Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E09: Smoking Penguins and Santa on Santa Action

ESS
  • Start Topic

Dan is disappointed when everyone but Becky forgets about his birthday. Meanwhile, Darlene and Ben face an issue at work, and Dan takes advantage of THE FAMILY Christmas Santa photo to force Jackie to befriend Louise
  • Love 1

Aw, the whole talk between Becky and Dan, and the attempt to make it up to him for his birthday. I liked Becky's gift of the cup as well. I don't remember the original series ever mentioning his birthday was near Christmas. 

That ending bit with the picture aside, I'm glad Jackie and Louise finally kinda talked things out. I loved their horror stories about shitty guys (the glass eye thing, oh, my god...). Hopefully they can start getting on better with time, 'cause I do think they'd find they have more in common than they realize. 

So Darlene and Ben are back together now, eh? Interesting. I imagine Darlene will likely find work at the Lunch Box, but what Ben will do next, who knows. Maybe he can work there, too? 

The Santa photo bit was hilarious. As was the thing of putting cereal and milk in cups :p. 

• Love 10

Great episode!

I hated the way Jackie was to Louise so horrible and even worse was insulting her! I get she’s having a rough time, but come on she was being ridiculous! I was happy when it looked like she & Louise were starting to get along somewhat and I was gonna forgive Jackie til the ending there I couldn’t believe she did that that was horrible not to mention low. I hope they can become friends for real with the remaining episodes because they seem to have things in common especially with the men they were talking about. 

Beverly Rose is so still so cute!

so sad that everyone but Becky(and I guess you could say Louise as well) forgot his birthday. 

I couldn’t believe Darlene got fired, but it seems she & Ben are back together so hopefully the triangle is over now.

loved the Santa photo & everyone looked so cute in their outfits especially Louise although she should have been next to Dan strange that she wasn’t. 

Can’t wait til January for the new episodes! 

Edited by ESS
  • Love 8

Looks like the entire family can work at the Lunch Box now. I've been ragging on the storyline but I think it's a good opportunity for stories that involve them all. 

It was nice to see DJ and I hope he'll get involved in the restaurant too. Maybe he can do the books or the maintenance. Lord knows I don't trust Jackie with either.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

I really need for Jackie to calm her ass down. She has always been my favorite character, and the way she's acting is getting a bit much. I know Dan has mellowed and aged, but he was much much harder on Jackie when Roseanne was alive. Which I get.. But, still.. And, I still can't put my finger on as to exactly why.. But, I see absolutely zero chemistry between Darlene and Ben. I haven't been able to warm up to his character at all. I say that as someone who absolutely couldn't stand David, so, it's not because of him. I'm still enjoying the show and not missing Roseanne at all.. So, that's a good thing. Just would like to see more of a balance with Jackie. 

Edited by itstheworm
  • Love 6

Becky's gift to Dan was cute, as sad as it was that only she and Jackie remembered without Roseanne there to remind them.  Their conversation about it was great, the combination of honesty and humor, and Becky taking over the task of reminding everyone each year.  The way their relationship has evolved is really something to behold; it has long provided some heartbreaking and heartwarming moments, and it's nice to see them now mostly be heartwarming.

My instinctive reaction to Darlene and Ben dating again is to gag, but then I step back and remember he's no longer her boss and he's written a lot better this season than he was last.  Plus it's exponentially better than her getting back with David again.  And I love her "Gross" when he responds to reference to them having sex with "I prefer making love".  So I'll go with it.  I still want to shave his face, though.

And how realistic that the company would fire him then offer the woman working under him half the money to take over his job duties.

I've been waiting for Jackie to react negatively to Louise specifically as a potential love interest for Dan; that was very natural, as was her anger at being cut out of family events because of her issues with this new friend.  Louise handled her end of the conversation at the bar very well, too - I love her "what is it you think I'm after?" routine, but also her assurance that Dan wants to take it slow, nothing has happened, it may not, but he's worth the wait if it does.

The tag with Jackie altering the photo was funny, but also poignant - like Becky is now the one reminding everyone it's Dad's birthday, Jackie is the one sending cards from "The Conners" (and Louise shouldn't be in that photo, so Jackie should have just used another one, but the Santa on Santa one worked for the humor - even though we've never heard of this tradition before*).  It goes back to what she said about being replaced.  She feels like, and in some ways is, the natural heir to the matriarch position.  It's a big job; for her, Becky, and Darlene to share it makes sense.  🙂

*I did like the flashbacks it gave me to Roseanne as Santa and Jackie as Mrs. Claus.  "Remember, possession of cane is a privilege, not a right!"

21 hours ago, Annber03 said:

I don't remember the original series ever mentioning his birthday was near Christmas.

Dan's birthday has always been inconsistent; in season one, when he declines to fight the drunk jackass at the Lobo (and then puts his hammer through his drywall - "well, it is Saturday"), it's in early January, and in the PMS episode of season three it's in early November.  So it has always been in winter, at least, but that's it.

Edited by Bastet
  • Useful 2
  • Love 10

This episode highlighted how the writers have settled into a lovely groove with original recipe Roseanne laughs, drama and heartwarming moments. I literally laughed out loud all throughout the episode and, honestly, that rarely happens with any other sitcom.

Loved Louise’s take no ish attitude with both Dan and Jackie. It speaks to Katy Segal’s talent that she’s blended so easily with a veteran cast that has such a history. And ditto to what was mentioned up thread about Becky and Dan’s relationship evolving so beautifully. We’ve gone from Dan and Becky’s drag out screaming matches and slamming doors to Becky listening to her father’s very realistic fears and reassuring him with heartugging warmth and humor. I love this show and I loved this episode. 

And definitely a plus that Harris was out. Her character has been the only misstep in this series and she was such a welcome absence during tonight’s episode.

Edited by smijca
  • Love 23

Less Harris and more Louise was a phenomenal decision by the writing staff this season.

If Jackie were fragile, I'd get it, but she was extra AF and overstepping all over the scenes at the Lunch Box. Good for Louise for drawing a line.

• Useful 1
  • Love 22

This family minus Becky doesn't deserve Dan.

I hope shameless stays on forever. It should hopefully guarantee less Harris.

It just struck me that even with Roseanne dead, Dan is still stuck with Jackie. She's never going away.

• Love 8

Jackie has reverted to Gilligan. She's being played at so over the top level it's painful to watch. Lecy never could really act and she hasn't improved. And it would make more sense if Jackie made a life for herself now no one is there to belittle her every choice.

Sorry but this can go away.

• Love 4
14 hours ago, itstheworm said:

I really need for Jackie to calm her ass down. The way she's acting is getting a bit much.

Co-sign!  She was totally out of line with her comments to Louise and went too far with her 'Roseanne would have done this/Roseanne did that' bullshit.  If she'd get a fucking life of her own she wouldn't be so pathetic.  Louise is way more generous than I would have been with her.

Love Ben and Darlene back together and hope everyone works at the Lunch Box, them included.

• Love 15
17 hours ago, ESS said:

Great episode!

I hated the way Jackie was to Louise so horrible and even worse was insulting her! I get she’s having a rough time, but come on she was being ridiculous! I was happy when it looked like she & Louise were starting to get along somewhat and I was gonna forgive Jackie til the ending there I couldn’t believe she did that that was horrible not to mention low. I hope they can become friends for real with the remaining episodes because they seem to have things in common especially with the men they were talking about. 

Beverly Rose is so still so cute!

so sad that everyone but Becky(and I guess you could say Louise as well) forgot his birthday. 

I couldn’t believe Darlene got fired, but it seems she & Ben are back together so hopefully the triangle is over now.

loved the Santa photo & everyone looked so cute in their outfits especially Louise although she should have been next to Dan strange that she wasn’t. 

Can’t wait til January for the new episodes! 

14 hours ago, Bastet said:

Becky's gift to Dan was cute, as sad as it was that only she and Jackie remembered without Roseanne there to remind them.  Their conversation about it was great, the combination of honesty and humor, and Becky taking over the task of reminding everyone each year.  The way their relationship has evolved is really something to behold; it has long provided some heartbreaking and heartwarming moments, and it's nice to see them now mostly be heartwarming.

My instinctive reaction to Darlene and Ben dating again is to gag, but then I step back and remember he's no longer her boss and he's written a lot better this season than he was last.  Plus it's exponentially better than her getting back with David again.  And I love her "Gross" when he responds to reference to them having sex with "I prefer making love".  So I'll go with it.  I still want to shave his face, though.

And how realistic that the company would fire him then offer the woman working under him half the money to take over his job duties.

I've been waiting for Jackie to react negatively to Louise specifically as a potential love interest for Dan; that was very natural, as was her anger at being cut out of family events because of her issues with this new friend.  Louise handled her end of the conversation at the bar very well, too - I love her "what is it you think I'm after?" routine, but also her assurance that Dan wants to take it slow, nothing has happened, it may not, but he's worth the wait if it does.

The tag with Jackie altering the photo was funny, but also poignant - like Becky is now the one reminding everyone it's Dad's birthday, Jackie is the one sending cards from "The Conners" (and Louise shouldn't be in that photo, so Jackie should have just used another one, but the Santa on Santa one worked for the humor - even though we've never heard of this tradition before*).  It goes back to what she said about being replaced.  She feels like, and in some ways is, the natural heir to the matriarch position.  It's a big job; for her, Becky, and Darlene to share it makes sense.  🙂

*I did like the flashbacks it gave me to Roseanne as Santa and Jackie as Mrs. Claus.  "Remember, possession of cane is a privilege, not a right!"

Dan's birthday has always been inconsistent; in season one, when he declines to fight the drunk jackass at the Lobo (and then puts his hammer through his drywall - "well, it is Saturday"), it's in early January, and in in the PMS episode of season three it's in early November.  So it has always been in winter, at least, but that's it.

3 hours ago, Racj82 said:

This family minus Becky doesn't deserve Dan.

I hope shameless stays on forever. It should hopefully guarantee less Harris.

It just struck me that even with Roseanne dead, Dan is still stuck with Jackie. She's never going away.

33 minutes ago, Yogisbooboo64 said:

Co-sign!  She was totally out of line with her comments to Louise and went too far with her 'Roseanne would have done this/Roseanne did that' bullshit.  If she'd get a fucking life of her own she wouldn't be so pathetic.  Louise is way more generous than I would have been with her.

Love Ben and Darlene back together and hope everyone works at the Lunch Box, them included.

Holy crap Jackie was hateful this episode and I generally like the character when she is not being over the top. Heck, in her heyday, Jackie was one of my favorite TV characters.

It seems like Jackie is putting Roseanne on some exalted pedestal. She is very nasty to anyone who wants to take her sister's place. This including bitch slapping Darlene and now attacking Louise.

She is probably just insecure that she will be abandoned by the family if someone steps into Roseanne's shoes. It is obvious she sort of failed to make any life for herself out of her sister's shadow.

I almost wonder if she is secretly in love with Dan because she is really being nasty to a woman for no reason. There are not a lot of men to choose from and Dan is a catch.

That being said Louise is putting up with a hell of a lot from Dan's crazy family. She is so attractive and smart, it seems like she could do better, particularly when compared to Wacky Jackie.

I honestly do not think Dan is that into Louise. He was always head over heels for Roseanne and that is never going to change. However, he probably does enjoy Louise's companionship from time to time. 

In the old series when the family had financial issues, they joked but you always saw a bit of the underlying despair and worry. When Darlene lost her job, she seemed to shrug it off way too easily.

Louise said Dan still has three mortgages. What the hell would happen to everybody if Dan loses the house? I think only DJ has managed to live on his own and I'm not totally sure about that.

Too bad they all can't be like Jerry and have a great career on a fishing boat in Alaska. A job that does not allow you to come home for your own mother's funeral.

• Love 10

Although I enjoyed the episode, I really didn't like the fact that not only did Darlene forget her dad's birthday, she then let him have the responsibility of Mark over night without so much as a thought for how much her dad does for her and her family.  

I really liked all of the "Santas."  I do feel like Dan is really struggling but everyone is so wrapped up in their own issues that they just continue to take him for granted.

• Love 7
19 minutes ago, qtpye said:

It seems like Jackie is putting Roseanne on some exalted pedestal. She is very nasty to anyone who wants to take her sister's place. This including bitch slapping Darlene and now attacking Louise.

It can be uncomfortable to watch, but it would be completely unnatural if Jackie didn't behave that way.  (Now.  If she's still doing it in several years, that's a serious problem.)  But when the deepest bond of her life is dead, and she feels insecure about her place in the remaining family, she is going to lash out against any perceived threats to that.  And she's going to gloss over the toxic aspects of their co-dependent relationship and instead lionize Roseanne.  It's something a lot of people do following a death, and Jackie is a textbook example of the kind of person who'd fall into that pattern.

24 minutes ago, qtpye said:

I think only DJ has managed to live on his own and I'm not totally sure about that.

Becky was living on her own when we first met back up with the family; she had an apartment (in which she let Bev live, until old people sex freaked her out and she shuttled her off to Jackie's) and was planning to buy a house with the money she'd receive for being a surrogate.  When that didn't pan out, she was talking about buying a trailer instead; she wanted to own, rather than rent.  Then, of course, she decided to have a baby, and had to move in with her dad.

26 minutes ago, qtpye said:

Too bad they all can't be like Jerry and have a great career on a fishing boat in Alaska. A job that does not allow you to come home for your own mother's funeral.

The episode took place three weeks after Roseanne's funeral, so he'd probably come home for at least several days surrounding the funeral and then gone back to work.

1 hour ago, DoubleUTeeEff said:

I'm surprised to see dislike of Ben and/or his beard.

I hate facial hair, especially beards; it's just a personal aversion.  I could not stand the character last season, but he has been written as nice rather than gross this season, so now that he's no longer her boss, I can finally get interested in their relationship.

30 minutes ago, qtpye said:

I honestly do not think Dan is that into Louise. He was always head over heels for Roseanne and that is never going to change. However, he probably does enjoy Louise's companionship from time to time. 

Yeah, he's still a long way away from being open to her in a romantic way, if he ever turns that corner at all.  It's nice that she doesn't push or manipulate; it's how most women would behave, but it's not how most female TV characters would behave, so it's nice to see a show not trot down the tired sexist path.  Their friendship is nice, and the character fits into the show well.

• Love 12

Jackie has reverted to Gilligan. She's being played at so over the top level it's painful to watch. 

Agreed. It's strange, because the show seems determined to defer to earlier seasons of Roseanne and ignore a lot of the later seasons, but Jackie really only became this kind of cartoon character in the later seasons and she's still being played that way. Apparently someone just think she's funnier this way.

I think it would be kind of hard to forget someone's birthday if it's that close the Christmas. I'm assuming they haven't forgotten it's Christmas.

Also, that was a very generous mall Santa they went to see. I'm willing to bet most malls wouldn't allow that. Generally they have people there to supervise the line of children.

I assumed Ben and Darlene would be getting back together when they didn't write him off the show, and I'm fine with it but I would have been fine with David too. I guess Johnny Galecki isn't interested in coming back full time after 10 years of Big Bang. Either that or the show couldn't meet his salary requirements. 

• Love 5

Just watched the episode.  So I might be crazy but I STILL think Darlene will end up with David.  Possibly not but after the breakup episode (which surprised me) I was thinking she will probably get back together with Ben, but also grow a healthier dynamic with David, and then make a definitive choice.  Looks like the first part of that happened, remains to me seen if the second and third part will happen.   

I love Becky and Dan’s relationship so much!!  I feel so much when they share screen time together.  I’m so glad they have each other.  

I was excited to see more from DJ this time around!!  And I LOVED the “dressing up as Santa” thing-  it was so silly and fun.   

I think Jackie and Louise will eventually become close.  I’m enjoying the “slow burn” aspect of their relationship now that Jackie has been checked a wee bit.   

• Love 3
1 hour ago, qtpye said:

This is supposed to be intentional actually because they are taking it slow especially where Dan is concerned me personally I want Dan & Louise together romantically, but at the same I love how they are doing their story line although I’m concerned about the slowing of the Dan/Louise storyline because Katey’s only going to be in a few more episodes..

Edited by ESS
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, njbchlover said:

Where is Harris?  I haven't watched the last few episodes, and was just coming here to ask.

Thanks!! 

I think she moved out & to her friend Odessa’s house with her. I didn’t notice her missing until the episode ended & it was mentioned. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, njbchlover said:

Where is Harris?  I haven't watched the last few episodes, and was just coming here to ask.

Thanks!! 

She is staying with a friend who somehow has enough money to live by herself-  I don’t know it’s weird.   Probably just a way to write Emma off the show right now bc she is busy.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
26 minutes ago, BeachDays said:

She is staying with a friend who somehow has enough money to live by herself-  I don’t know it’s weird.   Probably just a way to write Emma off the show right now bc she is busy.  

1 hour ago, ESS said:

I think she moved out & to her friend Odessa’s house with her. I didn’t notice her missing until the episode ended & it was mentioned. 

Thanks for the update - I guess I need to go back and watch the episodes I've missed.  (But, I am not missing Harris, at all!)

1 hour ago, njbchlover said:

Thanks for the update - I guess I need to go back and watch the episodes I've missed.  (But, I am not missing Harris, at all!)

No problem. 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Bastet said:

It can be uncomfortable to watch, but it would be completely unnatural if Jackie didn't behave that way.  (Now.  If she's still doing it in several years, that's a serious problem.)  But when the deepest bond of her life is dead, and she feels insecure about her place in the remaining family, she is going to lash out against any perceived threats to that.  And she's going to gloss over the toxic aspects of their co-dependent relationship and instead lionize Roseanne.  It's something a lot of people do following a death, and Jackie is a textbook example of the kind of person who'd fall into that pattern.

I think I wouldn't mind this storyline if it was more subtle.  I feel like Jackie is moments away from bratting to Louise that she's not her mom and she doesn't have to listen to her.  Jackie should thank God that Louise is so patient and mature with her.  I don't know if I would be.

• Love 8
8 minutes ago, txhorns79 said:

I think I wouldn't mind this storyline if it was more subtle.  I feel like Jackie is moments away from bratting to Louise that she's not her mom and she doesn't have to listen to her.  Jackie should thank God that Louise is so patient and mature with her.  I don't know if I would be.

I love this post! And I totally agree with you!

Edited by ESS
  • Love 2
16 hours ago, TattleTeeny said:

It would be super-weird if she did go away.

Show wise I would say yes. Reality wise, he shouldn't have to see it deal with his sister in law every day. He shouldn't of had to it when Roseanne was alive. Him still having to deal with the likes of Jackie and Bev much more than he would like seems like a huge burden he shouldn't have to take. And yes, I know he loves Jackie. I'm also sure he could do without dealing with her all the time now.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I don’t like DJ teaching Mary how to steal the neighbors’ electricity. 

Welcome to the Conners. That's how they roll. This isn't new to have them teaching or learning things like this.

• Love 11
On 12/10/2019 at 8:04 PM, ESS said:

I can't believe Darlene isn't fired from every job where she isn't sleeping with the boss.  She's takes her mom's insubordination to a whole new level.  I guess, like her mom, she needs to work for herself which likely means she will be joining the gang at the Lunch Box.  Reality aside, it will be interesting to see them all try to work together without an alpha dog like Roseanne, whose word superseded all others, to lead them. 

• Love 8
16 hours ago, txhorns79 said:

I think I wouldn't mind this storyline if it was more subtle. 

Jackie and subtlety parted ways more than 15 years ago.  It was an amicable break-up, and they still run into each other occasionally, but they are never getting back together.

• LOL 21
  • Love 1

As usual, the Conners are out of control.  Bitch slaps, teaching children how to steal, OTT Wacky Jackie, and the list goes on.  Things are so serious these days, with everyone trying to outdo everyone on PC crap.  Although I agree with the complaints about the inappropriate behavior and decisions made by the Conners, it's best just to try to get a laugh out of it all.

Were we surprised Darlene and Ben got together again?  I don't really mind because Ben is better this season than what I thought of him last season.  If it ends David appearances and the triangle, I'm all for it.  Dan doesn't mind babysitting the grandkids when his daughter is having a sleepover, does he?

Louise continues to be the best part of the show!

• Love 5

I was so afraid Louise was going to ask Jackie if she wanted Dan for herself when they were talking at the bar. That she didn’t just shows what a top drawer person/character she is and I assume they will have Jackie realize that by the end of the season.

8 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I don’t like DJ teaching Mary how to steal the neighbors’ electricity. 

Yeah, I don’t see her military mother being okay with that

• Love 9
3 hours ago, Wanda said:

Yeah, I don’t see her military mother being okay with that

3 hours ago, bobalina said:

Mary's military, church going mother.

Geena approved of Becky's candy-stealing scheme.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, BeachDays said:

I think Geena knew what she was getting into by marrying into this family lol 

Yeah, it's Lanford; she's known them since back when D.J. didn't want to kiss her because she's black.

Edited by Bastet
  • Love 3

ON 12/11/2019 AT 2:30 PM, QTPYE SAID:

IIt can be uncomfortable to watch, but it would be completely unnatural if Jackie didn't behave that way.  (Now.  If she's still doing it in several years, that's a serious problem.)  But when the deepest bond of her life is dead, and she feels insecure about her place in the remaining family, she is going to lash out against any perceived threats to that.  And she's going to gloss over the toxic aspects of their co-dependent relationship and instead lionize Roseanne.  It's something a lot of people do following a death, and Jackie is a textbook example of the kind of person who'd fall into that pattern.

THIS TIMES TEN.  I watch the Roseanne reruns on the weekend and they had the one where Dan had to take his mother to a mental hospital. He kept acting like his mother was perfect and had a mental breakdown because his father was horrible to her. . Roseanne was telling him information and Dan just . ... . broke. . . (great acting by John Goodman). I'm waiting for Jackie to hit the wall in the same manner.  I'm hoping Andy will show up later in the season (hey writers? We need Andy!!!) and she will have some conflict that doesn't involve Louise. 

• Love 5

tbh, I almost quit watching the reboot when Roseanne had Mary helping her shoplift bacon.  The candy scamming on the Halloween episode wasn't nearly in the same league. Taking candy from a kid with a bag full of it (Geena just wanting her cut from Becky, tacky but funny) vs. potentially getting arrested with your granddaughter in tow...

So I was a disappointed they had Mary involved in attempting to leech electricity off the neighbors (again with the stealing) in this episode.   

• Love 5
6 hours ago, RocknRollZombie said:

Should we be surprised considering it’s the conners family. 

The stuff they do doesn’t phase me. My mom would have me stealing the coupons from neighbors that came with the weekly deals from stores around the area. Just cause I did that a couple of time doesn’t make me a bad person. I knew in my mind that taking coupons may not be a big deal to my parents, but my moral compass knew it was bad.  I even told my mom what she would have me do is bad. Even if our neighbors don’t even give a damm about their coupons.

Relieving your neighbors of unwanted coupons is not a crime.  You are saving the environment and money at the same time!

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Jackie needs help.  Dan is free to move on and live his best life, without her approval.  It’s not his fault she hates her mom.  She should at least have a circle of friends if she hated her mom so much.  I mean, I love all my parents and I still have a super great circle of framily.  She grew up in that town and never left.  Where are her FRIENDS???  She’s not had one single friend than her asshole sister?  

All these people show up to the Lunch Box (yeah right).  But she has to ride up Dan’s ass?  Back off!  Let him have a nice time.

• Love 10
On 12/11/2019 at 3:04 PM, Bastet said:

Becky was living on her own when we first met back up with the family; she had an apartment (in which she let Bev live, until old people sex freaked her out and she shuttled her off to Jackie's) and was planning to buy a house with the money she'd receive for being a surrogate.  When that didn't pan out, she was talking about buying a trailer instead; she wanted to own, rather than rent.  Then, of course, she decided to have a baby, and had to move in with her dad.

The episode took place three weeks after Roseanne's funeral, so he'd probably come home for at least several days surrounding the funeral and then gone back to work.

I hate facial hair, especially beards; it's just a personal aversion.  I could not stand the character last season, but he has been written as nice rather than gross this season, so now that he's no longer her boss, I can finally get interested in their relationship.

Yeah, he's still a long way away from being open to her in a romantic way, if he ever turns that corner at all.  It's nice that she doesn't push or manipulate; it's how most women would behave, but it's not how most female TV characters would behave, so it's nice to see a show not trot down the tired sexist path.  Their friendship is nice, and the character fits into the show well.

Yes, Jackie has lost her sister/best friend. This is how she is grieving. Kudos to Louise for seemingly understanding even if it wasn't expressed. If you have never been where Jackie is, you can't know the pain. And she has so much family around her. Imagine what it's like for people who are so much more alone. I know the pain. Jackie's actions are real.

• Love 7