Type keyword(s) to search

Finding Carter in the Media

Well, I guess Carter is lost forever now, in a haze of birth parent drama, drugs, and murder.  I hope whoever perverted a promising drama into an off-the-rails, meaningless and unbelievable shitfest in the span of five minutes has learned their lesson.

Edited by Glade
  • Love 3

I really enjoyed this show for the first 10 episodes.  I think they messed up in making it too convoluted, it was at it's best when it was just a girl adjusting to a family she never knew.  Making Lori anything but a crazy kidnapper was a mistake.

• Love 2

Well, I guess Carter is lost forever now, in a haze of birth parent drama, drugs, and murder.  I hope whoever perverted a promising drama into an off-the-rails, meaningless and unbelievable shitfest in the span of five minutes has learned their lesson.

They usually don't unfortunately, they move on to another show to ruin.  As for Carter, it's a shame they ruined the premise.  In the end, they couldn't even find a plot let alone Carter or whatever the show was about anymore.

• Love 1

I hate when a show with a lot of potential basically kills itself.

I just feel bad for the lead that she had to play such a horrible character. I hope she finds a better show.

I don't get why t.v. shows think that they can make protagonists so incredibly unlikable, as well as shove a reprehensible side character down the viewer's throats, and people aren't going to walk away from that?