Type keyword(s) to search

Hot And Heavy - General Discussion

• Start Topic

I’m just sitting here trying to figure out where Dusty and Kristin live. They show signs for Celebration and Champions Gate, two different places. I also wonder what their careers are because their house is really nice. 

• Love 1

Why I hate Chris Part B:

8.  His faux outrage about the strippers - "It's like they were targeting me! 😩. Really?  The strippers at a bachelor party were targeting the bachelor?  It's an outrage I tell you!  Asshole.

9.  Also - acting like thin strippers were all about "changing him" - guess what douche?  Many strippers are skinnier than the brides-to-be.  Get over yourself.

10.  Mike mentioned once again that Joy doesn't go out with them when they go out locally, nor does she accompany them on weekend trips (Tahoe).  Douche replies that "that's not fun for her."  Then he tells Mike that if he has to choose between friends and wife he'll choose the wife.  Have fun carrying groceries up the stairs to sit on the couch for the rest of your life, Asshole.  I'm sure you'll get breaks to wax your wife's legs or have her sit on you and squish you.  And eventually you'll be in charge of rolling her over in bed to wipe her ass - fun times.

11.  Of course I don't expect that to happen - I fully expect him to continue going out or away with friends while his wife sits at home with her cell phone nearby in case she needs help for another COLLAPSED LUNG while he's away.

12.  His wedding vows:  "I promise to care for you no matter what the circumstance."  Swoon! 😄😄 😄   Poor Joy.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, princelina said:

Why I hate Chris Part B:

8.  His faux outrage about the strippers - "It's like they were targeting me! 😩. Really?  The strippers at a bachelor party were targeting the bachelor?  It's an outrage I tell you!  Asshole.

9.  Also - acting like thin strippers were all about "changing him" - guess what douche?  Many strippers are skinnier than the brides-to-be.  Get over yourself.

10.  Mike mentioned once again that Joy doesn't go out with them when they go out locally, nor does she accompany them on weekend trips (Tahoe).  Douche replies that "that's not fun for her."  Then he tells Mike that if he has to choose between friends and wife he'll choose the wife.  Have fun carrying groceries up the stairs to sit on the couch for the rest of your life, Asshole.  I'm sure you'll get breaks to wax your wife's legs or have her sit on you and squish you.  And eventually you'll be in charge of rolling her over in bed to wipe her ass - fun times.

11.  Of course I don't expect that to happen - I fully expect him to continue going out or away with friends while his wife sits at home with her cell phone nearby in case she needs help for another COLLAPSED LUNG while he's away.

12.  His wedding vows:  "I promise to care for you no matter what the circumstance."  Swoon! 😄😄 😄   Poor Joy.

This!!!! 100%

So far I’m liking the girl from Canada the least. She is always the victim. A real cry baby. Maybe I’m insensitive but I’m 2 years older than her,why exactly does she still care so much about stuff that took place 6 years ago in high school? ..... at some point you gotta get over it. You have a child now,grow up and get some self esteem.  She made a huge deal about the “high school bully” but it turns out they actually use to mess around?!? ... okay then. She’s a drama queen,just like the Joy girl in California stirring up drama before the wedding.

Florida Husband Rusty, is just scary. She needs to ask the last wife why it didn’t work out cause something is wrong there. He could careless about having kids,he’s 40 and already has 3. All he cares about is that no one else finds her attractive and he gets to keep having those food sex activities.

• Love 2

I think they may have cancelled this dumpster file prematurely. Why else would they leave the Florida couple’s future up in the air?

Chris is so gross. I feel bad for Joy for being so oblivious. She’s gonna be in for a big surprise when he comes out in a few years. 

7 minutes ago, Tipsymcstagger said:

I think they may have cancelled this dumpster file prematurely. Why else would they leave the Florida couple’s future up in the air?

Chris is so gross. I feel bad for Joy for being so oblivious. She’s gonna be in for a big surprise when he comes out in a few years. 

The Florida couple was really the only storyline left up-in-the-air. I wonder if the husband refused to film any further and, because they had so little footage from all of the couples overall, they had to go with a partial storyline for them 

4 hours ago, ShaNaeNae said:

The Canadian gal (Adrianna) said on her IG it was only 3 episodes long.  She also said the footage is almost 3 years old.  

Oh FFS... wonder what made them dust that off - maybe just had three time slots to fill temporarily. 🙄

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, gonecrackers said:

Oh FFS... wonder what made them dust that off - maybe just had three time slots to fill temporarily. 🙄

Wondering the same.  No matter how much they protest, there was no way they purposely set that up for 3 episodes only.  I've seen TLC run some low budget-ass shows and they always have at least 6 episodes with a ridiculous, fake story arc and a will-they-or-won't-they OTT ending.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, ShaNaeNae said:

The Canadian gal (Adrianna) said on her IG it was only 3 episodes long.  She also said the footage is almost 3 years old.  

Has anyone seen any other updates on the cast on social media, etc.?  Are any of these couples still together?

• Love 2
10 hours ago, jabinlbc said:

Has anyone seen any other updates on the cast on social media, etc.?  Are any of these couples still together?

I tried googling them - it's all just promos for the show with the same canned story of their "love".  One article did say that they got engaged in November of 2018 and married in June 2019 but that's about it.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1