Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E02: Training Days

• Start Topic

10 hours ago, ghoulina said:

oh man, I LIVED for the Fofty drama? Does anyone know if that coincided with filming at all? 

2 weeks before filming started and 2 weeks after they wrapped. Technically someone could have brought it up, but it's doubtful that they will.

Sheana has the tendency to overstate and exaggerate the state of her relationships with people.  If she's been on one date with a guy, she'll say that they're In Love.  If she's just made a new friend, she'll say that they're Best Friends.  In season 2, she said that by the end of the previous summer, she and Stassi became 'amazing friends'.  When tf were they ever amazing friends?  They were friend-LY at best. 

Edited by SarahPrtr
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
22 hours ago, snarts said:

Team Stassi here.  Sandoval's way too self-righteous for me, annoying me from the jump.  Pompous douche, I imagine he & Ariana sit around telling each other how great they are.

I imagine Stassi and Beau sit around telling each other how great Stassi is. 

Personally, I think Sandoval and Ariana are among the least odious of this rancid soup of VPR chucklefucks. 

1 hour ago, SarahPrtr said:

Sheana has the tendency to overstate and exaggerate the state of her relationships with people.  If she's been on one date with a guy, she'll say that they're In Love.  If she's just made a new friend, she's say that they're Best Friends.  In season 2, she said that by the end of the previous summer, she and Stassi became 'amazing friends'.  When tf were they ever amazing friends?  They were friend-LY at best. 

Totally. How many times last season did she try to convince us that she Adam the Penguin lover were “BOST FRONDS!!” Girl is delusion personified. 

Edited by Duke2801
  • LOL 4
  • Love 6
18 hours ago, cheewhiz said:

Why is Lala acting like she is better than everyone? Jameson? Gimme a break Lala. She just rubs me the wrong way so far this year and I was a total Lala stan last year. It's over, she can leave any moment now and move on to RHOBH  She would be much better there.

Did you mean RHoOC? That's more her level.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

RHOBH could be a fit.

Imagine the scintillating conversations she and Ericka can have over BJ's and PJ's!  DSL conversations!

Was it Ericka who talked about DSL?  Am I confusing her with someone else?  I know she has a PJ.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, dosodog said:

RHOBH could be a fit.

Imagine the scintillating conversations she and Ericka can have over BJ's and PJ's!  DSL conversations!

Was it Ericka who talked about DSL?  Am I confusing her with someone else?  I know she has a PJ.

It was Erika. I think she was discussing different makeup applications for different events. She has a PJ because sometimes she leads with her DSL. 

• LOL 5
On 1/15/2020 at 2:20 PM, LibertarianSlut said:

Brittney was annoying me.  I don’t like when she slides into territory of being too pleased with herself, which has been happening a lot. 

IKR?? Two episodes in and she is so far up her own arse, it's annoying af. She was almost, no, she WAS, squeeing with glee and self importance when she was flashing those rings around. Remember where you've come from hunty and how quickly you could end up back there, okay?! Whoever said she's changed from that sweet girl into a total big headed bitch, was absolutely right! I'm not looking forward to seeing what she's like by the end of this season.

• Love 6
35 minutes ago, aussieinsydney said:

IKR?? Two episodes in and she is so far up her own arse, it's annoying af. She was almost, no, she WAS, squeeing with glee and self importance when she was flashing those rings around. Remember where you've come from hunty and how quickly you could end up back there, okay?! Whoever said she's changed from that sweet girl into a total big headed bitch, was absolutely right! I'm not looking forward to seeing what she's like by the end of this season.

Remember she claimed she would get prego on her wedding night???  As far as I know she’s still not with child.  Has she addressed that yet?  Or does she dismiss it like everything else.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

I agreed with so much of what you all said. I "liked" almost every comment! lol

On 1/14/2020 at 10:52 PM, breezy424 said:

I actually liked what Jax said to Carter.  Don't judge.  I had a moment.  Go away Carter....in your BMW.

I also liked the Jax talk. I felt like Jax was being an honest to god friend to Kristin in that moment by NOT just bashing her and telling her she's stupid, and instead telling Carter that what he was doing to Kristin wasn't right and that they all saw that Carter was taking advantage of Kristin's inability to walk away.

Along with that - does anyone actually know why Kristin and Carter are breaking up? Because clearly Kristin doesn't care that Carter is a lazy mooch at all (only the friends care about that) so what is the reason here?? Because Kristin clearly feels something special is being broken apart and acting as if they have no choice in the matter: "maybe he's upset because our family is breaking up!" ?? Is she JUST breaking up with him to satisfy her friends? I understand Carter is a worthless douche and Kristin needs a man who will truly appreciate her wiley ways, BUT Kristin genuinely doesn't seem to want to break up and we all know Carter isn't going anywhere unless he has to so... what is this reason again??

On 1/14/2020 at 10:53 PM, ghoulina said:

Scheana can say it's just a vibe, but she is 100% making Dayna do the grunt work because of Max. I mean, she bought the guy an Apple watch for Thanksgiving!! (Who buys Thanksgiving gifts???)

Then there's Brett's 7 hour "I'm just not that into you" speech.... Which left Scheana confused - because he kissed her the first night they met. So he MUST have felt something. Well, yea, until he kissed you.

Sheena is seriously the woman in a Lifetime movie that is in the house of a man from her past, standing in the dark in the master bedroom, watching him and his wife sleeping, while ominous foreshadowing music plays in the background.

On 1/15/2020 at 7:27 AM, metalchik said:

Y'all can hate on Sandoval all you want but I love him and always will, which is why I will need Stassi to step the fuck down next episode. lol

I'm a Sandoval fan. He is pompous about his looks but otherwise I think he's the most real person on the show. He calls Stassi and Katie out on their shit, and he is so zen in how he can still be a great friend to Tom and support him while simultaneously calling out Tom's wife when she deserves it but not in a way that is so disrespectful to his friend that he burns that friendship to the ground. It's some kind of talent! I wish I had that.  Instead I'm just 'real' in a blunt way that makes everyone get pissed. LOL

On 1/16/2020 at 3:30 PM, cheewhiz said:

Why is Lala acting like she is better than everyone? Jameson? Gimme a break Lala. She just rubs me the wrong way so far this year and I was a total Lala stan last year. It's over, she can leave any moment now and move on to RHOBH  She would be much better there.

I don't get this either. I thought it was even weird in the last episode when LVP was saying "Lala is in a different place in her life now and I can't ask her to fly in for xyz". To me that came off as "well Lala is filthy rich now so she is more important because...money. And I honestly think that's it. She's somehow considered "better" because she has this man's money now and she is in that filthy rich club up there with LVP. Lisa, in that past episode scene, acted like Lala made some kind of life accomplishment by marrying rich, like that's an actual career goal or something that her and Lisa both accomplished! Ridiculous.

Edited by Mazzy
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7

Lala and Roly Poly Randall aren’t married yet, and I kind of wonder why.  It doesn’t even seem like she is actively planning a wedding.  And you know she would be bragging all around town how she’s spending myman’s money left and right on it.  I wonder if he ever intends on actually going through with it.  I mean I wouldn’t blame him if he didn’t, it would make it a lot easier for him to trade for a younger model which he inevitably will do.  And she will be entitled to none of his money.  

Why is she back in Utah anyway?

• Love 7
17 hours ago, aussieinsydney said:

Whoever said she's changed from that sweet girl into a total big headed bitch, was absolutely right! I'm not looking forward to seeing what she's like by the end of this season.

No, she was always a big-headed bitch, she was just hiding that side of her.  I will never believe that a person who has been sweet all of her life would change because of __(insert reason)___.  Just like suddenly coming into money doesn't change you, it just brings out who you always were, exponentially.  The original cast members were earning $300 or less per week before the show started, but now all have at least six figures in their bank accounts.  That made them become more of who they always were, which is total effing douches and assholes.

I don't think Brittany's a bad or malicious person, but this sweet Southern-oh-shucks-y'all persona is just an act.  Sweet Southern girls don't lie about never having watched reality television, pick the shittiest guy from a show, move to LA and get her boobs done.  She's always wanted to be famous, she's always wanted to move to LA and was just waiting for the right time.

My mother is the same.  Everybody sees her as this super-nice Christian, church-going, sweet person who cares about everyone.  But of course I know better.  When I was young, she would abandon and neglect me for days at a time, disappear somewhere when she felt like it and left me alone to deal with my very abusive father and didn't protect me from him.  So now, I can spot fake-nice people very quickly.  Having said that, it's really difficult to convince others what I can see in those types of people, because they tend to only see the façade.  Or maybe that's just what they want to see.

5 hours ago, geauxaway said:

And you know she would be bragging all around town how she’s spending myman’s money left and right on it.  I wonder if he ever intends on actually going through with it. 

That's for next season of Vanderpump Rules!  You can only have one couple be the centre of attention per season.  Nobody would want to share the wedding limelight with another couple, especially if Jax is part of that.

• Love 6
On 1/18/2020 at 12:19 AM, geauxaway said:

Remember she claimed she would get prego on her wedding night???  As far as I know she’s still not with child.  Has she addressed that yet?  Or does she dismiss it like everything else.

She said they held off trying right away because she didn’t want to be too hugely pregnant to fly to Stassi’s wedding in Europe.

I did read that somebody in the cast is currently pregnant though, so it could be her or Katie. 

• Love 4
On 1/17/2020 at 11:40 PM, aussieinsydney said:

I always  thought Brittany's southern farm girl act was just an act. If memory serves, she flew to Vegas to meet Jax and claimed to have never seen this show.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
On 1/19/2020 at 5:07 AM, Duke2801 said:

She said they held off trying right away because she didn’t want to be too hugely pregnant to fly to Stassi’s wedding in Europe.

I did read that somebody in the cast is currently pregnant though, so it could be her or Katie. 

She looked MASSIVE on wwhl a few weeks ago.  Her face is puffed up.  Either she's pregnant, or she let herself go after the wedding.

Edited by heatherchandler
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, hummingbird said:

inquiring minds, mine, want to know how that happens from waiting tables

But they don’t just wait tables they make money from this show, paid appearances and most of them have a decent enough following on IG ark make a pretty good living off of ads.

• Love 2

The best part of Dayna’s standup was when she asked if anyone out there had any experience with toxic men and Sandoval raised his hand with the biggest “oh Girl” grin on his face! 😂😂😂😂 oh Flat Iron, never change. 

• Love 1
On 1/15/2020 at 2:20 PM, LibertarianSlut said:

Saying that telling a 27 year old man that you’re freezing your eggs is like yelling fire in a crowded movie theater is actually funny, and something Stassi probably wishes she said.  Dayna needs to take her comedy more seriously though.  She sucked at stand-up.  Pushing the envelope alone is not sufficient to be funny.  

Absolutely.  At the same time, I did roll my eyes at the words "A 27-year-old Boy."  I mean, I know that these people are physically 50 years old with the maturity of an 8-year-old, but a 27-year-old is not a boy!!!  You want the older generations to charge up to you with "When I was 27, I was married with 10 kids!!!"???

Stand-up is not something you Just Do.  You need to be genuinely funny and talented to make people laugh on the spot.  If you're able to take everyday events and experience which are shared by almost everyone and make them humorous, then you can make people laugh.  That's why comedians like Peter Kay and Jimeoin are so popular amongst the audience, because they can make you laugh by sharing everyday experiences.

To wash yourselves of bad bad standup by these talentless dickwads on the show, here's a funny segment from Peter Kay's show:

Speaking of misheard lyrics, there was an instance where I thought I HAD misheard the lyrics, but turns out I didn't.  In 'Love don't cost a thing", JLo sings that if she needs some floss, she's got her own.  I was like, No, that has to be something else.  Why is she singing about Dental Floss in this song???  But it WAS floss.  Wtf.

On 1/15/2020 at 2:53 PM, ghoulina said:

Scheana can say it's just a vibe, but she is 100% making Dayna do the grunt work because of Max. I mean, she bought the guy an Apple watch for Thanksgiving!! (Who buys Thanksgiving gifts???)

That's what my American friends were saying last year about Thanksgiving family gatherings, and that they were going to go even if they're in lockdown, because it's the one holiday where you get to eat a huge amount of food and NOT have to give gifts!!

• Love 2