Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E08: Boba

ferjy
  • Start Topic

Holy Canoli! When Julian held the doll over the railing I could hardly breathe. I was sure it would turn into the baby as it was falling. 

I was hoping they’d reveal more about Jericho’s death when Julian was in the rainy past timeline. 

A couple of possible clues I noticed were Julian’s ring and his father’s ring. They seemed to focus on them in the episode. And that blasted malfunctioning coffee machine was lit up in the background as Julian and his father were talking. M. Night loves his obscure clues. 

I have to say, Rupert Grint has been fantastic in this. I always thought he was the best of the main three actors in the Harry Potter series, but this proves he has acting chops. 

• Like 1
  • Love 8

I first thought the baby turned back into a doll since Leanne wasn't with him. But it still was a doll after she came back from her date, so I'm not sure... 😕

Also, how many episodes is this going to be? I read somewhere that there will be 10 episodes. (If that's the case then they better start explaining some things soon)

• Love 2
(edited)
On 1/6/2020 at 1:07 AM, Eve93 said:

Also, how many episodes is this going to be? I read somewhere that there will be 10 episodes. (If that's the case then they better start explaining some things soon)

Yes, 10 episodes. M. Night thinks we know what’s coming because of all the obscure clues he left. He’s giving us way too much credit. 😄

Edited by ferjy

Your description is from American Horror Story.

19 hours ago, ferjy said:

n anthology series centering on different characters and locations, including a house with a murderous past, an insane asylum, a witch coven, a freak show circus, a haunted hotel, a possessed farmhouse, a cult, the apocalypse, and a slasher summer camp.

On 1/7/2020 at 4:11 AM, ferjy said:

Yes, 10 episodes. M. Night thinks we know what’s coming because of all the obscure clues he left. He’s giving us way too much credit. 😄

It's renewed for the second season, based on that and on what critics who watched the whole thing write in their reviews  I guess we won't have any answers anytime soon.