Type keyword(s) to search

"The View": Week of 12/16/2019

TheView
  • Start Topic

19 hours ago, Tammee said:

Oh yes! I totally agree with all you said, what i meant as suck, SUCK, SUCK would be if Joy left, fired or otherwise, but it be a direct result of MM running roughshod and nothing being done about it, and people snap. 

If Joy left or were fired, the ratings would tank just like they did the last time. I certainly wouldn't watch. I only came back to see Joy, since I need comedy in my life, not the depressive antics of narcissists.

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8

When Abby said her favorite Little Women character was Beth, Meghan's reply was kind of illuminating.  

"Doesn't she die at the end?"  Yes, but that wasn't the "character trait" that Abby was identifying with.  Abby sees Beth as the sweet, innocent, piano playing, kind to everyone, shy girl.   Meghan sees Beth as the loser who dies.

• LOL 4
  • Love 9
On 12/22/2019 at 10:15 PM, Pearson80 said:

I doubt Joy was ever intimidated by Megan or afraid of getting fired because of her. Joy would be fine if she  were to get fired for whatever reason.  Joy has had to start over many times in her life.  Joy is living her best life. 

Dam straight!  I dont think it would ever be due to intimidation, Joy just doesnt fly that way.  But i could see her getting SO just frustrated and sick and tired of Miss Priss' shenanigans.   Why should she put up with it, when she could just as well walk, and do other things she could actually enjoy.  I do think they had a heart to heart, and came to understanding  each in a different way of seeing the other and the tension has lifted a little imho.  And its a different attitude. Its still there, but doesnt seem as 'mean spirited'.  No doubt, Joy would lay the smackdown if need be. 

• Love 5
On ‎12‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 11:09 AM, deirdra said:

If Joy left or were fired, the ratings would tank just like they did the last time. I certainly wouldn't watch. I only came back to see Joy, since I need comedy in my life, not the depressive antics of narcissists.

Joy is the only reason I still continue to watch this garbage. Sunny and Ana are nice, but I'm not enduring the rest to see them.

• Love 12