Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

My biggest problem with Heather Dubrow is that Heather Dubrow practically crows in glee at how she takes the high road and is so proper and yet can't pull the stick out of her long enough to simply defuse a situation she helped create.  And yet claims to be shocked, shocked I tell you, shocked is Heather Dubrow, that the situation persists!  If Heather Dubrow was anything even close to what she claimed to be, bragged about even being, she would have simply said to Shannon, that she was sorry but Shannon's name was brought up in conversation and that she, Heather Dubrow, did not exchange gossip but was sorry it appeared that way and would not happen again knowing that Shannon was sensitive on the issue.  Shannon apologized twice to Heather Dubrow, for what Heather Dubrow decided was inappropriate and scary threatening behavior.  But Heather Dubrow is not just a smelly little famewhore who cannot admit she is wrong, she has to take it further and make herself the heroine of a situation she also tries to claim was completely innocent.  Or other times never happened at all.

If Vicki is so afraid of Tamra, maybe it is time Vicki do something about it.  Like when there is a huge cast shift, bend over backwards to befriend the three new women and shut Tamra out.  Instead of going all nastily bossy with marking her territory in regards to meeting Lizzy.  She should have wooed Shannon Lizzie and Danielle (since at the time Danielle was defined as a possible lead cast member)  and simply politely let Tamra spin.  After all no matter how much the Dubrows reek in their camera time desperation it was pretty clear last three seasons just how effective a chilly attitude towards a cast mate could help her out the door.

In truth Vicki loves watching Tamra tear others apart.  Because it does Vicki's dirty work for her, it keeps focus off the fact she is paying a chubby bald leech to play her lover.  And because it keeps the other women in a more vulnerable position vis-a-vis the show itself.  Vicki had no problem going after Tamra on Brooks' ridiculous evil eye statement when it suited Vicki.  Instead Vicki loved watching the rest go at and undermine each other because that night she wanted to sit back and slurp her free dinner just as much as poor Eddie just wanted one of his three squares that I'm doubting he usually gets.

• Love 13

Andy was throwing major shade at Tamra on WWHL. "Gossip is spreading like chlamydia in the OC and some think Tamra is patient zero." Tams: "Being a troublemaker is my job." Andy: "Well, actually, your job is to be yourself." 

I love Andy Cohen when he says what I'm thinking.

Shannon is bat shit.  I was really hoping she'd go over the balcony there at the end.

I know these dinner parties are generally put together for some drama to happen, but I felt bad for Lizzie and Christian.  If I was her, I would've screamed at them to get the fuck out of my beach house and take that shit elsewhere.  Obvs I would not make a good Ho'wife.  Sigh.

• Love 6

Shannon reminds me of my daughter. She is overly emotional about everything and although she may have some valid points no one wants to hear it because she always seem to be Meryl Streeping everything and going for an Oscar. I'm constantly hanging up on that kid and telling her to call me back after she calms down. I like Shannon but her 3 nervous breakdown a day minimum is just too much. She reminds of the girl on Seinfeld who was stoic and unaffected by everything and then goes a clockwork orange when she drops a hot dog. Shannon is constanly behaving like she dropped a hot dog

• Love 14

In next weeks previews, what was up with rapey Ryan? Who was that girl? Did he knock her up and Tammy's gonna be a granny? Is that why she was crying?

Yes, I believe so. Andy pretty much "spilled the beans" on WWHL that Tamra was gonna be a grandma --- although most of us knew it anyway.  I understand her being surprised, but the whole crying spiel and the "It's not right!" exclamations? WTF. It was the same damn reaction she had in season 2 (or 3?) when Ryan revealed his disgusting inside-lip tattoo. Maybe there is more to the story. On another note, sort of:  I wonder how old Ryan's baby mama is--she looked closer in age to Tamra!

And speaking of Tamra on WWHL, that is by far the most plastic and frozen her face has ever looked.  And good lord almighty she sure was trying her best to channel her 80s MTV Video Vixen, wasn't she?  Like, where was the car for her to writhe around on?  FLOVED how she denied getting any work done at first, then the more Andy prodded her, she started to concede..."Ok maybe a little in the cheeks."  I will agree with one what one of the callers (or Tweeters?) said -- her looks looked good.  

Girls, please stop saying "potty". You are not three. Also, Vicki, refusing to go all day can cause bladder infections and that might explain why you peed on yourself in Mexico. Just saying.

Yes. Yes.  A thousand times YES!  Grown women using the phrase "go potty" is almost as effing ridiculous as saying you hate to "waste time" to pee.  FFS, NEITHER of you are that busy and important that you can take 2 damn minutes out of your day to use the restroom a few times.  And her peeing the bed in Mexico was my FIRST thought after that Talking Head revelation too.

Not even going to bother commenting on the Shannon/Heather debacle because, well, once again they both came out of this episode looking bad.  Heather for being gossipy and inappropriately indignant, and Shannon for being just...  weird and unstable.  The word that pops into my head whenever Shannon is shown interacting with David and/or her kids in "everyday" situations is: joyless.  There is just no life there---no spark.  She rarely smiles, and when she does, it looks fake and awkward. 

That being said, if she doesn't come back for next season? I'm staging a protest!!!  She is reality tv GOLD.

• Love 2

To me the most interesting thing about Vicki's behavior is how it seems her opinion on Tamra changed once Brooks came around.  I thought they were friends again, Vicki goes on vacation with Brooks and now it's "I'm scared of her."  Whatever, Vicki.  When she needs someone to hang out with again she'll be cool with Tamra.  I think that's why she really stayed quiet- so she's not alone later.

I've think I have broken the code on why Heather thinks Shannon is always yelling at her. I sincerely believe that anyone who doesn't cow-tow, defer or dares to disagree with Heather and refuses to capitulate after Heather throws around a few $10 words accompanied by finger wags is yelling at her.

My bf (who I love very much) pulls the same trick Heather does.  I get slightly agitated, my voice naturally gets a little elevated, and he immediately tells me not to yell.  It's beyond frustrating, and I think it's just a tactic to win an argument because you get flustered and wind up focusing on staying as calm as possible instead of making a point.  I feel for Shannon in that way.

Tamra on WWHL...the face has been talked about, I know, but I still have to add my own "WTF happened?"  So: WTF happened to her face?  When they played a game and she had to look at the camera a certain way she didn't even have actual eyes anymore.

After watching her there, though, I think she did have a conversation with Terry, and then another with Shannon.  I always felt that her friendship with Gretchen last season was some off-screen planning between the two of them to stay on the show by keeping the fighting fresh.  Now I'm thinking she was trying to do the same behind-the-scenes shit here, hence her "I was just doing my job" comment and Andy's reaction to it.  I wonder if she's getting a little Jill Zarin and trying to craft storylines off-camera by plotting with Terry and then relaying the info to Shannon.  

And either Shannon didn't get that it was a planning meeting for some fake drama, or Tamra played it like it was real to manipulate Shannon.  Either way, I think that's what irked Andy- not the idea of on-screen fakeness (he makes his living from that), but the possibility that a HW is trying to control that fakeness.

• Love 2
Tamara didn't tell Heather not to tell. She told Vicki not to tell. And the conversation with Heather was on camera so I'm confused why Heather should be concerned about Shannon's privacy. She is the last link in the chain - starting first with Shannon and Tamara - but Shannon is only upset with Heather. Regardless the whole fight between Shannon and Heather is beyond ridiculous. (Heather - look up the word yelling).

I don't think Shannon is only mad at Heather for repeating what Tamara told her. She's mad because, even when Shannon is apologizing and then explaining where she is coming from, Heather makes it all about Heather and says that Shannon just yells at her all the time. Which has not been the case. I totally get why Shannon lost her shit that night. Heather keeps twisting everything so that Shannon is made out to be some unhinged lunatic who is constantly berating and blaming Heather for everything that is wrong in Shannon's marriage. However, that's not what Shannon has done. The night she when to the DuBrow's, she was asking for confirmation about what she already knew - that Tamra was lying when she said that she never told Heather about David's email. That's all Shannon was looking for - the source to Heather's information. But, of course, Heather made it all about her and tried to play the part of the victim. Then she kicked Shannon out of her house, which to me, is a far worse sin than any of the "yelling" Shannon has done to Heather. 

I do believe that Shannon is mad at, puts the blame on, and no longer trusts Tamra, but since Tamra has apologized, Shannon is being nice but keeping Tamballs at arms length. She's obviously re-thinking the things Tamra told her, so she wanted to get confirmation on camera that what Tamra had said about Terry is true. Good ol' Tammy Sue goes back on what she had said about Terry wanting to "take the Beador's down" (what the shit does that even mean?) and so Shannon dropped it. TAMRA brought it up at dinner. TERRY acted like a little bitch at the dinner table. HEATHER escalated it and re-hashed the whole "yelling at me at your Christmas party" fiasco. 

I don't blame Shannon for losing her shit one little bit. She doesn't like Heather, for sure, but Heather really has been in the instigator in a lot of ways with Shannon, not the other way around. 

And as someone said above, you could see Tamra's two brain cells clicking and whirring when she was asked about it by Shannon, trying to work out what lies she'd told and to whom, trying to get her story straight. I think she's told one or two lies too many in this season, and it'll all come out (I hope) in the reunion.

I really hope so! I also hope Andy grows a set and asks more than just softball questions. 

• Love 15

That being said, if she doesn't come back for next season? I'm staging a protest!!!  She is reality tv GOLD.

I am with you, Duke2801 .  I'm freakishly obsessed with the whole Shannon/David storyline.

I need a life.  *sigh*

• Love 4
(edited)

Reality Tea reported on Ryan's girlfriend expecting. The article said that he already had a child. So that would mean T is already a grandma.

That was a gorgeous place where they had the party. Did they say it was Malibu?

Edited by SFoster21

Even after Terry yelled down the table at Shannon & David, Shannon still tried to calmly explain to Heather where she was coming from. In a soft tone of voice she addressed Heather and apologized again about what happened at the Christmas party. Heather just cannot wait to interrupt and ask "at your party when you yelled at me, is that what you're talking about?" Like, Jesus woman. She's loves grinding an issue into the fucking ground to try and make herself the victim.

I think Heather & Tamra badly miscalculated who their target was this season.

Shannon's blog is the only one up so far. Hmmm, wonder why?

For everyone who expressed their disdain that Shannon had the nerve to wear a bikini on her recent vacation, you're in luck! From her blog, it's basically David's fault, lol. She seems embarrassed by the pictures and is going to start exercising. She will be tracking her before and after  progress on her site. *sigh*

• Love 4
(edited)

Okay, so I think I've perhaps deduced what's going down in the next few episodes.

The Vickster is sitting on dynamite in this situation, and she knows it.

We'll probably never know whether Terry did or did not say the DuBrows would take down the Beadors.  They're slick, those DuBrows.  I kind of doubt they would have uttered that line anywhere NEAR a Bravo camera or microphone.  Nope, they're far too slick for that.

Maybe Terry said it, maybe he didn't.  That's a really gray area on my part and could fall either way without much surprise on my part.

I CAN, however, say that I totally can see Terry saying that in reference to their homes.  I can also totally see Tamra this bit of information and putting her own evil spin on it and repeating it in such a way that it sounds much malicious and on a personal level, just to stir up the cauldron o'shit and pit people against each other.  

I posted way back somewhere on this forum an article that stated the Beadors had the largest house in that area.  I can 100% see Terry commenting that the new monstrosity known as Casa DuBrow would "take down" the Beador mansion in terms of size and square footage...I mean, let's not forget it's going to have a "motorcade" whereas the Beador mansion does not.

Also, I think what's coming is something is happening at that future dinner and Vicki is going to finally decide to shut Tasmanian Tamra's liar dog ways up and inform everyone in attendance that Tamra told her (Vicki) the same story about Terry saying he was going to "take down" the Beadors.  Vicki has no dog in this fight so there would be no reason for her to lie about this, especially against her friend/frenemy Tamra, so all eyes will be on the snake to try to writhe and wriggle her way out of the situation.  She'll turn on the tears when she realizes she's totally exposed for the lying, shit-stirring, vindictive bitch that she is.  

I think once Vicki calls Tamra out in front of everyone, THAT'S when we'll see Tamra run from the table, screeching in the night, in all of her barefoot glory.  Her lies will have finally (FINALLY!) caught up with her and Vicki, the OG of the OC, will be the one to hammer the final nail in Tamra's Bravo coffin.  

That would also explain why Vicki makes the comment about likely never seeing her (presumably Tamra) again.

Now if we could just hurry up and get to that episode....

On a side note, Christian deciding to end the fucknuttery breaking out all around him with a toast?

Bless his heart.  He's clearly over his head in the Land of Bravo.  

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 17
(edited)

Where are the other blogs? I want to see Tamara try to wriggle out of another lie and Heather see that Tamara is lying!

Right.

I'm suppose to be very busy getting stuff done. Almost too busy to pee! Yet, I have checked the blogs a few times, and nothing. Only Shannon. I doubt Tamara will write a blog. I am interested in reading Heather's.

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 2
(edited)

Andy was throwing major shade at Tamra on WWHL. "Gossip is spreading like chlamydia in the OC and some think Tamra is patient zero." Tams: "Being a troublemaker is my job." Andy: "Well, actually, your job is to be yourself."

I would take this more seriously if this was the 1st time Tamra ever uttered this statement and the 1st time Andy heard it. It is most definitely NOT! Tamra said basically the same thing at the end of last season both on line and in Andy's presence. I remember it distinctly because I had the same thoughts every other brilliant person in this thread had - that she was breaking the 4th wall and actively admitting to be a production shill. I think the problem this time is that Tamra might have gone rogue and isn't working with production on her undercover shit stirring but doing shit on her own to create drama. Probably won't get her fired but doesn't make production happy which will get editing to cut and paste on your ass and drop in scenes to show you are a scuzzy lying liar who lies. teehee. 

Would have loved to have been a fly on the wall when Heather heard Shannon's 'the face he created' snap. Judging by Terry's reviews - probably not. Heather can still close her eyes. Ooops maybe not. It is hard to tell if she can even blink. I hope Heather kept the receipt. I just know Heather will be demanding an apology at the reunion for that one. Yet I have little doubt that Heather will see her damn near alluding  that Shannon was having a mental break or questioning whether she was smoking crack was little more than a joke not to be taken seriously and Shannon should lighten up! 

Another annoying thing about Heather is that once she gets going she won't let another person fucking get a word in edgewise. Infuriating! 

I really liked Lizzie because she was astute enough to see the machinations of Tamra. For how smart the DuBrows love to think themselves are I was really shocked about how obtuse and stuck on stupid they were.

Tamra is lying about saying she never said that take the Beadors down thing to Shannon. The only question for me is whether the Dubrows actually said it. I don't believe they said that in so many words. However I think Tamra had discussions with them and maybe interpreted with her reptilian yet ratlike mental process some of their private comments about the Beadors as such.  I feel for whatever reason the DuBrows do feel competitive with the Beadors. Shannon being so easily enfolded and welcomed by the group probably amped up those feelings. I think the DuBrows wanted to be the unchallenged, undisputed rich moneyed muckity mucks who the other couples held in the highest of esteem. The Beadors seem like they could give a shit. Hell, David seems like he would rather be living in a home like Vicki or Eddie than what he has now and Shannon is too to the manner born feeling the pea under her mattress and the crystals in her walls to be playing keeping up with the DuBrows. 

Like others have observed this isn't the way Tamra acts when she feels to be in the right. Tamra just isn't her normal screeching, yelling, profanity spewing rabid bit of roadkill that just won't stay dead in this situation. So yeah, bitch lying.

Lizzie's husband was nice at the dinner but his clothing choices annoyed me. Everyone was dressed for a nice dinner and he looked like he was on his way to a tailgate. 

Edited by islandgal140
  • Love 5
(edited)

Vicki won't turn on Tamra until she has strong allies in the other ladies.  She and Heather aren't close, and Tamra is Heather's little sidekick.  Vicki insulted Lizzie from minute one and Lizzie for some reason has decided to kiss Heather's ass.  I couldn't pick Danielle out of a lineup and I'm sure Vicki is the same.  Who does that leave?  Shannon.  Shannon is usually right when she fights with Heather but she comes off worse because she loses her cool after about three minutes.  She's not a strong ally to have on the show.  Vicki didn't say anything at the dinner because she's chickenshit.  If she goes against Tamra, she knows that it's practically guaranteed that Tamra will turn Heather, Lizzie and Lizzie's friend Danielle against her, too.  They'll start in on Brooks.  Then she'll be left fighting overly dramatic fights with only Shannon on her side. 

What she should have done is been nice to Lizzie and Danielle.  From what I've seen on these boards and the rest of the web, people are over both Heather and Tamra and their mean girl act.  It would've been a whole different thing if Vicki, Lizzie and Danielle were obviously on Shannon's side.  They could've easily gone after Heather and Tamra with the "why are you being so mean to her?" routine.  Heather would've had no choice but to play nice.  Too bad.

I really hope Lizzie surprises me and goes after Tamra at some point.  Someone needs to take that bitch down.

Edited by candy moocher
  • Love 3

I think you nailed it, Persnickety1. I can't wait. It seems like Lizzie calls Tamra out about something. These gals have been having lots of juicy off camera conversations.

My other favorite person in this episode was David Beador. I loved when Heather was attempting to explain to David her side of the email story he wasn't believe her b.s. First she accuses him of yelling at her too. She says at the girls lunch they asked her if she heard from Shannon. "They knew that my last experience was being yelled at by your wife in your living room. I was really upset and it really colored a lot of my holiday break." David rolls his eyes and says "I'm not buying that I'm sorry." I wanted to high five him though my screen. The nerve of this pretentious mask face trying to guilt trip the Beadors' into thinking they ruined her holiday.

• Love 14

I think Heather's truest 'tell' was when Shannon excused herself to the restroom when the arguing was getting heated.  Heather immediately snapped, 'Oh, is that what *I* should have done?' to again bitch about being a victim (...of Tamra's lies) at Shannon's Christmas party.  Shannon had just finished apologizing - for the third time, on camera! - for that. 

Tamra's divide-and-conquer moves of pulling people out to Lizzie's balcony is some of the rudest shit ever at one of these consarned dinner parties.   I'm not sure she'll be her comeuppance but, hey, her business is failing, her marriage is a farce, and her face is collapsing inward and she's desperately unhappy about being a grandparent so life is still good!

About Tamra's reaction to the blessed event: I remember the 'Nugget' freakout too, and I remember on TWoP people posted about excellent mommy Tamra fighting with her daughter on Facebook.  Tamra doesn't give a shit about her kids, she's a sociopath.  What triggers her is having concrete evidence of her terrible parenting.  That's when she gets upset.  She never had a non-pole job, nor a career.  She was a stripper, married 'mom,' who never sold a damned thing as a real-la-tor.  So...you know.  Wah!

The idea of Vicki and Brooks coupling is disgusting.  Neither of them got an alibi.

• Love 1

Thanks, Vicks & Tams, for sharing with us that you don't pee all day.  I really needed to know this important information.  Now I can carry on with my day.

That scene made me think those 2 were auditioning to do a Depends commercial....and wait till Heather tells them that she auditioned/was called  first!I  ;-)

• Love 11
(edited)

I thought the setting & location of the beach house was beautiful.  Luvs Laguna.  But I didn't get a good sense of the house, so I wasn't all that impressed actually.  Looked like it still needed quite a bit of work done.

Lizzie & Christian both seem pretty nice.  But have they earned a place on the show?  Not convinced yet.  I don't see either of these 2 ever screaming & yelling at anyone.

I could see Terry saying they'll take the Beadors down as a joke -- knowing his awful sense of humor.  Man, he can be shrill & nasty, eh?

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 1

Ugh. As soon as Shannon started I knew (well, and given the previews..) that she was going to end up looking like a raging lunatic and Heather (in her white lace doilly) was going to skate away with an indignant look on her face, acting aghast at that crazy lady who accosted her! I'm cringing at her faux concern in next week's previews ("Do you think she needs an ambulance?") Classic evil mean girl. She's a terrible actress and an atrocious woman.

That being said....

I don't think Shannon's in good shape to be on the show. She's fragile as hell and so easily provoked (alcohol is NOT her friend right now - I noticed she passed up the champagne, but was drinking something on ice in a short highball glass for the rest of the epi..)

I really wish she could have been coached ("don't engage. Don't take the bait. Stay calm. Nod and smile - they'll look like aggressors and you'll like like a polite dinner party guest if you just don't...oh crap, there you go.")

And Vicky should have said something, but I don't know if I would have backed a dog on that fight either

I couldn't agree more with this post. You said everything I was shouting at the television set!

Tamra on WWHL...the face has been talked about, I know, but I still have to add my own "WTF happened?"  So: WTF happened to her face?  When they played a game and she had to look at the camera a certain way she didn't even have actual eyes anymore.

Freebies from Dr Dubrow I'm guessing.  He overfilled Heather's cheeks last year so much that her eyes look sunken. 

Have to say the best thing of the episode was the view.

I wish the ignore feature on here also worked on the show.  I'd be putting Tamra and Heather on ignore.  Make it much more watchable even if there's only 5 minutes of show left.

• Love 2

I really hope Lizzie surprises me and goes after Tamra at some point.  Someone needs to take that bitch down.

I think in the season preview shown way back at the start of this season it showed Lizzie calling Tamra out about being insecure, one of the revelations that leads to Tamra's barefooted shrieking sprint from the restaurant in all of her blazing trailer park glory.  

I can absolutely see the season finale will probably be that dinner Bravo has teased us with all season, with everyone growing a set of balls and FINALLY calling this tawdry bitch out on her lying, scheming, manipulative ways.  

I've been trying to be patient with the fleshing out of Lizzie's character all season just hoping that she'll earn her place by helping in The Great Tamra Takedown.

• Love 1
I could see Terry saying they'll take the Beadors down as a joke

I think Terry's "WHAT??!!" reaction to hearing what he was supposed to have said was genuine, so I don't think he did say he was going to take them down. But I do think he's been less than pleasant about the Beadors behind their backs.

I think Terry's "WHAT??!!" reaction to hearing what he was supposed to have said was genuine, so I don't think he did say he was going to take them down. But I do think he's been less than pleasant about the Beadors behind their backs.

I think Terry practiced his response and shocked reaction, in front of a mirror of course. He is the biggest famewhore of all. I think he did say it and meant it in the way of "we are going to show you how us veteran reality stars (cough, cough) bring the ratings, so you better not fuck with us".

• Love 2

Shannon's anger at the spreading of her marital woes isn't misplaced.  Unlike Heather, who cannot acknowledge or accept an apology Shannon accepted Tamra's apology for her blab to Heather so in the world of RH one, especially a rookie, must move on from their anger with that person.  Heather has demanded and received way too many apologies and still is unable to move on.  Wasn't the base of the Christmas party bawl out by Shannon that Shannon didn't appreciate Heather saying, "pick a side."  Which is somehow totally different than pick a lane.  The funny part is Tamra was the one saying it and stuck to her guns when Heather confronted her.  So I guess Heather can accept an apology from Tamra.

When Tamra kept trying to close Shannon's mouth -was I the only one who thought Tamra was terrified Shannon was going to expose more fourth wall tomfoolery and in doing so would have rendered a great deal of the footage useless?  For people who had known each other only three months I thought it brazen of Tamra to keep grabbing Shannon.  Once David came over to calm Shannon down-Tamra kept inserting herself in the middle.  

Heather didn't write a blog last week, my guess she didn't want to explain the dog situation.  I may be alone here but Bravo's decision to stop posting viewers' comments seems to have taken some of the importance out of the blogs.  Tamra hasn't blogged in two weeks either.  Bravo use to advertise going to their website to check out the blogs.  This is either a very short season or Bravo is filming the Reunion way early in the season.  Maybe it is vacation schedules but I always feel for the HW that gets hammered after the Reunion is filmed and has no way to rectify the situation. 

If the major storyline is suppose to a giant game of telephone the producers need to maybe set their sights a little higher.

• Love 1
(edited)

I CAN, however, say that I totally can see Terry saying that in reference to their homes.  I can also totally see Tamra this bit of information and putting her own evil spin on it and repeating it in such a way that it sounds much malicious and on a personal level, just to stir up the cauldron o'shit and pit people against each other. 

I posted way back somewhere on this forum an article that stated the Beadors had the largest house in that area.  I can 100% see Terry commenting that the new monstrosity known as Casa DuBrow would "take down" the Beador mansion in terms of size and square footage...I mean, let's not forget it's going to have a "motorcade" whereas the Beador mansion does not.

Ah, nicely done Persnickety1.   I do believe you nailed it.

The Dubrow's have been smug about that damn house from day 1.    .    

They are beyond snobby and arrogant.   Vile excuse for human beings.  Tamra too.

My other favorite person in this episode was David Beador. I loved when Heather was attempting to explain to David her side of the email story he wasn't believe her b.s. First she accuses him of yelling at her too. She says at the girls lunch they asked her if she heard from Shannon. "They knew that my last experience was being yelled at by your wife in your living room. I was really upset and it really colored a lot of my holiday break." David rolls his eyes and says "I'm not buying that I'm sorry." I wanted to high five him though my screen. The nerve of this pretentious mask face trying to guilt trip the Beadors' into thinking they ruined her holiday.

I loved him for that too, charming.    That was just all kinds of awesomeness.   I love the way he said it too, cool as a cucumber. 

Edited by jnymph
  • Love 4

I am floored that tacky ass Tamra apparently still skates by during this dinner.  Heather may not be the nicest person ever but holy crap, the responsibility for opening your piehole goes to that sea witch Tamra, who not only told Heather to gossip but also told Vicki for the same reason.  Has Shannon not thought to question why Tamra told Vicki?  Tamra claims she blabbed to Heather because she wanted Heather to feel sympathetic toward Shannon but what about the Vickster? 

Beyond that . . . why exactly is Shannon so damn offended?  She can argue that she told Tamra in confidence but she told her WITH THE CAMERAS THERE.  So she had to know that eventually it would come out.  So seeing as how millions of people now know does Heather's little circle of friends matter that much? 

It seems to me that Shannon is clearly transferring her anger to Heather.  I think Shannon has a lot of anger and resentment toward David, toward Tamra, toward the ozone, who knows.  I get that she doesn't particularly like Heather but I don't think Heather's mission in life is to make Shannon miserable.  Both of them need to let go of the damn "screaming at me" and "you threw me out of your house."  Enough already.  Address the truck driving elephant with tits in the room. 

Interesting to me that Eddie refused to get involved.  He's not even going to attempt to defend his wife?  Say what you will about David and/or Terry but they at least will defend their wives.  Eddie obviously knows what a shrew he's shackled himself to.

And Vicki?  Is she waiting for the right moment to blow Tamra's cover?  When she saw things were getting out of hand (again), why didn't she shut it down (TM Heather) by telling Tamra she was lying and Tams had told Vick the same thing?  That would have caused all three shrieking women to STFU.

Am I the only one who was hoping that Shannon would haul off and throat punch Tamra when Tamra was running around after her, screeching at her?  I hope not.  Fantasies are made of things like that.

Poor Lizzie and Christian.  How mortifying.  I think they handled that mess relatively well. 

To agree with other posters - - WTF was up with Vicki and Tamra claiming they were too busy to go pee?  Seriously?  On the one hand, we have Bethenny who is peeing in a pail during her wedding reception on film and then these two chucklefucks (@Persnickety, did you come up with this gem over on TWOP?) claiming they are so very busy, they can't even find the time to relieve themselves.  Please! 

Brooks, please do not assault my ears ever again by making any claims about Vicki's vajayjay.  Such talk makes me miss the grossness of your Hallmark moments. 

• Love 8

Did everybody drive from OC to Malibu for a dinner party? That's quite a trek.

I don't really have a strong opinion about if the Dubrows said they were going to take Heather and David down (they could have said it. I think they did go on with some crazy vendetta against Jim and Alexis. It could have been a joke that Tamara misrepresented. It could be a total lie) but why for the love of God would Shannon believe anything Tamara says ever? I assume Tamara is lying and she has been caught at least once lying to Shannon's face. Why is Shannon insistent on proving or disproving these things. Tamara is lying. You can count on it. I don't feel the need to throw shit off my roof every day just to see if gravity still works.

• Love 2

For people who had known each other only three months I thought it brazen of Tamra to keep grabbing Shannon.

ITA!  I'm glad Shannon was screaming at her to get off of her. It's not like Shannon was going to punch Heather or anything - she just wanted to leave.  I would be SO upset if anyone grabbed me like that. 

• Love 1

I wished Shannon would have slugged Tamera when she kept grabbing her.  I do wish Vicki would have spoken up about Tamera's probable "take the Beador's down" lie to Shannon at the table.

They question Shannon's sanity but Heather is just as frigging crazy, the way she goes on and on about being yelled at, spinning stories and exaggerating, not to forget her own frigging control issues. If you don't act appropriately in her perfect world where she must be the center of attention Heather gets very angry and you will pay.

Tamera, unfortunately the world is not just, you deserve every ounce of misery that comes your way.

If there is a next season and Tamera and Heather are still on the show I don't think I'll be watching. They are both so one note and I'm done with them. Vicki was fun this season.

(edited)
We'll probably never know whether Terry did or did not say the DuBrows would take down the Beadors.  They're slick, those DuBrows.  I kind of doubt they would have uttered that line anywhere NEAR a Bravo camera or microphone.  Nope, they're far too slick for that.

That's my thinking. I could see Terry saying it, maybe in a half-joking way - like when he called his toddler a "bitch". But they're far too self-aware to say something like that in a way where it could come back and bite them. They're never going to allow themselves to look like the aggressors instead of the victims. I really don't think they said it. I think Tamra made it up, possibly when she still thought it was possible to take Heather down, before she decided it was too "scary". 

That scene made me think those 2 were auditioning to do a Depends commercial....and wait till Heather tells them that she auditioned/was called  first!I  ;-)

She will be sure to let them know that SHE is the star of the Depends commercial, and they were only asked about for background shots. 

Edited by ghoulina
  • Love 1

Tamra on WWHL...the face has been talked about, I know, but I still have to add my own "WTF happened?"  So: WTF happened to her face?  When they played a game and she had to look at the camera a certain way she didn't even have actual eyes anymore.

Yep it's definitely the eyes, not the cheeks that I took issue with.  She's definitely heading into Jocelyn Wildenstein territory.  

The nerve of this pretentious mask face trying to guilt trip the Beadors' into thinking they ruined her holiday.

Ahh but this pretentious bitch didn't say "ruined." She said Shannon "colored her holiday."  Give me a break, who says that?????

• Love 3
(edited)

Tamera needs somebody to film with that's why she is latched on to Heather like a leech sucking the blood out of Skelator. Vicki, Shannon, and Lizzie have her number, they will keep her at arms distance and not have that level of fun with her. Heather wants camera time as much as Tamballs so she will put up with her crassness.

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 1

Exactly. I agree with your whole post. Can any of us say we never gossip? Cuz that's all she did - to a group of people who already heard stuff about the Bodeurs. Heather just added to it. About a person she doesn't like that much. That's human nature. Shannon herself is the real culprit here. If she finds gossip so offensive, she needs to shut her trap. And look in the mirror. She's certainly not above gossip herself .

I completely agree with this.  I've gossiped about people with other people.  I've even snarked off on their marriage problems.  But I have never done that to a friend and I've never broken a confidence.  If I'm told to keep quiet about something I do.  However Heather made it clear when Shannon went round to her house that she didn't consider Shannon a friend, didn't owe her an explanation and Shannon should be talking to the actually gossiper which was Tamra.  Who had no right to dish all that stuff with Heather who she knows is no friend to Shannon.  In my opinion, Tamra was a bitch for telling Heather and Shannon was a bitch for going after Heather rather than her bff Tamra who was the only person who could have spilled those beans.  Heather can be a pain in the butt but this isn't her fight--or at least it shouldn't be her fight.

• Love 9

Shannon reminds me of my daughter. She is overly emotional about everything and although she may have some valid points no one wants to hear it because she always seem to be Meryl Streeping everything and going for an Oscar. I'm constantly hanging up on that kid and telling her to call me back after she calms down. I like Shannon but her 3 nervous breakdown a day minimum is just too much. She reminds of the girl on Seinfeld who was stoic and unaffected by everything and then goes a clockwork orange when she drops a hot dog. Shannon is constanly behaving like she dropped a hot dog

Hahaha -- Seinfeld references never get old. Well played. Oh and I completely agree.

• Love 1

On WWHL, Andy blatantly called out Tamra and Heather for gas lighting Shannon -- he said something like, "We watched as Shannon lost it like Ingrid Bergman in Gaslight."

In watching this episode, this is exactly what I saw.  Having been a victim of 'gaslighting' many years ago, it can genuinely make you lose it.  The victim is looking at the world and the perpetrators around the victim are telling the victim the opposite of all the victim is observing.  The perpetrators hammer it home every chance they get.  The victim sees the reality doesn't gibe with the perpetrators' statements and the victim simply cracks.

Heather is a strong personality that preys on weaker people around her.  First it was Alexis and now it's Shannon.  There's a pattern developing here and it is making Heather look like a truly vile individual.

And I am not happy with Vickie because she wouldn't stand up for her friend with the observation that the 'take-down' statement was in fact made.  That was not the mark of a good friend.  That was the mark of someone only trying to protect her own a$$ at the expense of someone she calls a friend.

The Shannon comment about Heather's face and Terry's possible influence over it was definitely the line of the night!

• Love 4

What was the deal with Brooks insisting on Vicki kissing him during dinner? WTF? Also, after seeing Terry on his reality show tour, why would you ever want him as your doctor?

I know....if I were looking for a plastic surgeon I would certainly never consult with him.  After seeing his behavior on the show, I'm wondering if it has hurt his practice at all.  I find him to be one of the most obnoxious and generally unlikeable husbands ever....and he's got some real stiff competition.

• Love 3

"And I am not happy with Vickie because she wouldn't stand up for her friend with the observation that the 'take-down' statement was in fact made.  That was not the mark of a good friend.  That was the mark of someone only trying to protect her own a$$ at the expense of someone she calls a friend."

I wish she had said something too but she did not and I won't chide her for it.  She had her man's back. She was just bringing Brooks back into the group again. She knew that Tamrat would have no problem going after him to hurt Vickie.

• Love 1

Oh Vicki how rich!  You don't pee that often yet you leave pee stains on other people's beds.  Give it a rest woman!

I skipped right through the first scene of them at the restaurant. BORING.  I hate she said, she said in real life I certainly couldn't give two shits about it on my TV.  I want to see more of Shannon coming unraveled in her marriage.  

Shannon’s refusal to discuss those type of things at the dinner table because it isn’t polite doesn’t jive with the “why did you make me look like a bitch” comment in Mexico.

• Love 5

I can't believe I just witnessed Heather and Shannon watch Tamara cause all kinds of chaos and still insist on blaming each other! I mean, they saw her do it and still insisted on fighting with each other! What is wrong with them?

• Love 2
I can't believe I just witnessed Heather and Shannon watch Tamara cause all kinds of chaos and still insist on blaming each other! I mean, they saw her do it and still insisted on fighting with each other! What is wrong with them?

It is uber frustrating. It's like they're so focused on hating each other for these perceived slights that they can't see the forest for the trees - or the man behind the curtain, aka Tammy Sue. 

• Love 2
Why is Shannon insistent on proving or disproving these things. Tamara is lying. You can count on it. I don't feel the need to throw shit off my roof every day just to see if gravity still works.

I think that she finds it incomprehensible that someone such as Tamara exists.  I mean, Tamara has displayed some sociopathic behaviors, and Shannon's probably wondering WTF is going on, who to trust, and who not to trust.  I think at that point she was still trying to give Tamara the benefit of the doubt.  I don't think Shannon has any reason to lie about Heather.  I think Heather and Terry are both harboring the green eyed monster, and Shannon with her old money-ish background leaves Heather feeling insecure.  She tries so hard to let everyone know that she's so cultured and "classy" but in Shannon, she's up against the real deal, so to speak.  I found Shannon to be gracious to Heather in the earlier episodes, and she seemed genuine in building friendships with the group.  She even befriended Tamara, so I don't think she's cares about other people's status. 

• Love 4

I think that she finds it incomprehensible that someone such as Tamara exists. I mean, Tamara has displayed some sociopathic behaviors, and Shannon's probably wondering WTF is going on, who to trust, and who not to trust. I think at that point she was still trying to give Tamara the benefit of the doubt. I don't think Shannon has any reason to lie about Heather. I think Heather and Terry are both harboring the green eyed monster, and Shannon with her old money-ish background leaves Heather feeling insecure. She tries so hard to let everyone know that she's so cultured and "classy" but in Shannon, she's up against the real deal, so to speak. I found Shannon to be gracious to Heather in the earlier episodes, and she seemed genuine in building friendships with the group. She even befriended Tamara, so I don't think she's cares about other people's status.

Then something with Tamara must get lost in camera. She must be damn charming in person because I called her as a lying, game playing mean girl as soon as she hit my TV so many years ago. Yet all these people seem to have endless patience with her shenanigans. Very strange.

• Love 2

Where do I start??

1. I, too, believe Shannon is way too fragile to be with these women.. She is sooo concerned with "how things look" . The issues with her marriage may be too revealing. 

2. I think it will come out that David is cheating on Shannon.

3. Tamra is a shit stirrer, her natural status, and as directed by Andy. More shit higher the ratings.

4. Brooks, Brooks, Brooks...gag! Did Heather call them "Bro-icki"  ( Brook Vicki) when they arrived at Lizzie's house? I swear I hear that. Those tow are definitely icky.

5. Nice Laguna Beach house

6. I like Lizzie and her husband.

7. Wonder if Eddie is having second thoughts with the SS Tamra aka Shit Stirrer Tamara? He is so disconnected.  

8. Who is Danielle and why is she always around? I think she has been in every episode. She seems grounded, but everyone is compared to these chicks.

• Love 1