Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Zolciak Biermann: Bye Bye, Wig

19 minutes ago, Major Bigtime said:

I think KIM is the one wanting the free tickets.

Of course it is. But how skanky and low class can Kim be to tell christy tiegen she'll have her daughter blow christys husband for free tickets! And I'm even more baffled at Christys response......I'd be on the next flight to wherever Kim was so I could bitch slap her and pull off her wig. So disrespectful of Kim to: John Legend, Christy Tiegen, Kroy, Kash, Brielle and most importantly...ME! Lol

• Love 1
15 hours ago, Major Bigtime said:

I can only imagine the conversations in this house.

71l389.jpg

I like Kim but I would have LOVED it if Chrissie had said something like "who is Brielle, who is Kash and who are you!?

• Love 8

Nene is being paid a reported 2.5 million for one season, Kim being paid less. Neither will make me watch.

Kim was on WWHL last night, still denying she's had a nose job. She is stupider than she thinks we are.

• Love 2
On 5/8/2017 at 5:58 AM, Major Bigtime said:

Nene is being paid a reported 2.5 million for one season, Kim being paid less. Neither will make me watch.

Kim was on WWHL last night, still denying she's had a nose job. She is stupider than she thinks we are.

I have a difficult time getting interested (for lack of a better word) in RHOA. I definitely won't ever tune in again when Kim is on.

And when is Andy going to pull up "before and after"  pictures of  Kim while she's right there next to him on live TV!?   Maybe Kim's skin care products shrunk her nose? Kim is so delusional. There is NOTHING endearing about this human piece of trash.  But she is my absolute favorite ex-housewife to hate! 

5 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

I have a difficult time getting interested (for lack of a better word) in RHOA. I definitely won't ever tune in again when Kim is on.

And when is Andy going to pull up "before and after"  pictures of  Kim while she's right there next to him on live TV!?   Maybe Kim's skin care products shrunk her nose? Kim is so delusional. There is NOTHING endearing about this human piece of trash.  But she is my absolute favorite ex-housewife to hate! 

I swear she once told him that her recent pregnancies had changed the shape of her nose!

I thought he had up the pictures of her through the years? And that's what she said, that pregnancy made her nose bigger.... but if she has looked in the mirror more than a hundred times daily, she'd know it's shrunk.

• Love 1
On 4/20/2017 at 2:54 PM, chenoa333 said:

Kim and Kroy are going to be on The Long Island Medium this Sunday. I don't want to get in any debates about mediums or Theresa Caputo's validity, but the clip they're showing is Theresa telling K&K that she has 12 deceased people all trying to communicate with them. I hope one of those spirits has some embarrassing gossip about Kim! Lol. 

I saw this episode. What was funny is that Theresa's reading had nothing for Kim, and Kim was apparently the one who had scheduled the reading - for herself. Theresa was channeling spirits who had messages for Kroy and Kim's friend, who were both in the room/house with her. I had to laugh at Kim's butthurt expression when the attention was on someone other than herself, and she got none of it. Ha!

5 hours ago, peaceknit said:

I saw this episode. What was funny is that Theresa's reading had nothing for Kim, and Kim was apparently the one who had scheduled the reading - for herself. Theresa was channeling spirits who had messages for Kroy and Kim's friend, who were both in the room/house with her. I had to laugh at Kim's butthurt expression when the attention was on someone other than herself, and she got none of it. Ha!

Yes! That was awesome when Kim got ignored. Even her dead relatives don't want to talk to her. Lol!

She explained it away as she's always the one stepping aside so somebody else can have their moment...always the martyr. So unselfish and giving! FU Blubber lips!

Keep spending that money, Kim!! Airfare, meals and hotel was paid by Bravo, but not that dress.

http://people.com/style/kim-zolciak-biermann-renews-wedding-vows-kroy-biermann/?xid=socialflow_facebook_peoplemag

Way to go! Dragging Kash along who just had surgery. Oh, but it's all about you, isn't it? Where's your family? Kroy's family? Oh yes, you trashed any and all family relationships except your children. You wait. They will turn on you one day.

• Love 3
20 hours ago, Major Bigtime said:

I don't know what bothers me more -- the fact that Kim and Kroy let their kids behave like hooligans, or that Kim posted this photo publicly.

2mzmzb6.jpg

Regarding your comment, one goes hand in hand with the other.  She posted the pic publicly, because she and Kroy see nothing wrong with this behavior.  They think it's cute for a 6-year-old to curse, throw up the middle finger, etc., which speaks volumes about what kind of people, and parents, they are.  They're trash, plain and simple.  I constantly read comments on her social media accounts about how Kim must be mentally ill.  She may be narcissistic, but other than that I don't think she's mentally ill.  I think she's an egotistical, arrogant piece of trash with no morals or values.  She was the exact same way from Day 1 of RHOA, so none of this surprises me.  What does surprise me, however, is that Kroy allows this behavior.  I thought he was a nice upstanding guy when he first hooked up with Kim.  I'm obviously not a very good judge of character.

On May 14, 2017 at 0:05 PM, Major Bigtime said:

Click on the photo then click on the right arrows to scroll thru them.

Life is so damned unfair.

• Love 6

Kroy is so pu$$y whipped. Kim runs this circus and they all obey. I would not be surprised if the bacon that Tracy is cooking is from that liitle pig Brielle brought home and Kim made her "get rid of it". Poor Kim was frightened to death of the little piggy. Kroy probably killed it and Tracy is cooking it.This family makes the Kardashians look like nuns.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Major Bigtime said:

Bravo won't stop posting about Kim and Kroy's vow renewal, so I thought I'd share a pic from her first wedding to him. See? Look at those faces! And that nose!!  Brielle didn't look like a tramp yet.

qxnxgg.jpg

Damn, that doesn't even favor Brielle or Kim!

19 hours ago, Major Bigtime said:

A role model? LMAO, you gotta go there and read the comments.

That pic, like all the others, is Photoshopped to hell and back.  Her hand looks like a lobster claw.

• Love 2
(edited)

Look at this. It must have escaped Kim's scrutiny because there's no retouching. 

1) You can see her wig line

2) You can see the scar under her boob where the implants went in

3) Her middle ain't nowhere near being fit

4) Her fake Michael Jackson nose is another color

Pure trash

IMG_2372.JPG

Edited by Major Bigtime
  • Love 4
(edited)

What was Kim's purpose in posting that particular photo? Did she just have more surgery?  She looks like she's wearing a roll of cheap paper towels, the scratchy ones you might find in a truck stop restroom. And her stomach area looks very unshapely...more like a box. Best of all is the wig! Lol...it's sittin' so far back on her head!! Hahaha! Seriously bitch, you must've been smoking some good shit when these photos were taken!

Oh...just noticed she was getting a tatoo. I didn't know you had to wear paper on your breasts while getting tatted. Can't wait to see what moronic saying or picture she's having inked. 

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 1

Her Cindy Lou Who nose is just plain horrible.  WTH wants a damn ski slope for a nose, for Pete's sake?!

5 minutes ago, Major Bigtime said:

I'll post more as I find them, to see what it says.

I can tell you right now what it says:  Ask Believe Receive.  Take a close look; I'm almost certain I'm right.

• Love 1
(edited)

I think the first words are "two hearts". Whatever it says I knew it was going to be something moronic.Something a 16 year olds first tramp stamp would read. 

Kim does nothing with her time other than spend money on stupid shit. But I can't wait to see the last 4 youngest kids become teenagers. I predict drug addiction, alcohol and prison for at least a couple of them! (There you go Kim...a free psychic reading about your future!) Lol

Does anyone know why Kim still uses the last name Zolziak when Brielle and Arielle(?) were adopted by Kroy. So everyone should have only one last name: Biermann

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 1
35 minutes ago, Major Bigtime said:

I think Kim wants to make sure her high school friends never forget how far she's come. LMAO

You meet the same people going up the ladder as you do coming down.

• Love 3
19 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

I think the first words are "two hearts". Whatever it says I knew it was going to be something moronic.Something a 16 year olds first tramp stamp would read. 

Kim does nothing with her time other than spend money on stupid shit. But I can't wait to see the last 4 youngest kids become teenagers. I predict drug addiction, alcohol and prison for at least a couple of them! (There you go Kim...a free psychic reading about your future!) Lol

Does anyone know why Kim still uses the last name Zolziak when Brielle and Arielle(?) were adopted by Kroy. So everyone should have only one last name: Biermann

Brielle changed her last name to Biermann after Kroy legally adopted her.  Recently, however, she changed her name to Zolciak too.  I have no idea why, because the first word that comes to my mind when I see the name Zolciak is TRASH.

• Love 1

Brielle changed her last name to Biermann after Kroy legally adopted her.  Recently, however, she changed her name to Zolciak too.  I have no idea why, because the first word that comes to my mind when I see the name Zolciak is TRASH.

But it's a name EVERYONE knows ... 

• Love 1

Honestly, Tracey is much more attractive IMO. Tracey is not slathered in makeup and lip enhancers, and thick fake eyelashes. I can always count on these trashy fame whores to embarrass themselves. 

• Love 1

I'm STILL laughing!! Holy $hit! I think Brielle found a new way to make money...selling pics of Kim drunk with no make up and no photoshop! I think Brielle just earned a little bit of admiration from me. Lol

• Love 2

For someone who's had 6 kids, she should be showing her REAL body and tell women how she did it. And how much it cost. But because she's selling all this trash for weight loss and toning, she has to fake it with Photoshop.

• Love 3

I think the mistake Brielle made was posting those pics for FREE for all to see. She could probably make a ton of money selling "family photos" to the tabloids. But Brielle is dumb like her mom. 

• Love 3
On June 15, 2017 at 5:39 PM, Major Bigtime said:

Laws mercy, I think she's drunk!

IMG_2458.JPG

Drunk as a damn skunk!  Omg, I'd love to shake Brielle's hand right now.  This is probably the first intelligent thing Brielle has ever done. ??? This has honestly made my day!