Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E08: Judgement Day

Spike
  • Start Topic

Tania & Syngin struggle with communication. Juliana seeks independence. Religion divides Mike & Natalie. Mursel makes an important decision. Jasmin finds it hard to fit in. Anny's birthday gets wild. Angela hears news about Michael's visa.

Airs 12/22/19

• Love 4
  • Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, since it's "Judgment Day," I'll be judgy: who has 3 hours to spend on this cra@pfest the weekend before C'mas/Hannukah. including people who have to get up early for their jobs? TLC/Sharp should edit these episodes down, or add an episode or two to the season if it's required, which I think is debatable. Pillow Talk drags, too. And the Tell Alls? Edit those puppies to 60 or 90 amins. nd cut the arrivals/departures and backstage hissy fits. I don't care who doesn't want to sit next to whom, and who talks behind someone else's back. It's juvenile. 

Edited by Tuneful
On the rampage
  • Love 22

Since it is going to be a few days before I can watch this episode, I'm going to submit my review now so that I can once again claim psychic abilities for stating the obvious.

Sasha is an ass and everyone else is stupid.

I thought I saw that Unpolished is over, with the last episode a wedding last week. I didn't watch that show, though,

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Christina said:

Since it is going to be a few days before I can watch this episode, I'm going to submit my review now so that I can once again claim psychic abilities for stating the obvious.

Sasha is an ass and everyone else is stupid.

I thought I saw that Unpolished is over, with the last episode a wedding last week. I didn't watch that show, though,

It said new for the episode tonight on the TLC schedule but maybe that was an error.

I have a feeling Syngin won't touch Tania's mother's whiskey again.  Someone should probably remind Tania that she has a fiancée at home.  Salsa dancing with cute Rastas is a no-no.

I bet this was the first time in history that a man turned down a threesome with two women. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 11
23 minutes ago, DanaMB said:

I can't believe how excited I was to see the Publix Chocolate Ganache cake. 😂

And did tania’s mother claim she made the tiramisu?  It was in one of those grocery store clamshells and had the ingredients sticker on it.

• LOL 12
  • Love 2
19 minutes ago, SlutAssBitchAssHor said:

Turkey man looks 50 years old letting Mommy and Daddy tell him he needs to leave Anna, come home and help with the bees?? I can't feel sorry for her though

Was Mursel Papa wearing a hijab or rocking shepherd garb?

Just now, SlutAssBitchAssHor said:

I think she just wanted to make it known that was HER cake, HER Jack Daniel's, HER shed, HER flighty ass daughter. etc

Watch Syngin try the teenager trick of replacing the booze with water.

• LOL 19
  • Love 3

Natalie is not ok.  Mike better move along.  I see a whole lot of heartbreak with her.  Something very bad is wrong with her!

Did production treat Michael and his friends to new clothes?  I think yes!

Annie seems to know her way around the strip club.

Tania..you ain't all that girlfriend!

The best part of tonight was that chocolate cake.

Blake is half owner of a recording studio???  Noooooooooo!

• Love 22

Well, it wasn't a holiday feast this evening.

Syngin/Tania/Tania's mom - the dude is bored in nowhereland. Nothing to do except for yard work. Give the guy a break on the booze in the coffee. He is lucky he is not in Canada, where our alcohol prices are high and we pay a lot of taxes for it. He should not be putting lawn fertilizer down without wearing shoes - that stuff is nasty and can burn. Tania's mom - charge your daughter for the booze or take it out of his yard work rent. Tania is with her new 'woke' friends who will be nothing to her within a week. All that makeup, all that bad hair, all that yuck. And please, all of you, invest in a good bra. Witch doctor school sure looks fun with a lot of beach 'me' time. Syngin, if you do stick with witchy-poo, she will keep running off on you to find herself.

Michael and Juliana - nice way to get out of the pre-nush, Juliana. Well-manipulated. If that was Ce-Ce's sparkly jacket, yikes - a semi adult woman wearing a 7 year old's clothing. Michael can and will set up trust accounts so you don't get your hands on all his fortune after a year or so of marriage. You both don't really know each other. I know I own a house on my own and am subject to the dower law here - any dude moves in and after a while, he can claim half the house as his unless there is some agreement drawn up. The thing is, Juliana, that the modelling life can be short - once you hit 25 and even 30, the work dries up. Even yachting jobs become fewer. Get some education, start your own business, and get your own independence. You know perfectly well you will not be married to Douchebag for 50 or so years.

Anna and Mursel - what a conniving little man. Tell the truth about your soon to be wife having 3 kids and that you want to be with her and get to know them. Not lie to your parents. Otherwise, pack your bag and leave. You are being a creep and a lowlife. A less desperate woman would kick you to the curb.

Robert and Anny - you want a good little God-fearing wife who is at your beck and call and has no needs, desires, or fantasies of her own. Maybe she will hook up with Bryson's grandma for some fun. No one wants to be buttered up or manipulated with a birthday cake. She enjoyed her time at the strip club a little too much and you didn't like it one bit. You also do not just have Bryson - there are 4 other kids you don't mention. Anny might love Bryson, but unless she seessome real potential for you, she is only here for the Green Card.

Angela and Michael - well, Romeo and Juliet suffer a far different fate in this version. Countries have immigration laws to protect its citizens. Michael and his country are seen as a bad risk. Being a taxpayer doesn't mean that you can marry Michael, or ET, or anyone. There are rules, and they apply to everyone. Michael has every right to be upset, whether he genuinely loves Angela or not (that's a stretch - anyone who puts me through any sort of abuse is gone from my life). His friends make a lot of sense. Playing up the great love for the camera crew and show and maybe showing it as evidence of a real relationship may not work.

Blake and Jasmin - her life goal is to not work and be a housewife? Like a real one who cooks and cleans and takes care of the kids? Or the ones on TV who dress fabulously, have assistants, have glamorous businesses. She seems a bit dead behind the eyes - no emotion, never perks up. Does she think Blake can introduce her to the Hollywood set? Being conventionally pretty only gets you so far and blondes like you are a dime a dozen in Los Angeles. Ya gotta have a gimmick, girl.

Mike and Natalie - Natalie, give it up over organized religion. A lot of people don't care for organized religion and many leave it when they are younger and don't always go back. You can believe in God or whatever you call it and not be part of some church. You should have been very clear about what you want in a relationship and that the man needs to be Catholic or whatever. Fearing for people who don't believe in God is weird. There are many paths to God other than being part of some church. Mike has a modest amount of debt that can be paid off in a relatively moderate amount of time. Stop the cray-cray.

Edited by Frozendiva
  • Love 19

I have to speak up about ANGELA talking about how she is a taxpayer.. she is NOT.. IF,(as we have heard .. she is on section 8).. if that is true she pays a portion of her rent.. I don't know HOW she is keeping those kids.. and when you are on section 8 YOU DON'T PAY TAXES.. (from someone who worked for the government).. 

• Useful 9
  • Love 14
52 minutes ago, PityFree said:

Oh also did anyone else shout “that’s all??” at the TV when Michael revealed his “staggering” debt was $30,000???  I think $30,000 is manageable (depending on the terms of the loans, of course). Michael seems to have a good work ethic and IIRC, I think some of his debt is from acquiring the property he now lives on. 

But you have to give him credit.  He TOLD her about it, and he wants to get it under control BEFORE having a baby.  It's not like it's enough that it will take 10 years before they can even think about having a baby.  This level of sanity is not normal for 90DF.

And Robert's rant about being a role model for Bryson.  HOW THE HELL WOULD BRYSON EVER KNOW IF THEY HAD A THREESOME???   Surely, he doesn't know if they have sex now so how would he ever know if they added extras?  I get it, he doesn't want it (and I'm not saying he's wrong) but to use Bryson as an excuse just seems really cowardly.

• Love 11
1 minute ago, Boston said:

I have to speak up about ANGELA talking about how she is a taxpayer.. she is NOT.. IF,(as we have heard .. she is on section 8).. if that is true she pays a portion of her rent.. I don't know HOW she is keeping those kids.. and when you are on section 8 YOU DON'T PAY TAXES.. (from someone who worked for the government).. 

I spelled government wrong.. never said I was a great speller 

6 hours ago, Tuneful said:

OK, since it's "Judgment Day," I'll be judgy: who has 3 hours to spend on this cra@pfest the weekend before C'mas/Hannukah. including people who have to get up early for their jobs? TLC/Sharp should edit these episodes down, or add an episode or two to the season if it's required, which I think is debatable. Pillow Talk drags, too. And the Tell Alls? Edit those puppies to 60 or 90 amins. nd cut the arrivals/departures and backstage hissy fits. I don't care who doesn't want to sit next to whom, and who talks behind someone else's back. It's juvenile. 

You be Judge Judy.. you are so right

6 minutes ago, DaphneCat said:

But you have to give him credit.  He TOLD her about it, and he wants to get it under control BEFORE having a baby.  It's not like it's enough that it will take 10 years before they can even think about having a baby.  This level of sanity is not normal for 90DF.

And Robert's rant about being a role model for Bryson.  HOW THE HELL WOULD BRYSON EVER KNOW IF THEY HAD A THREESOME???   Surely, he doesn't know if they have sex now so how would he ever know if they added extras?  I get it, he doesn't want it (and I'm not saying he's wrong) but to use Bryson as an excuse just seems really cowardly.

I think the average American family owes more than that.  Not to mention students loans.

7 minutes ago, DaphneCat said:

Well they do all share a bed.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

Syngin is the best person to ever be on this show. He's sweet, compassionate, loving, great looking, and seems to be completely committed to Tania. He expresses himself beautifully, and I think that Tania is actually a good match for him!

I felt sad for Mursel. His family seems very conservative Islam and I sort of wonder if Mursel is fleeing from them. I bet his life back in Turkey was hell. I think he is really sad to have to leave, but it's hard to fight culture. Culture always wins.

• Love 8

Syngin is setting himself for failure with that witch.  Also, no matter what ANYONE says about Anny (Robert is an ass).. she just wants the green card.. OH, and so does Juliana.. hate her.. she's a fake

• Love 15

Julianna and Michaeal's relationship is purely transactional. However, I'm not sure what either are getting. Maybe Michael is getting a  friend/nanny for his kids? Julianna clearly is trying to escape her country and get a green card.

I have a friend from the Ukraine, and yes, they are direct, no nonsense, and the epitome of high strung, goal-oriented. Plus, I feel that Michael HAD to know that telling her he believed that the religious world is mistaking aliens for God, isn't going to go over well. Then again, maybe he was raised under a rock. Really though, I think Natalie is just a ton smarter than Mike. He is never going to be able to keep up with her mentally. He's always going to be confused. And apparently walking aimlessly

Edited by bravofan27
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Adeejay said:

I have a feeling Syngin won't touch Tania's mother's whiskey again.  Someone should probably remind Tania that she has a fiancée at home.  Salsa dancing with cute Rastas is a no-no.

I bet this was the first time in history that a man turned down a threesome with two women. 

All men don't think the same way. I've never found the concept of a woman I'm with hooking up with another woman whether I'm there or not appealing. One of my best friends finds nothing sexy about two women being together at all.

• Love 15
1 hour ago, DaphneCat said:

I think Bryson would know because I think they are all still in one bed.  At least Robert has some standards:

Bring the Dominican Mary Poppins Pen Pal into the bed you share with your child on Night 1 - Fine

Threesome with a stripper on my birthday in the same bed - A horrifying example for my impressionable son

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, PinkFlamingo said:

Can you imagine losing your friends, not leaving the house, quitting your job, avoiding accidentally appearing in pictures with women, sleeping in a car, getting cake thrown in your face, avoiding boats, winning Nigeria’s equivalent of an academy award for best actor by acting like and professing true love for a  abusive, loudmouth, globular ashtray with an attitude problem - just to get to America — only to have the application denied!

Some guys have all the luck.

• LOL 13
  • Love 1