Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
SilverStormm

Tidal Pool: Below Deck in the Media

Instead of the Pop up/behind the scenes they have been showing at 8, they will now feature commentary from Kate on previous episodes.

Oh no .. Another “Pillow Talk” starring Kate.  To me, it’s very annoying.  I hope this is the only time.  I can’t enjoy the others with Kate butting in.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

13 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

Oh no .. Another “Pillow Talk” starring Kate.  To me, it’s very annoying.  I hope this is the only time.  I can’t enjoy the others with Kate butting in.

It’s only on the repeat airing before the new episode. I am hoping to actual enjoy the show because I don’t enjoy any of the crew or the guests.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, biakbiak said:

It’s only on the repeat airing before the new episode. I am hoping to actual enjoy the show because I don’t enjoy any of the crew or the guests.

It was terrible.  

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Sad 1

I actually discovered I couldn’t watch again, not because of Kate j was just like I can’t handle rewatching a full episode.

• Laugh 1

20 hours ago, biakbiak said:

I actually discovered I couldn’t watch again, not because of Kate j was just like I can’t handle rewatching a full episode.

Exactly. If they could release these the same night as the original airing, I'd be more inclined to watch it. 

• Like 1

I think it should be a 30 minute show (kind of like Pillow Talk) - show the highlights of the episode and kate's snarky commentary.  

• Like 3

Andy Cohen (paraphrasing): Parker was so horrid, was it a mistake to put Ciara on deck crew?

Yes, when a man acts like an unprofessional spoiled POS at work, the thing to do is to punish the nearest woman. 🙄

I hate Andy Cohen.

• Like 6
  • Laugh 3

Andy confirmed today on IG that the BDSY reunion filmed today.

• Like 9

On 4/13/2020 at 7:50 PM, Silver Bells said:

On 5/13/2020 at 6:59 PM, biakbiak said:

I really like BDSY and the entire cast.  I hope it comes back.   I'd like to see Captain Glenn, Bryron, Jenna, Paget/Ciara, and Georgia return making the newbies one deck hand and one interior. 

Chef Adam was kinda gross to Jenna which was kind of disappointing.  For me, I don't think I'd want to see him back - at least not in a relationship. It might be a non-issue though.  On a recent episode of WWHL, he said he and Jenna split.  She had to return to Canada and he might be ready to settle into a single location to focus on what he wants to do (which he said was "cooking organic food over a campfire").  He said he something like he didn't think he could do what he wanted to do in the yachint/sailing world and is pretty much over it as a result.    I

• Like 1

On 5/13/2020 at 7:59 PM, biakbiak said:

Preview shows Jenna defensive and in tears. 

• Like 1
  • Laugh 2

If anything I think the author was too nice.

• Like 1

On 5/19/2020 at 11:01 AM, Jextella said:

Chef Adam was kinda gross to Jenna which was kind of disappointing. 

Depends on one's point of view.  Jenna WANTED Adam and she was relentless ... to the point of being a crazy person.  She was annoying to watch and I hope she's NOT invited back for another season.  Adam? I don't care. Just let him cook. Neither one of them is a prize.

• Like 5

15 hours ago, biakbiak said:

They have done a casting call for what seems to be an overly aggressive timeline of easy international travel happening in July. Who wants to do 14 day quarantines at the beginning and ending of a trip for two days of filmed travel.

And how would you social distance on a boat?

Edited by endure
  • Like 1

Paget and Ciara got engaged.

She appears happy with the ring, so there is that! (Last picture on her slide show). It’s um something.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Like 1

Wow, that's ugly.  But if she likes it....I still don't, but good for them.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Paget and Ciara got engaged.

She appears happy with the ring, so there is that! (Last picture on her slide show). It’s um something.

Thanks for sharing!  I didn't know what to make of Paget and Ciara, but I grew to like them pretty fast.  They are a cute couple and seem to work well together.

16 hours ago, OnceSane said:

Wow, that's ugly.  But if she likes it....I still don't, but good for them.

That’s the weirdest engagement ring I’ve ever seen. I wonder if there’s some story behind the design.

• Like 2

ID channel has an episode of ‘Still a Mystery’ which covers the tragic death of Madison’s sister Paige. It’s S2 Ep8 which premiered July 14.

• Surprise 1
  • Sad 1