Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
ohjoy

S02.E01: Fasten Your Seatbelts

Now that they made Cal look better, please do something with those Groucho Marx eyebrows on Michaela,

• Like 5
  • Laugh 5

I think the psychiatrist/shady government person is very interested in that baby's paternity. It would probably be safer for them to proclaim that the baby's father is Danny, rather than Ben. They're already interested in Cal, they might suspect that the baby will develop some special abilities as well.

• Useful 2

13 hours ago, alvajon said:

so to me, anyway, it makes sense that the baby is Danny’s.  They need to do the right thing and get the DNA test done now, and tell Danny if he is the father.  That doesn’t make it “our time”. 

You're expecting Grace to do the right thing???  When has she ever done the right thing?  In fairness to Grace, she did have no idea that her husband and son would return, so I can't blame her.  She just needs to decide what the fuck she wants,  While Ben should have the right to question her decisions, the pregnancy is solely Grace's choice and she should do what's best for her and the baby.  She needs to put all this craziness behind and think of the baby.  If removing herself from the business of the Returnees and the Callings is beneficial for her and the baby then do it.  Meanwhile, don't prevent those who want to solve the mystery from doing what THEY think is right.  If that includes understanding Saanvi's need to team with her husband, well then so be it.

Edited by Jacks-Son

5 hours ago, Clanstarling said:

They're already interested in Cal, they might suspect that the baby will develop some special abilities as well.

Cal is still running around all over the place with no one watching him.  He has some pretty lousy parents.  That said, the kid is so damn annoying it wouldn't bother me if he disappeared for awhile.

Ben needs to stop with the Clark Kent act of taking off his glasses.   He either need to get a chain like a lady librarian or put in contacts.

I had a really horrible experience with eye surgery,  I don't want him to go down the path of having eye surgery.  That would just remind me of my own eye surgery.

• Sad 1

On 1/7/2020 at 3:14 AM, Lily H said:

The very first thing that popped into my head when someone said "Save the Passengers" was "Save the Cheerleader, Save the World"!

I laughed at Michaela clutching her left side every now and then, when she had so clearly been shot on the right.

LOL my better half has no interest in this show but the minute he overheard "Save The Passengers" from across the room, he immediately recalled the iconic line from Heroes.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 1

On 1/9/2020 at 10:24 AM, Jacks-Son said:

You're expecting Grace to do the right thing???  When has she ever done the right thing?  In fairness to Grace, she did have no idea that her husband and son would return, so I can't blame her.  She just needs to decide what the fuck she wants,  While Ben should have the right to question her decisions, the pregnancy is solely Grace's choice and she should do what's best for her and the baby.  She needs to put all this craziness behind and think of the baby.  If removing herself from the business of the Returnees and the Callings is beneficial for her and the baby then do it.  Meanwhile, don't prevent those who want to solve the mystery from doing what THEY think is right.  If that includes understanding Saanvi's need to team with her husband, well then so be it.

Yep, you’re right...

• Like 1

On 1/7/2020 at 10:44 AM, Camera One said:

Grace sure isn't being forthcoming about anything.  She didn't tell Ben that she and Danny were trying to have a baby and then countered with a defensive "Well, I thought you guys were dead." 

image.png.c0dce0935cdebdbce5a8e2a73f9a2461.png

• Like 2