Type keyword(s) to search

The Kominsky Method in the Media

Interviews, articles, and other media go here!

Golden Globe nominations!

Best Television Series – Musical or Comedy
Michael Douglas: Best Performance by an Actor in a Television Series – Musical or Comedy
Alan Arkin: Best Performance by an Actor in a Supporting Role in a Series, Limited Series or Motion Picture Made for Television

Edited by ElectricBoogaloo
  • Love 2

Screen Actors Guild Award nominations:

Outstanding Performance by a Male Actor in a Comedy Series - Alan Arkin

Outstanding Performance by a Male Actor in a Comedy Series - Michael Douglas

Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series

Edited by ElectricBoogaloo

Renewed for a third and final season.  From Deadline.com:

The adventures of Michael Douglas’ Sandy Kominsky and Alan Arkin’s Norman Newlander will be coming to an end in a third and final season of The Kominsky Method at Netflix.

The streamer has renewed Chuck Lorre’s half-hour comedy for one last season – although the digital platform has not confirmed how many episodes it will be.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

So this series is over for good? Every dang show I find that I really like, is always a 3 - 5 season series. Then they end it.

Well, I understand that, Grace and Frankie was on longer but Alan didn't want to do the last one and maybe Michael thought he was too tired too. It was shorter season than the past I think but I loved this season. There was enough reference to Alan to make it seem natural but another season, IDK. I got a coworker to watch it for the first time and she got a treat of all seasons. ; ) She liked Grace and Frankie but Kominsky seemed more realistic.

• Love 2