Type keyword(s) to search

S40: Danni Boatwright

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

FINALLY the underrated season of Guatemala has a returning player (leaving Caramoan I think as the only season to not have someone return?). Except for our two most recent seasons,  but I believe EOE and IOTI will have players back.

I am thrilled to see Danni back.  Hoping she can make it far, because these returning player seasons are all about pre game alliances so I’m not sure where that puts her.

Ah, my first Survivor winner crush. Never thought she'd be on my screen again -- much less with my biggest Survivor winner crush (Kim).

Even if the season sucks, I can release my inner teenager.

• Love 1

Here is her interview with Gordon Holmes.

https://my.xfinity.com/ed/tv/2020/01/25/survivor-champion-danni-boatwright-im-going-to-act-like-i-dont-know-whats-going-on/

"he game has evolved for the better. It’s so exciting to watch…as a viewer. I’m a little nervous because I’ve never had to play like that. But, I think that pulls the target off of me. I’ll let that be known. I’m going to act like I don’t know what’s going on. If you look too eager, then you become a target."

She, like Parvati, wants to align with Denise and also like Parvati wants Sarah out first.

Edited by LanceM
  • Love 2
19 hours ago, LanceM said:

Here is her interview with Gordon Holmes.

https://my.xfinity.com/ed/tv/2020/01/25/survivor-champion-danni-boatwright-im-going-to-act-like-i-dont-know-whats-going-on/

"he game has evolved for the better. It’s so exciting to watch…as a viewer. I’m a little nervous because I’ve never had to play like that. But, I think that pulls the target off of me. I’ll let that be known. I’m going to act like I don’t know what’s going on. If you look too eager, then you become a target."

She, like Parvati, wants to align with Denise and also like Parvati wants Sarah out first.

Was nice to see that she reached out to Brian Corridan from her season for some insight. He's always been at the top of my list of players from Guatemala who deserve a second chance.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, omophagia said:

Was nice to see that she reached out to Brian Corridan from her season for some insight. He's always been at the top of my list of players from Guatemala who deserve a second chance.

Me too, especially after re-watching the season.  I know Brian often poked fun at the fact that no one from his season had ever been asked back, and would make comments about still being here and waiting for the call.  I'm actually surprised that season has never had someone back until now.  I will continue to say it was an underrated season, and from the pre-mergers and the mergers, I thought overall had a good, entertaining cast that was deserving of a second chance.

• Love 2