Type keyword(s) to search

Season 5 Discussion...

• Start Topic

James Norton is missed. But I don't miss what Sidney's personal life had become.

My main takeaways from this epiosde:

A new female character has been introduced as Love Interest for Will. The actress Lauren Carse plays journalist Ellie Harding, though in this episode at least, journalist meant gossip columnist not crime reporter. Will already clashed with her in one scene, only to be charmed by her in another. I have no complaints so far! Don't screw it up, show.

We should get used to the sight of the boxing club. Will is a regular, and sometimes troubled youths are sent there so that the extremely cheerful owner can train them and keep them on the straight and narrow.

Geordie has invited Cathy's mother to stay with them so that she can help out at home. Uh, I'm sure that will go smoothly...

Leonard and Daniel are still happily together.

Will's mother has started seeing someone new. This man is another aristocrat. Fingers crossed he's not abusive, but I guess some kind of crime will be committed in his vicinity, if only so we can check him out!

The mystery of the week wasn't up to much. The underlying themes were:

Spoiler

the patriarchy wins; sexual assault; woman kills woman friend; an outsider will do almost anything in her desperation to fit in and join the club (at uni).

Edited by Kirsty
  • Love 5

Tom Brittney said it will be a Ross and Rachel type of relationship.

The few times I've watched Friends,  they annoyed me.

I think Mama Davenport's new Man will be similar to Will's  dad.The

Also think Leonard will get his heart broken again. 

• Love 3

I watched the second and third episodes, out of order.

I would never want this show to be Game of Thrones. But even by its own standards, I'm finding this season quite dull. I hadn't realised that the show creator, Daisy Coulam, had left after last season, but maybe that has something to do with it. Or maybe it's just that Will is a bit dull as the vicar. I'm not sure I'll watch any further.

• Love 2

Will really proposed to Ellie,  so he can hit it?

Glad she refused, wth? 

Don't understand the purpose of throwing Jack under the bus either.

Don't think Mrs C will stay with him.

Still think Mama Davenport 's Fiancee will lay hands on her 

If I'm right,  hope Will beats his ass.

• Love 1
On 2/2/2020 at 9:46 PM, MrsRafaelBarba said:

Don't understand the purpose of throwing Jack under the bus either.

This danged show can't stand any of its characters to be happy.

I understand it's not trying to be a cozy English village mystery, but jeez. I stopped watching when drunken Sydney and his misbegotten love life became unbearably tedious, but Will is only marginally better.

• Love 2

On 2/3/2020 at 8:44 PM, 2727 said:

I stopped watching when drunken Sydney and his misbegotten love life became unbearably tedious, but Will is only marginally better.

I felt the same about Sydney so I wasn't that unhappy about his departure. I like Will and I don't mind the drama with his mother. (so far) Also glad that Leonard has found happiness with his fella.  Hopefully the series will continue.

• Love 5
(edited)

I wonder if new journalist is supposed to be vaguely based on 

Spoiler

Helena from the books

Spoiler

It feels like it's been ages since this has been on. My mom and i were trying to recall what happened last season at dinner time.lol. I thought things left off with a bit more drama between will and his mom? Didn't she want him to ditch the church to come back and manage the mess that was made? And it sounded like her living situation wasn't gonna be quite as comfy as it's apparently turned out.

I agree with those who say that it feels like leonard and daniel are heading towards a breakup. Itls felt like that since last season too tbh.

*ignore the 2nd spoiler tag within the spoiler tag; i can't seem to edit it

Edited by HoodlumSheep
  • Love 1

I can't put my finger on what I didn't like about this episode. Save for Will now the vicar instead of Sydney, the show hasn't drastically changed. The show ended and I thought, "Eh, it wasn't the worst way to kill an hour." I'd like to feel a bit more satisfied.

I did appreciate that we saw a lot of different characters. Maybe that was to remind us who they all are (heh), but still. And I also liked that the university was incorporated into a case. 

• Love 4

I just recently binge watched the first four seasons.  Frankly, I was ready for Sydney to leave.  I don't see the way he was written off as being a true HEA . Don't have him drinking and then having sex with woman he JUST MET on the same night she learns her brother was murdered if you want me to buy that he's ready in any way, shape, or form for a long term relationship or that he's progressed past using alcohol and sex to self-medicate.

Anyhooooo, I like Will.  I especially like his voice, I could listen to him talk all day.

I was hoping there'd be more attention paid to the fallout from Geordie's affair but I guess that's all just been swept under the rug.  He lived out of his office for all of an episode and things were back to normal.  How emotionally unsatisfying. 

And what happened to Margaret?  She just disappeared from the show without even a passing mention that she'd quit. 

Is there a reason Geordie's police partners are always changing season to season? 

Leonard is my favorite.  Hands down. He's always either making me chuckle or he's breaking my heart. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, rove4 said:

Is there a reason Geordie's police partners are always changing season to season? 

Have they? I thought there have only been two... the guy from the first three seasons who was kind of jealous of Geordie's relationship with Sidney and was rather an a-hole (I'm forgetting his name...Phil?), and the rather dim Larry, who arrived last season and is seemingly in the new season as well. There was also the guy who was sharing the office with Geordie last year, but I thought he was an equal and not an underling like Phil and Larry... did he just disappear, or was he part of some kind of police corruption scandal? (The last few seasons are kind of dim in my memory...)

5 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

I can't put my finger on what I didn't like about this episode. Save for Will now the vicar instead of Sydney, the show hasn't drastically changed. The show ended and I thought, "Eh, it wasn't the worst way to kill an hour." I'd like to feel a bit more satisfied.

This pretty much sums up my feelings as well...

• Love 1
10 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Same tbh. This episode seemed very middle of the road. Not the best, not the worst.

You can tell the actor who plays Will has settled a bit more into his role now too compared to last season, which is nice. 

I'm liking the fact that we're heading into the late 50s has been pushed into the forefront too, if that makes any sense. The 50s aesthetic is more noticable in the songs and gadgets and diners, etc. and i think it helps give a bit of a refreshing feeling to the show again. 

• Love 2

So...I’m struggling with the episode and wrapping my head around the fact that

Spoiler

Vronky, the killer, was gang raped and came out angry at her friend for abandoning her with the rapists, and so whacked her on the head, and no one arrests the boys for gang rape. Just “oh the judge will take into account the fact that the murderer had just been GANG RAPED.”

And this was a very “pro-feminist” episode.

I mean, I like Will. I like the show, but FUCK.

• Love 11

Consider the era. "She knew what she was getting into/she asked for it" was the standard defense, and I'm sure a woman at a university was looked at with suspicion anyway. Especially a woman who was an outsider the way Vronky was. And most of the boys who raped most likely had connections to get the whole thing swept under the rug anyway.

It's not like things are so different today, alas.

• Love 5

I’m not saying that it would have been realistic for an arrest and attempted prosecution. That would have been an anachronism, but if they are playing the feminist angle, which they so were, how about some outrage? At least on Will’s part, if he’s to be Geordie’s moral compass.

• Love 3
(edited)
On 6/15/2020 at 9:45 PM, BlackberryJam said:

That would have been an anachronism, but if they are playing the feminist angle, which they so were, how about some outrage?

I know.  To me, that's the problem with trying to set a show in the 1950's and still make it relevant to today's woke sensibilities. It's bound to present a  conflict between blatant  anachronisms and satisfying the audience's sense of outrage.

I just wish they wouldn't try.  I loved the first season.  I liked being a fly on the wall to the 50's. Seeing Leonard's sadness,  and Sydney's problem with the woman he loved still being so subject to her father's wishes.  I thought Mrs. C was particularly well written, because she presented someone with all the prejudices of the day who was still basically a kindhearted woman.

I was glad to see the show come back and I was looking forward to a cozy English mystery set in the past, away from all that's going on in America right now.  It just didn't work for me. 

Edited by JudyObscure
  • Love 3

I thought the first episode of the new series was fine.  Love, LOVE the scenery, the clothes, and as many of you said, that move into the 50s.

Personally, I like Will.  Sydney was fine (and James Norton was delightful), but their painted the character into a corner and his last season was terrible. Will has some darkness and issues, but is ultimately trying to be a good dude.  His dynamic with Geordie is good, and I think the actors have found a rhythm.  I'm already amused at inappropriate Geordie introducing Will to every woman as celibate, and I loved Will's "can you not lead with that?!"  This week's mystery was ok, and I'm sure we're in for more with the reporter.  Will is easy on the eyes, and looks super cute in a tux.  What can I say?  I'm easy. 

Leonard continues to be the heart of the show; I would have LOVED to see more of the Moroccan adventure.  

I agree with the JudyO above; I'll take a little Masterpiece escapism as some respite from what's happening in real life right now. 

• Love 8

After season one, I was over Sidney. Not missing him at all. Liking Will. Stayed for Geordie, but that's Robson Green, who I've liked since Touching Evil. And was one-minute-ago old when I learned he'd turned down the role of Master in Dr. Who. That's too bad.

• Love 2
(edited)

Do i spy a 90s P&P Mr. Collins?

Happy that the two brothers reconnected. :')

You could see geordie internally screaming when Will brought up the younger lady thing...

Cathy looked super lovely in that springy-green outfit at the end of the episode. I wonder how long her mother will be sticking around.

I also wonder how long leonard and daniel can keep sneaking around before getting tired of it.

Edited by HoodlumSheep
  • Love 4
43 minutes ago, HoodlumSheep said:

I also wonder how long leonard and daniel can keep sneaking around before getting tired of it.

Wouldn't it be, like, a million times easier for them to have sleepovers at Daniel's house? That whole subplot drove me nuts, because it was played for comic relief (and played out like some cheesy '90s sitcom in terms of Daniel's getaway), even though we saw last year that this was no laughing matter. I get the necessity of the "date" being at the vicarage due to the TV, but why in the world would Leonard risk the sleepover when Daniel (unless I'm forgetting something?) has his own place? I didn't find his hallway confession to Will particularly believable, either. If they wanted to play it realistic, he should have said nothing and sneaked Daniel out the window (also terribly overdone, but still better than what they did do).

I'm usually horrible at mysteries, but I guessed the wife did it about fifteen minutes in, and didn't need any help from Larry!

I enjoyed most of the Will/ Geordie banter, but the fact that the vast majority of their dialogue sounds like it could just as easily be Sidney/ Geordie just feels lazy.

• Love 3
On 6/17/2020 at 10:44 AM, sugarbaker design said:

Don't you mean Bognor?  😉

I  think they went to Morocco but said they'd holidayed at Bognor Regis. They couldn't legally be together in England and am guessing it would be OK in Morocco. I'm not at all sure that the country would be accepting of the relationship, though.

Leonard is taking some chances on deceiving Mrs. C in the vicarage. And macaron crumbs on the table!  

Will is right to be concerned about his mother's new relationship but nothing much he can do but pick up the pieces when it falls apart.

Interesting case; must say I'm glad it wasn't either of the brothers.

• Love 2

This episode had more energy than the season premiere. I figured out it was the wife pretty early on, but it was still interesting to see Geordie work the case. 

Really sad to see Will's mother glomming on to the first man who seems suitable. St. John is terrible. I hope Will is able to separate him from his mom. She seems financially set, so I guess she's getting married because she can't stand being alone? Ugh. Show some strength of character, lady!

I know it reflects the show's time period, but women are really taking a beating (literally and figuratively). At least the newspaper reporter is resourceful and trying to bust through.

• Love 3

Kathy has spunk and intelligence....glad Geordie is encouraging her in her new position.  Her mother is another story.  I think the kids now know their grandmother is not the sweeite they might have thought.

Happy neither brother was the murderer.  What a wonderful bond they shared.

Will's mom will probably never admit being drawn to the same type of domineering men...so will no doubt continue to chose the wrong person every time.

• Love 5
5 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Really sad to see Will's mother glomming on to the first man who seems suitable. St. John is terrible. I hope Will is able to separate him from his mom. She seems financially set, so I guess she's getting married because she can't stand being alone? Ugh. Show some strength of character, lady!

I know it reflects the show's time period, but women are really taking a beating (literally and figuratively). At least the newspaper reporter is resourceful and trying to bust through.

Will can be an escape hatch, but that is the limit of what he can do sadly. He secured his mother a plush pad and lunches at The Savoy after genteel poverty in their falling down manor house with an abuser. He hath done what he could. Thomas ran her down so much and who knows what her own father was like. These things tend to be generational. Will broke a cycle, but it may not be in his mother to do herself. St. John is titled too and Amelia is all about appearances. Some people’s priorities are not what they ought to be. 

Ellie and Kathy are showing how women, single and married, began to step out of the boxes set before us and are welcome portrayals, but it was a hard, tough slog and still is, in many ways. 

• Love 2

First time I've watched since Sidney left....I think I was burned out on the show because of Sidney-of-the-neverending-Amanda-with-no-happy-ending-in-sight drama. 

Anyhow, I did like it. At first I was confused over the ending sermon played over Leonard's secretive liasion - I get that in that time/place there was pretty much no hope for a happy ending for him and his partner (no pun intended) - but now I see it as a foreshadowing of something to come. So sad, I really like Leonard and, by extension, like the guy who loves Leonard.

When the hell are we all going to accept that you love who you love and their private lives are nobody's business? Not in my lifetime, I fear, because I am old and have enough trouble wrapping my mind around the crapfest my country has become.

• Love 2

When Will was baptizing the baby, I thought of his abusive upbringing and of his “dealt with” baby that he surely had no say in what happened to... 

I honestly wondered about Jack Chapman from the beginning. He bailed on his first love and their baby “to see the world.” It’s disgusting that he gave that ring to Sylvia. 

Abusers isolate their prey. First thing I thought when I saw the return to sender. 

How things start is usually how they end, re: Will and Ellie. “The sound of splitting hairs.” Heh. 

Norton’s eye was on the exit early, I remember Robson musing early on that he would leave, the show brass had to know, and given that, it’s unfortunate Sidney just spiraled and never really progressed after series one. Will tries to do better and I like to think it’s the show learning from the past. Will/Tom was hot as Hell in that alley. Sidney who? 

Bless Esme ratting on her grandmother and Kathy for being the opposite of what she clearly knew. No more outings to say the least. 

• Love 5
(edited)

3 episodes, three lady murderers. Just an observation.

I'm liking this season quite a bit more than the past few. It feels...more cohesive? Better written? I think it really helps that the secondary and minor characters seem to be playing what feels like a bigger role this season (even tho it's not really the case for some like leonard). Grantchester feels much more alive and like a community if that makes any sense. 

It also helps that there's no toxic-as-heck love garbage. 

Speaking of love, i do like will and the reporter girl. That club he took her to looked like somewhere sidney would have enjoyed. 

The boxing trainer dude (vic?)...i had him pegged as someone who'd probabaly end up murdered based on his relevance so far...but something felt a bit sketchy tonight. The way he was kinda trying to cover for the young man (i can't recall his name)...hmmm. That kid was doing pretty well and now this so something's definitely going on. 

I actually felt a bit bad for larry this episode so i was happy to see him kinda rewarded with a pint with geordie. 

Is it just me or has Mrs. C been really mellow this season? Although now her marriage is going up in smoke. I'm glad she stood up to jack though. I honestly wasn't expecting to get that sort of drama with him. Like, what the heck dude? That's awful stuff. 

I had fun trying to point out all the old movie posters :P.

Cathy, send your momma packing!!!

Edited by HoodlumSheep
  • Love 3

"Women who kill" must be the theme of the season.  I am quite liking this season and now hope we will get another one.

I like Will and there is dramatic conflict in his character without having the tediousness of the endless Sidney angst. And I certainly can understand why a woman would want to take things all the way in an alley with him.

Poor Mrs.C. Unfortunately, this is not some minor past sin a wife can overlook or forgive in a husband.

• Love 6
10 hours ago, HoodlumSheep said:

That club he took her to looked like somewhere sidney would have enjoyed. 

I'm pretty sure we've seen Sidney in that club; it's probably in Cambridge.

8 hours ago, magdalene said:

And I certainly can understand why a woman would want to take things all the way in an alley with him.

I kept thinking that if Leonard has Daniel sleep over on a somewhat regular basis, Will can certainly bring a lady friend home. 

10 hours ago, HoodlumSheep said:

I actually felt a bit bad for larry this episode so i was happy to see him kinda rewarded with a pint with geordie. 

Except the drinks were on Larry!

8 hours ago, magdalene said:

Poor Mrs. C. Unfortunately, this is not some minor past sin a wife can overlook or forgive in a husband.

She does seem a bit OOC mellow; maybe all she needed was the security of a husband. (Gag.) She also seems a bit OOC open-minded, given her attitudes in past seasons, but I'm glad to see her give the ring back to that guy.

• Love 2

I keep reading about episodes that I have not seen!  I wonder if my PBS station is behind or something. 

Last night they showed the one with the PTSD brother.  Nothing about Mrs. C at all.  I'm confused.

I'm up in the air about this episode.

Sexy Will in the alley was too reminiscent of Sidney/Amanda and I don't like the idea of Will being made into Sidney 2.0

Mrs. C. surprised me - she lived in an era where marriage (good, sometimes bad, often in-between) was the end-all for women, so major props to her for adhering to her strict moral code (which still bothers me for the lack of gray area). I have to admit I was mega surprised when she married what' his name (sorry, I just don't remember it). Unfortunately, I think this may bode ill for poor Leonard.

I see a foreshadowing for Leonard. It seemed a bit out of character, yet totally understandable for someone who has FINALLY been able to experience the love of another person, that he would sneak around about it - social mores notwithstanding - this is dear Leonard who only wants to be able to give and experience the joys of love everyone around him seems to have. He and Mrs. C are bound to clash and I fear both of them will lose something vital in the process. My best hope is that after discovery, confrontation, screaming and crying they both find the way to  forgive each other for the things they can not understand.....and they go on. 

Cuz, when all is said and done....I kinda like this show....I think I want to see how things play out with Geordie/Kathy et familia, minus the mother! LOVE Esme! I had thought last season that Geordie was gaining some depth of understanding of the role of women in 'his' world, but now I am thinking he really needs a kick in the pants. A big one.

• Love 2

I think the difference between Will and beyond season 1 Sidney is that Will (as written currently) doesn't have the deep discontent and self-pity of Sidney.  I actually never believed that anything and anybody could make Sidney content and happy in a permanent way.  Who really believes him to be happy in America after the first year or so?

• Love 5
1 hour ago, magdalene said:

I think the difference between Will and beyond season 1 Sidney is that Will (as written currently) doesn't have the deep discontent and self-pity of Sidney.  I actually never believed that anything and anybody could make Sidney content and happy in a permanent way.  Who really believes him to be happy in America after the first year or so?

Agree. Violet, as much as I liked her in the short time we or Sidney knew her before crossing an ocean with her, was grieving when they hooked up and Sidney ought not to have slept with her then to start with... What they were headed for here too required a strong partner, not fickle and unstable Sidney who sabotaged his other chances at happiness. They wanted Norton to stay, but the way they wrote Sidney makes me glad he is gone. 

• Love 5

I've been watching from the since season 1 and I think I may have missed something.  Why did Mrs. C continue to work after she married Jack Chapman.  Cathy began working for extra money and now works because she loves her job and finds it fulfilling.  But Mrs. C is much more old fashioned.  She worked before she was married and then married a man with money.  I'm not saying that a woman can't work, I worked while my husband stayed home with the kids -- I'm just saying that it seems our of character for her to continue working. Did I miss that being addressed in the past?

On 6/28/2020 at 11:16 PM, HoodlumSheep said:

3 episodes, three lady murderers. Just an observation.

I suspected Betsey (with an e) from the beginning but I thought it couldn't be her because that would make three women in a row!

I hadn't seen Tom Brittney in anything prior to Grantchester, but DAMN.  When he turns on the charm, it is crazy magnetic.  I'm a classy chick, so I wouldn't prefer an alley, but I'm not mad at Ellie...get it, girl.  Damn, he was hot, and their dance was nicely done.  Very nice turn to instant regret too.  I'm sure we'll be exploring that next week. 

I'm less interested in the mysteries, as I'm happy for quiet character moments.  In particular, Mrs C got me tonight.  I'm South Asian, and while far removed from the partition b/c my family became indentured servants and moved to the Caribbean, I have heard many stories like Mr. Hassan's.  Mrs C at the cafe with the boy hearing his story and the sense of dread, disappointment, and heartbreak when she heard about the ring was palpable.  I don't know that I could forgive him either, IMO.

Man, Kathy's mother is a piece of work!  This is going to explode in Geordie's face.  Get it together, man.  Pay attention to what's happening in your house. 

I'm so dreading when the other shoe drops for Leonard.  I'm so happy he's happy, but...that's not this show. 

• Love 3
On 6/29/2020 at 4:03 PM, becauseIsaidso said:

Sexy Will in the alley was too reminiscent of Sidney/Amanda and I don't like the idea of Will being made into Sidney 2.0

Agreed.  At least Sidney and Amanda had the excuse of having waited for years.  Will pushing a woman up against the bricks with a hand up her dress seemed way too much for a first date. I was afraid we were going to see a dark, brutish side to Will.  

I miss the early seasons of the show.  I guess I find unrequited passion more interesting than what we have now with Leonard taking ridiculous risks and Will being just too much too soon.

I am glad Mrs. C will probably be back in the vicarage full time now.

• Love 5

As noted by HelenBaby up thread, Cathy’s mother Diana is most likely bi-polar. My own mother grew up with a mentally ill mother in the ‘30s and ‘40s. The shame, the concealment, the rudimentary “treatment”... 

As we know, marriage isn’t perfect and people aren’t either. You can screw up royally and get another go at it if the foundation, fundamental decency, love and forgiveness is there—see Geordie—but Jack Chapman felt no more guilt taking and using that ring than he did ditching his first love and baby. Some people put themselves first 100% of the time. 

Proposing to someone you just met is nuts and the not religious, ambitious and going places Ellie is no vicar’s wife. Good on Ellie for saying so. Will has a lot of work to do and demons to put to rest too. 

• Love 8
On 7/1/2020 at 7:05 AM, JudyObscure said:

I am glad Mrs. C will probably be back in the vicarage full time now.

Poor Mrs. C.  Gotta give her props for standing up for doing the right thing.  Chapman is a monster.

• Love 5
(edited)

The stuff with cathy's mom was sad, but something had to be done. 😞 i almost thought they'd try introducing her to a psychologist first, considering they met a whole bunch of people kinda in that field this episode. My heart goes out to cathy.

Geordie's been good this season. He's got an 'A' in the husband department so far this season, which makes me all the more angrier what they did to his character in seasons 2+3. 

4 for 4 with the ladies. Will we make it to a record 6 for 6? Had the killer pegged the moment she showed up on screen.

Glad mrs. C finally told someone what's going on. And proud of leonard for what seems to be him taking a big step forward by getting in touch with his dad.

Will proposing was the dumbest thing ever. How long have you known ellie???? Do we know how much time has passed since they've met? 

I'm with everyone in telling him he has some issues to sort out first.

My mom noticed that there seems to be even less churchy things going on this season which...i kind of agree with. We still get the end of the episode sermon, and i feel like there's been a handful of churchy conversations, but he seems to be doing even less vicar duties than sidney somehow. I feel like the show has almost all but lost that vicar-by-day/amateur sleuth-by-night feel to it.

Will walking out on leonard as the latter is trying to have a meaningful conversation with him was very sidney-like. I hope it doesn't become a habit.

I wish they'd give leonard something more to do this season. I know they probably want to focus on establishing will a bit more first, but still...when was the last time leonard got to give the sermon?

Edited by HoodlumSheep
  • Love 6

Oh,  I am enjoying this season so much, the writing has really improved and is so much more nuanced than the last couple of seasons. And what "angst" there is is earned and not contrived.  Quite a sad episode for both Mrs. C. and poor Cathy.  I was proud of Geordie and the way he handled the situation with his bipolar mother-in-law.  Having her committed is not an ideal solution obviously but there weren't really any other options available. And things couldn't go on like this.

I was glad Leonard comforted Mrs.C.

Will reminded me tonight how young he is.  The proposal was not his brightest moment. Luckily his girlfriend was showing common sense.

Another guilty woman! It's a theme.

• Love 8

Loved the episode. 

For the first time, Will started seeming like a real person to me and not just a motorcycle riding, boxing, rough kissing, oh so masculine even though he's a priest, guy.  Now we see he has a believable problem with controlling his sexual urges once he lets them off the chain.  Interesting!

Meanwhile, Geordie shows us how sexy gentleness can be.  I thought Kathy's mum's manic-depression, as they called it, was well shown.  Bless her heart and Kathy's for having to grow up with it.  The men in the white vans situation seems weird now, but it wasn't so bad when you compare it with today's only option -- calling the police to come and get your non-compliant loved one.

Mrs C and Leonard will always be my favorites.  When he covered her up with the blanket?  Pass the tissues.

• Love 7