Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Zolciak Biermann: Bye Bye, Wig

I even like her older girls. Brielle is becoming a true mini-Kim, not in the best way either, but I have hope that Ariana will stay sweet and not get so fame-whorish.

• Love 1

What is going on with her lips in the promo where she is sitting next to Kroy and she starts sucking the straw. They really look over botoxed.

I do like this little family too - love seeing all of the kids and what a good dad, hands on father Kroy is. Man he really rescued Kim, Brielle, and Arianna.

I am still wondering if Kim/Kroy are not speaking to his family back in Montana. Anybody know what the deal is there? If that true, that puts a whole taint on any charm they (Kim/Kroy) have.

Edited by Bossa Nova
  • Love 2

Kim doesn't talk to her family, he doesn't talk to his... what does that say about them as people? Family is the one constant thing in your life (well, in mine, anyway) and I'd never dream of cutting someone off unless they did something like murder.

• Love 5

No one can really know what is happening in someone else's family but from what we have seen I can see Kroy's family not accepting Kim, she is just gross and inconsiderate among other things.  I get the impression that Kroy has cut his family off just like Kim did to hers.  When they run out of money, which they will, I don't see Kim hanging around.  She has to be the most self absorbed person I have ever seen on reality tv. How does a mother of 4 small kids and a tween have time to take A SELFIE let alone thousands?  Like I said before, she is just gross.

• Love 2

Based on what I've seen of Kim's mother especially, I can see why Kim and Kroy wouldn't want her around.  She has an unaddressed substance abuse problem.  But Kroy's family seemed like really nice, down to earth people.  Did I miss something on the show about them being cut off?  Just because they're not on the show doesn't necessarily mean they've been cut off.  I find it hard to believe that Kroy would just stop talking to his parents for no good reason, he doesn't seem like that kind of person.  A man that would adopt Kim's two daughters from other men and then have four more children obviously values family and wouldn't just dump his parents and siblings because he found a shiny new toy like Kim.

• Love 3

thanks for the clip, cooksdelight.  I guess Kroy's parent's aren't as nice as they appeared on tv with the home cooking and apple butter or whatever it was mom brought.  I still think it's too bad they aren't around the kids seeing as they seemed to have done such a good job raising Kroy.

Oh but Kroy's ring does mean a thing unlike that other guy's...what was his name. Mini Poppa? Kroy and Kim are better than all of creation, Kim has the body of a twenty something princess, and their babies deserve better than any in the history of humankind. Sarcasm=check!

• Love 1

I have to admit I can fully understand why Kim cut her mom out of her life... her behavior was ridiculous up to & on the wedding day.  And if I was in the public eye I would find it unacceptable if my mother was selling stories about me & my children (putting the girls paternity on blast was a big NO). 

I don't want to judge why Kroy would cut out his parents because I don't know enough about it but if they were unaccepting of his wife then I say good for him.  I have my hubby's back 100% & wouldn't tolerate anyone, especially my family, dogging him in anyway.  No one has to like him but they need to be cordial (not really an issue here since I am convinced my family likes Mr. Lucy more than they like me LOL)  I expect the same loyalty from Mr. Lucy regarding me and his family.

• Love 6

Kroy seems very family oriented and pretty nice and down to earth so I am wondering what the full story is there on why he's estranged from his parents now.

Kim has a lot of faults. She is materialistic, tacky, spends like crazy, but she doesn't seem to do anything hurtful or malicious to him and is the mother of Kroy's children and wife and he is head over heels in love with her. She has been pretty supportive of his family, friends, and career. Also there have been times where he has put foot down with her over decisions and is no weakling. So I don't really see her manipulating this rift.

Their kids are gorgeous and so young. I hope his parents can work to accept her and all parties can mend fences.

cooksdelight lol you're bad for posting that clip. The only singing I heard worse was Wesley Willis and Sugar Motta. Yikes.

• Love 1

There's just so much commotion, and yelling in that house. I wish they would tone it down a little. I kept cringing watching that little cutie in the kitchen (KJ?) touching that oven and stove. An accident waiting to happen. Kim needs to put the red solo cups full of wine down and watch those babies. Or have her nanny do it. Or chef. Or someone. 

How much plastic surgery and Botox did Wig have in the offseason? GOOD GOD. She's unrecognizable!

One also has to wonder what's going to happen to Kroy's less-than-stellar football career. I know I'm curious. :eyeroll:

• Love 2

I hate that the grandparents have no relationship with their grandkids. Not good.

That's not always true at all. Some grandparents are horrible,toxic people who don't deserve a relationship with anybody, let alone young, innocent children.

I'm not saying that's the case here but its not a one size fits all "grandmas are awesome" situation.

We have seen very little of Kim's family and what I saw of them was a creepy as hell dad and a mom whp looks and acts like she's abusing some type of substance. And we've seen maybe 5 minutes of Kroy's family.

We don't really know what's going on there.

I agree with Kroy, if my family didn't accept the person I chose to share my life and have kids with...buh bye.

• Love 2

That's not always true at all. Some grandparents are horrible,toxic people who don't deserve a relationship with anybody, let alone young, innocent children.

I'm not saying that's the case here but its not a one size fits all "grandmas are awesome" situation.

We have seen very little of Kim's family and what I saw of them was a creepy as hell dad and a mom whp looks and acts like she's abusing some type of substance. And we've seen maybe 5 minutes of Kroy's family.

I agree with Kroy, if my family didn't accept the person I chose to share my life and have kids with...buh bye.

Gradparents should have a relationship with their grandchildren unless they are murderers, drug dealers, etc.  This is family, this is history that should be shared. This generation of parents are the first ones who ever thought to cut off their own mothers and fathers because they have issues of their own.(Bethenny Frankel)   If the grandparents don't behave like the grandparents of the WWll generation, well, times have changed.... old isn't the same old it once was.  

Set boundaries, limit the contact, but don't just cruelly cut them off.  It's done to hurt the parent, eventually the grandchildren are hurt.   

Karma is a two way street. 

• Love 2

My father is hardly a murderer or drug dealer but he was an abusive alcoholic who would be fine one minute & then the next would flip the fuck out.  He also had no filter.  Now, I don't know if he would've ever harmed my son but I wasn't taking that chance.  And when my son was 14 he was joking with my dad about the Yankees (my dad's fav team) & my dad said to me that is why he couldn't stand my son because he had nerve to dog "his team".  My son thought it was normal harmless ribbing that he does with other normal guys.  It broke my heart that my father would say he couldn't stand my son for such a stupid thing that I just kept him away from my son.  (My son doesn't know he said this & I will never tell him but I couldn't be sure my dad wouldn't just say something equally as hurtful to his face).

someone else reading this might think it wasn't offensive enough for me to keep my son from his grandfather but that was my decision to make & I made it in my child's best interest as I trust Kim & Kroy to make decisions regarding their parents & children for themselves.

• Love 10

I sure hope not. She looks just like Brielle now. Especially in that side angle pic in the first link. I still think it's odd? freaky? that she asked a plastic surgeon for Brielle's nose.

Edited by turbogirlnyc
  • Love 3

I sure hope not. She looks just like Brielle now. Especially in that side angle pic in the first link. I still think it's odd? freaky? that she asked a plastic surgeon for her Brielle's nose.

Yes, it's obvious she modeled her new nose after her daughter's nose; but to lie about it as if we never saw her original nose on TV, or plastered all over the internet forever, and claim her kids got that nose from her, is crazy time!

• Love 4

it's obvious she modeled her new nose after her daughter's nose;

I thought it looked more like that putty nose Lucy Ricardo used to fool Bill Holden when they went to Hollywood.

http://robertdavidsullivan.typepad.com/.a/6a00e54ffb0bef88340177432f65b4970d-250wi

Kim certainly didn't have any problem with her parents when she was a single mother with Big Pappa.  I remember she was always dumping her kids off with her parents.  And Kroy's parents and his sister were there AT THEIR WEDDING.  And they used the outhouse too.

Edited by AuntieDiane6
  • Love 5

I'm sort of beginning to wonder if Kroy's parents didn't want anything to do with being on this show....and that was where the rift began. I can see Kim going apeshit "Why don't they want to be on the show? WHY NOT???"

They strike me as private people who don't want to partake in a reality circus.

It is so sad. A few months after the twins were born she did a big interview for OK magazine where she raved on how much Kaia looks like her and they had the same exact nose and face....

Not anymore!

• Love 1

Oh I hope that's true!! Can you see her huffing and puffing and saying "No, I can't do this, where's my wine?" with a cig hanging out of her mouth!!! And with the skimpy outfits they wear, no place to hide anything!

She'll be a winner, alright …. challenging Master P as the worst, laziest dancer in the history of the show!

• Love 2

Call me crazy, but I think she'll try her best.  Now, I'm sure her best is not as good as others, but I don't think she'll be a complete slug about it.  If we've seen anything about Kim, it's that when it comes to a big paycheck, she has hustle in her game.  She probably won't last very long, but I think that'll mostly be a voting/fan thing, or lack thereof.  I also won't be surprised if she ends up injuring herself in some way, too, thereby cutting her run short.  We shall see!

P.S. I wonder if they'll ever show her briefly practicing with Kroy at any point (if he has time considering he's in pre-season right now).  She met him when he did some version of DwtS Atlanta event, right?  I wonder if he remembers any moves, haha.

• Love 2

She'll be a winner, alright …. challenging Master P as the worst, laziest dancer in the history of the show!

I think Kim will work hard.  If she is a bad dancer, she knows that she will be one of the first off the show.  I would lay odds that she has been practicing with an instructor so that she has some longevity.

Y'all are right about her face.  She looks like she is wearing a Barbie costume for Halloween.  She really messed up her face; the work was totally unnecessary.  IMO, all she needed to do was get better wigs or wear her own hair.

• Love 3

First. Was it confirmed anywhere she is actually 37 years old in human years?

Second. Her DWTS should be comedy hour not only because she's lazy as shit but I mean they'll probably work in a red solo cup (and dance to that song), maybe not the perpetual cigarette since its ABC and Disney, some spoofs of her wigs like one flying off while she's boogieing, something about being Tardy to Party, or a ball gown with a bunch of baby dolls hanging off. I picture her falling at some point and I'm not sure why.

I actually am only glad she got this since her show with nene was canceled and lord knows she and co need the $.

• Love 1