Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Lisin

LOL Bravo Mafia: Gif-tastic!

37 minutes ago, Drogo said:

This wasn't on you, Biz.

35 minutes ago, deaja said:

No one is mad at you @BizBuzz. As a hero, resurrecting her was a good move anyway because it apparently brought her back as a hero. 

Stuff just happens but this isn’t on you and I hope it doesn’t stop your enjoyment going forward.

I appreciate that, but it sure feels that way from my side of the fence ... it sure seemed like Lisin was getting accused of being dishonest ... and that doesn't feel good ... it turned a really fun game into accusations flying (even at me) ... I kept trying to come back with my normal light-hearted fun and welp, next thing I know, the game shuts down.  Since I was the one that started this mess, I can only assume it was me.

• Surprise 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, BizBuzz said:

Since I was the one that started this mess, I can only assume it was me.

You weren't and it wasn't.

FYI: If you don't play in the next game I'm going to DL you on Day 1 and Day 2.  

• Like 1

I protected @meet trouble night two as she was OBVIOUSLY a non-villain. She might have missed her opening PM, but she wouldn’t have also missed all the villain PMs. 

I would have protected myself night three and if they had all survived declared myself, @The Crazed Spruce (who was obviously non villain as he said nothing day two and was almost definitely blackmail victim #1) @Machiabelly vouched for by Spruce, and MT as known good guys and probably immediately started a DL on you @Drogo to see what happened. 

• Useful 1

3 minutes ago, BizBuzz said:

I appreciate that, but it sure feels that way from my side of the fence ... it sure seemed like Lisin was getting accused of being dishonest ... and that doesn't feel good ... it turned a really fun game into accusations flying (even at me) ... I kept trying to come back with my normal light-hearted fun and welp, next thing I know, the game shuts down.  Since I was the one that started this mess, I can only assume it was me.

I don’t think people were accusing Lisin of being dishonest. I think villains and serial killers were playing up their confusion in an attempt to not be found out. As a villain in the game, I thought from events that our attempt to kill silver night one had her assume Saoirse’s power, so of course Silver was acting like Saoirse was being crazy. As someone who Saoirse seemed to know was a villain (and had participated in her first DL), it made sense for me and Drogo to want her out. She had pointed us out as villains so we tried to neutralize her. I mean, we couldn’t just say “how are you not dead, Silver? We tried to kill you!”

No attempts were made to accuse non-players of anything. 

2 minutes ago, JTMacc99 said:

I would have protected myself night three and if they had all survived declared myself, @The Crazed Spruce (who was obviously non villain as he said nothing day two and was almost definitely blackmail victim #1) @Machiabelly vouched for by Spruce, and MT as known good guys and probably immediately started a DL on you @Drogo to see what happened. 

Which is exactly why we were going to blackmail you because we were afraid you were on to him. 😉

• Like 1

Lisin gave me the actions to share with everyone;

Saoirse/Andy is DLd D1 but her power is that she is a SK who kills on Even Nights and can’t be DLd on Odd days so she survives, Twilight 1 A1/Phaedra asks Saoirse what her twilight/nighttime ability is/was, Mark/Katie Protects Drogo, JT/Melissa Protects himself, Deaja/Kristen investigates LC and discovers she is Ramona, meet trouble does not submit an action, Night Machiabelly investigates BizBuzz, Silver deflects anything done to her onto Saoirse, TCS investigates Machiabelly, Drogo Blackmails TCS and the Villains NK Silver triggering the ONE SCENARIO whereby Silver/Scheana takes over Andy’s role as SK.
D2/T2/N2

BizBuzz/Captain Sandy is DLd on D2. Twilight 2 Mark/Katie Protects Drogo, JT/Melissa Protects meet trouble, Deaja/Kristen investigates Deadpool finds Lisa Vanderpump, meet trouble deflects actions done to her onto Mark. N2 BizBuzz uses her resurrection power to resurrect Saoirse who comes back with Silver’s old powers of one night investigation, one protection, one night deflection, one night roleblock, Machiabelly investigates Drogo and gets back no result due to Mark’s protection, Drogo blackmails JT

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, deaja said:

Which is exactly why we were going to blackmail you because we were afraid you were on to him. 😉

I wasn’t positive, but I was 100% sure I’d get five quick votes if I got to day 4 with that plan. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1

10 minutes ago, JTMacc99 said:

I protected @meet trouble night two as she was OBVIOUSLY a non-villain.

This is literally why we tried to kill her. 

giphy.gif

When the game mod announced that it was their bad that a player didn't get their PM, you can be certain that player isn't a Villain (since Villains would've received dozens of PMs by D2.) 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, deaja said:

As someone who Saoirse seemed to know was a villain

Man, my dumb luck - I basically pulled your and Drogo's names out of a hat in that post, I actually had no idea either of you were villains. When I went back and read it, I was actually thinking of @aquarian1 and not you, but I mixed up my native Michiganers!

• Laugh 2

7 minutes ago, aquarian1 said:

^ Yep, even I had figured that out. 😄

Shows how daft I am ... I didn't ... I thought it was a great way for us to know it wasn't the players fault that she wasn't playing and her silence had nothing to do with anything except she didn't get a PM ... 

Maybe that is a sign for me ... I am definitely not smart enough to play this game.

And again, call me daft, but I was one of only two players that are not mods?  Maybe another sign ... hmmmm

7 minutes ago, saoirse said:

Man, my dumb luck - I basically pulled your and Drogo's names out of a hat in that post, I actually had no idea either of you were villains. When I went back and read it, I was actually thinking of @aquarian1 and not you, but I mixed up my native Michiganers!

That makes sense- I couldn’t figure out what power you had that told you we were the two villains on the DL, but then we thought Silver had absorbed your powers so we didn’t know who could and couldn’t do what. 

And it’s easy to tell me and A1 apart- she’s the cool one.

Just now, BizBuzz said:

Shows how daft I am ... I didn't ... I thought it was a great way for us to know it wasn't the players fault that she wasn't playing and her silence had nothing to do with anything except she didn't get a PM ... 

Maybe that is a sign for me ... I am definitely not smart enough to play this game.

And again, call me daft, but I was one of only two players that are not mods?  Maybe another sign ... hmmmm

I didn’t figure it out either until Drogo pointed out that it is why we should kill her. (He’s definitely the mean one.)

Other games had more non-mods. This game didn’t. It’s not a sign. We love you and you are forced to play with us.

Crushing I Love You GIF by filmeditor

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, BizBuzz said:

I thought it was a great way for us to know it wasn't the players fault that she wasn't playing and her silence had nothing to do with anything except she didn't get a PM ... 

No, it was definitely that.  And when I say I figured it out it wasn't instantly or even soon after that post.  It was much, much later.  🙂 

• Like 1

I knew Bizz was a hero and was going to out myself as a  investigator and save her, but I didn't want to do it with only a couple of votes cast. Then I got back to late to save you.

Sorry Biz

• Like 1

By the way, as an SK in this game, my only requirement was to live until the end of the game; I'd win no matter which team won.

That did not work out for me, clearly.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, saoirse said:

Deaja/Kristen investigates Deadpool finds Lisa Vanderpump, 

We were told Deadpool was Padma Lakshmi

(Which explains my attraction to him)

• Laugh 1

1 hour ago, deaja said:

(He’s definitely the mean one.)

original.gif

By the way, as an SK in this game, my only requirement was to live until the end of the game; I'd win no matter which team won.

That did not work out for me, clearly.

None of us won... so we all won! 

giphy.gif

Man, my dumb luck - I basically pulled your and Drogo's names out of a hat in that post, I actually had no idea either of you were villains.

That reminds me... could you accidentally tell me what the winning NJ Lottery #s are this week?

• Laugh 1

3 hours ago, Drogo said:

If anyone needs game closure-

I was Stassi "Birthday Girl" Schroeder on the Villain team with the supremely lovely @deaja aka Krazy Kristen Doute and reigning Calvinball champion @MarkHB aka Katie "Bubba" Maloney. 

We tried to kill @SilverStormm Night 1 and @saoirse died instead. (Anyone know why?)  And I blackmailed @The Crazed Spruce which is why he couldn't post Day 2. 

Night 2 we tried to kill @meet trouble but @MarkHB (our protector) died instead. (Anyone know why?) And I blackmailed @JTMacc99 which is why he couldn't post Day 3 (you can talk now, JT.)

Yeah, Night two was me and my... massive Lisa Vanderpump powers of deflection.

• Laugh 1

6 hours ago, deaja said:

No attempts were made to accuse non-players of anything. 

I'll take this as my cue.

For the record, I was not actually upset with the "DL" on me on Day 1.  I actually thought it was funny and perfectly within the spirit of a LOL game.  But as I was posting that first message, I decided to take on the character of someone who would be annoyed with all the shenanigans going on.  After all, every comedy needs someone to play the straight-man.

• Like 5
  • Laugh 1

13 hours ago, Machiabelly said:

I knew Bizz was a hero and was going to out myself as a  investigator and save her, but I didn't want to do it with only a couple of votes cast. Then I got back to late to save you.

Sorry Biz

Thanks for trying ... 

GIF by Hyper RPG

Wait, what?  In the hoof?  What does that mean?  ::giggle::

• Like 1

Well, as it was already stated, I was Ramona. I was also part of a Mason pair with @ohjoy, so we didn't really get to do much. 

My approach for this game was basically to be chill and not take things seriously, hence my somewhat weird posts at times. I was basically playing the game just to have a good time. I made a comment to ohjoy in our PM that I was sure that someone was going to think that I was some sort of Jester.

Unfortunately, my notifications also decided to not work for the thread so I ended up forgetting to check in...a lot. 

• Laugh 1

My approach was no strategy at all in thread.  As I said in a post over there, I was mostly having fun with gifs.  And my replies were all just off the cuff.  The only thing I thought about were the questions I got to ask at night, and it really was more of a "should I ask a serious game question" or " should I ask a random question since this is LOL mafia"?  As it turned out, I only got one answer since I was killed off on night 2, so it didn't really matter. 🙂 

ETA: and I already forgot, who killed me?  (goes back to look)

ETA2: am I blind?  I'm not seeing who killed me. 

1 minute ago, aquarian1 said:

ETA: and I already forgot, who killed me?  (goes back to look)

ETA2: am I blind?  I'm not seeing who killed me. 

You didn't make the cut - but I'm pretty sure it was Silver/Scheana because it wasn't us/Villains. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Drogo said:

because it wasn't us/Villains. 

We were really very considerate villains.

Just kidding, we just hadn't gotten that far yet.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 1

My going nuts on Day 3 was, I swear, not me being salty at being DL'd; I had been planning it the (real) night before. It was the post by someone who essentially said, "So, LOLMafia is like regular Mafia, but with more GIFs?"  And, as someone who was around when the first LOLMafias came around, my reaction was, "No, it's not that at all." Hence my DLing everyone, the Calvinball analogy and appealing my death to the whole assemblage. I absolutely also swear that I meant no disrespect at all to Lis.

@meet trouble, @The Crazed Spruce, @Hanged Man (even though you didn't play much back then), can you blame me for trying to keep the spirit of seff and emjay and apple and Queen and brat#3 alive?

• Like 4