Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E00: Tamy & Karina

• Start Topic

(edited)

Oh Hell no Tamy Lyn, hubby's back and you're so happy and you didn't ask him about what happened with the bitch woman he left you for!? What's up with that!!!!???

Edited by DC Gal in VA
Punctuation.
  • Love 1
Just now, DC Gal in VA said:

Oh Hell no Tamy Lyn, hubby's back and you're so happy and you didn't ask him about what happened with the bitch woman he left you for!? What's up with that!!!!

We are not still awake for her!   Nor for the TLC commericals!  Potty training........

• LOL 3
Just now, ams1001 said:

She "has to" go home because James is lonely. Poor James. 🤬

We really, really, really need a "this bullshit really pisses me off" emoji! I totally forgot that Tamy Lyn just flushed her free skin surgery down the toilet for James, ya know, the asshole who left her for another woman. WTF!?😠

• Love 2

Dr. Now ... Are you finished talking?   😁

25 minutes ago, DC Gal in VA said:

What we all need to do is wrassle us up a posse and snatch who's really responsible for all this madness and that would be @PrincessPurrsALot! Where she at!?😁

Princess P has a new job and is a virus survivor.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
25 minutes ago, fonfereksglen said:

Dr. Now ... Are you finished talking?   😁

Princess P has a new job and is a virus survivor.  

Doh, yes now I remember reading her post about her new job and beating Covid-19.

BTW, I missed the name of this therapist but she seems pretty cool although Karina does not seem to be able to appreciate her advice. Must be hard when NO ONE understands what you're going through.😉

Edited by DC Gal in VA
Effing Autocorrect!
  • Love 2

Never saw this episode and am thoroughly disgusted with how disrespectful and smug Karina is. And yes, then there's her new "lurve" Gilbert. Frankly, they both deserve each other. Weird how he brought up Lupe during their office visit with Dr. Now and hilarious how Dr. Now pointed out his own significant weight gain.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

First of all, STFU James about loving Tamy and whatever bullshit falls out of your mouth. Just shut up!

Secondly, damn 27 pounds for that mass; I had guessed it was between 20-30 pounds. Tamy Lyn looks so much better. Good for her. What was her final weight?

Third, I really like Dr. Kandu and it doesn't hurt that he's easy on the eyes too, um, I mean I really admire his professionalism.😇

• LOL 1
(edited)

Yes, Tamy Lynn went to a plastic surgeon where she moved to, and had the mass removed.     I'm wondering if the surgeon did it free for the publicity?   The surgeon was irritating to me (he might be a great guy, but he reminded me of someone I used to work with).     Tamy wanted Dr. Now to do the surgery, but didn't want to stay in Houston after, so that was never going to happen.  

The look on Dr. Now's face when he realized who Karina's new boyfriend was, was hysterical.     Of all of the men in this world to date, Gilbert would be at the bottom of the list.  Gilbert is one person I would say that if he was the last man on Earth, I still wouldn't date him.      I'm hoping they broke up since, but who knows?      The people on this show seem to change people they date a lot, and I have seen photos of various poundticipants hanging out together.      

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 3
19 hours ago, ams1001 said:

I was supposed to be doing the dishes..! Gonna get ready for bed on the commercial.

That's how we do all our chores.  We refer to ourselves as commercial cleaners because we clean during the commercials.

• LOL 9
27 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

That's how we do all our chores.  We refer to ourselves as commercial cleaners because we clean during the commercials.

I did the dishes during my lunch break today.

• Love 1