Type keyword(s) to search

Tidal Pool: Below Deck in the Media

• Start Topic

(edited)

From all accounts, JL did not participate in the virtual reunion, Andy filmed a separate conversation with him.

He seems to have avoided publicly acknowledging or taking any responsibility until now, which is the issue his castmates seem have with him. I'm curious what he's said/done throughout her pregnancy and what he said when he found out she was pregnant vs. now.

Edited by snarts
  • Love 2
(edited)

It seems that the rest of the crew is hammering JL for not taking a paternity test. He claims he wants to go to Australia to clear it all up (Dani lives in Australia). Australia is closed so to COVID according to JL so he hasn’t done it so far.

That seems kind of lame. I would imagine you can do the test anywhere. But I don’t think the others especially Colin have any standing to go after him. I want to hear from Dani. If she wants child support than everyone would be right behind her supporting her choice.

But if she just wanted JL as a sperm donor and didn’t want him involved with her child then we should support that too.

Colin and the rest of them can take a seat.

Edited by Feech
  • Love 4
(edited)

And now we know why Sydney got a little strange when asked about her boyfriend. It is captain Glenn. What a season. 😂

Okay on further investigation, it looks like maybe they are just trying to say that she is back working for him again, not that they are dating? But didn’t she say she was dating the captain of the boat she was working on? I am confused. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQi3MRFL-lT/?utm_medium=copy_link

Edited by TeeMo
9 minutes ago, MartyQui said:

She definitely said she was dating the captain of the boat she was working on, and the pic on Instagram looks like date night.  Isn't he like 30 years older than she is?

If you look at the caption it looks like they are trolling us because it says she's dating the captain of another boat.  Or are they trolling us by trolling us about the status of their relationship.  Either way I still don't care.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

The original caption was just “I guess the news is out” and then he edited to add that they are friends and she is dating another captain. With the way this season has gone I expect to hear she is pregnant with Glenn’s kid in a couple of weeks. 😂

• LOL 6
On 1/25/2022 at 9:46 PM, Jextella said:

Interesting that they brought 3 people back out of 8 slots  - Gary, Colin, and Daisy. That's a big chunk.

Dont know if I'll be able to stand another season of Gary! Booooo!  I'm happy to see Colin again, though.  Daisy was just 'eh.'  

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

My Tivo shows it will record tonight, Monday 2/14/22

Hmm never mind it says Gallery Talk from season 2.

Episode 301 is next week the 21st at 8 PM.

Edited by aghst
  • Useful 1
2 hours ago, aghst said:

Only Peacock it appears.

I don't think Bravo would run BD SY and BD DU at the same time or have them overlap a lot.

Hopefully they put it on Bravo at some point (like they did with the Real Housewives Ultimate Girls Trip).

• Love 1

I was expecting comments on the new Bravo ad for BDSY because I was howling at the silliness. I remember the ads with Captain Lee, stud of the sea, and I think I might see a little shade on that one, with Captain Glen posing on the bow. 

• Love 2
On 5/22/2022 at 8:41 AM, Koalagirl said:

Gary and Daisy have gone Instagram Official.  I can’t believe she’s that stupid (or desperate).

27CF57E0-B629-43BD-A1DB-5D08F0818D97.jpeg

Well, she drinks a lot, maybe this is one of those decisions she made after a night out, like the hot tub hook up. We'll see if it lasts more than 10 minutes.  I'm cynical, but wish them happiness all the same. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
15 hours ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

Well, she drinks a lot, maybe this is one of those decisions she made after a night out, like the hot tub hook up. We'll see if it lasts more than 10 minutes.  I'm cynical, but wish them happiness all the same. 

Ya never know how a person is going to behave when the cameras are off or if that's really who they are when they are rolling.  Daisy seems to have a good head on her shoulders so she's seen everything play out on t.v. and she still wants to be with him and he with her--enh why not.  ❤️

• Love 3
(edited)
On 5/24/2022 at 9:44 PM, SemiCharmedLife said:

I'm cynical,

Me too. Feels like PR for the show. The campaign started during the current season, with the crew coached to comment "I think Daisy has a thing for Gary."

And why is the new guy announcing it? To draw attention to him as a new cast member.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Useful 3
  • Love 3
(edited)

Culver mentioned his family's place on the Patuxent River. I was just in Chesapeake Beach MD and that part of southern Maryland is beautiful and mostly free of sprawling development. There are gorgeous homes on the water. Culver was working as a fitness trainer not far from Chesapeake Beach. Guess now he's attracted to showbiz.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Useful 2

ETA to my March post above. When this blind gossip item was written originally, it stated that Ashley was the one who leveled the racist comments toward Gaby, not Daisy. I have a hard time believing that Daisy, being a seasoned chief stew, would behave that way. I assume an error was made in the post.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
On 3/30/2022 at 7:51 AM, pasdetrois said:

From a blind gossip site: scroll down to item #332. Claims of racism on the current season and also that chef Marcos sleeps with the series executive producer.

http://www.agcwebpages.com/BLINDITEMS/2022/MARCH.html

ETA: possible spoilers in the linked page.

Gaby was on Pita Party awhile ago. There was zero indication of bad feelings between Gaby and Daisy or Gaby rebuffing advances from the chef.

Gaby talked just like she did on the boat - that she was going through some issues. She was believable, IMO - as was Daisy.

Gaby is pretty charming and came off well on Pita Party :)

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

I wonder if he's trying to force production to stop the stupid and stressful situations they put the chefs in. He is very popular with viewers and may feel he has some influence. Or he may have already decided not to continue with the stupid production machinations and move on.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2