takes the business seriously.

I never thought Buddy was gay, but honestly don’t see how men or women would be attracted to him.  The only positive thing I can say about him is that he appears to be sober, and that’s a good thing.  He seems very lazy and I don’t understand half his mumbling.

I’m almost halfway offended on Whitney’s behalf because whenever she mentions this 2012 or whenever the hell it was alleged rendezvous of theirs,  Buddy acts like he’s way out of her league.  Hell, water seeks its own level.  It’s why they’re constantly rolling around on the sofa with each other.  Who else can put up with them?  I know Heather says she suffers from anxiety of some sort, but I really question the type of guy she’s normally with that she was even dating Buddy in the first place.   

On a side note, I’ve been watching this show for years and I’m still bewildered 😳 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
On 1/24/2020 at 6:07 PM, SunnyBeBe said:

No way! lol  I do live in NC.  One of my best friends is from Greensboro and her family still lives there....formerly lived in Whit's parent's neighborhood, but, none of them know the Thors.  lol 

Awww Sunny, I always know I’m reading your posts before I see your name at the top because they are always so gentle and kind and SUNNY. 🙂 You are always so much nicer that the idiots you post about deserve. You keep being you 💕

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
On 1/21/2020 at 11:45 PM, Caseysgirl said:

I actually think that Ryan & Chase are lovers and Ryan thought he could include him on the “MBFFL” gravy train by having  Chase play her boyfriend.  TV time andTLC money for them both. I do think that Buddy was right - she’s acting like she’s with the cool kids now &is leaving her nerdy friends behind.  She had sex with him on their first date and then she tells Ryan about it and insists that she MUST tell Chase about every boyfriend she’s ever had.  It’s. Much more likely that Chase is the one with a back history of many relationships but she’s so full of herself she once again must make it all about her & not even ask a question.

On 1/21/2020 at 11:45 PM, Caseysgirl said:

I actually think that Ryan & Chase are lovers and Ryan thought he could include him on the “MBFFL” gravy train by having  Chase play her boyfriend.  TV time andTLC money for them both. I do think that Buddy was right - she’s acting like she’s with the cool kids now &is leaving her nerdy friends behind.  She had sex with him on their first date and then she tells Ryan about it and insists that she MUST tell Chase about every boyfriend she’s ever had.  It’s. Much more likely that Chase is the one with a back history of many relationships but she’s so full of herself she once again must make it all about her & not even ask a question.

Ok I’m glad that I’m not the only one who gets a gay vibe from Chase & Ryan. The naked picture of the two of them didn’t exactly help either. I often take naked photos with my platonic friends. They both seem like douchebag “bro’s” who probably hook up  every time they get drunk. 

Also.....the Dish Network product placement was excruciating