Type keyword(s) to search

Wig's Kids

16 hours ago, Major Bigtime said:

Given that was shown a year ago,  how in the hell is this show still on the air? Who's Kim blowing at Bravo?

Yes!!! It BAFFLES me that this show is even still on---probably more so than any other show on Bravo, actually. Who's watching it?!

It sure ain't my ass; Wig always did bore me to tears and disgusts me to death. I only ever remotely enjoyed her when she was chummy with NeNe on RH ofAtlanta, but she's otherwise worthless and terribly unfunny to me. Ditto her mouthbreathing doofus of a husband, her gross hag of a chef and their nasty, disrespectful brood of Wiglets. 

She must be sucking some serious Bravo cock because her endless dumb luck of good fortune has always boggled my mind. Hopefully karma finally bites her in the entitled ass one of these days soon.

• Love 4

My dad was 20-year Navy. I was in 2 different schools for both 2nd & 3rd grades, and then a different school every year after until... 6th grade or 7th. Brielle will be ok.

Arianna's face is FUBAR, in fact, it's the definition of FUBAR. God damn, leave your face alone.

9 hours ago, badhaggis said:

That is horrific! She looks like a Bratz doll!

I am seeing a bit of Michael Jackson in her horrific facial rehab. And that is not a compliment 

On 10/16/2017 at 7:49 AM, Juliegirlj said:

Arianna looks like a much younger version of Kim's mother. Her voice sounds similar also. 

Can you post a pic of Arianna? I swear I get confused on this clone clown family and which one is Brielle, which one is Arianna and which one is the latest rescue dog.

• Love 1

Brielle must be in her early 20s but she looks like she is in her late 30s early 40s.  Why would she do that to herself?  She was a beautiful girl and now she looks terrible.

Arianna?  How old is she?  Isn't she still a teenager?  What doctor would do that to her?  Those girls are going to be furious at their mother in the future.

Everytime I hear the boys cuss I want to reach into the tv and cuddle them and then bring them up right.  It's not funny and every parent should know that you want your kids to be liked and welcomed by society.

• Love 1
On 12/1/2017 at 10:11 AM, AuntieDiane6 said:

Arianna looks like she has the chest of a 70-year-old grandmother who nursed 10 kids.

Why are her eyes closed? I'll bet she hates the way she looks with the blubber lips and painted eyebrows and does she also have fake boobs? Geez,, she's not even 19. Let those natural boobs grow on their own and then if they're still an A cup....get enhanced.

I wonder if Kim and Kroy realize that the majority of the attention they are getting is because they are a freak show and terrible parents and pet owners? Or do they think we adore and love them and wish we could be them?

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Major Bigtime said:

When one of Kim’s daughters winds up being an episode of Snapped or Dateline... let’s all meet here.

ADABFF9C-54E6-4F04-9BF6-EA398186A3F9.jpeg

Photoshopped by Kim no doubt. And why is she wearing a diaper?

• Love 3

Ugh, IMO, I think she had all those kids with Kroy as a story line. Gotta keep that paycheck coming. Now she’s talking about having another one. I really feel sorry for them having vile Wig for a mom, especially seeing how her older girls behave.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, AntAnn said:

Ugh, IMO, I think she had all those kids with Kroy as a story line. Gotta keep that paycheck coming. Now she’s talking about having another one. I really feel sorry for them having vile Wig for a mom, especially seeing how her older girls behave.

What? I thought Kroy had a vasectomy after the last litter? Spare the world Wig and keep your legs closed. 

• Love 1
19 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

What? I thought Kroy had a vasectomy after the last litter? Spare the world Wig and keep your legs closed. 

I also think he had a vasectomy.  I may be wrong, but I think she talked about wanting him to have it reversed so they could have one more rugrat. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Major Bigtime said:

Those kids are nothing more than potential child support to her.

Is Kroy really that wealthy that he could afford to pay child supprt on the current 4 kids (and possibly 5 if Kim has her way) ? 

• Love 1
On 12/2/2017 at 4:21 PM, chenoa333 said:

Why are her eyes closed? I'll bet she hates the way she looks with the blubber lips and painted eyebrows and does she also have fake boobs? Geez,, she's not even 19. Let those natural boobs grow on their own and then if they're still an A cup....get enhanced.

I agree!  I was flat chested, and loved it, until I was in my 20s.  I become a full C cup, ok it was alright.  No more baseball for me though.  Some girls are just late bloomers.

• Love 3

That’s so sad. Both of Kim’s oldest girls really have fed into their mama’s sick obsession with doing nothing but looking like plastic fuck dolls, only good for partying, sex and pumping out child armies for rich men.

I once had some hope for Ariana since she was the “smart one” who made good grades—-are either of those gals even pursuing college and/or actual career goals beyond gold-digging??

• Love 8

kim has posted Instagram pics of her youngest daughter Kaia sitting at the pool in some crop top with shredded sleeves and shorts(?) IIRC. Pic was of Kaia's back but the kid is already being groomed by Kim to be the newest up and coming "blow up fuck me doll". And Kim thinks people dislike her because they're jealous!! She is too dumb to see the truth. 

• Love 5
(edited)

I don’t think Ariana is even out of high school yet. It’s gross. 

I’ve posted before about my disdain for the way she dresses Kaia. While some of her outfits are cute most of them skew way too old for my liking. Not only that but the pictures she takes of her while dressed in some of these outfits bothers me as well. Maybe Kaia poses herself for these portraits but if that’s the case it just tells me that she is being raised in such a way that screams inappropriate to me and as a mother I would be embarrassed as hell sharing those photos with anyone or letting anyone know that I think it’s ok. Regardless of If I’m reading too much into it or not we all know Kim would be more than proud if Kaia turned out just like Brielle and Ariana and that to me is the saddest shit in the world.

Edited by Mountainair
W
  • Love 5
On 1/20/2018 at 12:28 PM, farmgal4 said:

I also think he had a vasectomy.  I may be wrong, but I think she talked about wanting him to have it reversed so they could have one more rugrat. 

He had a vasectomy. It was on the show. I thought he had some frozen before the procedure , kind of like Jim Edmonds on RH because Kim said she might want another in the future.

• Love 2