Type keyword(s) to search

90 Days Fiance': Most Outrageous Moments

• Start Topic

Tonight from 8:00-10:00 EST is Reliving the most outrageous moments by looking back at some favorite couples: through unforgettable arrivals, culture clashes, lies, skeptical family and relationship breakdowns; each couple has fought to find lasting love across the globe.

Nothing like some extra 90DF cheer.

I watched it periodically (switching to watch my Vikings lose to the Packers 😞 ) and noticed at least a few couples that were on the show before I became a viewer.  It included Darcy's first meeting with Jesse, Larissa with Colt etc.  They had a lot of ads for their other shows so it basically was filler.  It's on a couple more times but it's really a waste of time.

• Love 3

Watching it now and there's some scenes I missed before. Nicole receives a call from a friend, "HUH? What voice recordings?", her friend tells her Azan is talking to other women and the recordings are online. OOPS and LOL at Azan trying to talk his way out of it. 

• LOL 2
On 12/23/2019 at 9:30 PM, tvrox said:

hey seem to be talking about a new couple? I think this is actually a new episode, not a most memorable moments?

I taped it and have it on in the background and now halfway through it seems to be scenes from the 90 Days 'Just Landed' show

• Useful 1

These must be the show segments. I haven't had a chance to watch them yet, but it hasn't been on TV when I wanted to see it, either, so

If it will load, I'm going to post them under a spoiler tab to save room on the screen.

Spoiler

2 hours ago, Ciarrai said:

This special just reminds me how much I hated Larissa, and how much of a drip Jenny is.

I agree, and it just reminds me how much I loathe these people who meet online in January, never meet until August but say they have been dating for eight months.  No you have not, you have been communicating online for eight months.  Dating is going out to movies, museums, dinner, parks, shopping, etc.  NOT sitting around, filtered, saying "Oh I love you so much, baby!!"

On 12/24/2019 at 9:19 AM, sagittarius sue said:

On 12/24/2019 at 9:19 AM, sagittarius sue said:

I watched it periodically (switching to watch my Vikings lose to the Packers 😞 ) and noticed at least a few couples that were on the show before I became a viewer.  It included Darcy's first meeting with Jesse, Larissa with Colt etc.  They had a lot of ads for their other shows so it basically was filler.  It's on a couple more times but it's really a waste of time.

I hear you on the Vikings loss, @sagittarius sue.  I feel you.

(Sorry for the double quote and the first one being blank, my computer is being wonky.

• Love 3