Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Zolciak Biermann: Bye Bye, Wig

Kim made an appearance on RHoATL last night and got into it with Kenya:

Kenya: You and your uglyass lips!

Kim: At least they're paid for!

Kenya: Bye Octomom!!

Bwahahahaha!!!  At least Kim finally admitted on film that those are not her real lips.

Edited by Major Bigtime
  • Love 2
On 4/10/2017 at 7:48 AM, Major Bigtime said:

Kim made an appearance on RHoATL last night and got into it with Kenya:

Kenya: You and your uglyass lips!

Kim: At least they're paid for!

Kenya: Bye Octomom!!

Bwahahahaha!!!  At least Kim finally admitted on film that those are not her real lips.

I am so anxious to see this episode. Won't be able to catch up til Saturday but im sure Bravo will replay RHOA numerous times over the weekend. Kim thinks she can take on Kenya in verbal sparring? Hahaha! "Octomom"! That's f'n awesome Kenya! 

Kim, Kim, Kim. When will you learn to stop going "live" on Facebook? We can see your true shape, unlike the photoshopped pic on the left you want us all to believe is the result of your weight loss crap? Photo on the right taken yesterday.

15f18b8.jpg

Suck in that gut!

34q3adu.jpg

Just watched the RHOA episode with Kim. Damn, that wig she had on was hideous. I thought I was looking at the ass end of a Budweiser Clydesdale horse.            

The way I saw it, Wig was being the instigator in the argument with Kenya. Wig's comment to Kenya about Kenya not being able to have kids is the lowest, most classless comment a woman with kids can say to a woman who has not been able to conceive (isnt that part of the reason kendra has no kids? I could be wrong because i dont watch RHOA enough)

Nevertheless, Kim needs to go away. She's the human version of a puppy mill.

• Love 1
17 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

The way I saw it, Wig was being the instigator in the argument with Kenya. Wig's comment to Kenya about Kenya not being able to have kids is the lowest, most classless comment a woman with kids can say to a woman who has not been able to conceive (isnt that part of the reason kendra has no kids? I could be wrong because i dont watch RHOA enough)

Nevertheless, Kim needs to go away. She's the human version of a puppy mill.

Kenya doesn't have children b/c no man wants to be with her long enough to get her knocked up. I think a couple seasons ago, RHoA, she toyed with going to a sperm clinic, but that obviously didn't pan out.

• Love 1

I got a bit addicted to watching "PR Unboxings" on You Tube over the weekend. They're mainly beauty channels but also books or clothes/accessories and the amount of swag sent to these you tubers is astounding and it was fun watching what companies put together to send out to entice a possible mention by a high profile media blogger. One of the videos that came up as recommended was about how much these social media posters make. On You Tube and I'm sure its similar with other media the big money isn't made on the amount of subscribers but on the amount of ad views. They used a number and multiplied it by the ad views to get a possible income for a blogger. There's a lot of potential for both Kim and Brielle to make good money with a bit of effort through ad hits and product endorsements and the swag can also be pretty sweet. 

37 minutes ago, Major Bigtime said:

I'm sure the personal assistants do all the blogging. Kim is too busy drinking wine and play the slots.

And don't forget Wig has to pay someone to professionally photoshop her and the family members.

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 1

Kim and Kroy are going to be on The Long Island Medium this Sunday. I don't want to get in any debates about mediums or Theresa Caputo's validity, but the clip they're showing is Theresa telling K&K that she has 12 deceased people all trying to communicate with them. I hope one of those spirits has some embarrassing gossip about Kim! Lol. 

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 1

Kim and Brielle's days pimping products on instagram may be numbered if they are not indicating they are being paid to promote them. FTC is now saying people can be fined $100,000 if they do not disclose this. I've not seen the ads, but take a look if you do see them.

On 4/6/2017 at 9:07 AM, chenoa333 said:

Thanks for posting that inside story Lemondrop! I'm not surprised Kim behaves like she's fucking Princess Diana. And that pathetic husband of Kim's just follows her around like a lost puppy. I'm sure Kim thinks she and her family are going to be the next hottest, celebrity brand since the Kardashian's. NOT! Lol

I'm not saying it didn't, but we have no way of knowing if this is true. Anybody can say anything online. 

I just read about Kim's son. So sad. I was bitten by a cat about ten years ago and spent 2 weeks in the hospital. A dog attack must be terrifying for a kid. 

• Love 2

Maybe it was their own dog. If not, and if the dog's owners were negligent, they should be held accountable. That said, Kim and Kroy will surely sue and have their lawyer push hard for the highest damages amount they can get, probably claiming that Kash has been scarred and that hurts his ability to "model" and all sorts of crap like that. Which makes me hope it was one of their own dogs and just a nip. "Surgery" could end up meaning a couple of stitches in his hand. I don't want Kash to have been hurt or frightened. 

I was bitten by a Yorki 20+ years ago and almost lost my arm from the elbow down. But it was a hazard of my job and I didn't let it change my love for animals. Now getting back on the Kim track.....I was LMAO when Kroy said (something like) I used to play for the Atlantic Falcons and now I'm a "free agent"!!

"Free Agent" is the new terminology for "unemployed". Be a man Kroy ..admit your wife is paying the bills!

Edited by chenoa333
Spelling

My second son was bitten in the face by a large dog. He was teasing the dog while it was sleeping, it leaped up and snatched a piece of his top lip, dropped it, and sat down. My son was 4, a common age for child dog bites. It was terrifying, having to race him to the ER!! He's in his mid-30's now, but it still haunts me. After the initial scream, he didn't say a word, so he was probably in shock.

That said, it's disgusting that Kim would immediately post pics of her son on SM! I normally ignore her, but she really makes me sick and I had to speak my piece!

• Love 3

I don't think she should be criticized for posting pics "immediately". On IG about 6 hours ago she wrote that "the last 14 hours of our lives has [sic] been a living nightmare". It's not like she posted pics of him bleeding or going into surgery. There's one photo of him in the hospital bed recovering, with Kroy bending over him. She wrote in the paragraph that she would not be on WWHL tonight due to the accident. She and Kroy are also right now appearing on a (previously taped, of course) episode of Long Island Medium. She is obligated contractually to post something on social media about those appearances, so I don't criticize her for that. It seems like the bite was more than the "nip" I hoped for, and so I feel for Kash, Kim, and the whole family. As some have written above, a dog bite is scary and dangerous.

• Love 2

Since we're still commenting on animal bites, the Yorkie that bit me had nasty, foul disgusting teeth and gums. It's mouth was a cesspool of bacteria and germs. But the owner did agree to the vet doing a dental cleaning, teeth removal etc. So a happy ending for me, the dog and the owner! Can't let one bad experience with an animal make you believe all animals are bad! But I agree, for a child it's probably very scary.

• Love 1

What "important" organ does Kash have on his face? Do tell me Brielle, after all,  your mother is a registered nurse. Oh wait, first and fairmost, mommy was probably a Candy Striper! 

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 1

Kim's "bikini line coming soon". Um..Kim, I can already see your bikini line! I'll bet the top part of that ugly ass bikini gives a girl "crazy farmer" tan lines! But hey...they use "only the BEST fabric". Whatever the hell that is. 

(edited)
On 4/2/2017 at 5:22 AM, Major Bigtime said:

How do you make money on Instagram?

Yes, puleeze tell me, 'cause I could use some catfood $$$s!

On 4/20/2017 at 2:54 PM, chenoa333 said:

Kim and Kroy are going to be on The Long Island Medium this Sunday. I don't want to get in any debates about mediums or Theresa Caputo's validity, but the clip they're showing is Theresa telling K&K that she has 12 deceased people all trying to communicate with them. I hope one of those spirits has some embarrassing gossip about Kim! Lol. 

I keep hoping ONE of those spirits would comment on T's helmet hair and nails - why I do not believe her for a hot second?  If I had a guiding spirit, they'd tell me I look like dogshit left in the sun.

Lordy, I know Kim is deplorable in so many ways, but I'd still sit down, swill wine & smoke ciggies with her ... especially if she brings Tracy.  They make me laugh.

Edited by walnutqueen
Punctuation. Fat fingers. Take your pick.
  • Love 3
(edited)

Yeah, Tracy for sure. But Kim hell no. And I will continue to watch Kim to see how much I can elevate my dislike for her. 

The episide with the poor little opossum that was coming in their yard and Kroy and Kim  wanted to kill it. Like it was some gigantic threatening monster. Ignorant morons...the whole family. If Kim has money for breast implants, tummy tucks, ass lifts, lip injections, botox, wigs, expensive clothes, expensive cars....she can certainly affored to hire a company to trap the BIG SCARY opossum and relocate it. 

Edited by chenoa333
(edited)
10 hours ago, Major Bigtime said:

I can only imagine the conversations in this house.

71l389.jpg

Well, after all Kim IS a married woman and very faithful to her prize of a husband so why not have your 19 year old daughter blow someone for the free tickets. BABS....Broke Ass Biermans.

Maybe it's just me, but I find it kind of odd that Kash is even slightly interested in John Legend or his music. 

And yes, I too thought Brielle and Arielle were legally adopted by Kroy Biermann, taking his last name...Biermann. I think mama Kim, in her quest to make herself and her name into a brand, decided "Biermann" wasn't a good enough name. Not "Hollywood" memorable or marketable. So she's sticking to Zolciak. Must make Kroy feel so important and meaningful! Lol

Edited by chenoa333
Afterthought
  • Love 1