Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E03: Breaking Point LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Not the brightest bulbs:  Why isn't the door opening, while camera clearly shows the lighted sign that says push the button to get out. 

I can't with these two, ALREADY!  I think this is a record.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

What's the point of the verbal banter? Just zip it up. If you want her to move more put the food at opposite end of house. If she wants it, she'll walk to get it. No words are required.

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 9
3 minutes ago, Kid said:

I would throw Tammy the fuck out.

I think they are co-dependent and their relationship won't change without outside influence (i.e. therapy or forced separation)

• Love 5
1 minute ago, dreadfulLeigh said:

Have they shown any pictures of them as children? 

Yes..the other week.

Amy has coddled her for years. Tammy isn't going to just give up being waited on. She might need to explore assisted living for her sister. 

• Love 8

I don't know if I can take the constant bickering/giggling.  It is giving me a headache.

But Dr. Procter might change this feeling...wowza

Edited by umgoblue
Because I forgot about Dr. Procter
  • Love 5

That is Tammy’s problem.  She is the perpetual victim. She did this to herself and her payoff is to stay exactly as she is.  I have ZERO sympathy for her.

And if someone already suggested, Amy needs to tell her to get what dhe wants herself.

• Love 9
40 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

Where is she keeping her money?

In her bra, of course.  A local gas station puts up a sign during the summer that they will not take wet bills from bras or socks.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1