Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiance Just Landed

• Start Topic

I hope this is the right place for this, I searched first and didn't see it anywhere.  

There is a six episode web series on TLC covering different couples, and is rumored to include a same-sex couple but I don't see them in a cast list and haven't watched them yet.

Snipped from this Distractify Article.

Avid fans of 90 Day Fiancé are quite literally watching the clock tick right now waiting to rush home from work. On Tuesday, Dec. 17, TLC released a brand-new spinoff series via TLC Go called Just Landed and honestly, it sounds incredible. The series follows several long-distance couples with one partner living outside the U.S. In the first episode, each international personality makes their way to the U.S. to meet their partner's family.

On the show, many of the personality's families don't know about the engagements — or even the relationships — and some of them simply disapprove. So get ready for some serious relationship drama, and keep reading for more info on the cast of 90 Day Fiancé: Just Landed.

TLC link for the episodes.

• Love 5
On 12/17/2019 at 7:38 PM, Armchair Critic said:

I think the same sex couple is the 2 women on the new season that starts in February. I doubt I will watch Just Landed, I can't keep up with all the spin offs of this franchise.

I'm pretty sure what happened is the production was leaking information about a same-sex couple and one of the early articles about this show had a man named Hedi's name spelled Heidi, either autocorrect or misread somehow and people put two and two together and thought it was this show. I just watched all six episodes and there are only three couples, none are same-sex, so I agree that the couple is the one on Before the 90 Days. Maybe if TLC didn't just drop these things without notice, people wouldn't jump to conclusions. What the hell am I talking about? It's TLC.

It's six episodes and the longest was 20 minutes, so it's two hours of background noise while you do something else. It's not the commitment of the regular seasons.

On 12/17/2019 at 7:17 PM, greekmom said:

Damn. Cannot watch 😞

Is TLC geoblocked for you? Can you get Youtube?

I don't know why these Instagrams do not want to embed this evening, but I was going to post something about the three couples and the four slide IG has already done it.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6M-0egHWMEKDR6eKSWwS8md_U7nLIJrF6WIpA0/

The first couple we're introduced to is Kendahl who is a 31 American woman marrying Hedi, a 25 year old Tunisian "gym rat" who hopes to become a professional boxer in the US, despite not having ever taken a boxing lesson. 

Kendahl bugged me immediately, and I thought she was obnoxious. I then decided she really hadn't done anything obnoxious, I'm just ill so she's rubbing me the wrong way because I'm in pain and extra irritable. Then, I saw she had Hedi listed in her phone as "My World" and nope, she's obnoxious. First impressions exist for a reason. She later said something to him and addressed him as "habibi" and I wanted to throat punch her. She's a combination of Emily, Nicole and Avery and probably doesn't deserve that but first impressions are a bitch to get past.

Hedi says he wants to work hard and be a professional boxer so I hope he turns into a Andreii and becomes a couch potato because Kendahl bugged me. 

The second couple is Ray (31 California) and Angelique (Philippines but living and working in Dubai for ten years) They have a Kyle and Noon relationship and just came across as normal, which is refreshing for this show.

Third couple is Cole (Wisconsin) and Maria (Columbia). They met while they were both on vacation in South Carolina, and Cole was in a long-term relationship of seven or nine years, they say both but I may have missed something being ill and super crabby. He doesn't tell Maria and begins a long-distance relationship with her, somehow gets caught (not sure if that was explained), when forced to make a decision he chose his long-term relationship but she ends up kicking him to the curb and he turns back to Maria who takes him back and is all super jealous now. 

Maria is 24 and was in school to be an industrial engineer. She clearly stated that she wishes to continue her education here and I'm hoping that she does then drops him. From what little has come out, she didn't know about the LTGF and the LTGF didn't know about her, so it's soley him who was the cheater. There is a police record floating around that I don't have a link to showing his LTGF accused him of using her identity and stealing her car after their breakup. Since I haven't read the report, I don't know if it was just a matter of him using the car after the separation and maybe a bill was in her name or he stole her car and created credit accounts in her name. I would not be surprised if it's the later because he gave me Icky Ricky vibes. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

While looking for something else, I found a screencap of Kendahl telling "My World" the producer was telling her they needed to Facetime. It was a post talking about all the crappy editing of the show lately, like how they have either given up or are doing it on purpose so the viewers will hate watch to catch the things. It's from Reddit but I don't have the link to the original post; I must have just clicked on the photo. 

I don't know if it will load as a photo or link

6vbacxnypc541.jpg

Photo but too small to read. You'll have to click on it to get it larger, I guess.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

I was able to binge all of them. I liked how normal most of the couples were and how welcoming some of the families were. It was refreshing to just watch loving couples and their families meeting each other. Couples with jobs and homes, close in age with common interest and goals- what an oddity. 

Hedi and Kendahl were the closest to being the dumpster fire couple we love to hate. I wonder if they didn't make the cut to one of the main series because her parents refused to film.

Edited by Leilani
  • Love 4

Lol, dumpster fire? Burn, baby, burn.

Oh man. Throat punch!!! Oh man, if only you could. I’d love to show off my training. Gloves off. Come see me! Thank you, internet. Life’s great. 🤩  I’m done for the day. 

• Love 1

I assume these 3 couples didn't make the cut for the regular 90 Day Fiance because they were all too good looking and normal. It also seems like none of them waited til the 90 days to get married because they didn't have to draw out the wait for drama and suspense of the show.  The American who cheated on his fiance seems a little immature but other than them I can see the other 2 couples lasting.

• Love 3
On 12/20/2019 at 12:56 PM, Kendahl said:

Lol, dumpster fire? Burn, baby, burn.

Oh man. Throat punch!!! Oh man, if only you could. I’d love to show off my training. Gloves off. Come see me! Thank you, internet. Life’s great. 🤩  I’m done for the day. 

Now I’m dying to hate watch. Don’t take it personally kid. Without hate watchers, there would be no 90DF. 

So with all your training, will you be coaching the love rat? 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 12/26/2019 at 1:18 PM, Mu Shu said:

Now I’m dying to hate watch. Don’t take it personally kid. Without hate watchers, there would be no 90DF. 

So with all your training, will you be coaching the love rat? 

He is way out of her league.

• Love 1

Hedi joined a FB group for Tunisians married to Americans where he said he only married Kendahl for a green card and planned on divorcing her and bringing a women over from home. It pissed off the others on the site, so they translated the posts and sent it to Kendahl. She says she is truly heart broken and really loved him; it wasn't fake to her.

This was one of the people from this spin-off. He was in a serious accident and his sister started a GFM.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGjABsXlEh2/

The photos are hard to see. Those burns are very bad

GoFundMe Link

Family, friends and strangers, would you please find it in your heart to help me raise money and/or spread the word for my little brother’s wife and new baby, while he recovers. For those of you who don’t know Cole, he is not just the life of the party he is life altogether. He is a kind hearted man, a husband, a father, son, brother, cousin, friend and a dang good chef.  Last night the devil tried to take my baby brother in a fire explosion, severely burning his hands, forearms and whole face and head. I want the devil to know, You can’t have him and I am here to stop you from ruining what he worked so hard for.  Please don’t let me be the only one to guide Cole and Maria through this horrific time.  As a chef works with their hands, Chef will be recovering in the hospital, with incurring medical bills. Please please share our story with your friends, foes, families and followers. Thank you everyone!

On 8/26/2020 at 11:55 AM, Christina said:

Hedi joined a FB group for Tunisians married to Americans where he said he only married Kendahl for a green card and planned on divorcing her and bringing a women over from home. It pissed off the others on the site, so they translated the posts and sent it to Kendahl. She says she is truly heart broken and really loved him; it wasn't fake to her.

I watched theese two and that is really sad.  He was a great actor!  It did not seem fake to me, either, on either side.  Maybe she can move on and heal.  That would be ROUGH.  They seemed to dig each other for real.  Well at least she did!