Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

(edited)

Apparently, Eddie thought it would be a good idea to install wood or laminate flooring over a cushion material.  Unfortunately, with people dropping heavy weights on the floor, the planks started separating.  As Tamra described it, it was like placing a jigsaw puzzle on a pillow and then pushing down on part of it.  She seemed to take great pleasure in announcing that Eddie screwed up big time.

Doesn't common sense say not to install hardwood or laminate in a gym where weights will be dropped on it?  The weight area at my gym is carpeted.  Wood flooring seems...stupid. 

Agree with this. My speculation is he had an affair. Shannon wanted to forgive him and save the marriage, said she forgave him and that they would move forward, but really can't/hasn't forgiven him so she picks at him constantly. Passive aggressive behavior - I love you, I forgive you, BUT you WILL pay for it for the rest of your life.

I agree.  Not to veer off topic, but my best friend experienced some "indiscretions" in her marriage awhile back.  She promised herself that if she stayed w/her husband that she would forgive and move on.  She had a real hard time with that.   I remember I visited her not long after they had worked things out and she constantly nitpicked him for everything. I had never seen behavior so passive aggressive.  I ended up bringing it up to her and the thing is--she recognized that she was doing it, didn't want to act that way, but couldn't help it.  I just see a lot of my friend in how Shannon is acting towards David.   

Edited by beaker73
  • Love 1

Apparently, Eddie thought it would be a good idea to install wood or laminate flooring over a cushion material.  Unfortunately, with people dropping heavy weights on the floor, the planks started separating.  As Tamra described it, it was like placing a jigsaw puzzle on a pillow and then pushing down on part of it.  She seemed to take great pleasure in announcing that Eddie screwed up big time. 

Is THAT what Tamra was babbling about with "puzzles on pillows"? I couldn't figure out what she was trying to say!

My first thought on this is do they do any research on anything they've done for the business or do they just go with what they thought sounded great.  I mean, sounds like the location was flawed.  They probably got the space because it was cheap without factoring in all the benefits and reasons why you pay to get a good location?  Did they research pricing?  Did they do any market research to find some unique niche they could fill because it sounds like they are running a business with hours so they can have a life beyond the business.  And anyone who own a business will tell you you have to sacrifice time to make it successful.

I truly think they just figured that their celebrity was going to bring in people, no matter where they plopped the gym and no matter what they offered.  People would sign up for the mere joy of being close to them.

Didn't we see them last season visiting a "competitor" for tips?

• Love 1

I thought when they started the finesse studio and they were interviewing that other gym Tamra said she had $70-80,000 to invest and wanted to know if that was enough. If true the floor was a huge mistake and almost half their budget. On the other hand Tamra gave talking heads several times on how she wasn't into setting up the gym and that was Eddie's job because she supplied the start up money.  Dumb ass...

• Love 1
(edited)

David pled guilty to misdemeanor assault, which means he was indeed convicted, probably as a strategy to avoid the risk of a lengthier legal process and more serious felony charge, and that he had to assume culpability in open court for "violence" against Shannon. This happened nine years after OJ, and I personally find it difficult to imagine a case in which a wealthy white man with the support of his wife/victim gets completely railroaded. There are too many ambiguities for me to label David a wifebeater, but, for the same reason, I'm not comfortable assuming Shannon bears culpability alone or primarily for the state of the Beador marriage even though that's what the footage suggests . . . I actually don't think Heather is insecure. Sometimes superciliousness is just earnest superciliousness. I have a friend who dislikes a different friend of mine and the first is in no way threatened by the second; she just enjoys needling her by correcting any errors/mistakes. That characteristic in itself has never bothered my about Heather; it's the selectivity with which she applies it. Double standards, illogical justifications, and strains of reasoning aside, in what world are Alexis and Shannon, however grating they may be, more offensive than Vicki and a woman who, let it never be forgotten, exhorted her son to perpetrate sexual battery on camera on an intoxicated cast mate?

Have seen this information from a credible source? Did you get this from mainstream media or court records? The only place I could find it was less than credible sources like Radar Online and Star Magazine.

In fact, I found conflicting information from another less than credible source.

http://stoopidhousewives.com/2013/12/04/housewives-news-shannon-beador-david-beadors-assaultbattery-charges-is-alleged-new-rhoc-shannon-beador-another-fake-it-til-you-make-it-case-tamballs-cuts-cut-rate/

Edited by psychnurse
  • Love 2
(edited)

I thought the model was very pretty too except her bolt-ons. They were terrible. Maybe some day the will come up with a good tear shaped implant that doesn't shift. But, those round ones look terrible especially on thin women. I bet she would have looked a lot sexier without them.

Edited by psychnurse
  • Love 4

Although I am leery of the above-reference publications the information came from public records.  Shannon gives an interview in one of the stories- I believe it is the Star.  Usually these publications use sources close to or an insider if they are just making crap up. 

I don't think the main stream media is terribly interested in a 12 year old DV charge.  It may sound cynical but Shannon has a long ways to go before she gets a People feature. 

• Love 1
(edited)

Is David blue collar? Just because he grew up in Michigan without crystal massages and owns a construction company doesn't mean he is blue collar (not that there is anything wrong with being blue collar).

I think it's more about how Shannon perceives his back ground. She thinks he's blue collar and has brought it up several times in several ways. She's actually been really snobby and cruel about correcting his grammar, table manners, the way he hangs Christmas lights because he didn't grow up as educated and refined as her and her daughters. Honestly if my (theoretical) husband spoke to me the way Shannon routinely speaks to David I would be out the door.

Edited by FozzyBear
  • Love 3

How many times have we heard both Shannon and David emphasize that David rarely drinks? A bunch. Which is odd to me since he has a drink in his hand a LOT. And he sounds half-lit to me 80% of the time.

I know he's being portrayed as the poor victim of his harridan wife, but I'm not buying it. Something's not right with that guy.

I thought it was interesting that when they were all leaving the restaurant to head over to Andale's (spelling?) that the camera showed David lingering to finish his drink even though the others had already left the table.  In light of the drinking discussions regarding David, that scene piqued my curiosity.  

• Love 1

Did anyone else chuckle when the swimsuit store owner said her clients don't want padded bikini tops? I thought, yeah, of course not, I assume most of her clients have implants, and wouldn't need padding.

I thought it was more because her clients like having the headlight effect..

If Terry's business goes south they don't have the kind of family money to sustain their lifestyle. Which makes me wonder why Terry would want to be on this show. I would think this would hurt his business, showing himself to be such a gossipy little hen, unprofessional, petty, purring on airs. I would never go to any doctor who I saw behave as he does. And if his wife's looks  are an example of his work? Pfft! I'd never even consider him as my surgeon.

I believe it's been said on here numerous times (on this very thread, in fact) that it was Terry's idea for Heather to be on this show, not Heather's....Terry was on the show 'The Swan' and now he's on 'Botched'....he seems to be the famewhore in the family...seems to me Heather just wants to be an 'actress/working mom'!!

Agree with you about Terry's work....in last week's episode (where the family had to gather to watch Heather's 'cameo' in Hawaii 5-0) her face, especially her nose, resembled Michael Jackson's, before his got really messed up....

And if his wife's looks  are an example of his work? Pfft! I'd never even consider him as my surgeon.

Are husbands legally allowed to perform surgeries on their wive? Wouldn't that be some sort of conflict? Is it different for cosmetic procedures versus standard medical procedures? I'm just curious because, I know that Adrienne was always very quick to say that Paul did not do any of her procedures on Beverly Hills, and I assumed it was because they were married. 

Although, even if Terry is responsible for Heather's face, Heather doesn't admit to having any work done, so we would probably never know the truth there. But, I am curious about whether or not a doctor can practice a medical procedure on his or her spouse.

No one has mentioned this, I don't think, but in that segment with Sun Kitten Lizzie peddling her ruched-heinie swimwear, Lizzie wasn't the one who bothered me most. The bikini model was cute as hell, but her fiddling with her hair coquettishly every time she made a cute li'l turn in the suit drove me nuts. Cute turn, place hair in front to one side, another cute turn, place hair in front to the side, and so on. Sheesh. She looked like she was auditioning for something. What, I don't know. 

Also, I have to say that "Baby's Got Her Blue Jeans On" is a really dumb name for a suit. I mean, one or two words, OK, but I find that name just dumb, dumb, dumb. And now I'm thinking that Lizzie is a dumb-dumb. If you take a look at her website, it's easy to spot several spelling and punctuation errors. That's not the caliber of work by someone who would have made valedictorian at my high school. And I'd like to think that she took a stab at proofreading the site herself.

Of course she did the proofreading!  She's done this business all on her own with no one's help, with only 100K from her dad! ;)

Are husbands legally allowed to perform surgeries on their wive? Wouldn't that be some sort of conflict? Is it different for cosmetic procedures versus standard medical procedures? I'm just curious because, I know that Adrienne was always very quick to say that Paul did not do any of her procedures on Beverly Hills, and I assumed it was because they were married. 

Although, even if Terry is responsible for Heather's face, Heather doesn't admit to having any work done, so we would probably never know the truth there. But, I am curious about whether or not a doctor can practice a medical procedure on his or her spouse.

Remember this story?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/12/plastic-surgeon-botoxes-and-boob-jobs-daughters_n_4434452.html

• Love 1

Although I am leery of the above-reference publications the information came from public records.  Shannon gives an interview in one of the stories- I believe it is the Star.  Usually these publications use sources close to or an insider if they are just making crap up. 

I don't think the main stream media is terribly interested in a 12 year old DV charge.  It may sound cynical but Shannon has a long ways to go before she gets a People feature. 

The story I posted says the charges were dropped. It even shows the court records so I'm confused.

(edited)

The story I posted says the charges were dropped. It even shows the court records so I'm confused.

I believe this was posted earlier but, no, charges were not dropped.  I think it was a plea deal.  

He later pled guilty to misdemeanor counts of assault and “battery against cohabitant” and was placed on three years of informal probation, during which he completed the batterer’s treatment program.

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/04/shannon-beador-david-domestic-dispute-violence/

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 2
(edited)

I said weeks (and many episodes) ago that I thought that David has been mentally checked out, disengaged, disconnected and disinterested for a long time, and I feel the same after this week's episode. 

I know that Shannon is a pain in the ass with all of her nitpicking, harping and criticizing.   That would be hard to live with.   However, I doubt that she just started that behavior out of nowhere, for no reason, mid-marriage.  Either she was like that before she and David got married, and he just ignored it because the sex was awesome, or she is harboring some secret resentment towards him -- as others here have said -- for something he did that she can't let go of.   And her intuition might be telling her that David is still up to shenanigans on the side -- a suspicion that, quite frankly, I am not sure she'd be incorrect about.  I would not be surprised if he has had some extracurricular fun.

The whole relationship just reeks of dysfunction.

When David was telling Shannon that he wants to be happy and was asking her if she wants to be happy, I really felt like he wanted to say, "So, let's just end this miserable situation now so we can both be happy."  But she wouldn't let him fully go there (even though she knew that's what he was getting at), so she threw out a bit of guilt and steered him away from it.  Also, he probably considered how he might 'come across' on TV if he suggested ending his marriage in front of the cameras.

I still think that Shannon and David had been having major problems long before filming began -- there is a lot more to that story that we don't know -- and in her mind she probably hoped that being on camera would somehow keep them together, keep him from leaving or make their marriage stronger.  (I think that both Shannon and David are probably drinking too much to try to escape how unhappy they are.)   He probably just agreed to appear on the show to keep her from having a meltdown/breakdown, and then was regretting it soon after.  I think he wants out, and she is trying to think of anything she can do or say to keep him there.

On a lighter note, while it's great that everyone was having fun in Mexico, that was some of the worst dancing I have seen any humans do -- from Brooks' weird side-head-bobbing move;  to Shannon's stiff, unsexy shimmy;  to whatever Vicki was trying to do;  to David's awkward arms-up stance.  That was cringe-worthy.

Edited by Sherry67
  • Love 1

I guess it is a question best left for the Reunion and Shannon to reiterate..  The only other explanation is that upon the successful completion of the community service and anger management course the charges were then reverted to a 'dropped' status.

• Love 1

I believe this was posted earlier but, no, charges were not dropped.  I think it was a plea deal.  

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/04/shannon-beador-david-domestic-dispute-violence/

What about this though? This appears to show a record search.

http://stoopidhousewives.com/2013/12/04/housewives-news-shannon-beador-david-beadors-assaultbattery-charges-is-alleged-new-rhoc-shannon-beador-another-fake-it-til-you-make-it-case-tamballs-cuts-cut-rate/

The ALLEGED new Orange County Housewife, Shannon Beador’s HouseHusband had a run-in with the Orange County Court system!  NOTE:  This is a sure-fire indicator that the Beador’s are Bravo Housewife material!

Back in 2003, a complaint was filed in the OC Courts against David Beador for assault and battery… David Beador pled “Not Guilty” for assault…

rhoc shannon david beador assault arrow

Beador’s 2003 charges were dismissed in 2006 per the OC PenalCodeSection 1203.4 “Petition For Relief”…

rhoc beador charges dismissed 2006

NOTE:  Since the case was dismissed and closed, the complaint is not accessible.   Sounds like another RyanCulberson case!!

\

I think Shannon was ok with exposing the kinks in her marriage, even in her talking heads. With regards to the email situation, I think she figured she could contain it. Let's face it, they have hundreds of hours of footage. I believe that she felt that if she appealed to Heather, they could come to a consensus that the detail of him wanting to move wouldn't come out. Knowing that Tammy would want to make up for spilling the beans, they could agree not to discuss that issue on camera. She was hurt and felt that without Heather's partnership, she would be even more humiliated on national TV.

I agree. I think Shannon thought she could control the narrative regarding her marriage. That's a rookie mistake. THs are filmed throughout shooting and things are aired out of order all the time.

One of the people at the table with Heather knew David & contacted him. Despite her downplaying it, I think Heather was trashing them and that friend relayed that info. I believe Shannon has the right to be upset even if she should have known better about reality tv..

(edited)

The ALLEGED new Orange County Housewife, Shannon Beador’s HouseHusband had a run-in with the Orange County Court system!  NOTE:  This is a sure-fire indicator that the Beador’s are Bravo Housewife material!

Back in 2003, a complaint was filed in the OC Courts against David Beador for assault and battery… David Beador pled “Not Guilty” for assault…

Beador’s 2003 charges were dismissed in 2006 per the OC PenalCodeSection 1203.4 “Petition For Relief”…

NOTE:  Since the case was dismissed and closed, the complaint is not accessible.   Sounds like another RyanCulberson case!!

\

A former Mr. Persnickety had a charge (not DV) in which, upon successful completion of all contingencies of his plea, the charge was essentially dropped from his record once he appeared in court with proof of completion of the required program(s).  

Maybe it's that way with all misdemeanors.  

I've never been personally involved in the legal system, but I would think being on probation and being ordered to community service doesn't seem to equate with charges being dropped.  I'm of the understanding charges dropped means just that, no legal action because charges were dropped.  

But, hey, I could be wrong.  I don't write the news, I just report it (or links to it, as the case may be).  

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 1

I agree. I think Shannon thought she could control the narrative regarding her marriage. That's a rookie mistake. THs are filmed throughout shooting and things are aired out of order all the time.

One of the people at the table with Heather knew David & contacted him. Despite her downplaying it, I think Heather was trashing them and that friend relayed that info. I believe Shannon has the right to be upset even if she should have known better about reality tv..

Do we know who contacted David? I know there was a mutual friend of everyone at the lunch (which, who is this person?), but for some reason I thought production told David about it. Maybe to try and film his reaction or to keep the conflict with him and Sharon going?

(edited)

Do we know who contacted David? I know there was a mutual friend of everyone at the lunch (which, who is this person?), but for some reason I thought production told David about it. Maybe to try and film his reaction or to keep the conflict with him and Sharon going?

When Heather was retelling her version of the lunch gossip, she said it something to the effect it was a group of her "close friends" and "some not very close friends."  Something about the way she phrased that statement made me suspect that one of the women present for that lunch was also a friend of David and/or Shannon (which Heather probably didn't realize), and had told David about Heather's gossiping about their marriage over lunch. I got the impression Heather misread her "audience" over that lunch and at least one of the "not very close friends" ratted her out.  No one mentioned a particular name but I'm pretty sure Heather knew who it was.  

And since Heather already copped to gossiping about it over that non-Bravo-related lunch without cameras present, I'm thinking this might be one of the very few times production wasn't behind the drama.  

Edited by Persnickety1

\

It sounds like there is a manner in which a charge can be dismissed after the requirements of the sentence have been fulfilled (probation, fines, etc.)  According to the article below, which references the Penal Code Section in the Stoopid HW article, it doesn't erase the criminal record, but the finding of guilt is changed to dismissed. 

http://www.recordgone.com/statutes/california-penal-code-section-1203-4.php

• Love 3

I enjoyed watching Brooks play the part of the Host With The Most in Mexico, up to and including his Hallmark Greeting Card toast about the past not defining the future or whatever.  Funny thing about the past, though -- he wouldn't be there enjoying himself if not for the timeshare acquired by Vicki and Donn many years ago.  He gets to enjoy the fruits of someone else's labor for the foreseeable future, and strut around like a big shot as well.  I wonder if he paid for any part of that vacation.  Classic Brooks. 

• Love 6
(edited)

I said weeks (and many episodes) ago that I thought that David has been mentally checked out, disengaged, disconnected and disinterested for a long time, and I feel the same after this week's episode. 

I know that Shannon is a pain in the ass with all of her nitpicking, harping and criticizing.   That would be hard to live with.   However, I doubt that she just started that behavior out of nowhere, for no reason, mid-marriage.  Either she was like that before she and David got married, and he just ignored it because the sex was awesome, or she is harboring some secret resentment towards him -- as others here have said -- for something he did that she can't let go of.   And her intuition might be telling her that David is still up to shenanigans on the side -- a suspicion that, quite frankly, I am not sure she'd be incorrect about.  I would not be surprised if he has had some extracurricular fun.

The whole relationship just reeks of dysfunction.

Let's see, a good looking man who is very wealthy and is married to a crying, complaining, stick up the ass , nitpicking wife.  Of course he is cheating. Or was cheating. Or will cheat again.

Edited by demarti

It's strange because it shows he pled not guilty so he must have been tried and convicted for that penal code to apply. I suppose we will never know but it is one more situation where I think, what are these people smoking? How could they forget about a domestic violence charge? How did they figure it wouldn't come out and how do such dumb people manage to make so much money?

• Love 4
(edited)

Let's see, a good looking man who is very wealthy and is married to a crying, complaining, stick up the ass , nitpicking wife.  Of course he is cheating. Or was cheating. Or will cheat again.

I think David being good looking is a matter of taste.  I don't find him hot or appealing at all, not even slightly, but I suppose others would. 

I think it's a bit of a chicken-egg situation.  He was/is likely cheating (and, at the very least, he is totally, emotionally disconnected from her), and one could say that it is solely because of Shannon's personality.  However, much of her personality that is coming out -- the crying, nitpicking, complaining -- is due to his behavior too.  His actions (whatever those may be) are bringing out the worst in Shannon, and her reactions are pushing him away even more.  Their dysfunction is fueled by each one feeding off of the other's negative energy and reacting to it.

They're both at fault, I believe.  It is a bad situation all around (for the kids too), and David wants out of it so he can live the life he wants to live (which would ultimately be great for Shannon too, though she cannot see it yet), and Shannon is trying to cling to the thin strands of hope that she has left (to keep the marriage afloat). 

Edited by Sherry67
  • Love 4

I think David being good looking is a matter of taste.  I don't find him hot or appealing at all, not even slightly, but I suppose others would. 

I think it's a bit of a chicken-egg situation.  He was/is likely cheating (and, at the very least, he is totally, emotionally disconnected from her), and one could say that it is solely because of Shannon's personality.  However, much of her personality that is coming out -- the crying, nitpicking, complaining -- is due to his behavior too.  His actions (whatever those may be) are bringing out the worst in Shannon, and her reactions are pushing him away even more.  Their dysfunction is fueled by each one feeding off of the other's negative energy and reacting to it.

They're both at fault, I believe.  It is a bad situation all around (for the kids too), and David wants out of it so he can live the life he wants to live (which would ultimately be great for Shannon too, though she cannot see it yet), and Shannon is trying to cling to the thin strands of hope that she has left (to keep the marriage afloat). 

I don't find him very attractive either. I mean he's okay, nothing even close to special. Mario  and Apollo used to be the only husbands I found attractive but, I don't find Apollo attractive anymore, he is just too dumb.

• Love 3

I don't find him very attractive either. I mean he's okay, nothing even close to special. Mario  and Apollo used to be the only husbands I found attractive but, I don't find Apollo attractive anymore, he is just too dumb.

Yes!  Apollo used to seem much more attractive in the beginning, but his personality and life/business choices have made him much less so!   I, too, thought that Mario was a decent-looking man way back when (years ago) -- not someone I would normally be lusting after, but he was attractive enough.  Now, however, I just see a guy who was cheating with someone in his wife's own home, and...ick.

I guess I'm supposed to think that Eddie is hot.  Eh...

Brooks?  Um...no.

Terry...no.

What is Lizzie's husband's name?  Is it Christian or something?  As you can see, I barely even remember that he's there.

Has anyone printed any allegations of  his cheating?  Not all problems in a marriage are the result of infidelity.  Are the cheating allegations just speculation on places like this? Is it not as likely that they may he may have had a business reversal?  They overspent building their dream house?  Bad investment? In-law issues? Impotency?  Bad behavior at the hoedown?

I agree about Mario.  Apollo slipped right off the list with his stupidity.  Mauricio Umansky from RHOBH and Romain Zago from RHOM rank up there with the best looking husbands.  David has pretty eyes and a trim physique.   

• Love 1
(edited)

Has anyone printed any allegations of  his cheating?  Not all problems in a marriage are the result of infidelity.  Are the cheating allegations just speculation on places like this? Is it not as likely that they may he may have had a business reversal?  They overspent building their dream house?  Bad investment? In-law issues? Impotency?  Bad behavior at the hoedown?

I agree about Mario.  Apollo slipped right off the list with his stupidity.  Mauricio Umansky from RHOBH and Romain Zago from RHOM rank up there with the best looking husbands.  David has pretty eyes and a trim physique.   

I had to giggle at the "bad behavior at the hoedown" comment!  Lol.  He was very smiley and perky when an attractive woman was standing next to him!

Of course, there could be many, many reasons why marriages fall apart, and there may be many layers to the David-Shannon situation.   I am just stating what my personal sense of the situation is (which could be totally wrong), and I feel that David has been unfaithful at some point -- either in the past, or currently, or both.  It's just a feeling.  Whether he was justified or not justified in it is a different story, but I feel that he has been up to something on the side.

I had the same feeling about Mario a few RHoNY seasons ago too, and..... we've seen how that turned out.  He always seemed a little slimy to me.

And as much as I couldn't stand Kenya from Atlanta, I believed her when she said that Apollo wanted to hook up with her.  He struck me as being up to no good as well. 

On the flip side, there are a lot of husbands on these shows who I do not get that slimy feeling from, so I think that some of them are not up to any funny business on the side and are actually into their wives... um... so to speak..

Edited by Sherry67
  • Love 2

On the flip side, there are a lot of husbands on these shows who I do not get that slimy feeling from, so I think that some of them are not up to any funny business on the side and are actually into their wives... um... so to speak..

I can not think of ONE. 

• Love 1

I had to giggle at the "bad behavior at the hoedown" comment!  Lol.  He was very smiley and perky when an attractive woman was standing next to him!

Of course, there could be many, many reasons why marriages fall apart, and there may be many layers to the David-Shannon situation.   I am just stating what my personal sense of the situation is (which could be totally wrong), and I feel that David has been unfaithful at some point -- either in the past, or currently, or both.  It's just a feeling.  Whether he was justified or not justified in it is a different story, but I feel that he has been up to something on the side.

I had the same feeling about Mario a few RHoNY seasons ago too, and..... we've seen how that turned out.  He always seemed a little slimy to me.

And as much as I couldn't stand Kenya from Atlanta, I believed her when she said that Apollo wanted to hook up with her.  He struck me as being up to no good as well. 

I think David's bad behavior at the hoedown had to do with his behavior-in front of children at the mechanical bull riding area.  He was pretty base in some of his call-outs.  I think Shannon was mortified. 

• Love 1

I think Reid of NYC would not cheat on Aviva even thought everyone thinks she is so horrible. That seems to be a the core of the resentment that some of them have toward him.

Plus Heather's husband wouldn't cheat on her unless she told him to it.

• Love 3

The way Heather looked at Terry when he made a joke about the rescue dog situation makes me think he would fear for his life if he ever was busted fucking around. Heather rules the roost, no question.

And I agree with the poster above about Apollo and Kenya.  No question he was hoping to get with her. He's such a dope.  And Phaedra is either an idiot for marrying him or right there with him in his criminal exploits.

• Love 1
(edited)
I thought it was interesting that when they were all leaving the restaurant to head over to Andale's (spelling?) that the camera showed David lingering to finish his drink even though the others had already left the table.

Well, Brooks did say the tequila at Andales was bad. Maybe David wanted to savor the last of the good stuff.

Heather said something about her emotions/how she was feeling in those moments (i.e. ganged up on) and that was how she perceived Shannon's behavior.

Hah. Heather has four kids, so she knows full well what actual yelling and screaming entails.

From now on, Shannon should just shout the whole time whenever she converses with Heather, even if they're just discussing mundane shit like the weather.

How could they forget about a domestic violence charge?

Who says they did?

Edited by jaync
  • Love 1

Well, Brooks did say the tequila at Andales was bad. Maybe David wanted to savor the last of the good stuff.

Hah. Heather has four kids, so she knows full well what actual yelling and screaming entails.

From now on, Shannon should just shout the whole time whenever she converses with Heather, even if they're just discussing mundane shit like the weather.

Who says they did?

My point is, how could they think it wouldn't get out.

I wonder that all the damn time. I cannot believe some of the shit in these ladies pasts when they decide to go on a reality TV show and think it's not going to come out. Arrests, fraud, custody issues. Danielle from NJ was involved in a kidnapping! A kidnapping people! The internet has been around for a while. How do they think this stuff is going to stay buried?

• Love 1

There was a link to the Beador's court case in TWOP.  I don't know how to find it in the wayback machine (I can only look up if I know the page #).  I posted about this in the Shannon thread.  David stood up in court and admitted to using force.  There were visible injuries cited in the police report.  David took a plea.  As part of the plea, the charges would be dismissed if he stayed out of trouble, went to counseling and did service.  He met those requirements.   Unless there was a 3rd party present, I don't think we'll know what went on because neither David or Shannon look like they will spill.

Shannon is annoying, and might have been annoying back then.  No reason to get physical.   None.

Not surprised the swim shop agreed to carry Sun Kitten.  It was probably in exchange for the publicity.  I didn't see anything special in the line.

The 2nd bedroom in Vicki's condo was easily 2x as large as the original bedroom Vicki had assigned to the Beadors.   It was nice of Billy (the brother) to trade rooms.

Are there no showers at Cut Fitness?   According to the locals that post here, the location is a killer.  You'd think that is something both Tamra and Eddie would know with their background in real estate.

Heather is so phony.  I did laugh when Terry didn't follow the planned allergy/shelter script.  Heather looked genuinely pissed.  I remember Terry doing that to her last year too.  They are both such stuck up self impressed snobs.  So deserving of each other!

• Love 3

If it's not a medically necessary surgery where the doctor would be worried about a life or death situation but an elective procedure then yes, a doctor can perform surgery on his wife. I even saw a show about ER doctors where cameras follow them around (think it was Discovery Health channel) and one of the doctors stitched up the lip of one of his young sons who was brought to the ER by his wife after the kid fell in the bathtub. Other PS shows have had plastic surgeons do procedures on their wives, namely that one that was on E! channel a few years ago. When Heather was first on the show she showed some of the other women that she had Botox in her fridge so obviously Terry is injecting her at home. She may not admit to procedures (though she did cop to Botox, but many women do not consider Botox and fillers as "procedures", they think of those things as more along the lines of getting a facial) but just looking at her it's OBVIOUS, at least to me, that her nose, has been done, she has cheek implants, a forehead lift (all badly done ) and that she has poorly done Botox along with fillers. I've read other posters on various sites refer to her as the Grinch, Madame the puppet or looking like a marionette in general. I agree.

On a lighter note, while it's great that everyone was having fun in Mexico, that was some of the worst dancing I have seen any humans do -- from Brooks' weird side-head-bobbing move;  to Shannon's stiff, unsexy shimmy;  to whatever Vicki was trying to do;  to David's awkward arms-up stance.  That was cringe-worthy.

I know.  Give me Elaine dancing anytime!  http://youtu.be/HQu_NLRvULM

• Love 1

On a lighter note, while it's great that everyone was having fun in Mexico, that was some of the worst dancing I have seen any humans do -- from Brooks' weird side-head-bobbing move;  to Shannon's stiff, unsexy shimmy;  to whatever Vicki was trying to do;  to David's awkward arms-up stance.  That was cringe-worthy.

That was so very painful to watch, LOL!. Shannon looked like she was terrified to move too much or too quickly for fear of losing her balance on the bar on her sky high wedge shoes. Vicki made me want to throw up when she bent over to jiggle her cleavage for the crowd. UGH! When will she get it in her head that her gross, floppy, 50 yr old fake boobs are NOT sexy AT ALL and no one want to see them? For some reason she thinks she has a great sexy body (judging from the way she dresses and is always flashing that nasty cleavage) but IMO she is overweight, out of shape and gross. Time to cover up and dress your age Vicki. And act your age too. No one wants to see 50 yr old women dance on top of a bar. Leave that to the 20-something hotties. Such a desperate cry for attention! I'm shocked Shannon went along with it and climbed atop the bar. I loathe Heather but I at least respect her for never giving into the peer pressure of Vicki and Tamra when it comes to getting trashed and acting like trash when they go out to the bars on vacations. I would be the Heather in that situation - going up to my room and curling up with a book after dinner rather than getting drunk and dancing on top of bars. Brooks and David looked ridiculous too but at least their dancing was them enjoying the music in their own awkward little way rather than trying to be an attention whore like the women.

• Love 4

We don't know that they thought that, though. They could've expected/known that it would come out, but just didn't care. It's not like it happened recently, nor that they're obligated to publically divulge all the details.

We don't know that they thought that, though. They could've expected/known that it would come out, but just didn't care. It's not like it happened recently, nor that they're obligated to publically divulge all the details.

True, but judging by the way Shannon loses her shit when someone uses the word divorce or says she yelling I'm going to go ahead and guess she would be very upset if people started calling David a wife beater.

• Love 1

We don't know that they thought that, though. They could've expected/known that it would come out, but just didn't care. It's not like it happened recently, nor that they're obligated to publically divulge all the details.

Yeah, ...no. I don't buy that. they have children. They probably thought that because it was dismissed it wouldn't be revealed.

• Love 1
(edited)

True, but judging by the way Shannon loses her shit when someone uses the word divorce or says she yelling I'm going to go ahead and guess she would be very upset if people started calling David a wife beater.

Kind of like their protestations of how healthy and loving their relationship is.

I know lots of loving, healthy couples and not a one of them exhibits Shannon's bitterness nor has David's record of DV.

I would like to know the real reason they thought coming onto this show would be a good idea.  Besides the way their crumbling marriage is being portrayed and David's record of DV, it doesn't appear they have anything to gain from appearing on this trainwreck other than a paycheck.  Certainly they aren't hurting for money (although, again, with these Housewife participants, anything is possible).  It doesn't appear either Shannon or David have any wares they're trying to sell or even anything they're working on and using the show as a platform on which to build a brand.

I just don't get it.  Unless they honestly believe their representative of the typical OC family.  The whole reason for them being on this show just perplexes me.  

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 2
(edited)

I can actually sympathize with Shannon somewhat.  After one has been married for years, and the kids come, sometimes it's easy to become "mom" and "dad," and not the couple that you once were when you first got together and had no responsibilities.  Sometimes you do start to feel like roommates--everyone is so exhausted at the end of the day, and romance doesn't seem to be the priority.  She nags him because she's stuck in mommy mode.  I think this is what the Beador's are going through.  It takes a little shaking up to realize you're going off track, and it appears this is  what this show is doing for them.  It's an eye opener.  That was horrible of Tamra to exploit that, but I'm glad that Vicki's there to help Shannon out. 

Heather is just an awful and pretentious bitch.  Used to love her, but now I can't wait until Terry takes up with one of his clients. Karma, like Heather and Tamra, is a bitch. 

Edited by zenme
  • Love 1

Did anyone else chuckle when the swimsuit store owner said her clients don't want padded bikini tops? I thought, yeah, of course not, I assume most of her clients have implants, and wouldn't need padding.

Educate me please. I get not wanting padding in a bra/bathing suit but if you're parading a pair of D's or DD's, maybe some support wouldn't be a bad idea? Fake or not, those puppies are gonna be drooping and sagging from here to there...I know, I was a D before I lost weight. Not comfy.

I get it's a fashion statement to flaunt the girls, but tacky is as tacky does.