Type keyword(s) to search

Critiques: Judging by and of the Judges

• Start Topic

Fox announced that that Craig Robinson will host the show. In addition, world-famous choreographer and singer Paula Abdul, actor and former giraffe mask on The Masked Singer Brian Austin Green, and actress/singer Ashley Tisdale were also announced as panelists. They will join Ken Jeong, who is also a panelist on The Masked Singer.

If I thought "I Can See Your Voice" was the dumbest show on tv.....well Fox seems overly determined to put on an even more idiotic show.  It's like "Hey.....since we got them all locked down and they can't go anywhere....let's show them THIS"......uhhhhhh NO.

• Love 2

I didn't watch The Masked Singer so I'm not at full Ken Jeong saturation yet. I'd much rather have Paula Abdul than BAG who was completely useless in the first episode. And that's even before taking into account his less than pleasant personal life which also makes me not want to see his face on my tv. How on earth is he "qualified" to be a judge on this show? What is he supposed to be bringing to the table besides D level celebrity status?

Paula Abdul is turning into an adorable little old lady. Are they feeding red-herring names to the 'judges' or does she know every third-rate hoofer in LA?

I can't really call them judges. They make 'guesses' and mug for the camera. They didn't tell any of the 'dancers' that they need to 'feel' the music, dance lighter, or "bring it".

I really want Dick Button back. "Oh! They landed that samba roll on the inside edge! That's going to cost them a thousandth of a point easily."