Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E33: Reunion Part 3

druzy
  • Start Topic

Chelsea and Cole take center stage to talk marriage highs and lows, with special guests Cate and Ty from Teen Mom OG. Kail reveals how she really felt about Jade joining the TM2 cast. Drama ensues when the TM: Young and Pregnant cast unites on stage.

Airs December 17, 2019

• Love 1

What a sh*t show. WTF? This is supposed to be a TM2 reunion. Why are these other casts even there??  Do they not get their own reunion? 

This franchise needs to admit they couldn’t give two sh*ts about preventing teen pregnancy.  This is all about creating drama. Dr. Drew is a joke.
These girls need to stop putting it all out there on social media.  I have nene seen Teen Mom Y&P but I’m guessing it’s all Instagram BS.

Also, why did Kail walk off?? What dog did she have in that fight?

Edited by justduckey
  • LOL 1
  • Love 15

I think Kail left because the girl from the Young N Pregnant show, Ashley, was talking like she was so tough sprewing threats at the other girls from the same show and I think Kail must have said some things so before Ashley could talk tough to her, Kail said Bye and didn't come back until the kid segment.   Kail should know that people that run all that mouth are all bark and rarely have bite.  Just like Kail, just like Amber.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, justduckey said:

What a sh*t show. WTF? This is supposed to be a TM2 reunion. Why are these other casts even there??  Do they not get their own reunion? 

This franchise needs to admit they couldn’t give two sh*ts about preventing teen pregnancy.  This is all about creating drama. Dr. Drew is a joke.
These girls need to stop putting it all out there on social media.  I have nene seen Teen Mom Y&P but I’m guessing it’s all Instagram BS.

Someone said Nessa told her to mind her business.  If you listen to the clip you can hear Nessa say “Kail” amongst all the screaming, and then she says something else.  Kail looks shocked then stomps odd saying “Bye Nessa!”

• Useful 7
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

I'm so sick of Nessa's hairstyle. Can she do anything else with it?! Lol I didn't care to hear about Chelsea and Catelynn's anxiety. I just don't care. And this is coming from someone with terrible social anxiety. Cole looked like he didn't care at all about talking to Cate and Tyler. Like side eye...oh I have to clap now? Whatever. Lol

• Love 14

Appalled that I'm defending Kail, but why would they bring them all on stage with her if she's not allowed to speak?

Like her, I really didn't understand the point of having the other casts show up for the TM2 reunion.  It was so messy and pointless. 

• Love 7
10 minutes ago, MaddyMaeboxerbabe said:

I think that it is messy is exactly the point of getting all three shows together for one reunion.  Ratings are tanking so they are trying to get anything to gain more viewers!  I really hope it didnt work!

Agreed. Honestly, I don't think production has ever gotten a handle on what drives ratings for this show. That is not to say they were unable to score high ratings- clearly, circa 2012-2013 they were. I mean, 3.5 million viewers for a cable reality show is nothing to sneeze at. But even when this show was relatively still well watched, I don't think production quite figured out why they were well watched. Now they are throwing everything but the kitchen sink out trying to improve ratings and having no idea why it's not working.

It's not their fault exactly- the method of watching TV has changed drastically since 2009, I mean the sheer amount of options for the viewer makes it challenging for any series to keep their fans, plus the concept of cable is kind of passe, anyways, and the average viewer is freaking fickle and these girls haven't changed one iota since they started filming 10 years ago. Much as I dislike these girls, it is a credit to them that they have been able to maintain the interest they have, even if it is rapidly dwindling.

But really, production, I mean, have a little dignity. You're embarrassing yourselves with this desperate and fruitless ratings grab. You never will be the cable juggernaut you once were, no matter how much you try and Jerry Springer it up.

• Useful 2
  • Love 13
11 hours ago, Mkay said:

Someone said Nessa told her to mind her business.  If you listen to the clip you can hear Nessa say “Kail” amongst all the screaming, and then she says something else.  Kail looks shocked then stomps odd saying “Bye Nessa!”

I wasn't going to watch but this changed my mind! Kail there's a bunch of real teen moms waiting in the wings. You are replaceable.

• LOL 4
  • Love 11
14 hours ago, justduckey said:

Couldn't agree more...Cate and Tyler are the biggest fame whores ever. So they were brought out to talk about Cate's anxiety? I fast forwarded through this whole segment. Not interested in hearing Chelsea burn another thirty minutes yapping about her panic attacks and then Cate chiming in with her anxiety stuff. 

Bringing out the other cast from TM Young and Pregnant was just pure theater...for trailer trash. Good grief...this group looks like Maury Povich's rejects. The profanity laden throw down and the stripper outfits really trashed up the stage. Kailyn is just sad now...the tattoos, the bully behavior and tough girl attitude are just getting old and tired. All of this drama is being played out on social media and then it boils over when they put them on the reunion shows. Dr. Drew looks like an old fart up there and Nessa is just an annoying idiot.

Edited by kicksave
  • Love 13
1 hour ago, druzy said:

I wasn't going to watch but this changed my mind! Kail there's a bunch of real teen moms waiting in the wings. You are replaceable.

I had to hold my phone up to my ear to hear Nessa but I heard it.  I watch through Waywarddaughter .

• Love 5

Well that was terrible!  Made them all look trashy.  Moo is that they are going to move a couple of the younger girls up into the two Teen Moms.  Their watching social media to see who are the people's choice!

Out with the old, in with the new!

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

Well that was terrible!  Made them all look trashy.  Moo is that they are going to move a couple of the younger girls up into the two Teen Moms.  Their watching social media to see who are the people's choice!

Out with the old, in with the new!

What does moo stand for?  But I think you might be right.  The plenty-old-enough-to-be-a-mom moms should see the writing on the wall and bank the next couple of checks.  They are trying to build the audience up for the Y&P girls while the audience for TMOG & 2 is declining.  I don't think the network really cares if OG & 2, specifically, go on--as long as something does.

ETA: It would be interesting to know the differences in the contracts between the old and new girls.  I bet they've learned a thing or two after working with some of the OG & 2 girls. 

Edited by eskimo
to add
  • Useful 2
  • Love 7

If I was MTV I would not make the mistake of paying these girls/women a large salary and keeping them on the show for years and years. The result has been that we are watching them do little more than buy houses, go on vacation, and sit around whining about baby daddies etc. They are beyond boring.

The reason the new set on Y+P are more interesting (plus Jade) is that they don't have the funds yet to just sit on their asses and go vacation eight times a year. 

It would be better if they had a three year shelf life and the money for the most part was held in trust for when they quit the show. Once they get the money they become lazy and unrelatable and just Z list 'celebrities' that are boring as hell.  And they have 'f' all to do with being a true teen mom once that happens.  Just my opinion.

• Useful 3
  • Love 11
5 hours ago, Andyourlittledog2 said:

MOO = Mothers Opposed to the Occult*

I believe the poster was saying 'my opinion only' or a variation of that.

*Thank you Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Hahahahahaha..."And nice acronym, mom!"

tm "Bunny" Summers.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Only 589,000 people watched this TM2/TMOG/Y&P/Nessa/Drew Clusterfuck.

Catelynn was asked a direct question, but as usual Tyler had to interject and vomit all over her attempt to respond.

I can't stand Kail, but Nessa had no business commanding her to "sit back" on what was supposed to be Kail's reunion show.  If anyone should have been told to sit back, it was that psychotic child from Y&P, but Drew kept egging her on.

Hopefully, some of the TM2 cast will be invited to the TMOG reunion so they can cut in to Catelynn and Tyler's screen time.

It can't be said enough...fuck the producers who came up with that idea for TM2 Reunion Part Three.

https://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/daily-ratings/tuesday-cable-ratings-dec-17-2019

• Love 6

I mean, I think Ashley could take Kail 😝 Her sister can help by catching chairs in mid-air. 

Isaac is adorable. How did a hosebeast like Kail ever produce such a sweet kid? Must be all of Jo's genes.

Leah needs to get Addie's attitude in check. It's no longer cute.

Why were Cate and Tyler on my screen? 

Devoin has his issues, but I love how he's been to Stella and I'm glad it was acknowledged by the Coven

Edited by MaggieG
edited to add
  • Love 19
10 hours ago, eskimo said:

What does moo stand for?  But I think you might be right.  The plenty-old-enough-to-be-a-mom moms should see the writing on the wall and bank the next couple of checks.  They are trying to build the audience up for the Y&P girls while the audience for TMOG & 2 is declining.  I don't think the network really cares if OG & 2, specifically, go on--as long as something does.

ETA: It would be interesting to know the differences in the contracts between the old and new girls.  I bet they've learned a thing or two after working with some of the OG & 2 girls. 

MOO My Own Opinion!

• Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, MaggieG said:

I mean, I think Ashley could take Kail 😝 Her sister can help by catching chairs in mid-air. 

Isaac is adorable. How did a hosebeast like Kail ever produce such a sweet kid? Must be all of Jo's genes.

Leah needs to get Addie's attitude in check. It's no longer cute.

Why were Cate and Tyler on my screen? 

Devoin has his issues, but I love how he's been to Stella and I'm glad it was acknowledged by the Coven

Haven't seen the show yet, but agree with all of this, especially the Devoin and Stella bit. She adores him.

• Love 6