Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E02: Mutually Assured Destruction

Mostly I watch this because I recognize Collette from MTV’s Scream which I really enjoyed. This I enjoy a lot less.   I hate all the young cheerleaders so I am not sure how long I will keep up with thiS if something super major like a psycho killer doesn’t happen.

i miss Scream.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

I'm not sure how I feel about this show. I started watching because it's about cheerleaders, and I was a cheerleader all through school, so I love all things cheer. HOWEVER, this is mainly super boring. I'm not sure I care enough to stick around and see who killed who or what happened.

• Love 3

I liked the first episode, but this one was a slog.  While it was all a bit weird and odd, I found myself strangely compelled with it after finishing viewing.  Maybe if nothing still happens in the next episode, I'll be out.

On 1/8/2020 at 5:34 PM, Chaos Theory said:

Mostly I watch this because I recognize Collette from MTV’s Scream which I really enjoyed.

I'm halfway through watching this mediocre at best show and the big, giant glaring thing that keeps sticking out to me the most is that Willa Fitzgerald was woefully miscast as Collette.  I am not buying what she is selling at all. 

She was great in Scream but not suited to play dark, mysterious seductress Collette.

As far as the show itself?  Meh.  I will finish watching it but will definitely not missing it when I am done.