Type keyword(s) to search

Kroy Biermann: Have Butt, Will Travel

Redhawk, he is actually dipping snuff(prob Copenhagen). Unfortunately my dh does it and it is disgusting. My dh doesn't do it all day and hides it on the side of his mouth not the front lip but still gross.

I also hope he doesn't feel that he's too young to have mouth cancer from pulverized tobacco leaves because he'd be sadly mistaken.

http://img.scoop.it/...F0xjctABnaLJIm9

Oh how I wish my DH would quit for good.  Not only is it nasty, it is dangerous to his health.  He actually quit for 7 years and then went on a fishing trip with some of his friends that dipped and for the last 3 years he has been back at it.  It's so frustrating.  

Yep, he has definitely porked out.  He also doesn't look that athletic either.  I haven't watched much of the Falcons so I am not sure if he was any better before the injury but he's not too swift on his feet, plus he's just cheesy.

I found that link on the Falcons' Facebook page, and everyone and their brother is yelling for the coach to bench him and let this other guy play. He's apparently younger, faster, etc. And no kind words for Kim, either.

Oh lordy thanks for the chuckle.  Karma will come for Kim in an ugly way.

When I saw Kroy play in previous years, he did quite well. Hopefully the Achilles injury hasn't slowed him down too much. On Hard Knocks he did get chewed out by the Defensive Line coach for not playing with enough energy, so yeah, I don't think his position on the team is a given like it would be for a Matt Ryan or a Julio Jones.

I found that link on the Falcons' Facebook page, and everyone and their brother is yelling for the coach to bench him and let this other guy play.

I found that link too and I have to say if that's the way they support their team when they win I'd hate to see what happens when they lose!  In fairness there were a lot of positve comments as well about Kroy.   I watched the game against the Saints and it was a fantastic game.  Both teams have so much heart and played their asses off. Kroy actually had a pretty good day.  He didn't get a sack but he made some key tackles and helped in many others.  For the first game of the season he did well and I think if you ask any player they would tell you there's room for improvement after the first game.  So I'm rooting for the Falcons if and until they play the Seahawks and then I'm sorry, they have to go down.

As a Housewives fan, Kroy is imo one of the best husbands.  In fact I can't think of a husband that has more discipline or integrity, is more hardworking or more loving to his family.  It makes me like Kim more because I think she's really trying with him, trying to make the marriage work and be a good wife and partner. 

• Love 2

As a Housewives fan, Kroy is imo one of the best husbands.  In fact I can't think of a husband that has more discipline or integrity, is more hardworking or more loving to his family.  It makes me like Kim more because I think she's really trying with him, trying to make the marriage work and be a good wife and partner.

Completely agree. I just started watching and got caught up with all the episodes, including the wedding show. Prior to that, I had no idea who he was, and only passing knowledge of Kim. My favorite thing about him (and of them as a couple) is that they genuinely seem to like each other and have fun together. They really make each other laugh and they pay attention to what the other one says and is feeling. I am amazed that he is such a great father, especially to Kim's older girls. There is a special place for people who willingly and lovingly take on the responsibility to parent kids that are not biologically theirs, especially teenagers, who are not always easy to raise, or sometimes even like.

• Love 6

If Kroy has slowed down and become less "energetic" it may be due to his injury but also the terrible diet they seem to have in that home! Well, at least until they hired a cook. She seems to try to sneak in some veggies and I'll bet Kroy does know enough to eat healthy, nutritious food now and then. I hope for the sake of those kids that the steady round of chicken nuggets and mac 'n' cheese is mostly for the cameras.

• Love 2

If Kroy has slowed down and become less "energetic" it may be due to his injury but also the terrible diet they seem to have in that home! Well, at least until they hired a cook. She seems to try to sneak in some veggies and I'll bet Kroy does know enough to eat healthy, nutritious food now and then. I hope for the sake of those kids that the steady round of chicken nuggets and mac 'n' cheese is mostly for the cameras.

Judging by Ariana's waistline, I'm guessing they eat like that all the time.

• Love 3

I don't know.... according to their personal chef, the whole family eats healthy all-organic food. Which I find hard to believe since the proof is in the pudding-bellies. Maybe they eat what she fixes when she's there, then the minute she goes home they make a Chick-Fil-A run?

Day-um - Kroy is getting hotter and hotter as this season goes on.  Can't tell whether it's because he's getting in football shape or that he's often attached to a super cute baby but he's looking real good to me and he's not even my type!

• Love 2

I don't know.... according to their personal chef, the whole family eats healthy all-organic food. Which I find hard to believe since the proof is in the pudding-bellies. Maybe they eat what she fixes when she's there, then the minute she goes home they make a Chick-Fil-A run?

"Healthy all organic food," my ass. Kim must think the entire viewing audience is as blind as Stevie Wonder. We all SEE what the family shovels down every time the show's on the air, and it's not steamed edamame or black bean burgers. Perhaps the personal chef should spend an hour or two reviewing some of the past episodes. I recommend she start with the one in which Sweetie is eating a salad from a to-go container and Kim spends five minutes detailing why she hates healthy food and she'd "rather have a Snickers".

Does Kroy have any idea how what he eats will affect the quality and longevity of his football career as much as working out does?

• Love 1
It's a 1-year, $1.925 million contract with a $500,000 signing bonus.

Well, with Kim's expenses that should just about keep them out of debt for the next year or two.

Seriously, I like this little family and am glad he got a new contract. A career in the NFL doesn't last forever.

Edited by RedHawk
  • Love 3

She can't even get a tank of gas without spending $500 on scratch offs and like $50 extra on junk food and soda. She spends money like she's crazy and then all those kids to support and the help...

His name is Kroy, not Troy.

LOL just saw this.

• Love 2

I followed the Falcons last year and Kroy had a couple of bad games.  Embarrassingly bad, with plays where he was on the sidelines kicking himself afterward.  I really hope the Falcons and especially Kroy do better this year (unless they play the Seahawks) and that last season's problems were the result of recuperating from his injury.  If he doesn't up his game and get some sacks he's going to be off the team.

I watched a couple of games and he looked fat and out of shape. Bad out of shape. All that Chick-Fil-A is catching up with him.

Of course, they say the camera adds 10 lbs. Must have been a dozen or so on him that day... *cough*

• Love 3

Kroy seems so sweet (I've only seen a couple of eps) so when the football career eventually fades and Kim's blown through the cash, I hope they stay together. I can't like a woman who basically hookered herself out for a skeez like Big Poppa, but Kroy and those kiddos are so cute. Hopefully they are saving the money they make off this show and maybe some of her bling are freebies in exchange for advertising. On her Instagram, she posts the brand of everything she wears.

Atlanta, Kim might get some comps for little things, but she's definitely not getting free loot from luxury brands. She's way too z-list to be getting free Louis bags.

If Kroy took a 50% pay cut, I'm thinking his NFL career is winding down. He's looked really chubby and out of shape lately, which is surely noticed by the Falcons. Hopefully he's invested his money well.

• Love 1

Unfortunately I missed most of the game because it started early here on the west coast but according to the box scores Kroy didn't have a terrible night.  He had 2 tackles and 1 assist which isn't tragic.  Too bad for him he missed a tackle on Demarco Murray that resulted in a touchdown, so Kroy made the highlight reel but for the Eagles not the Falcons.  If you compare his performance with Kim's though, he looks like the MVP.

I had the occasion to watch the Atlanta Falcons play yesterday (on a Southwest flight).  Kroy had a great hit on Manning and then another good hit later in the day.  The guys broadcasting were all over him with the compliments on his play.

• Love 3

Yeah, Kroy had a monster game yesterday.  Five tackles, two assists and a strip sack  which his quarterback credited for turning the game around for the Falcons.  The Falcons new head coach, Dan Quinn, was with the Seahawks for five years and was probably a huge part of the reason the Seahawks defense was the best in the league the past couple of years.  I think it's a compliment to Kroy that Dan Quinn with his expertise on defensive lines would have Kroy on the Falcons d line.  He must see something in Kroy and Kroy will definitely be the beneficiary of some really great coaching.  Which I'm sure he'll take advantage of unlike his wife who apparently doesn't want to listen to her coach/partner on DWTS.  She might very well be gone after tonight.

• Love 3