Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E02: 1,000 Pounds to Freedom LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, aliya said:

Please (said in a nice way). Ever meet anyone from NYC or DC? Some of these folks think they'd fall off the ends of the earth if they went anywhere else. 

Ok, BUT, they’ve probably been to LA and/or Europe or Asia

• Love 3

She loves their cooking videos? What I've seen of their "cooking" was just disgusting.

That woman's son wanted to be anywhere else...

-----

Chubby Bunny is stupid. The big danger is choking, and the Heimlich is basically useless even on a normal size person when you're choking on something soft like that. Imagine trying to give these two the Heimlich?

-----

Oh, man, the dietitian's reaction so "sodies."  And their mother's diet soda sugar cancellation theory. 😄

Edited by ams1001
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
21 minutes ago, ThereButFor said:

I’m blaming age this time around, managed to gain 70 pounds since last April for no good reason and it just isn’t budging.  Ugh.

I'm with ya👍

I do have to say...I know this is a serious health matter, but their humor and giggling is contagious....cracks me up  😂

• Love 1

Tamy, your "I was saying the same thing" is just ridiculous coming from someone who weighs over 600 pounds...  It's one thing if a 100-pound pixie gives food advice for weight loss (which may still be craptastic) but it's something totally different if someone who is 600 pounds and still gaining does the same unless "don't do what I do".

• Love 1