Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E15: Remember the Alamo

• Start Topic

Upon returning from their turbulent trip to Thailand, Brandi throws a party to celebrate the one-year anniversary of Bruin's adoption; Kary confronts LeeAnne after learning about the ugly things she said about her.

Airs December 18, 2019.

Mama Dee eating her Nachos Supreme is everything!!!!!

I wonder if  Mama Dee indulges in boy toys..??  

I would spend Widows Fund without any remorse!

Dee Andra is too old to be dependent on an allowance

greater than.......$60,000!!! 🤣

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, TexasGal said:

I was going to say the same.  

They didn’t show us LeeAnne calling her a “c” did we?

Wait?  So, the ‘C’ word stood for.....Chirpy?? 🤣

Edited by Dance4Life
  • LOL 5
3 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Out of all of that “chirpy” isn’t a word you’d use? Lol 

I think she meant that, because she wouldn't use the word 'chirpy' that the entire phrase, including the negative connotation of 'Mexican,' couldn't be true.

Oh, the OTHER  words were derogatory.  I know I hate it when someone calls me chirpy or tough.

Someone really needs to teach LeeAnne that neither Hispanic nor Mexican are languages for god’s sake.

And, Kam meant that she didn’t get the Alamo reference not that she didn’t know what the Alamo was right?

• Love 14

That was quite the creepy portrait of D'andra and Dee on the wall.

Stephanie really is a joy to be around.  She was so sensitive toward Leeanne, but stil took her to task.  I love her with confidence.  This is such a good look.  I kinda get why she's y'all's favorite.

Everyone has got Leeanne's number by now.  It's like beating a dead horse for me to talk about what a loon she is being right now.  

I continue to find the power struggle between Brandi and Brooklyn amusing.  There is no traumatic undercurrent there.  It seems more like growing pains.  What was Brandi thinking hiring that nanny??  (This is where I would put my Sex and the City 2 reference, but I swore them off lol).  Brandi's definitely a secure woman!  She really shined in this episode.

Oh good, Kari and her jewelry and her independence.  I've been waiting for that with bated breath.  

Dare I say D'andra's pink planet earrings were giving Kameron's condom earrings a run for their money?  I can't believe Dee is 79!  She looks amazing.  These are the things I focus on as they talk about the business because my mind wanders.  

Kam did the right thing.  I never saw her act so mature.  Blonde Barbie knows how to leave the scene when it's time, I see.  She has pretty good recall, especially considering she was drunk through most of this.

I did feel awkward for Kameron and Stephanie telling Kary.  How do you say, "she called you Mexican" to someone?  It's got to feel absurd to say, even when you're doing the right thing.

Kary seemed more upset about the c-word, to the honest.  And she didn't seem very upset.  I admire her composure.  Even if they weren't upset, 90% of these Ho's would go off and break a glass or stick a finger in someone's face, just to get a second season.  D'andra seemed disappointed.

Brandi is considering becoming an adult--as in, over 40--cheerleader?  If she likes it, I love it.

• Love 13

I felt bad for Kari when one of the producers asked her if she thought this marriage would last...she seems to see the writing on the wall. I don’t feel very confident that it will, and I’m glad she is trying to make a business for herself for added security. Her husband definitely gives off vibes that he would trade her in for a younger woman. Sad. 

Edited by msblossom
  • Love 5
13 minutes ago, msblossom said:

I felt bad for Kari when one of the producers asked her if she thought this marriage would last...she seems to see the writing on the wall. I don’t feel very confident that it will, and I’m glad she is trying to make a business for herself for added security. Her husband definitely gives off vibes that he would trade her in for a younger woman. Sad. 

He makes her account for every penny and lets her know he raises HER kids.

It is scary to be that old and no career. 

No money from divorce due to trust funds and prenups.

This is the same thing that has Meghan Markle exasperated. 

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

He makes her account for every penny and lets her know he raises HER kids.

It is scary to be that old and no career. 

No money from divorce due to trust funds and prenups.

This is the same thing that has Meghan Markle exasperated. 

I think it's so wrong for a husband to have that MY attitude to everything. The house should be THEIR house. Kary is his wife, not a guest. I remember Travis seemed gave off a similar vibe initially, but I think he's a good guy. Hopefully Eduardo isn't as bad as he's coming off right now. I've considered being a stay at home mom in the future, but not having a career and being older is so scary.

I liked that Kameron's husband was not okay with what LeeAnne said. 

I know she's never been perfect, but I've generally enjoyed LeeAnne on the show. She's entertaining, funny, and not the typical RH. I was really disappointed by all the Mexican comments. It's strange because she was repeatedly bold enough to say Mexican this and Hispanic that on camera, but then she kept saying she didn't even remember any of it tonight. 

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

but then she kept saying she didn't even remember any of it tonight. 

Yes, every Housewife on every Housewife show uses the amnesia excuse rather than deal with the fallout of having said shitty stuff (Lisa Rinna - I'm looking at you too).

Also, did anyone else roll their eyes when D'Andra was talking about that time in the future when she was going to be a "self-made millionaire"?  Puh-leese.

• LOL 4
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, whydoievencare said:

Yes, every Housewife on every Housewife show uses the amnesia excuse rather than deal with the fallout of having said shitty stuff (Lisa Rinna - I'm looking at you too).

Just don't say Erika is pretending to have full amnesia! 

• LOL 13
  • Love 3
16 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

I think it's so wrong for a husband to have that MY attitude to everything. The house should be THEIR house. Kary is his wife, not a guest. I remember Travis seemed gave off a similar vibe initially, but I think he's a good guy. Hopefully Eduardo isn't as bad as he's coming off right now. I've considered being a stay at home mom in the future, but not having a career and being older is so scary.

I liked that Kameron's husband was not okay with what LeeAnne said. 

I know she's never been perfect, but I've generally enjoyed LeeAnne on the show. She's entertaining, funny, and not the typical RH. I was really disappointed by all the Mexican comments. It's strange because she was repeatedly bold enough to say Mexican this and Hispanic that on camera, but then she kept saying she didn't even remember any of it tonight. 

Yea, I hear you!  It is very scary to be in a position of no financial power in your marriage.  Especially, with children involved.

Men just easily walk away and do it all the time.

I hope it all works out for you. 🙏🏻

Yea! Kam and her husband totally rehearsed that scene .....about not being Ok with LeAnne’s racist comments. Glad he supported her to cleared it all at the finale.

Kam handled it well.

Totally caught LeAnne off guard.....and, I liked how LeAnne handled it, too.

She left.  

It was the right thing to do......it was Bruin’s party! 🥳

• Love 8

Hey LeAnne when you are attempting to say you can’t be bigoted against Mexicans because you sat on a singer’s lap you should probably pick someone who is Mexican. It wouldn’t make the argument a good one but you wouldn’t look like a bigger asshole.

Edited by biakbiak
  • LOL 11
  • Love 10

I'm so over LeeAnne. I would have had so much more respect for her if she had just owned what she said and profusely apologized for it. But she first lies to Kameron and says she doesn't remember calling Kary a chirpy Mexican. And then when she finally does admit she says it, she gives one excuse after another about how she grew up with Mexican people and how she has slept with Mexican men. The real kicker is her saying she sat on Julio Iglesias' lap when he's not even Mexican. He's from Spain.

19 minutes ago, CSunshine76 said:

Kameron, if you don’t know what Remember The Alamo means, you can take your ass on outta Texas.

LoL. Kameron is ditzy, but she has a good heart. I'm glad she told Kary about LeeAnne's racist remarks rather than let Kary find out on TV. I also liked how Kary handled herself. She confronted LeeAnne, said her peace, and then just went on her way. That's exactly how I would have handled myself. I refuse to let racists get me to come out of my character.

• Love 18
46 minutes ago, whydoievencare said:

Wow, that's quite something that Kameron's husband came to get her away from Leanne, ostensibly to "speak to Rachel for two minutes" but in reality because he felt that it would tarnish Kam's reputation by being seen with Leanne who spouts such racist bullshit.

He did the right thing IMO.  He doesn't want people thinking Kameron is racist because you are judged by the company you keep.

• Love 22
33 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

Hey LeAnne when you are attempting to say you can’t be bigoted against Mexicans because you sat on a singer’s lap you should probably pick someone who is Mexican. It wouldn’t make the argument a good one but you wouldn’t look like a bigger asshole.

😘🇲🇽🍆

She was raised by a Mexican family!

But....were they invited to the wedding????  🤣

• LOL 5

I was a little disappointed in the other women for hem hawing in their talking heads when asked if LeAnne is a racist. I wonder if when some of them see the footage for the first time (that were not real time witnesses to the comments) they will feel differently. The words she said were bad enough... but her delivery leaves no room for doubt regarding her intentions. 

• Love 13
1 hour ago, msblossom said:

I didn’t get that impression from him.  Maybe I wasn’t paying enough attention.  It sounds to me like Kari is the one who is thinking of leaving, so she wants to get herself set up in a business.  How long have they been married?  

• Love 9
7 minutes ago, Thumper said:

I didn’t get that impression from him.  Maybe I wasn’t paying enough attention.  It sounds to me like Kari is the one who is thinking of leaving, so she wants to get herself set up in a business.  How long have they been married?  

Financial abuse is real.

If Kary complains about him abusing his financial power in their marriage.....he probably tells her to leave.  They have a daughter together.  She was not that young.....so, probably a while. 

If his family does not like her.....then that can shift powers, too. Especially, since it is his family with the money.  

Some men will stay marry to the wife.....but, have second relationships, too.

Something is off about their marriage.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, DivaLasVegas82 said:

He did the right thing IMO.  He doesn't want people thinking Kameron is racist because you are judged by the company you keep.

Oh please.  He doesn’t want the “appearance” of being racist.  He didn’t care about any of it except that Kam not appear racist in public.  You think the old money Dallas types are pitch perfect?  In public yeah.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
5 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

Oh please.  He doesn’t want the “appearance” of being racist.  He didn’t care about any of it except that Kam not appear racist in public.  You think the old money Dallas types are pitch perfect?  In public yeah.

Still better than LeeAnne who can’t even acknowledge her bigotry or feel actual remorse. She was content to lie until Kam kept giving examples.

• Love 12

I already knew nobody would call LeAnne a racist in the talking heads.  They all hesitated.  That is a lawsuit waiting to happened. 

What was the name Vicky used ......?  ‘Jane Roe?’ 🤣

The interesting thing was that Kameron realized a lot was happening on camera and she wanted her side out there......just in case there was random footage she did not know about. She went home and told her husband everything.

Right away....the husband was on damage control.  

First, we film a scene in our bedroom.   We make it known to the fans we are not racists.

Second, you tell Kary what LeAnne said on camera.

Third, you confront LeAnne on camera.

Fourth, you are no longer allowed to associate with LeAnne. 

If I see you....I am going to grab you away from her.

LeAnne is bad for the Westcott business!!!

• Love 10

Yep, just as I suspected.  MeAnne is beginning the great backpedaling campaign after she caught a clue the RACIST shit she's been spouting is gonna bite her in the ass.

Of COURSE Mr. Wescott had to pull Kam away from her conversation with MeAnne.... what would Momma think?? Plus, it might hurt the business interests.

Brandi girl, you need to leave the cheerleading  to Brooklyn.  You glory days as a cheerleader are behind you.  Just let the baby girl have at it!

STILL LOVE Stephanie!!! She is really an impressive woman.

• Love 8
6 hours ago, Thumper said:

Something is off in that marriage and my impression is she has to make everything for him perfect to keep him content. That’s a lot of pressure.  It seems aesthetics play a large part of his image and I think she’s concerned about what will happen to her when her looks fade as she gets older. I don’t know that she wants to leave him, I think she’s scared about her future if he ever decides he’s done.

I don’t know how long they’ve been married, 12 years maybe?

If the show brings her back next season, hopefully we’ll see more of the dynamic between her and Eduardo.  

Edited to add: I looked at Kary’s Instagram and she celebrated her 10 year anniversary with Eduardo in April. Their daughter turned 12 in March so I guess they didn’t get hitched right away. They may have been a couple for a lot longer...

Edited by msblossom
  • Useful 5
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

Brandi is considering becoming an adult--as in, over 40--cheerleader?  If she likes it, I love it.

We had a 40+ cheerleader for the Ravens, she was fantastic, kept up with the girls half her age, it was great but unfortunately she got in to trouble for cheering for an underage boy from a prominent private school here in Baltimore.

The cheerleader's husband was a very well known big time business man who left his first wife for her after he broke up her marriage and sent her husband to another state, he worked for that guy. This was just an interesting tidbit about an over 40 cheerleader.

I could really do without Brandi's daughter, I wince when I watch those scenes.  

Brandi's blue and white dress...must have it, anyone know the label?

5 hours ago, Sarah Heart said:

D' andra seems happily married, I'm glad she's on HSN, I wish her well. If it wasn't for her company,  we wouldn't  see much of Dee( I'm good with that)

Do we think Mamma D is reluctant to give D'andra money because she married someone who does not really bring home the bacon?  Like it would be a different scenario if that hunky husband of hers made big money?

• Love 5

Enlighten me.  Is Texas NOT a community property state?  Did Kary sign a prenup?  Does the prenup nullify sharing any money earned after the marriage?

If they divorce, wouldn't she get half of the money earned during the marriage?

• Love 1

Whatever his motives, it was interesting that Court insisted Kam be honest about LeeAnne’s comments - making sure she told the whole story in the car and “rescuing” her at the party. Not sure what to think about him - I’ve always thought he was an ass, like his mom, but he did send Kam flowers in Thailand. They seem like an odd match. 

• Love 9

I enjoyed this season a lot.  Best if all the current housewives.

Kary is a good addition.  She has great legs.

i would like to never see Deeandra’s mom again.

I liked Kam much more this season.  No mention of her dog food line, is that done?

I can’t believe Leanne doesn’t see what she’s like just by watching the show. Her apology to Katy was very lame, she was saying with the same breath that she didn’t think she’d done anything wrong.   So what was she apologizing for?

looking forward to the reunion!

• Love 8

I believe Texas is a community property state, but perhaps the trust is encoded in Mexico? A friend has dual citizenship in the US and Central America. He is heir to a trust held in Central America, and US laws, including US marriages, have no impact on it. If Eduardo is not a trustee, then he can't use the trust as an ATM. But he can give Kary money from other sources.

I think it's hilarious that Kary is 1) just now getting around to whining about being independent financially and realizing the impact of her earlier decisions and 2) asking Eduardo for a handout even as she's speechifying about being independent. Is she trying to shame him in advance of a divorce? I'm pretty sure Eduardo has zero you-know-whats to give.

Kary suffers from D'Andra's roll out of bed head syndrome. Comb your hair!

Laughing at weary husbands climbing in the backseat of limos so their wives can deliver scripted conversations.

I think LeeAnne knows what she's doing with all this Mexican talk. Hogging the camera. Lots of people blather on and on about not being racist. I think some of the Bravo housewives represent a segment of society that is superficially "not racist" but hold reflexive racist perspectives.

Is Stephanie suffering from damaged hair? There's the horrible long blonde wig and then the short bob, which is really cute.

Looks like D'Andra's and Dee's scripted storyline is producing results - an HSN deal.

I love the redheads.

• Love 6
26 minutes ago, pasdetrois said:

Looks like D'Andra's and Dee's scripted storyline is producing results - an HSN deal.

Just ask Lisa R how good HSN can be ... thats where she makes most of her BANK... good for her being able to shell her "product" to bored housewives and grandmothers with nothing else to do 🙂

• Love 5
32 minutes ago, pasdetrois said:

I believe Texas is a community property state, but perhaps the trust is encoded in Mexico? A friend has dual citizenship in the US and Central America. He is heir to a trust held in Central America, and US laws, including US marriages, have no impact on it. If Eduardo is not a trustee, then he can't use the trust as an ATM. But he can give Kary money from other sources.

I think it's hilarious that Kary is 1) just now getting around to whining about being independent financially and realizing the impact of her earlier decisions and 2) asking Eduardo for a handout even as she's speechifying about being independent. Is she trying to shame him in advance of a divorce? I'm pretty sure Eduardo has zero you-know-whats to give.

Kary suffers from D'Andra's roll out of bed head syndrome. Comb your hair!

Laughing at weary husbands climbing in the backseat of limos so their wives can deliver scripted conversations.

I think LeeAnne knows what she's doing with all this Mexican talk. Hogging the camera. Lots of people blather on and on about not being racist. I think some of the Bravo housewives represent a segment of society that is superficially "not racist" but hold reflexive racist perspectives.

Is Stephanie suffering from damaged hair? There's the horrible long blonde wig and then the short bob, which is really cute.

I love the redheads.

Nobody should be laughing at Kary’s situation. This is a reality for many many women!  

I don’t think he ever gives Kary an answer.  This is why Kary is so bold to ask him on camera! Good for her. This is a 10 year marriage.

I honestly feel there needs to be a clause in any prenup that it is either revised or void after 5 years of marriage.  

Women are forced to sign unfair prenups to prove they are not a gold digger .....but, what happens on the 10th Wedding Anniversary???

Did you hear him?

When I married you I took on 4 kids!

Bitch, one of them is yours!!!!!!  

This is all you need to know about this man  and why his financial superiority affects her!

Maybe Kary has made her own mistakes by not securing a career for herself.....but, no need for a husband to act this way.

Edited by Dance4Life
  • Love 5

As I said in the D'Andra thread, when I met D'Andra & Jeremy at their store showing, they were both incredibly kind and were both working hard.  D'Andra looked everyone she talked to in the eyes, and she had conversations with each individual woman.  Jeremy made sure that I got everything I wanted to buy, making sure that each item was properly in the bag.  Plus, D'Andra was truly more beautiful in person, and Jeremy was a very handsome guy.  

Re:  LeeAnne having a case of amnesia....I don't remember that, I didn't say that!  
This is where we'd all love to have cameras in our lives sometimes, so yes, we can roll the footage.  I sure hope they show it at the reunion.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, dosodog said:

Enlighten me.  Is Texas NOT a community property state?  Did Kary sign a prenup?  Does the prenup nullify sharing any money earned after the marriage?

If they divorce, wouldn't she get half of the money earned during the marriage?

Community property is for goods accumulated after the marriage.

She is not entitled to anything from before.

She signed a prenup (I can imagine) acknowledging most of his wealth was in a trust....including their marital home.....and, she will be entitled to none if they divorce.

However, any money he spends from the trust .....on marital related things or any deposits he makes into a bank account with her name on it.......can be ‘converted’ into community property.

I think this is the same for D’Andra.  If she is spending her $60,000  allowance on mortgage, bills, buying him or the both of them things.......he can claim community property on it.

This is why Mama Dee holds on to the money. To protect her Widow’s Fund from a D’Andra divorce.

As far as we know. D’Andra is generous with Jeremy.

Eduardo is not and it seems like he uses his financial power to control Kary.

Even when she tells him...he is cold.

If you are so darn rich......buy a lake house the family can enjoy and Kary can feel good.

Feeling financially inadequate in a long term marriage has to feel awful.

• Love 3
16 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

As far as we know. D’Andra is generous with Jeremy.

Eduardo is not and it seems like he uses his financial power to control Kary.

Even when she tells him...he is cold.

I'm thinking Eduardo is generous, I don't see him as controlling at all. Maybe he is just sick of her bullshit always whining about the money. Kari was broke with 4 kids when she married him. She is living the good life now and complaining about it because her name is not on the house and she has no bank account of her own? Whose fault is that? Marrying in to wealth can be complicated. I believe it when Eduardo said the house is in a trust and Eduardo said they can buy another house together if she wants. Then she has the nerve to say on camera she doesn't know if the marriage is going to last? She is a total bitch! 

p.s. Eduardo is a nice looking man with class. He could do better. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 21

I don't see any indication that Eduardo is unkind. I see a man patiently sitting through his wife's money manipulations on national TV.  He's doing her a big favor to support her storyline.

Kary was no spring chicken when she entered into her arrangement with Eduardo only 10 years ago. She has to own her own choices. She did not have to accept the arrangement nor marry him. My mother's generation and women before her felt they had no choice.

She lives in significant wealth with Eduardo footing the bills. Residences, servants, clothes, travel. the children's expenses...for all we know he pays for those trinkets she buys and repurposes into jewelry. She may have a monthly allowance; not uncommon. I'd call that generous and blessed compared to most of the world.

What she appears to be asking for now is a big payout. No harm in asking, but if a divorce is impending, then her attorney can negotiate on her behalf. I think it's pretty tacky to repeatedly harass him on camera.

BichonBlitz beat me to it!

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Love 24
15 minutes ago, pasdetrois said:

What she appears to be asking for now is a big payout. No harm in asking, but if a divorce is impending, then her attorney can negotiate on her behalf. I think it's pretty tacky to repeatedly harass him on camera.

BichonBlitz beat me to it!

Yes to you and @bichonblitz Kary is living a good life.  He seems to be a kind man, she gets irritated with him very quickly.  She knew what she was signing up for.  She wants to be able to leave him but she doesn't want to leave the good life.  I bet he is totally confused by all of this "we are not going to last" talk. 

• Love 15
17 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

I'm thinking Eduardo is generous, I don't see him as controlling at all. Maybe he is just sick of her bullshit always whining about the money. Kari was broke with 4 kids when she married him. She is living the good life now and complaining about it because her name is not on the house and she has no bank account of her own? Whose fault is that? Marrying in to wealth can be complicated. I believe it when Eduardo said the house is in a trust and Eduardo said they can buy another house together if she wants. Then she has the nerve to say on camera she doesn't know if the marriage is going to last? She is a total bitch! 

p.s. Eduardo is a nice looking man with class. He could do better. 

She has 3 kids from a previous marriage. 

The youngest they share.

Seems like they had the little girl before marriage.

This why he said.....when I married you.....I went from single to 4 kids!

Sounded resentful about the marriage and their daughter.

It is easy to say these things....especially, if you do not like Kary.

But, it is not the reality.

My husband, I make sure he takes a few cases where he can help women in Kary’s situation.  This is why I have a soft spot and understand what she is saying.

It is much more than money.  It the psychological financial abuse they are subjected to and the children. This is a very controlling man.

Her marital home is in a trust!

Married to a wealthy man for 10 years.......and, the husband has yet to provide her with a house of her own.......????

This is not generous....at all!  This is not even a marriage.

Eduardo is never buying that home.  He is carefully watching every penny he spends to make sure it does not account for community property.

It is Ok to protect your wealth and interests.

But, also enjoy it freely with your loved ones.

Men like Eduardo......throw every penny back at your face you spend.  Whether it is food for the family, school uniforms or a pair of Gucci sandals!  This is no way to live.

Any woman trying to hook Eduardo.....you will be Kary in another 10 years. Not worth it!

You are going to be treated like a guest in your own home.

Stephany has a similar marriage.  Her husband went out and bought that house... with or without her.  Maybe another....trust??  Her depression issues reveal an insight. Kam...y’all know she is locked in.  Her husband was all about protecting HIS interest about LeAnne’s racist comments. D’Andra’s trust is being protected from community property laws by Mama Dee. 

Brandi is the only one in a regular financial  marriage.

Kary is the only one bringing honest awareness to this type of marriage arrangement.

• Love 1

Karie wants to feel financially secure? Can she not work and make herself financially secure? was she wealthy before they got married? Did she not work? was she just looking for someone to take care of her?  When she married this man did she not know the financial situation before hand? I'm sorry she is coming across has a gold digger in this.....  I'm not understanding this give me money so I can leave you argument ... because everyone watching this show sees that the only reason she wants the money is to leave him...She has pretty much pointed this out ...  I get if you both contributed to the marriage but shes just expecting to be handed things so she can set up her own life and move on ... she is basically telling this man i am only with you for your family's money how fucked up is that? If i had my own money i wouldn't be with you I don't want you I want your money ....That is some Gold Digger status right there... shes got the balls to leave it all on the table like that I'll give her that. but its not coming across to well... I get wanting to get out of a marriage if its bad but it seems like the only reason she is with him is for the cash that's all she bitches about not he treats her bad or doesn't love her or doesn't provide for her children or he is a bad father or husband or he abuses her or is mean to her .. its he doesn't buy houses in my name or he doesn't put the money in MY bank account .....come on now..... its coming across she only sees and saw him has a bank account and is now upset he hasn't  "set" her up so she can have a rich life without him....  ....If the only reason you are unhappy is because hes not giving you houses in your name or money you can stockpile away  just "in case" you want to leave him ( yes that will make your husband feel like you arnt already one foot out the door)  that's pretty fucked up .....

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 15
11 hours ago, DivaLasVegas82 said:

9 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Still better than LeeAnne who can’t even acknowledge her bigotry or feel actual remorse. She was content to lie until Kam kept giving examples.

Exactly. I liked that he was not okay with what LeeAnne said. He didn’t get loud and obnoxious about it, but he gets how ugly it is to be a bigot. That unfortunately doesn’t apply towards everyone who is or wants to be part of the high society world and is on camera. Just look at LeeAnne. 

• Love 12